Hearts of Steele

By HaleyMoss

Sequel to Rock of Steele. More

Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1
Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2
Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3
Chapter 26 Bumble Bee pt:1
Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2
Chapter 28 Loose Cannons
Chapter 29 Crossfire
This is not an update I"m sorry.
Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime
Chapter 32 Armada
Chapter 33 Flying Mind
Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision
Chapter 35 Triangulation
Chapter 36 Triage.
Chapter 37 Toxicity and Hurt
Chapter 38 Out of the past
Chapter 39 New Recruit
Chapter 40 The Human Factor
Chapter 41 Legacy
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Hard Knocks
Chapter 43 Inside Job.
Chapter 44 Patch
Chapter 45 Rengeneration
Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Chapter 31 Grill

547 21 2
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

Today was just the average day at base after school. Except the bots couldnt really go now where so our parents had to drive us to school. Lame. Like Miko said one tme "do you realy except me to ride in a nontransforming vechicle" We all had to anyways, except Jack he rode his bike to school and work again.

I was surprised that all bots were here at the base normally they wouldnt go out especially if there was energon or con activity. Which I hadmt noticed any of the alarms going off. Luckly today I brought some board games with me. I brought disney scene it, Uno, apples to apples, twister, and Just dance, all of the dics which is all the ones that they came out with. Miko brought her guitar and I brought my portable keyboard. Rock out Anthem!

"Alright dudes and dudettes what do we want to start with first? scene it, uno apples to apples, twister, just dance or rock out?" I asked everyone. Needles to say everyone shouted out all at once. I tried screaming at them but that didnt work so I plugged in Miko's guitar and jammed a loud note to where it played so high on the amp that everone's hands went to their ears and same with the bots but their audio receptors.

"Okay now then I think this settles it yeah? Rock out then games okay?" I said. they all nodded. Of course the only ones who would be rocking out is Miko and I while the others just listened. Miko played first she played guns and roses.

"Okay Ella it's your turn. Time to blow us all away." Miko said as I blushed. I put my beat on that was to the song Ive been working on in my spare time after homework. "Okay well Ive been working out this song since I met the autobots and I just think this song is what we all see in the autobots. It's called Superhero."

I then grabbed Miko's guitar and started playing and then I started singigng:\

oh

oh

Stand up everybody look alive

said com on come on

we gonna get it now

hands up if youre ready for a fight

said come on come on come on

we gonna win it now

I dont need you to belive in me

I know how to change my destiny

Sit down, about to rewrite our history, rewrite our history

rewrite our history

We can change the whole world

gonna take it over

gonnna start it over

dont you know what we could be

a new begininning

fight until were winning tell that your in it

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero'

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero

anybody could be

anybody could be

anybody could be

rip it off show the symbol on your chest

said come and show the world

who you really are

its not enough to be better than the rest

gotta take it to the top

and make yourself a superstar

you dont need them to believe in you

get mission on lock and see it through

youve got all the power you need in you power you need in you

Power you need in you

we can change the whole world

gonna take it over

gonna start it over

dont you know what we could be

a new beginnning

fight until were winning

tell me that youre in it

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero

anybody could be

oh, ah,oh,ah,oh,ah,oh,ah, oh,oh,oh

oh,ah,oh,ah,oh,ah,oh,oh,oh,oh

we can change the whole world

gonna take it over

gonna start it over

dont you know what we could be

a new beginning

fight until were winning

tell me that youre in it

Dont you wanna be

a superhero'

a superhero

a superhero

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero

Anybody could be a superhero

Superhero..

Once I finished singing I figured everyones eyes were staring at me and boy was I right but they then turned to smiles. "That was Awesome  Dude you wrote that?" Miko asked. "Yeah." I said blushing a little. "That was great you need to post that to youtube Ella. by the way youve already got 50,000 hits on youtube from your song the other day. Your so going to be youtube famous!" Raph said.

"Alright now lets begin with the games." I told everyone. They bots even played. They did pretty good on Uno and apples to apples but they didnt know anything on the disney scene it. Now it's time for Just dance. It was so funny to watch the bots dance. Out of all the bots Bee won and then it was just ties between Miko, Jack , Raph and I.

