One-Shots(PAUSED)

By jasminexrose

-a collection of requested and non requested one shots- (requests are always open completely free, anonymous... More

One Shots
Blaise X Fem Reader
Professor Malfoy X Nova
Luna X Fem Reader
Draco X Hermione

Draco and Theo X El

324 10 4
By jasminexrose

MATURE CONTENT-SEX, DEGRADING, CHOKING, SPANKING, BONDAGE
———————————————————————————

El walked into Transfiguration class, bored out of her mind already from the four other classes she already had today, and she still had two more after this one.

She sighed as she sat down in her usual seat, next to Luna Lovegood. Luna is a Ravenclaw, year seven like El is, but El is a Slytherin. Her green and black robes fell around the stool beneath her as she took her spot. She rests her chin on her hand, already not looking forward to class, especially because of who sits behind her.

Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott.

God were they arses.

El hates the boys, all they do is torment her every time they get the chance. Why, you may ask. Well that's easy, it's because El's brother is Cedric Diggory.

Yes, you heard that right.

Cedric Diggory-the one who died during the triwizard championship-is El's brother, making El, El Diggory. After her brother died, Draco and Theodore-Theo-started taunting her about it. They remind her on a daily basis about her dead brother and how it happened, they yell "AVADA" at her whenever they feel like it, just to see her tense up and watch the tears start to form in her eyes.

The boys find it hilarious, they love to watch the fear and memories spread across El's face, no matter the consequences, it was always worth it to them.

Right on cue, El heard the horrid laughter of the boys walking into the classroom, and she can already tell today will be worse than usual.

They take theirs seats just a few feet behind El, and immediately begin talking, just loud enough for the two of them and El to hear.

"Pathetic how she got into Slytherin, considering how often she cries about her dead brother." Theo snickers. El finds herself already gripping the edge of the table her and Luna were sharing. She hears Draco's laugh next, and knows it's his turn to talk.

"Pathetic how her dead brother was even capable of competing in the damned tournament in the first place, he was a Hufflepuff after all. No wonder he died." That was too far. Even Draco knew that, but he laughed anyways, along with Theo.

El's mouth hung open in shock, how dare he? She stood then, tired of all of this. The boy's laughter immediately halted, as they stared at El's back.

Her hands gripped down on the table, as she tired to control the tears, it was harder this time, Draco had dug deeper than he ever had. She took a deep breath.

The class was silent, watching her. The teacher hadn't even walked into the class yet, leaving El to do whatever she pleases. She slowly turned around, hands now at her sides in fists. Theo and Draco watch her, amused looks on their faces, both smirking. Theo was looking her up and down too, something he did often just to piss her off.

Draco was leaned back in his seat, arms crossed over his chest, his eyes set on El's, and his tongue running over his bottom lip as he watched her move.

She took a step forward, towards the pair, continuing with her deep breaths, trying to keep herself calm. Theo continued to smile, watching as she moved. El approached their desk, and she leaned over to the table, towards Draco only. He raised his eyebrows at her action, not expecting what she did next.

She raises her hand to the blonde's face, but not quick enough to actually slap him. He caught her hand, mid air, and sits up, eyes locked with hers. His smirk is gone, and El's eyes go wide in surprise. Would he hurt her? She knew Draco could be violent, but towards a women?

Draco stood from his seat, El's wrist still in his grip. She watched in surprise as he leaned over and whispered something into Theo's ear, making Theo's eyes go wide as well. He turned back to El, his smirk returned.

Before she can say anything, or stop him from doing anything, he's turned around and dragging her away, outside of the classroom. She trips over her feet as he yanks her out into the hall, and she continues to try and rip her wrist from his hold.

As soon as the doors to the classroom slam shut, Draco is shoving El up against the closest wall, which just happened to be brick. She gasps in pain and without realizing it, he's pushing himself against her.
She watches in horror as he glares at her, his face only inches from hers.

"You were going to hit me?" He asks. He breathing becomes rigid, and she squirms under him, feeling herself being crushed between him and the wall.
"You-you said-"
"Yeah, I know what I said." He cuts her off, smirking down at her.
"Don't talk about my brother like that!" She tries to yell out. She can feel the tears in the corners of her eyes now, begging to escape because of the pain he's causing her.

He doesn't say anything, he continues to stand against her until the classroom door opens again, and this time, Theo walks out, smirking as well. She realizes now that something was going to happen, she doesn't know what or if she even wants it, but she knows she's scared.

Theo stops just behind Draco, and stares at him and El, pressed against each other. El watches as Theo comes closer to her, eyes wide.

"What do you think, Malfoy?" Theo speaks finally.
"I think, she's a dirty slut." El's eyes go even wider at those words, but not because she's been insulted, but because Draco just said something that made her lower stomach grow warm, forcing her to press her legs together unexpectedly. Theo watches with an amused look on his face as El pathetically attempts to hide her flushed face.

"What is it?" Draco laughs. "Are you...turned on, Diggory?" He moves his hand to her stomach, just above where her skirt begins. El's breath stutters at his warm touch, and she shakes her head 'no' right away, too quickly.

"If you really mean that," Theo gets close to her ear, bending down to her height. "then you won't come by the astronomy tower tonight, say, eight pm?" He stepped back, and smirked at Draco.

She wouldn't go. She wasn't turned on.

She could tell herself that as many times as she wants, but even the boys know she's lying.

