A Pirate Story

By Hydranga2

This is sort of based on the game Pirate 101 since me and the girls (if you read my other stories about wizar... More

Characters 1
Start
Troggie business
Skull Cave
Moving Forward
Jonah Town
Waponis
Gullet
Quid Pro Quo
One-Eyed Jack
The Antique Store
The Crew Makes the Home
The Crew's New Home
Puerto Mico
Gortez Part 1
Funny Scenarios
Warwick
Troggy Trouble
Rumble in the Jungle
Welcome to the Jungle
Hear no Evil, See no Evil
Hear no Evil, See no Evil pt 2
Rachel's Birthday

Three Queens pt. 1

10 0 0
By Hydranga2

The group sell to the abbey and look around.

A kind monkey runs toward them and stops in front of them with a kind smile, "Peace be upon you, travelers. Have no fear - my cloister is... sympathetic to your cause." Prior Andreo told them with a smile. 

"Um Hello. We're looking for Queen Anna." Sally tell him unsure as she looks around the area.

"You seek Queen Anna? She is in the tower overlooking the grounds." Prior Andreo tells them.

"Thanks little guy." Rachel told him stoically before walking ahead.

Warwick follows soon after while Sally turns back to the docks, she notes a familiar boat, but it looked empty and destroyed.

She goes to walk over to it but Warwick calls out to her. 

Sally decides to ignore it for now but felt worried for the 3 inhabitants who she knew owned that boat.

**

"Gah! Who let these... creatures in here?" Queen Anna asked aghast by the sight of Rachel, Sally and Warwick.

"Highly offended by the donkey looking queen." Sally whispers to Rachel to which she snorts in agreement and amusement.

"Queenie Eleanor sent us here." Warwick said kind of fed up the disrespect.

"Forgive, young pirates - you startled me! The last thing I expected to see were giants come with word from dear Eleanor." Queen Anna apologizes relaxing.

Sally zones out and looks around as Rachel and Warwick speak with Anna.

Sally spots a familiar silhouette running past them. A smaller one and a dog shaped one follows shortly behind.

Sally smiles a little, "Jim..." She says softly. She turns to Rachel, "I'll be back." Sally tells her before rushing in the direction Jim, his little brother Ruka, and their dog Omari.

Sally rushes after them and does a swift flip and jumps so she's in front of them, blocking their way.

Jim pulls out his sword ready for a battle but relaxes when Sally lifts herself from her crouched position, her hat no longer blocking her face from Jim.

Jim puts his sword away and smiles in relief.

"Geez Sally, trying to give me a heart attack?" Jim asks amused. Ruka and Omari smile up at Sally who chuckles amused.

"I can say the same for ye." Sally tells him. He tilts his head in confusion.

"I saw yer destroyed boat at the docks when me and my crew docked." Sally tells him. Jim lowers his head his hat casting a sad shadow over his eyes. 

"Yeah, we were attacked by some stupid Monquistans. Apparently they don't like Dogs. Or Pirates." Jim told her.

"That may be our fault." Sally said scratching the back of her head, she removes her captain's hat. "We help the crown only for them to turn their back on us immediately. We took down their forces when they attack us." Sally tells him.

Jim lifts his head and chuckles, he goes to say something but the sound of 3 stomachs growling catches their attention.

Jim looks down at his baby brother, who gives a sheepish smile before Ruka looks down at Omari who sadly hangs her head.

"I'm guessing the last stomach was yers then?" Sally asks amused.

"We've been stuck on this stupid island for a few days. They refuse to serve us despite me being willing to pay." Jim told her.

"Hmm. Stuck up Monquistans..." Sally says bitterly. She thinks for a moment.

"I may have a proposition for ye 3." Sally told him giving him a big smile her eyes twinkling.

Jim raises an eyebrow at the woman. 

****

"Where's Sally? We need to see Queen Catherine." Rachel asks looking over the island  with her spyglass.

"Hopefully she didn't get into any trouble. The lass has a knack for doing so." Warwick said worried for his little sister figure.

"There she is!" Rachel says jumping down from the crow's nest and heading to the ramp.

Warwick gets up from his seat on the railings next to the steering wheel.

"Who's she with though?" Rachel asks not recognizing the group.

Warwick narrows his eyes and tilts his head forward to see better. He smirks recognizing the group instantly.

"Wow, this is yer ship?!" The little boy squeals as he runs up to it with the equally excited puppy at his side.

"Sally! Where have ye been? Are ye okay?" Rachel asks as she and Warwick run down the ramp where the little boy and dog stopped to admire the ship's outside.

"Ah, I saw a good friend of mine." Sally told Rachel gesturing to Jim who stands uneasy next to her. Rachel continues to look over Sally checking her for injuries.

