His Beauty

Oleh Vienna_Mckay

Karma Akabane is known as a psychopath, which is accurate for everyone that knows him. Besides one person, wh... Lebih Banyak

He's Back
Hint
Going Too Far
20 Hits
End Class
Mid Terms
New Gym Teacher
Pool Day
Finals
Summer Training
Poison
Sadist
Nagisa's Bloodlust
The Matches
New Student's Invention
Isogai's Fight
Babysitting
Her Rose
Career Options
Assassination Cafe
Asano's Request
Educational Philosophy
New Info
Outer Space
Valentine's Day
Government Involvement
Death
Goodbye Koro-sensei
Our Future
ANNOUNCEMENT & THANK YOU

Field Trip

5.2K 139 5
Oleh Vienna_Mckay

"Mother, I have to be with my class next week! We're going to Kyoto!"

My mother was flipping through her magazine, lightly humming. She was thinking about something, but I have no idea what she could be thinking about.

"You do realize that I'm going to Kyoto this week. You could join me, then meet up with your classmates for the rest of the week. I just have to talk to your homeroom teacher about it. His name was Mr. Karasuma, right?"

"Yes, it is mother. But why can't I just stay in class and then go with them next week instead? It would save the hassle and I would be with my friends."

"You mean, you would be with Karma?"

I felt my cheeks turn a dark red at the mention of my boyfriend, which I didn't appreciate very much at the moment. 

"Mother! I have friends, and it wouldn't be just me and Karma the whole time!"

"I hardly see you at our house anymore, it's got quite boring since you haven't been playing the piano as much lately. All cause you're studying so hard, which is a great thing. But sometimes taking a break is a good thing too, you know."

I know where my mother is coming from, she always has been supportive of getting a good education and following my passions. But sometimes, she worries just a bit too much at times. But, it's better than Karma's parents, who are usually never home. Karma usually enjoys spending time with my mom, which is kind of a weird thing to do honestly.

"Sakura, you're spending the first week with me, and that is final. Now, you may want to start packing your bags. I'll go with you tomorrow to talk to Mr. Karasuma about our plans. I'm sure he would be more than delighted that you'll still be going on the trip with the rest of your classmates."

I sighed, trudging my way up to my room to begin packing. Once my mother has an idea, she won't stop until the idea is complete, that much is for sure.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My mother managed to get the okay, and I am currently with my mother in Kyoto, watching her work her magic. My mother is a lawyer, and she wanted to take me to Kyoto, since she had to stay there while she talked to her client about their case. That's my mother for you, a shark in her line of work. 

I just really hope that I can buy some souvenirs while we're in Kyoto. Maybe I can even buy something for Karma, something that he would definitely like. I did see a cool knife in one of the stores that we passed on our way here. He would definitely like that, and I could see him today as well! I think that's when my class was planning on coming to Kyoto.

"Hey mother, mind if I do some souvenir shopping? I want to get some stuff for my room."

"That's perfectly fine dear, and I've already sent your stuff to the hotel that your class is currently staying in. Now, you go and have some fun during the overnight field trip alright?"

"Okay, I will mother. I love you, see you when I get back!"

"Love you too dear!"

I rushed out of the building, letting my mother do what she does best. Now, onto the more important things. Finding something that knife I saw earlier! I began my search through the busy streets, excited to see the wonders that this place had to offer. Although, I did run into some guys who were looking at me weirdly. Hopefully, I don't run into them again. 

I eventually found the knife, and I bought it, wrapping it up in red wrapping paper. I then texted Karma, asking where he and our group was at. I wanted to make sure that I surprised the group when they saw me, didn't want them thinking that I was just going to pull a no show.

I soon managed to find our group, and I walked over grabbing onto Karma's hand, smiling at him.

"Hey Sakura, you hungry? We were just about to get something to eat."

"Yeah I am! Oh yeah, I have a little surprise for you when we get back to our hotel, you're going to love it!"

"Oh yeah? What did you do?"

"You'll see later!"

He grabbed my hand, and we began walking ahead of the group taking in the sights around us.

"This place really is a ghost town huh,"

Ayano said, which I nodded my head at. Perfect place to assassinate Koro-sensei, since we could hide practically anywhere. We all talked about what we would do for our attempt on Koro-sensei, when suddenly those guys I saw from earlier appeared, which made my anxieties sky rocket the moment I saw them.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but something tells me you guys aren't tourists."

"Don't try to play hero carrot top, just hand over your lady friends and-"

I saw Karma move and knock him down, with a smirk on his face. But I could see his tense form, I recognized his anger anywhere.

"See, without any witnesses, it's basically a free for all. So, go nuts guys."

Soon, Karma was dealing with the next guy that came, but I felt someone wrap their arms around me, while I tried to get out of their arms.

"Let go of me already!"

