вαи∂мαтєѕ |ᵒʰˢʰᶜ ˣ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉ...

By GenderSweets_23441

M/N, the childhood friend and neighbor of Haruhi Fujioka earns an all-expense paid scholarship to Ouran Acade... More

|Intro/Bio|
|Character Designs + Instagram|
00
01
02
|Bandmate Bios|
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
|ANNOUNCEMENT|
15
17
18
19
|Q&A_ANNOUNCEMENT|
|Temporary Hiatus Announcement|

16

1.8K 56 52
By GenderSweets_23441

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

"So I was thinking... how about gas station food and then karaoke?" Koji proposed as we rolled up to a stoplight. I nod my head into Mori's chest, "Yeah," he responds for me.

He hums and drives down the street before pulling into a familiar gas station parking lot and parking upfront. I hesitantly climb off of Mori, thanking him, before following Koji closely into the gas station.

I follow him to the food display and watch as he puts together two extra-large boxes of nachos, the rest of the hosts gather their foods and we check out quickly. As we left I frowned, "I forgot to get a slushie..."

"I got your favorite," Hikaru held out a giant cup to me and I smiled down at the now shorter boy, "You're awesome, thanks, Hikaru."

He shrugs as we climb back into the van, me sliding into the passenger's seat and waiting on everyone else, "To karaoke!" I cheer as I sip on my drink. Koji passes me a box of nachos and I smile gratefully, taking a bite as we pull out of the driveway.

"So, which place are we going to?" Haruhi questions as Koji slams his foot on the gas with a wide smirk, "We're going to the Dragon's Nest~"

My eyes widen and I turn to them with a grin, "Forreal!? We haven't gone there in forever, this is gonna be so much fun! I wonder if Monty'll be there." I snicker and Koji mimics my mischievous expression, "The guy practically lives there, and on a Friday night? No way he ain't there!"

"I'm gonna beat the shit outta him," the hosts eyed me worriedly and I sigh, "There's a karaoke competition every Friday. Monty and I 're rivals, he's a worthy opponent."

Koji snickers as we pull into a parking spot, "See? There's his car, he's here!" I finished my food and hopped out of the van, sprinting toward the front of the building and turning back to the group, "C'mon guys! What're you waiting for?"

A small hand lands on my shoulder and spins me around, I'm faced with a man roughly as tall as Tamaki with massive muscles and a ton of tattoos. We change a determined look and he lets out a hearty laugh, "It's been a while kid, how've you been? You here to battle me?"

"You know it, man," I laugh, "I'm gonna crush you for sure!"

"We'll see about that... Hey, where's the tall guy?" he asks, eyeing the group behind me. I frown and Koji wraps an arm around me, "We ditched that cheating scumbag, tonight we're having a sleepover extravaganza!" they pump their fist in the air and I chuckle sadly. Monty shoots me a knowing look, "Next time I see 'em, me 'n the boys'll give 'em hell."

I smile, "Thanks Monty..."

"Enough lollygagging, let's go in! I've never been to a commoner's karaoke establishment before!" Tamaki cheers loudly and I nod, following the group closely as we walk inside. 

The woman at the desk eyes us knowingly and nods, "Table for 11?" We all nod our heads and she smiles, "And you four will be having your usuals I'm guessing?"

"Mhm!" Koji hums as he turns to the hostess, "You four can head in while I take their orders, your usual booth is ready. The tablet is on the table so put your songs in whenever."

I tuck my hands into my pockets as we all head into the main room.

"So," Koji grins as he plops down in his usual seat, "Who's going first?"

Kai wrapped her arm around my slumped shoulders and sent me a mischievous glance, "I say we start off strong with a duet, whaddya say M/N? Sound fun?"

I chuckle and nod my head and watch as she puts a familiar code into the karaoke machine. The stage was empty, so we were the first up. Kai grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring squeeze as she pulls me up onto the stage. The music begins to play and I laugh as we grab our mics.

|Don't Stop Believin' - Journey|

Just a small town girl (M/N)

Livin' in a lonely world (M/N)

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere (M/N)

Just a city boy (M/N)

Born and raised in South Detroit (M/N)

He took the midnight train goin' anywhere (M/N)

- As I paused for the next line, I watched as the rest of the Host Club stepped into the room. -

A singer in a smokey room (M/N)

The smell of wine and cheap perfume (M/N)

For a smile they can share the night (M/N)

It goes on and on, and on, and on (M/N)

- Tamaki begins to cheer me on loudly, climbing on top of a table and screaming, "THAT'S MY SON!" and other shit. -

Strangers, waitin' (Both)

Up and down the boulevard (Both)