Now for the one I have been waiting for. TWISTER! This is going to be so funny. WE all stood around the big laid out Twister mat. I spun the thing for Bee. "Okay Bee left servo green." Bee did as I said.

"Okay Arcee Left pede yellow." She did the same. "Bulkhead right pede red." Bulkhead put his right pede on red. "Miko Left hand blue." she put hers there." Jack right hand green." so he did. "Raph left foot yellow." Raph did as I said. "Magnus right foot blue." He did as I said. This went on for a while and everyone was all playing except me since I was the spinner.

Noone had fallend down yet, but they all looked connected to each other. Even Ratchet and Optimus were apart of the game. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of them.

"Ella you better not post that on the enternet." Jack said. "DO you think I"m stupid? I wouldnt blow their cover like that." I told him angerily.

"ah sorry Ella." Jack said. "Yeah, yeah." I said. I set the spinner down and went over to my bag and then said "Hey Ratchet I"m ready to go home can you bridge me home? You can all keep playing just dont step on the stuff or break it kaye?" I said. Ratchet got up from his spot and bridged me home.

I got home just in time to make dinner. My parents would be home in a little bit and I dont know when MIko would be home but I still needed to talk to her.

I set my stuff down by the door with my shoes and then I brown some ground beef then I put some taco seasoning and water in the meat and mixed it up. I then put 8oz of cream cheese into the meat and kept mixing it up till it was all mixed togather. I then sliced up some tomatoes and lettuce. I got out the shredded cheese and put all of it on the kithcen table along with plates, napkins, and spoons. I then put the shells in the oven to heat up. I put ice in the glasses and put them on the table;

I then make some lemonade and sweet tea. There was a mt. dew in the fridge and I knew Miko would want that, So I set it by ther glass. I poured sweet tea into my glass and waited for mom and dad to get home to see what they wanted to drink.

I was getting the meat on the table when the door opened with Mom, Dad and MIko coming through the door. "Wow hunny something smells good." MOm said. "Yeah what do you and dad want to drink?" I asked them. "I'll take sweet tea." Dad said. "I'll take Lemonade." Mom said as they sat down at the table. "Wow you knew extactly what I wanted." Miko said as she sat down and poured her mt.dew into her glass.

I got out the taco shells and sat down then we prayed and started eating. "Oh my goodness sweetie this is delicious I dont think I"ll eat tacos the same way again." My mom said. "Yes maybe we should leave the cooking for you to do." Dad said. "Yeah dude what else can you make?" Miko asked. "Awe thanks and I can make all sorts of things. "I told them.

We all ate our stuff and then I got up to do the dishes when I felt a hand on my forearm. "You cooked well clean up." My dad informed me. "Okay I"m going to go up and take a shower." I told the. So I went and took a shower then I went to Miko's room and knock.

She opened the door and said "Come on in dude." I did and sat on her bed. Unlike my room which only had a few books scattered around the room, Miko's room was well uh chaos.

"So I need to talk to you about something Miko" I told her. "Okay go for it." she said. "Ive noticed we havent really hung out lately and were not as close. Are you mad at me? Do you like hanging out with Bulkhead better?" I asked.

"I have noticed that lately too. I just thought you wanted to hang out with your guardian as did I. I didnt mean for you to feel left out. We'll he's acutally your boyfriend huh?" Miko laughed. "So how does that work for you know when y'all kiss?" Miko asked.

"He uses his holoform, it's really just like us." I said. "wow that's kind of weired but i"m happy for you.'She said. "and we'll hang out tmro you know well like jam out er something?" She said.

"Yeah sound good. well I"m going to go to bed goodnight."I told her.

"good night." she said.

I walked into my room and then I texted Mangus

Ella- Goodnight my handsome Mech(: I Love you.

Magnus- Goodnight my beautiful sweetspark. I love you.

I laid down in bed and soon found myself falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 395 19
Sequel to dauntless.
111K 9.5K 44
Book two of the Out of Darkness series.
22.8K 378 11
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Last Hope. (Just to let you know that this is Predacon Rising)
399 1 22
Dark of the Moon.