INDY - THE UNTAMABLE KING (1...

By ReadingSpino

The Indominus Rex escapes the unholy grasps of humanity, but soon finds herself in the middle of nowhere... S... More

The New Hybrids
The Super Raptor Part 1
The Super Raptor Part 2
Dawn Out, Hybrid In
The New Friend Part 1
The New Friend Part 2
The Kidnapping
Search, Fight and Rescue
The Ocean Terror
The Confrontation Part 1
The Long Fight
Time To Escape
Escaped and Alone
The Mother Dinosaur
The Untamable Brawl
The Hidden Jungle
The Enraged Sauropods
Dreadnoughtus Part 1
Dreadnoughtus Part 2

The Confrontation Part 2

57 0 0
By ReadingSpino

At The Confrontation...

We were fight for what seemed like forever. Aqua-Fang was fighting Crest, Spine-claw, the love of my life, was fighting Hue while I was fighting Frill. Frill tumbled back though stood up and charged, roaring as I charged too. We smacked into each other, roaring in pure agony. Hue rammed into Spine-claw, as he screeched, dodged and pinned Hue to the ground. Aqua-Fang growled and put Crest in his jaws, though Crest broke free and bit on Aqua-Fang's neck, make him roar in pain. I locked my jaws on Frill's neck and broke it, killing him. I put a foot on his carcass, and roared in victory. I grabbed Crest off Aqua-Fang and threw him away and chased away Hue.

With Owen, Blue and Claire...

What?! Wu's brain whisper-yelled. He rushed to a secret part of the lab and smacked his head when an idea popped into his brain. He needed to make a group of dinosaurs just like them, only, much, much stronger. He went back to the Genetics Lab as a cyan colored liquid surrounded Evan the I-Rex, born to capture Indy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
586K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
608K 20.5K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
72.1K 1.6K 78
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.