Their shadows (Both)

Searchin' in the night (Both)

Streetlights, people (Both)

Livin' just to find emotion (Both)

Hidin' somewhere in the night (Both)

- Kai and I spin around each other and I take a break to breathe while she steals the show. I grin to myself and dance around behind her. -

Workin' hard to get my fill (Kai)

Everybody wants a thrill (Kai)

Payin' anything to roll the dice (Kai)

Just one more time (Kai)

Some will win (Kai)

Some will lose (Kai)

Some were born to sing the blues (Kai)

Oh, the movie never ends (Kai)

It goes on and on, and on, and on (Kai)

- She steps back beside me and drapes an arm around my shoulders as we both screech into one mic happily. -

Strangers waitin' (Both)

Up and down the boulevard (Both)

Their shadows (Both)

Searchin' in the night (Both)

Streetlights, people (Both)

Livin' just to find emotion (Both)

Hidin' somewhere in the night (Both)

- At this point, we're on the ground having an intense air guitar session while we sing our hearts out. -

Don't stop believin' (M/N)

Hold on to that feelin' (Kai)

Streetlight, people (Both)

Don't stop, believin' (M/N)

Hold on (Kai)

Streetlights, people (Both)

Don't stop believin' (M/N)

Hold on to that feelin' (Kai)

Streetlight, people (Both)

|End|

We pause and begin to pant, desperately taking in oxygen as we laugh with each other on the ground.

After we regain our composure, we put the mics back and rejoin the group, where I'm almost instantly lifted and spun around by "King" Tamaki.

"I can't believe our son was hiding this other side of him from us! Mama! Why didn't you tell me he wasn't bland!" Tamaki cried out and I smacked him on the head, making him release me.

"Shut it, Tamaki. It's not like I was hiding it from you, I just didn't feel like telling you." I groan. "So you were hiding it from them," Koji rolls his eyes.

"Anyway-" My mohawked companion wrapped an arm around me, "It's my turn with M/N, just wait until you see our routine!"

A grin makes its way onto my face, "Are we doing the thing?" I look up at my friend, who only nods as he pulls me toward the stage, "Tamaki is gonna me mortified," I cackle as I step onto the stage.

"GET READY BITCHESSS!!!" We scream into the mics in sync as we get into position. The music begins to play and I can barely hold in my excitement.

Haruhi sends me a knowing look as a mischievous grin spreads across my face.

|Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis|

I'm gonna pop some tags (Both)

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket (Both)

I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up (Both)

This is fucking awesome (Both)

- Tamaki already looks like he's gonna faint.

I step back and the two of us begin our dance routine. -

Nah walk up to the club like, what up, I got a big cock! (M/N)

I'm just pumped, just bought some shit from the thrift shop (M/N)

Ice on the fringe, it's so damn frosty (M/N)

The people like, Damn! That's a cold ass honkey. (M/N)

Rollin' in, hella deep, headin' to the mezzanine (M/N)

Dressed in all pink, 'cept my gator shoes, those are green (M/N)

Draped in a leopard mink, girls standin' next to me (M/N)

Probably shoulda washed this, smells like R. Kelly's sheets (M/N)

(Piss) (Koji)

- With that, "The Boss" is on the ground.

Koji and I shuffle past each other and I let out a small chuckle. -

But shit, it was ninety-nine cents! (Bag it) Coppin' it, washin' it (M/N)

'Bout to go and get some compliments (M/N)

Passin' up on those moccasins someone else's been walkin' in them (M/N)

Bummy and grungy, fuck it man, I am stuntin' and flossin' and (M/N)

And savin' my money and I'm hella happy that's a bargain, bitch (M/N)

I'ma take your grandpa's style, I'ma take your grandpa's style (M/N)

No for real ask your grandpa can I have his hand-me-downs? (M/N)

(Thank you) Velour jumpsuit and some house slippers (M/N)

Dookie brown leather jacket that I found diggin' (M/N)

They had a broken keyboard, I bought a broken keyboard (M/N)

I bought a skeet blanket, and then I bought a kneeboard (M/N)

Hello, hello, my ace man, my Miller (M/N)

John Wayne ain't got nothing on my fringe game, hell no (M/N)

I could take some Pro Wings, make them cool, sell those (M/N)

The sneakerheads would be like Aw, he got the Velcros (M/N)

- Kai, Haruhi, Hikaru, and Monty all cheer us on as Koji and I turn to face each other. We both kick our right foot out and connect them, kicking off each other and cartwheeling backward while keeping our mics in one hand. -

I'm gonna pop some tags (Both)

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket (Both)

I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up (Both)

This is fucking awesome (Both)

