POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

124 18 0
By SuitorofHell

"Will you stop looking at your phone!? For goodness sake!" Qaeus growled at Quillrie. Scolding him for the 5th time.

He's been checking his phone from time to time. Waiting for Yatch to send him a message or call him. He got a new one last week when they went to the city.
She does that like everyday. But today seems to be an exception. It's not like he did anything to make her mad. They were just good last night.

"Why didn't she called me yet? Did I do something wrong?" He whined and fished out his phone to check again.

But before he can tap the message box, Qaeus snatched the phone and placed it in his pocket.

"Hey! Give it back!" He ordered but Qaeus remained still.

"What if she's really mad at me? What the f**k did I do this time!?" He groaned and flopped his head on his desk.

"Rie! It's okay! You probably did something to upset her!" Prince chuckled while patting his back.

"Tsh. You both are not even helping!" He glowered at the two.

"Pay attention! We're in class!" Qaeus scolded them both with a glare.

After a half an hour, their class ended and so they will have to wait for the next one.
Quillrie claimed his phone and began calling Yatch.
And after trying for the seventh time. She fin'lly answered the call.

"God!!! Did I do something wrong? Tell me please! Whatever it is I'm sorry okay?" He said immediately, some of their classmates giving him sheepish looks.

"R-rie?" A frown made its way to his face upon recognizing his sister's voice.

"Skye? Why the fu** do you have my girlfriend's phone!?" He asked and Prince and Qaeus immediately frowned at him.

"We can't find them! Qaelust and Yatch! They were in the room just a while ago! We can't find them!" Skye cried on the other line.

Thankfully, Quillrie didn't put the call on speaker so no one else would hear their conversation.

He immediately walked out of the room with Prince and Qaeus tailing him. Their classmates assuming that Quillrie probably just got into a fight with his girlfriend.

"What the hell is wrong this time?" Qaeus asked as they tail Quillrie to stay far from any students that can hear them.

"Skye! Tell me where you are! Now!" He ordered.

"We're at the building for the children. The workers haven't arrived yet so we couldn't ask anyone else. We didn't wanna call you but we don't know what to do anymore!" The girl cried.

"Stay where you are! We're coming!" Quillrie said before he ended the call.

"Qaeus! Call Laudemer and Craeian and tell them to go to the building at the girl's territory! Right now!" He ordered only to earn him a frown.

"Are you insane!? Do I have to repeat 'girl's territory' to you!? We're not allowed to enter that area!" Qaeus exclaimed.

"Just fu**ing do as I say! And you!" He turned to Prince who looked completely confused and a bit scared of Quillrie.

"Go back to class now!" He said and was about to walk away with Qaeus who's now trying to call Laudemer.

"N-no!" Prince said making the two older to halt on their tracks.

"I'm coming! If you think you can still continue to keep things like this from me! Well too bad! Because you can't!" Prince mumbled trying not to sound angry at them. Even though he really is angry.

"You should have seen this coming. One day or the another. I'll start asking you questions about my past. But I'll set that aside for now! Knowing that our friends could be in possible danger!" He said and walked ahead first.

Quillrie and Qaeus looked at each other confused. Did Prince regained his memories?
But he said he'll start asking question about his past so he probably doesn't remember anything yet.

They decided to follow Prince to the said building. They met up with Laudemer and Craeian at the border and the two were surprised to see Prince especially with the situation they are in.

"Don't mind him. I think he have an idea of what he's getting himself into!" Quillrie said to the two only to earn them a glare from the youngest.

They sneaked in to the girl's territory. Being cautious to whoever might spot them.
And since it's currently time for class, no students are around. Making it easy for them to reach the building.

They found the girls on the second floor. Except Yatch and Qaelust whom they heard to be missing.

The girls looked like they've been crying for an hour now.

"What happened?" Quillrie asked and immediately hugged his crying sister. She's shaking in fear.

"W-we were just going to check the building. Then when we got here, Qaelust and Silver saw someone we couldn't see!" Selene stated while crying.

"They said they can see a girl. Yatch got mad and had a fight with Qaelust! Then they suddenly got locked in that room!" She added and pointed on the third door.

The boys immediately went in to check. They saw the words written on the wall giving them an immediate goosebumps.

The others returned to the girls to ask more question as Qaeus and Prince stayed inside. Staring at the words written in blood.

Prince felt a sting on his head. He ignored it at first but it began to hurt more after a few seconds.
He heard voices only he can hear. Aside from the flatline that screeches on his ears.

It hurts. And then faded images flashed in front of him. But he couldn't totally see it all. It's just all making his head hurt so much.

"Prince? Are you okay?" Qaeus asked when he noticed the younger male clutching his head as he wince.

"Guys!" He called and when they saw Prince, they immediately ran to him wearing worried faces.

The girls could only watch them with concern.

"Prince? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Laudemer asked trying to make the boy look at him.

"M-my head hurts..." the boy whispered and soon fell on his knees. Making everyone panic.

Laudemer tried to get him to his senses but he doesn't really look good.

"What do you need? Do you want us to bring you to the clinic?" Laudemer asked trying to comfort the boy.

"No. L-let's just look for them..." he mumbled but his eyelids became heavier every second.

He tried to stand up with the help of his friends. He clutched onto Craeian's shoulder for support. But his body suddenly felt heavy. And he felt his eyesight go blurry. The voices are still there. Whispering inaudible voices at him.

"Where could they be? We've already searched this entire building and found nothing of their trace!" He heard Selene exclaimed.

"If they're not here. Where else could they be? Assuming that none of you saw them walked out of this room!" Laudemer said.

"We can check at the garden... The places where those..." Silver spoke but paused with hesitation. "Those spirits. Where they could possibly be..." she added and they all looked straight at Prince.

"You can talk about it. I'm good. It's not like not believing them is a good option right now." Prince said and forced out a smile to assure her.

"We should divide into two groups... There's two places we can assume to find them. Either the garden or the abandoned building at the far end of the castle." Qaeus said earning him displeasing frown from everyone except Prince.

"Let's go. We can't waste time. We have to find them before we receive complaints by ditching our classes. We have to make sure that this only stays with us." Quillrie said.

Laudemer, Qaeus, Selene and Skye went to the abandoned building. While Prince, Craeian, Quillrie and Silver went to the garden.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 629 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
2.7K 117 16
︵‿︵‿୨ 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 ୧‿︵‿︵ 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑢/ Angel Alternate universe 𝐴 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 After finally giving up on life...
55.6K 2.8K 54
They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no different from ruthless assassins who take...
45.9K 2.6K 32
In a society where the privilege and the unfortunate has been separated due to many differences. For years a border between two economy's had existed...