Witch or Elementalist?

By alphagirl8

Imagine a life as a normal teenage girl. All normal problems are mute compared to magical problems. Yes, she... More

Witch or Elementalist?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Statina)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Party!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (The Getaway)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

867 12 2
By alphagirl8

Chapter 12

Graces Pov

            After embarrassing myself in front of one of the cutest guys in the world I lifted my head from my knees. Tears stained my face and it looked as if I just swam in a swimming pool.  Mitchell was fortunately still here. Although he is sleeping on my bed, whistling through his little nose as his chest rises up and down. Signifying his sleep. I sighed.

            Today was my supposedly first day of school. Not an over reacting day and almost committing about four deaths.  I quickly moved to my bed and pressed the button on my head board producing my closet. I decided that today's theme was unhappy and Royal Purple. I decided on a adorable dark hanging t-shirt thing my bestie, Mariline got me for my last birthday. Underneath a white tank. I slipped on a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a whole handful of all my dark bangle bracelets. I clicked my fingers and a mirror of water flowed down in front of me like an ocean my reflection looked perfect.  I looked like I was going on a run way if I do say so myself, I looked FINE! I should use magic every day!

"Wow. I'm not quite sure but I think I'm going to be burned," Louis stated.

"Why? By the way my eyes are up here," I replied. Wow, I didn't know Louis was a perv! He was only a guilty player who thinks of himself as a fricken god!

"cuz your so hot!" I rolled my eyes. No urge could stop that. I stuck my tongue out at him

"Ready for your first day at A.W.E.?" I giggled at the thought. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. I've never actually been the new kid. I've been going to school with the same people since I was born. Mitchell cleared his throat.

"Well, I just need to get a few things so I'll be ready in a couple minutes!" I rushed back into the room and grabbed my silver book bag. Daliva started to wake up. she suddenly squealed tossed her hair and started to finger comb it while checking her clothes. What her problem, its just school! She thoruhg on some jeans and a long t-shrit that stopped mid-thigh. It was mine! My cute navy sparkly shirt! She race out the door before I could say a word.

I heard her muffled flirty voice; "Hey guys! What's up? Really? Oh... how about we go have a little fun tomorrow? What?!? She has you solidly booked for the next month. Fine I'll get her," a very angry looking Daliva came back. "The guys are here to see you."Daliva huffed then started to pack for school. I ran out the door laughing my but off. I fell to the floor as soon as the door closed. The guys staring at me as if I'm so freak. In my defense they should look at themselves before they judge anyone. Mitchell the all to chivalrous one gave me a hand then pulled me up.  

We immediately started to laugh together, Louis still glaring at both of us.  Arm in arm we walked to my first class, well technically not together just me and Mitchell with Louis death glaring behind. If looks could kill.

I entered into home room all the girl’s immediately gave me glares and even some looks of longing. My eyes snapped up to the teacher, "You must be Grace Lutz. Here is your complimentary notebook, and textbook. So what is your skill? Water?" i sighed, typical teacher. This wasn’t going to be too bad. Middle aged, pretty, probably has a husband and isn’t an old hag. This won’t cause my morning to be sad. Then again I’ve been in here for about 40 seconds and already have death glares.

"Umm… I’m kind of all of them. You guys can go thanks" i gave a quick hug to each. They both backed towards the door. Louis, the player he is shot me with two hand "guns". Some girls even gasped. i laughed and waved back at them.

 The teacher gasped too. Was she into younger guys? Oh my goodness she is! "You are one in million? Here is your textbook with everything in It." she handed me what looked to be a couple bricks glued together. "It’s been a long time since we have had a student like you, almost 1000 years! Ill order you an up to date textbook even if i have to write it myself! Don’t worry everything is going to be great!" oh no.

We immediately started to laugh together, Louis still glaring at both of us.  Arm in arm we walked to my first class, well technically not together just me and Mitchell with Louis death glaring behind. If looks could kill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 52 13
In a world of magicals and abilities, nothing is what it seems when a teenage girl starts a new life... Hi, I'm Nessa(writer's name🥲) and this...
20 0 8
Life as a teenager is hard, but for teenage witches and wizards it is even harder.
7.3K 273 21
The girl with magical powers different from everyone else getting called names until she goes too the school of people just like her but also differe...
284 0 23
Grace lives her life as any girl would until she meets a few strangers who change her life competly. Can Grace work through all the obstacles that ar...