USA of Barasoom

Plister29 द्वारा

In the year 2025, it all changed. when the entirety of the USA suddenly got transported into a different worl... अधिक

Chapter 2: new world?
Chapter 3: the meeting
Chapter 4: Past memories
Chapter 5: Recon
Chapter 6: The City of Khachesqa
Chapter 7: First conflict
Chapter 8: the arena pit

Chapter 1: prologue

806 23 11
Plister29 द्वारा

February 12th, 2025

The world tension has been at all high as the US had ordered a withdrawal of their forces from the middle east and Afghanistan. without any more of the US presence in the middle east and Afghanistan, there is many power vacuum were made. this makes Russia take its chance on exploiting this empty power vacuum.

This was yet a major change, in such a long year. the entirety of the US army got recall back home, as the year of yet peace had arrived under a new administration. this was also meant to end this endless bloody war that turns Afghanistan into a battlefield zone and the same goes with Syria and Iraq as government decisions will least mean to end the war quickly there, and then they will have to solve their own issue all by themselves this time.

But much of this does cause chaos on any wartorn nation, it was yet a worthy action to do, to end this whole endless war. yet this conflict still continues but the fate of these three nations will remain unknown, along with the complete recalling of the entirety of the army back to home, which many of the US forces that are stationing overseas are yet recalled, but embassy guards yet still remain and this international military exercise was halted as for now they are doing yet their own without any cooperation from other countries.

February 18th, 2025

The United state entire border was surrounded by a sort of wall of light and mysterious anomaly that is only affecting it. this anomaly also affects Hawaii and Alaska too. the duration takes around 5 minutes before it disappears. but the anomaly was like a formed of a giant forcefield. within it suddenly they have seen this anomaly looks more foreign and its something they never had seen in their entire life, right in their eyes.

Some in the borders even take their phones to record or take a picture of this entire anomaly. from their perspective, it was like one giant forcefield surrounding the entirety of the United States itself. the appearance looks like it was a forcefield that can be found in sci-fi media that people used to enjoy. while any device near it and anyone in the city was awestruck by its beauty itself appearing in the air. the event was dubbed as the "The Forcefield" since it is very strange how it was large and covering the entirety of the border.

With the events is over, there is something strange yet to happen. the sun looks different from the view along with the atmosphere of the planet itself, but people yet still able to breathe the oxygen. yet it still looks like a blue sky as the forcefield anomaly has ended, but the sun itself was different than the one from Earth itself.

After the event of the anomaly which I the forcefield, many people used to call it. There is a loss in communication between other nations, satellites, and anything yet link to planet earth itself. this makes TV, Internet, and contact with other countries outside the US lost. yet contact with Hawaii and Alaska is still online, while any other outside the US is pretty much gone, due to the anomaly that transported them into a whole new world.

Yet checking for world map ended up becoming unavailable, which of course means that this anomaly had truly transported them, yet into a different unrecognizable world. yet this too causes mass confusion, but later on, there is a new satellite going to be launched this year according to NASA and SpaceX. which later on could fix the problem as the internet and signals of communication, TV broadcast and radar will be back online anytime soon when that satellite is in orbit, which could calm the public down for a moment.

The southern border, formerly known as the US-Mexico border.

1400 hours

Meanwhile on the border that used to formerly be between US-Mexico. the border guards see the environment yet stranger. it's not unusual at all, the soil looks like it was from mars and the plant's colors are red and light green. plus the grass is all orange colored. what the border guard had seen in their eyes that the environment is pretty much unusual.

"This land does not look like Mexico either." a border guard said while looking around at what happened to the borders. the environment yet looks strange and there are many foreign plants that they saw along with the hill and the soil color of this new environment right in their own eyes, yet this is not something unusual that they see in their lifetime. 

"Yeah, where the hell did this anomaly did bring us anyways. looks like the environment is yet different and the soil looks like it was from planet mars." another border guard replied, while he looks around the environment. the environment truly doesn't look like it was Mexico either, it was a strange alien planet.

Suddenly a lizard-like creature begins to walk through. the border guard looking at it looks confused on how the hell did that thing run faster, than an average animal on earth either. this yet shocked the border guard while they are looking at this strange creature.

"What the hell is that thing? it looks like it runs very faster than a cheetah" said the border guard while looking at how this creature runs so fast, it has 6 legs in total, and its height around 2 meters which is the height of a dog. this animal yet runs in a circle and begins to stare at the border guard and it begins to sit after running in a circle around 2 times.

(This is how the animal looks like, it has 6 legs and its diet is an omnivore, this creature's height is around 2 meters.)

"Somehow that animal seems to be cute. maybe should we grab that thing for the rest to see and for research?" the guard suggested while looking at that animal which acts like a dog in front of the border guards, which fascinated him seeing this animal behavior.

"Probably not. take a look at how fast that creature goes. do you think we could run with our legged at that speed? we would be exhausted on chasing that thing with our legged, plus we don't have any dart rifle to capture that thing, seeing how fast that thing goes in our own two eyes, that would mean we could least try taming it if possible then since that thing behaves like a literal dog." the other border guard explained on how capturing that animal is a bad idea because and giving an idea on taming it could do, so they could bring their discovery on what happens to Mexico border since there is a change in the environment.

"Well, then let's try taming this creature then. once that thing is tamed then we could bring this creature to the scientist for research or government since this anomaly truly brings us to a whole new different world." the other border guard said as he begins to try on taming the creature and then bring it to the government for discovery that they managed to get.

In the former US-Mexico border, some border guards managed to take pictures of this new environment, along with other people that are still there, which the confusion on seeing how things are changed on the border, as they no longer see Mexico. but a strange environment that the soil resembles the land from planet mars, along with orange grass and foreign types of plants that people saw in their eyes that looks like it doesn't even exist on planet Earth. with this new environment, some begin exploring on their own but the border guards stopped them as this foreign environment might have danger lurking around.

There are many photos and videos were taken, but the internet is down. so there is no signal for them to access the internet to post their finding on social media for the rest of the people in the US would know what they have found after this strange anomaly happened in their country.

Northern border, formerly known as the US-Canada border.

1440 hours

Meanwhile on the northern border, which is formerly known as the US-Canada border has changed a bit. with the border guard ended up seeing Alaska connected in the western side of the northern borders. which put yet more confusion for the border guards along with people near it who begin to see it was Alaska that got connected towards it, instead of Canada.

"How in the world that Alaska ended up near this border? It's supposed to be Canada, not Alaska" a border guard said as he looks at the sign that is "Welcome to Alaska" from the border itself, along with an environment that reminded him of Alaska. which marked that Canada is gone from the map this also confused many too.

"How did Alaska end up here?"

"What on earth has happened to this country's border?"

"Where did Canada go? are they gone from the map?"

Even border guards and everyone in the borders take pictures of the aftermath of the anomaly that affects the entirety of the USA.

Many reactions come from people on seeing the former US-Canada border has changed. On the east side, it was nothing more than an ocean, which there is nothing yet but the vastness of the ocean on what people had seen. they cannot believe what they have been seeing straight in their own eyes what just happen. while on the west side of the Northern border is where Alaska ended up residing, after this whole anomaly.

Now the United States of America is in a whole new world. a different world, where they are now is in some sort of habitable planet, and yet they just don't know that they were transported to an alternate of the far future of their galaxy, where later on they will encounter any native sentient species along with much more for them to explore in this planet. this planet itself has many wonders and the US will explore this whole new world and claim its untouched resource that was not yet taken by the natives and sustain themselves.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Kairos leigh heasley द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...