Karma turned, and I saw pure anger cross his face. He was about to come and get me, when he got knocked down to the ground by one of the other guys that surrounded us. He then was getting ganged up on, and I felt tears running down my face.

"Leave him alone! Stop hurting him!"

I was soon taken away, and put into a car with Kayano and Kanzaki. I couldn't stop that picture that was in my head, seeing Karma getting beaten, not able to do anything but shield himself. Oh god, I hope he's okay. Please be okay, please be okay. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat still, praying that Karma was alright. He was ganged up on, and I hope that these high school students didn't do anything that would be life threatening. Kayano just stared at me, sending me a pitiful look. I don't want any pity, I just want to make sure that Karma is okay.

"We got little miss perfect, miss angel, and miss party girl. Seems like we have quite the group here boys. We're going to have some fun, taking a bunch of photos. I bet the little angel here would enjoy that, she seems like the type."

I glanced up at the high schooler, who was eyeing me like I was some piece of meat. Why do I always get targeted for something disgusting like this? I looked away, and I felt myself start hyperventilating. I don't even know what was happening, I couldn't really bring myself to think.

I felt someone wrap around me, and then pick me up. I recognized this smell, it was metallic and I only know one person who smells like this. I felt myself slowly to start calming down, and I heard his voice in my ear as well.

"There we go, that's better. There's my little flower. How you holdin up?"

"Better, now that you're here."

I felt some stares, and I noticed that our group was staring at us. Sugino was jaw slacked, for some reason.

"Karma can actually be a decent guy!?"

I blinked in surprise by his outburst, while the others just laughed at him. I glanced up at Karma, to see a slight blush on his face, which made me gasp. I've only seen him embarrassed one time, and that's it! 

"Someone take a picture, quick! This is history in the making!"

"Nope, not happening!"

Karma began running while he carried me in his arms, while I held on for dear life. This boy is definitely going to be the death of me, that much is just a guarantee.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Karma's POV

I walked into the dorm, to see a bunch of the guys pouring over some list. When I looked at it, it was about all the girls in our class. Sakura was on the list too? These guys realize that I'm her boyfriend right?

"Hey Karma, besides Sakura, who do you have to hots for,"

Maehara asked, while I just held a smile on my face. The answer should be obvious by now.

"Sakura. The answer is always going to be Sakura. She is my girlfriend, remember?"

"Yeah, but we all know you're just saying that cause you two are dating. Who else are you into?"

"Uh, might not want to say that,"

Nagisa warned, which wasn't surprising. The others looked confused, until they seemed to remember how I act whenever it comes to her.

"Uh, you know what? Never mind, I forgot who I was asking. The guy who almost murdered the guys that kidnapped her today."

I smirked, taking a drink from my soda. These guys really do need to remember how I act around her. I took a closer look at the list, seeing that she was below Kanzaki on the most likable. This should turn out to be an interesting night, that's for sure.

Sakura's POV

Nakamura was trying to start up a talk about the boys in our class, while I just smiled awkwardly. I can't really participate, unless I talk about Karma. Although, every girl in here seems to be into Mr. Karasuma for some reason. He's a good teacher, attractive, but that's all there really is to it.

"Maehara and Isogai are decent, I guess."

"You'd seriously go out with them?"

"Why not? I wouldn't go out with Maehara, since he's playing the field. Then Isogai is the class president, so he's so noble."

"I think Karma is the most attractive, shame that's such a psycho and taken by Sakura."

All the girls turned towards me, smiles on their faces for some reason. I blinked at them, confused on what they were doing.

"What's it like dating Karma, Sakura,"

Nakamura asked, while she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She had this smile on her face, and I knew that I was about to be doomed.

"He's a great boyfriend, although most people don't get to see it usually. I guess that side is reserved for me only."

"He doesn't show you off?"

"Only when he's trying to prove a point, or protect me. It's always been like that."

Nakamura sighed, letting go of me. I wasn't going to talk about the more embarrassing stuff with these guys, that's just a bad idea waiting to happen. Soon, we had professor bitch come in and start talking about one of her jobs, when Koro-sensei appeared, listening through the door.

Soon, we all were chasing him, along with the boys for some reason. I bumped into Karma and we both shared one look, before we burst out laughing. It feels good to relax and laugh like this, that's for sure. I hope we get to do this for a long time.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

120K 2.7K 32
Y/N L/N is a girl with a hard past. Having an abusive man as her Father. As she turns 18 years old, she moves to Japan, and enters Kunugigaoka. Schoo...
292K 1.5K 12
Akabane Karma, a school proclaimed delinquent lingers in the past filled with betrayal, finds himself entangled in a web of his own uncertainties. Th...
35.8K 1.2K 22
bloodlust is something complex, not easy to understand. but growing up with karma akabane as her twin brother, kijiko understood it well. she may hav...
9.2K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...