Fake Dating|H.Granger

By EmmaWatsonIsMyWife

she needed to make him jealous... and who were you to say no to the love of your life. hermione granger x fem... More

Cast
01|The Plan
02|Day One
03|Quidditch
04|Just another day
05| Triple Date
06| First Game
07| The Party
Note-Please read
08| Fighting
10| Confusion
11| Lavender
12| Fun
13| Changes
14| A Distraction
15| A bit of fun
16| Hermione
17| The Truth
18| The Finale
A huge thank you

09| Making up

27.5K 795 1K
By EmmaWatsonIsMyWife

Cormac McLaggen.

At the moment you hated him more than anyone. You hated him more than you hated Draco Malfoy, the boy who constantly called Hermione names and slurs since the moment they met.

Your hatred for him was most likely due to the position you found yourself in. After reluctantly leaving the great hall to go look for Hermione you had no luck, not finding her on the way to the common room or in the actual common room.

You had decided to head back to your friends, deciding that you'd try to talk to the girl later when you heard hushed voices. Curiously you walked around the corner, spotting two figures. As you walked closer you recognized them, it was Cormac and Hermione.

The two seemed to be arguing, the girl trying to walk away as he blocked her path. They hadn't noticed you yet, and you hadn't attempted to make your presence known. That was until the boy forcefully pushed the girl against the wall.

You didn't waste anytime in rushing forward, practically tackling him to the ground. He groaned as his body hit the ground. "Get off me," he said, as he attempted to push you off. Only causing you to grip the front of his shirt tighter and pressing him harder into the ground.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The boy didn't respond, only attempting to push you off again. Successfully doing so this time he quickly pulled himself up, you following to your feet as you pushed him back. "What's your problem?"

"My problem? My problem is that you put your hands on my girlfriend," you scoffed, pushing him back again. "You're girlfriend? Wouldn't have guessed it with the way you haven't spoken in days."

"Put your hands on her again and I swear I'll kill you." He didn't respond only turning to Hermione with a small smirk before beginning to walk backwards, still facing the two of you. "When you're done wasting your time with her, I'll be here Granger."

You lunged at the older boy, only to be held back by Hermione, her arms wrapping around your waist as she attempted to calm you down. "You even look in her direction and you'll regret it, McLaggen," you yelled at his retreating figure, struggling to get out of Hermione's grasp.

"Are you okay?" You asked once the boy was out of sight, you're eyes scanning the girl in worry. "I'm fine," she responded, stepping closer to you as you pulled her into a hug, her face burying into your neck.

"Has he ever done anything before," you asked softly, your jaw clenching at the thought. "No, this was the first time." You let out a small sigh of relief, taking comfort knowing he's never hurt the girl before. "If he ever tries again tell me. I'll sort him out for you."

You felt her nod against you, before pulling away with a small sigh. "I actually was looking for you, wanted to talk," you said, the girl looking back at you in curiosity. "Look, I don't know what that fight was, at the party. And I'm not going to apologize, but I hate not talking to you. So, can we go back to how things were before?"

"Yes, I'd like that," the girl responded with a soft smile, her hand reaching out to grab yours. "Well I'm going to head back to Seamus, Dean, and Sarah. Want to come?"

"Yeah, I should probably apologize for leaving Harry and Ron so suddenly."

"Why did you leave," you asked as you began to walk, your hands never disconnecting. The girl looked towards you, seeming to hesistate for a moment before answering, "It was nothing really. I was just upset.." she paused for a moment.

"Um, about our fight. Yeah, our fight." You nodded, feeling slightly unconvinced but shrugged it off. "Alright then."

~

Walking into the great hall together you immediately spotted your friends. They stared at you with amused smirks, and happy expressions. You stopped walking, Hermione being tugged back by your sudden movement.
"Everything alright?"

"Oh, yeah. Everything's fine. Was just wondering if maybe you'd like to sit with me after you talk to Ron and Harry? I could introduce you to Sarah," you asked slowly, unsure how the girl would react at the mention of the Hufflepuff.

"Sure," she replied, beginning to walk again and dragging you along with her. You stopped once again when you reached your friends, Hermione shooting them polite smiles, even Sarah to your surprise. "I'll be back my love."

