Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Mitchells POV

 I can’t believe some girl burned her roommates! I see if you get stuck with some complete *sses but to actually burn physically! I saw Grace walking around with Mariline and Candy, they were laughing as if they knew each other forever, which Grace and Mariline do have. I called Graces name and Mariline and Candy walked away as Grace ran into my embrace. The touch of her skin was electrifying.

“Wassup?” Grace asked after we let go.

“Did ya here about the girl who attacked her roommates?” I questioned. A look of anger crossed her delicate face. Her eyes gleamed of distinct regret. She swore under her breath than faced me.

“Mitch… IT was me.” She confessed. I gasped. How could my innocent angel do that! “In my defense Daliva and Saige shoved me against the wall for going out with you guys. I was technically defending myself.” I nodded my head. Could Grace be that bad*ass? Man, I am totally in love with a bad girl, hot, and all powerful girl.

“IM not angry… Can you tell what happened?” She nodded and I led her into my dorm room. She plopped down on Louis bed. Boy he was going to be bragging how he technically got her in his bed. She started at the beginning and near the end I literally had my mouth permanently plastered open and a smile. I gave her a high five and a proud smile. I had to get her tested on skill level if she could do that with little to no training. She is a guaranteed Level 5 out of 6. I could see her being the new leader of the school if she wanted.  I even remember her gym tales on taking down Mary and the guys which weren’t that difficult.

I noticed an awkward eerie feeling was surrounding us. She left something out and at that moment she said, “The twins stabbed me.” Boy were those girls wishing to die alone. “That’s why I burned them and left them in cocoons,” Grace choked out, tears were about to spill over her. Oh my gosh, she was stabbed and showed no evidence.

“Where is the injury?” I asked trying to not raise my voice but it came out more of a bark.

“I healed myself, if you don’t know but I can heal myself,” she beamed proudly at the ending part.

“Why didn’t you heal the Hearts?”

“They hurt me; I don’t heal the Idiots of the world. They should be content that I didn’t burn a hole through their arms.” She was close to storming off but I gently patted her back and some anger poured out but most of it was still there. Her eyes turned from green to a really dark green, almost black.

“Do you have any idea how much trouble you will get into? You are a magician too?” I was fuming with anger. Like how would I get her out of this one!

“I’m not going to get in trouble, so keep your panties on. I am all power FYI” She rolled her eyes as if it everyone had it.

“Sir Arnold J. never told me,” I responded simply. I should have known from the stories this girl had used magic and fire.

“Well are we done here?” she stated a glare plastered on her delicate face.

“No.” I smirked than continued, “Let’s go ditch our last class and we can do whatever you want. On me.”

She nodded than we raced out the door. I just noticed as she started to fly away no one was in the halls. Soon we were in the car park and I jumped into my blue/navy convertible.  AS we were cruising away from the school I was enjoying the view.

GRACES POV

            I was extremely pissed at Mitchell’s position on this stance. Is he taking the Hearts side that they stabbed me first? So what if I healed myself and not them? It’s a fair world and I was ready to live in peace.