08| Fighting

It had been two days since the party in the common room, and you had yet to talk to Hermione

It had been two days since the party in the common room, and you had yet to talk to Hermione. The girl hadn't made a move to talk to you, and neither had you. You didn't want to apologize. You hadn't done anything wrong, right? She should be the one apologizing.

For the past two days you had been spending more time with Sarah. Getting to know her better, and her you. You invited her to hang out with Dean and Seamus as well, and she had agreed. The boys had liked her since the party, and enjoyed her company.

"So there's really no chance of you telling any of us what you two fought about?" Dean's question was directed at you. The boys had noticed immediately the next morning that something was wrong. Despite seeing you having fun the night of the party, they noticed you sulking around the next morning.

At first you had refused to admit something was wrong, choosing to keep the fight between you and Hermione to yourself. But after an hour of pestering from both of the idiots you finally caved in. Admitting to the two boys, that you had fought with your girlfriend.

Once finding that out, they began to pester you what the fight was about. Now that you absolutely refused to share, and when Sarah joined the three of you at the Gryffindor table the next morning it just got worse. The boys getting the Hufflepuff to bug you as well.

"C'mon just tell us. Maybe we can help," Sarah suggested. "No," you shook your head quickly. "I don't want any of you getting involved."

"Fine, we'll figure it out ourselves," Dean said. "Let's see, you were with the two of us at the beginning of the party. Then you went off and met Sarah. Sarah, you were with her all night. Notice anything?"

"Well, we talked, then we danced and-. Oh." She stopped talking suddenly, her eyes widening. "What? What is it," Seamus asked frantically. "It's because of me isn't it? We we're dancing when she came over and dragged you out of the room," she asked, causing you to sigh.

"She was jealous," Dean realized. "Was that it then?" You sighed, finally giving in and telling them. "She accused me of flirting with Sarah, like she hadn't been doing it with Ron. Besides we weren't even flirting."

"Well, I kind of was," Sarah admitted. "Wait what?" The boys laughed, causing you to glare at them while Sarah joined them. "How could you not know that? From the moment I started talking to you I was trying to flirt with you."

"She's a little slow if you haven't noticed."

"Hey," you yelled, smacking Seamus on the back of his head. "So, are you going to apologize," Dean asked. "What? No! I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not apologizing."

"Come on, just do it. I can't stand seeing the two of you just staring at each other from across the room anymore." The two of you had been doing that, locking eyes from across the room. Eye contact never wavering until one of your friends caught your attention.