To your surprise the girl pulled you into a kiss, and it was not a short peck like you had expected. Instead her hand came up to cup your jaw, while the other held the back of your neck holding you in place. You could hear the snickering of your friends in the background, but tried to ignore it and instead focus on the girl in front of you as you placed your hands on her waist.

You pulled back slightly, only to have the girl quickly reconnect your lips once again. She kissed you eagerly, as if trying to prove something. Finally she pulled away, your eyes fluttering open as you stood dumbfounded. She smiled at you before giving you once quick peck and rushing off to Harry and Ron, who had been watching the interaction.

Harry, with amusement, and Ron with anger, which only caused you to send a smirk his way before you sat next to Sarah. "Well, that was quite a show. I'm assuming you made up then?"

"Yep. We're all good now," you replied with a smile before snatching a piece of chocolate out of Sarah's hand and popping it into your mouth before the girl could protest. "You arse! That was my last piece," she shouted before beginning to smack your arm, only causing you to laugh.

"I'll buy you another one," you groaned out, as you tried to block the girls attacks. Having enough you brought your arms around the girl, her arms pinned to her sides as she struggled against you. "Merlin, get off of me!"

"Not until you calm down," you teased, the boys in front of you laughing loudly. "No, I don't mess around when it comes to my chocolate."

"Guess we're gonna be like this for a while then," you replied, your hold on her never wavering. She continued to struggle in your hold, until eventually her 'anger' seemed to subside and the girl fell into a fit of laughter. "I hate you," she said in between laughs.

"You love me," you teased with a smile as the girl planted a kiss to your cheek. Your laughter stopped as the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard beside you. "Oh, hey love your back. Here sit," you said moving over so Hermione could take a seat beside you, only to have her squeeze in between you and Sarah.

Awkwardly clearing your throat you smiled at the two, "Um, Sarah this is Hermione. Hermione this is Sarah. Sarah's a fifth year." Hermione smiled politely a the girl, sticking her hand out to the younger girl.

"I'm Hermione Granger. Y/N's girlfriend," she said, putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend.'
"Hi," Sarah replied, a shy smile on her face as she shook the girls hand awkwardly. "Um, I wanted to apologize for the party," Sarah began, her hands fidgeting with her robes.

"I never would have gotten that close or tried to kiss her if I knew you were dating," Sarah said, causing you to freeze. "She tried to kiss you?" Hermione asked, shock and a tinge of anger evident in her voice as she turned to face you.

You didn't reply, your gaze flickering to Dean and Seamus in a plead for help. Hermione scoffed, standing up angrily and walking in the direction of the exit. "Hermione," you called after the girl, only to have her ignore you.

"Thanks for that Sarah," you said sarcastically as you moved to follow the girl. "Sorry," you heard her yell out from behind you.

~

You had ended up following the girl all the way to her dorm, due to the fact that she refused to stop walking and talk to you. You had barely managed to stop the door from shutting, from when she had tried to slam it shut. "You're really going back to ignore me again?"

Once again you received no reply, the girl ignoring you as she picked up a book that sat on her desk. "You seriously can't be mad about this. First off, we didn't kiss. I stopped her before anything could happen because technically everyone thinks were dating. And second, I'll state it once again like I have many times before, we're not actually dating Granger."

She didn't reply leaving you frustrated as she turned her back to you. You let out a sigh, walking towards her until you stood right behind her. "Seriously Hermione you can't be-"

Your words were cut off as the girl suddenly turned around, the book falling from her hands as she slammed her lips onto yours. You slightly stumbled back from the force, her hands wrapping around your neck and stopping you from stumbling back any further.

Although confused you kissed back eagerly, your hands gripping her waist as hers made their way to your hair. She pulled away suddenly, though her lips quickly connected with your neck.

Her kisses started just below your jaw before she slowly moved lower. Your breathing became heavy and your heart felt as though it was going to jump out of your chest as you felt her tongue graze the side of your neck.

She continued to place soft kisses, her lips making their way down to your collarbone, she would surely be leaving several marks on your skin. She pulled away, and you immediately noticed the smirk on your face as she stared at your neck.