I'm gonna pop some tags (Both)

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket (Both)

I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up (Both)

This is fucking awesome (Both)

- Next, it was Koji's turn. I set down the mic and continue dancing around. -

What you know about rockin' a wolf on your noggin? (Koji)

What you knowin' about wearin' a fur fox skin? (Koji)

I'm digging, I'm digging, I'm searching right through that luggage (Koji)

One man's trash, that's another man's come up (Koji)

Thank your granddad for donating that plaid button-up shirt (Koji)

'Cause right now I'm up in her skirt (Koji)

I'm at the Goodwill, you can find me in the (Koji)

I'm that, I'm that sucker searchin' in that section (Koji)

Your grammy, your aunty, your momma, your mammy (Koji)

I'll take those flannel zebra jammies, second-hand, I rock that motherfucker (Koji)

The built-in onesie with the socks on that motherfucker (Koji)

I hit the party and they stop in that motherfucker (Koji)

They be like, Oh, that Gucci. That's hella tight (Koji)

I'm like, Yo that's fifty dollars for a T-shirt (Koji)

- Koji hops toward the front of the stage and hunches over, bouncing slightly. Knowing what's about to happen I shout, "GET IT COCKATOO!" and he lets out a short laugh before they drop down and recite the lyrics while spinning on their head. -

Limited edition, let's do some simple addition (Koji)

Fifty dollars for a T-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch (Shit - M/N) (Koji)

I call that getting swindled and pimped (Shit - M/N) (Koji)

I call that getting tricked by a business (Koji)

That shirt's hella dope (Koji)

And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't (Koji)

Peep game, come take a look through my telescope (Koji)

Trying to get girls from a brand? Then you hella won't (Koji)

Then you hella won't (Koji)

- Koji finally gets up and we high five as she stumbles beside me and we finish off the routine with shitty fortnite dances. Kai and Monty climb on the table and scream in excitement. -

I'm gonna pop some tags (Both)

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket (Both)

I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up (Both)

This is fucking awesome (Both)

I wear your granddad's clothes (Both)

I look incredible (Both)

I'm in this big ass coat (Both)

From that thrift shop down the road (Both)

I wear your granddad's clothes (Both)

I look incredible (Both)

I'm in this big ass coat (Both)

From that thrift shop down the road (Both)

I'm gonna pop some tags (Both)

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket (Both)

I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up (Both)

This is fucking awesome (Both)

Is that your grandma's coat? (Haruhi, from across the room)

|End|

Koji and I burst into hysterics from Haruhi's contribution as we place our mics back and make our way back to the table, "Alright, I'm gonna take a break for a little b-"

"M/NNNN! WHO TAUGHT YOU SUCH DIRTY WORDS!? WAS IT THEM!?"

Tamaki shook my body back and forth after spontaneously reviving. Just to provoke him, I flip him off and sit on top of the table. Tamaki instantly falls back to the floor and I sigh, "So dramatic."

Bonus:

Next up was Hikaru and Kaoru with Just Dance by Lady Gaga.

They made it a point to do comically dramatic poses.

Then it was Tamaki singing TiK ToK by Kesha (which he was pressured into by Koji)

He was incredibly tense the whole time, super fidgety, and he'd refuse to say any "EXPLICIT PARTS", he sounded so out of place with his proper tone. It was hilarious to watch him so nervous.

After that, Hikaru somehow bribed Kyoya into singing WAP.

It was a beautiful experience and almost everyone was in tears from laughing at the end. He too was incredibly tense and out of place. It was like watching an angry old man.

Honey sang Honeypie by JAWNY (albeit, poorly) while Mori just stood to the side.

He was thrilled to be up there, but I think he just picked the song because of the name because he constantly stuttered over the lyrics and seemed confused most of the time. But he seemed to have fun at least.

Monty was the next one and he sang Hollaback girl.

It is such an incredible experience to watch a buff, tatted, pierced, biker man go all out to a song like hollaback girl. He was owning it and we all cheered him on as he danced around with such confidence and precision.

Hikaru and I did Party in the USA.

We were surprisingly compatible on stage and we were able to improvise a whole dance routine like we were in a movie.

Overall, it was an amazing night and by the end of it, Hiroaki wasn't anywhere in my mind... Until...

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4K 29
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy my little Ouran fan fiction. Okay so here we go- Lily is the Ootori family's next door neighbor. She is best friends wi...
33.1K 1.5K 26
♡ . disce ─ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
239K 6.2K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
27.5K 731 35
We all know and love Haruhi Fujioka along with the host club. Well what if Haruhi has an older brother to join along on their adventures? Things are...