"Ah, I recognize ye. Yer the ones from that Antique steampunk shop." Warwick said amused as he crosses his arms, giving the group a look over.

"Guys, I was hoping they could join us." Sally told Rachel and Warwick.

"Yer the Captain." Rachel said shrugging, she and Warwick trusted Sally's judgement, it never let them down yet.

"YAY WE GET TO BE PIRATES!" Ruka cheers. Omari equally excited jumps around in a circle barking happily.

Their stomachs then growl.

"Let's get ye some food." Rachel said leading the kids to the mess hall of the ship.

"Are ye sure yer okay with us being here? If it's a bother we can just-" Jim says not wanting to bother their journey.

"It's fine. We plan to take a break after a while anyway." Warwick told him slapping a hand on Jim's shoulder leading him to the Mess Hall also. Sally smiles amused and lifts the ramp back onto the ship.

"Rachel, by the way, Jim knows how to steer a ship also. So ye can take a break." Sally said knowing Rachel would love to have someone else drive the ship.

"Thank God. Are ye God sent boy?" Rachel asks Jim who shrugs amused.

Warwick comes in with Ruka and Omari wearing pirate clothing. Ruka was wearing one of Sally's captain's hats while Omari wore one of her bandana's around her neck.

"Oh boy." Jim said amused by his little brother a mixed breed dog.

Sally laughs "It's fine, Jim. Welcome to the crew ye 3. We plan to go back to our island sometime. But for now we have Queen's to meet." Sally said as they all ate lunch together. Sally was the cook when Subodai wasn't around.

"I can't thank ye enough." Jim told Sally as he watched his little brother and dog interact with Rachel and Warwick as the group filled their empty stomachs.

Sally just smiles at him and the 2 toast watching as the room is filled with happy laughter.

***

It was night and Jim was steering the ship to the next location while Rachel, Warwick, and Ruka slept.

Omari stayed by his side admiring the sea and stars.

"Beautiful night?" Sally asks making him jump as she walks up to them. Omari not sensing a threat relaxes.

"Yeah. I honestly haven't been able to sleep recently so I just decided maybe I should drive us to our location in the meantime." Jim told her opening up about his insomnia.

"That's fine. Get's us there faster." Sally said leaning against the railing next to the wheel.

"So what's that bag for?" Sally asks gesturing to the bag he always seemed to have on him.

'Ah, don't laugh... but I...study the stars, and worlds of the Spiral, Log about it, learn a bit about potion making. Healing is my past time... " Jim said sheepishly. He parks the ship and sits to his knees on the ground gesturing for Sally to do the same.

Sally smiles amused and sits next to him as he empties his bag of the items inside.

"So yer liking a healer astronomer?" Sally asks him as she looks over the books and scrolls he made. She grabs the sketchbook and admires his details for art and the sea and sky.

She looks over at how many gems and gold he had on him. "Ye look rich." Sally teases nudging him.

"Ah, yeah, I take on jobs to support Ruka and Omari. And the gems are from mining." Jim tells Sally scratching the back of his head. He and Sally weren't wearing their hats or bandanas. hey liked the feeling of the wind in their face and hair.

"I'm guessing this bow isn't yers?" Sally asks him recognizing the fact that it had Ruka's name crudely etched into it.

"Nope, definitely Ruka. I can't aim for shit." He says laughing causing Sally to snort. the two continue chatting not noticing Warwick and Rachel watch and listen to them from below.

Rachel and Warwick smile at each other with knowing looks before deciding to turn in for the night.

"Nice to know we have navigator on the ship. That and a healer." Sally told him. Jim shrugs, "I'm still a novice with certain things but yeah. Ye do indeed." Jim says nudging her shoulder. 

The two stare into the other's eyes, mesmerized by the way the stars twinkled in them.

They begin to lean forward before they both snap out of it. Jim coughs while Sally clears her throat embarrassed.

"We had... uh... better... yeah..." They both stammer as they scramble to pick up the items from the bag.

 Once they were done they split ways with one thing on their mind.

"What was that just now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491 63 62
Divided against the wishes of fate, a pair of unlikely friends or, perhaps, strangers find themselves at opposite ends of Oepus and of an uncharacter...
60 1 21
I wrote this story in 8th grade. Felt like pubilshing it. Got an A+ on it, so i guess its good. Plot: Three friends set sail for adventure to find bu...
8.6K 370 42
Disclaimer: The characters were based on the dsmp and I don't ship them in real life and never ship minors this story had terrible parts in every cha...
627 61 46
Upon the blurred line of morality and at the mercy of circumstance, two souls meet. Again. And again. And again. So, is it simply a coincidence or so...