Her gaze pulled away from your neck, your eyes locking before she connected your lips once again. The kiss grew much more heated, her hands gripping the front of your quidditch jumper. You suddenly grew the confidence to pick the girl up by her thighs, gently placing her on top of the desk and settling yourself in between her legs, completely ignoring the books and quills that fell off of it.

Your lips found their way to her neck, placing soft kisses along the side. Her hips bucked, and she let out a soft moan as your tongue grazed a certain spot on her neck. You smirked as her grip on your jumper tightened, taking the new knowledge to your advantage you sucked harshly on the spot, knowing it would leave a mark.

Her breathing was heavy and you could tell she was trying to contain herself as she did her best not to move. "Merlin," she breathed out as your finally pulled away from her neck, your lips reconnecting once again.

Her hands slowly began to travel lower, reaching the hem of your jumper. Her hands stopped in place, seeming to want to ask permission to move further. Your hands left her waist, reaching to grab hers and guiding them under your jumper.

You jumped slightly as her cold hand met your stomach, causing the girl to giggle, only for you to quickly quiet her down as you reconnected your lips. "Can I take this off," you asked, your hands reaching up to her cardigan. "Yes," she breathed out, guiding your head to her neck once more.

Nervously your hands fumbled with the buttons on her cardigan, slowly undoing each one until it opened. As it unbuttoned the girl rushed to take it off, guiding you back to your lips once the fabric was thrown somewhere across the room.

You felt her begin to tug at the bottom of your jumper, silently asking to take it off. You pulled away, quickly discarding it and eagerly reconnecting your lips. You felt nervous, here you were, snogging Hermione Granger in her dorm, shirtless might you add. Who knew this was how the day would turn out. But hey, you weren't complaining.

"Take this off," the girl said, her hands guiding yours to her shirt. "You sure?" She nodded eagerly, her lips finding yours once more. Your hands went to her tie, loosening it before tugging it over head and throwing it to the side. Then beginning to work on the buttons of her shirt.

"I need you to-" The girl was interrupted as a loud shriek was heard. You turned around only to find Lavender and Parvati standing with terrified looks, before they covered their eyes. You blushed, forgetting you were shirtless for a moment before the thought occurred to you. "Shit. For Merlin's sake. Fuck," you cursed, scrambling to look for your jumper, as Hermione embarrassingly jumped of the desk, turning around to button up her shirt.

"You could have at least locked the door," Lavender complained, her hands still clasped over her eyes. "Sorry," you apologized, your jumper now on. "I'm gonna just go, uh yeah. Sorry again, uh bye." You awkwardly walked around the two, quickly making your way to your own room.

Back in her own dorm, Hermione was feeling more embarrassed than you had been. Her eyes looking anywhere but her roommates as she began to pick up items that had been dropped from her desk. "So is she a good kisser then?"

"What," Hermione asked, slightly shocked at the sudden question. "Is she a good kisser," Lavender repeated. "She just seems like she would be, you know."

"I'm not answering that question."

"Oh c'mon Hermione. I won't stop bugging you until you answer," Lavender begged, her eyes begging the girl to answer. "Fine," Hermione sighed out. "She's an amazing kisser," she said simply, a giant smile making it's way onto her face, causing the other girls to squeal.

The rest of the night was spent with Hermione excitedly answering the girl's many questions, while you laid in your own dorm, with your own thoughts.

"What the bloody hell just happened?"

~

A/N: Sorry for the lag, been busy and whenever I had time i couldn't get myself to write anything good. Shoot some ideas for further chapters, anyways its almost 3 in the morning and i shouldn't be here rn I have class in a few hours. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and follow me if u haven't usually give updates when im lagging it on updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 18
You are Y/N L/N and you're a wizard! Your first year at Hogwarts has come to an end and through a mix of skill and luck you've made it through. There...
181K 4.3K 78
"I never stopped loving you." Entering the wizarding world, Y/N learns about the world she's entering. Of spells, wizards, beasts and many more of wh...
184K 4.2K 104
Hermione Granger x Female reader one shots - smut - one shots - imaginations - scenarios *requests accepted #4 girlslikegirls #1 girlslikeg...
1.1K 29 9
What happens when Hermione wants Ron jealous and she finds the perfect partner to help? But all doesn't go to plan. Main: male Oc X Hermione granger ...