Undercover Boss | Harry Style...

By -styles-x

Anastasia Marie Clarens, daughter of the CEO of Clarens Magazine, will be the soon to be boss of her dads mul... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Epilouge

Chapter 27

4.1K 103 28
By -styles-x

"Hey honey, just wanted to call and tell you that they're expecting you at the company at 1pm tomorrow. Your dress is already there and everything is kept on the down low. The employees think it's just a normal shoot for the magazine, nothing major."

"Got it. Will there be someone who knows though? Just so I know who's instructions I have to follow or who I would have to meet up with." I asked my dad on the phone.

"Yea, no worries just go to the front desk and everything will be taken care of."

"Alright dad, I'll talk to you after. Say hi to mom for me."

We said goodbye to each other and hung up afterwards.

I send a quick text to Wes to let him know I'd be at the company tomorrow so we could meet up and he seemed way more excited about that than me.

What if I meet Harry at the company? He will probably ask so many questions and I wouldn't know what to say.

I need to tell him now.

Without a second thought I was out the door and on my way to Harry's apartment. As soon as I arrived I knocked on his door multiple times but I couldn't hear anything from inside.

I should've told him sooner but I didn't have the guts to do that. The last time we talked...well there was barely any talking involved.

As I went back to my own apartment I had an incoming call from Wes.

"Yea?" I asked, unlocking the door to my apartment.

"Do you like soccer?" Wes asked, randomly. Just when I was about to answer I heard mumbling from the other end before Wes spoke again.

"Or football. Whatever."

"It's okay, I guess? Why?" I asked confused.

"Oh no reason. Harry & I are at a game right now and they have so much souvenirs. How does a foam finger sound to you?"

Now, I know why Harry wasn't home.

"Sounds weird. What would I do with a foam finger?" I asked, raising my eyebrow even thought he couldn't see.

"I don't know. It's just fun." He replied and just because of his answer I already knew he was going to get one anyways.

"We also had a couple beers." Wes admitted and I have to say that everything makes sense now.

"Well, be careful and I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I said ready to hang up on his drunk ass.

"Oh right! Harry did you know Ana's coming to work tomorrow?"

He did not.

"Wes! What the hell?" I raised my voice, trying to get him to stop blabbering.

"She's uhm...modeling tomorrow." I heard Wes say most likely to Harry.

"I swear if you tell him anything I will beat your ass." I said, keeping my voice calm.

"The game is starting. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He quickly said and hung up.

I just really wish he didn't say anything else to Harry. It's bad enough that I haven't told him yet imagine him finding out while drunk from Wes.

I got a text a couple minutes late and after I identified the misspelled words I figured out that Wes was just telling me not to worry and that he wouldn't say anything.

I didn't feel very relieved but there was nothing else I could do in that moment so I sat down and watched some Netflix before going to bed since I wanted to sleep early today.

The next day I took my car to get to the company and found a great parking space not too far away.

I didn't really do anything to my hair and didn't put any make up on so they could do anything they wanted with my hair and face.

I was feeling very nervous as I entered the company and made my way to the front desk. As I waited I looked around and tried imagining walking through those doors in two weeks as the CEO of this company.

"Miss Clarens?"

I turned around and saw a middle aged woman around my mothers age, smiling widely at me.

"Yes. Nice to meet you." I said and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too. I'm Mrs. Franklin I'll basically be your contact person for today so if you have any questions please ask. First stop is hair & make up."

She lead me to the elevator and pressed the button right under the photography floor.

I was made ready in no time and suddenly felt very nauseous as we made our way to the photography floor.

As we exited the elevator I noticed not many people were on the floor. It was a bit unusual but maybe it was because my dad wanted to keep everything a secret as best as he could.

"The photographer will be right with you." Someone filled me in and I just nodded, taking my place in front of the white wall.

Everything was very quiet until suddenly there was a slam of a door and everyone's head turned to the source of the noise.

Of course, who else would take the stairs.

Before he could even see me he was already talking with some of the people that were responsible for the lights and stuff.

Before I knew it everyone took their place and there was more talking going on. People giving other people instructions and just like that the camera was on me.

"I'm Har-"

I noticed him tense up as he finally looked at me through the lense of his camera.

"Hi." I said as he lifted his head a little until his eyes met mine. The stare was so intense that it was almost awkward, knowing that everyone must've noticed.

I heard someone cough, snapping us out of it and making us get to work.

He gave me a few instructions on how to pose and I tried my best doing everything that was expected of me.

However, it was weird knowing that he was watching my every move through the lense of his camera.

"I think we got it." Someone said and Harry stepped away from the camera to take a look at the monitor.

Mrs. Franklin went to look as well and soon enough gave me a thumbs up.

I'm sure I'd get to see the pictures sooner or later so I didn't bother making my way towards them.

I went to change into my own clothes and as I pressed the elevator button I heard the door to the stairs open.

"I thought Wes was kidding when he said you'd be here today." He said and I quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching before walking towards him and closing the door so we could talk alone.

"So...you were great! What was it for? No one told me beforehand I jumped in for someone last minute." Harry explained, leaning against the wall.

What was it for...

"Just uhm...this business article."

What am I doing?

"I was actually going to tell you yesterday. I went to your apartment but you were out with Wes." I quickly added.

"I went to your apartment, too." He admitted, catching me of guard.

"You did?" I asked suddenly feeling tingly inside.

"Yea, after the game but I apparently you were already sleeping. Probably for the best because I was a bit hammered." He chuckled and I joined him.

As we both looked into each others eyes we were caught up in a moment again.

I stepped towards him as if something was pulling me towards him and when his hands touched my waist I realized how much I missed the feeling of his hands touching me.

He leaned down a little and I met him halfway until our lips met.

He turned us around as my back was against the wall as he deepened the kiss. My hands were running through his hair as he lifted one of his to place on the back of my head as if trying to pull me closer.

However we were quickly interrupted as footsteps came our way and someone's voice echoing from just a floor above us.

"Everything went perfect Mr. Clarens. Your daughter Anastasia will look great on the front page to reveal her as the new CEO."

_______

oh damn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6.3K 10
{{completed}} Vergil's brain was overstocked. Math, Science, Physics, random facts, insect anatomy, the first 500 digits of the Pi number and, surpri...
360K 13.2K 47
Lennon somehow manages to drift her way into every girls dream job, being part of Harry Styles inner circle of employees, despite the fact that she n...
132K 1.1K 37
(CLOSED) Mm title says it all lovelies! Oneshots and all that await you in this book! ^w^ please enjoy and I hope you find comfort here! This is a s...
11.4K 361 12
When a drunk driver causes Jungkook and Taehyung to get in a car crash, their lives hit rock bottom. Taehyung only having a concussion, broken arm, a...