Draco finally let go of her, and she gasped in surprise. The boys turned and left, they didn't go back into class, they went the opposite way, in fact. El stood, her body still pressed against the bricks, not moving.

She was there. At eight pm on the dot, she was waiting at the astronomy tower, still in her uniform, arms crossed while she waited for them.

They didn't actually expect her to go. They were walking up the stairs at eight o' four, slowly. They didn't expect her to be there.

But she was. They reached the top and the three of them all locked eyes. Draco and Theo's conversation stopped immediately, and El stood in front of them, swallowing nervously.

Draco was the first to break into a smirk. He crossed his arms and shifted his weight, running his tongue along his lower lip.

"You showed." He said suddenly. "I guess we were right, huh, Nott?" He nudges Theo, who finally smirks as well.
"Guess we were." Theo spoke. El looked around, slightly nervous.
"What do you want?" She finally asked. Draco bit down on his tongue.
"Strip." Her eyes went wide as Draco spoke. Theo laughed at her reaction.
"Well? We don't have all night." The blonde growled, taking a step towards the girl.

She started with her outer robes, slipped them off her arms and let them fall to the ground. She then undid the buttons on her white shirt, keeping her eyes away from the boys, who we're watching her every move.

She didn't understand why she was listening to them, she hated these boys, but maybe they'd fuck her like they hate her, and Merlin the thought of that turned her on.

She removed her tie next, then went to pull her skirt down when Theo stepped towards her, halting her movements.

"Keep that on. Take your bra, knickers, socks, and shoes off, but keep the skirt on." He demanded. She swallowed, but obeyed him.

After, she stood there, awaiting further instructions. The boys took in her near naked body, letting their eyes fall upon her chest. Her clothes piled up beside her, and she kept her eyes down, not wanting to meet their gaze.

Draco grabbed her first, making her yelp out in surprise. He gripped onto her wrist, and shoved her against the wall, just like earlier. She closed her eyes out of fear.

"Look at me." He spit into her face. She opened her eyes, staring at Draco towering over her. Theo stood behind them, his arms crossed, and a smirk on his face. Draco's hand moved suddenly up to her neck, squeezing the sides. She gasped. He smiled.

Theo started to undress, his school shirt was the first to come off, then his belt, which he handed to Draco. El watched with wide eyes as Draco did the same, leaving the two boys half naked.

Draco spun her around, pushing her bare chest against the bricks, her head turned to the side, and she squeezed her eyes closed again. His hand let go of her throat, and went down to her back, where he traced her spine.

He reached her bottom skirt, and slid one hand up, pushing her thighs apart. She bit down on her lip. He smirked, and slid his fingers along her folds. She suppressed a moan, but that only landed her a hand to her ass, she yelped out.

"Don't fucking hold it in. I want to hear all of it, understand?" Draco seethed into her ear. She nodded quickly.

Theo stepped up, watching Draco move his fingers along El's heat. He smirked at her whines and squirms. Her hands pressed against the wall in front of her, feeling for anything to grip onto as Draco played with her.

Theo put a hand to her breast, circling her nipple. She threw her head back, letting her dark hair cascade down her bare back.

Draco stopped pleasing her, suddenly, and he grabbed at her wrists. He pulled them behind her back, and tied them together with Theo's belt, just at the base of her spine. She was completely at their mercy now.

Theo and Draco switched spots, the brunette now behind her, and the blonde at her side. Theo bunched up her skirt, and shoved the material into her bound hands, forcing her to expose herself to them.

But she wasn't embarrassed, she was whining for more.

Theo resumed playing with her, while Draco gripped her hair, and tilted her face to his. He sunk his lips onto hers, swallowing each moan she let out into his throat. His other hand played with her nipple, like Theo did. Her knees were beginning to buckle, as she reached her peak. Theo sped his pace up, and she had to pull her mouth away from Draco's, yelling out in ecstasy.

She came all over Theo's fingers, he brought them
up to his mouth, and licked them clean, before grabbing her neck from behind and forcing them down her own throat. She gagged, but sucked them like he ordered.

Draco watched, the bulge in his pants hardening at the sight of her watery eyes. She coughed as Theo removed his fingers, and gasped for breath.

"Fucking slut." The brunette whispered against her hair. His hands went back down to her ass, and he smacked her, hard. She groaned. He left two more handprints on each side of her ass, and by the time he was done, she had soaked her inner thighs yet again.

"Knees." Draco ordered. She obliged immediately, sinking down to the cold floor. Draco moved to be in front of her, his crotch at her eye level, while Theo stayed behind her.

The blonde freed his growing erection from his pants and El's eyes widened. He was big. Draco smirked down at her, waiting.

She understood what she was to do. She swallowed yet again, and took his cock in her mouth, starting with his tip. She swirled her tongue around it, earning a groan from his throat. His hand fell into her hair, pulling it up and out of her way.

Theo watched as El pleased Draco right in front of him. He bit down on his lip, Merlin was this hot. He listened to her as she gagged on Draco's cock, making him harder than he already was. He bent down to El's ass, which was still exposed. He kissed along her shoulders and back while his hands roamed her torso, making her moan against Draco.

Draco took his opportunity and pushed El's head down deeper on him, making her gag and cough. He let go of her and looked down at her face. Tears were streaming out of her eyes and she was breathing heavily, but she took him back into her mouth, making his head fall back. He groaned, and used her hair as a grip.

He let out another loud moan and came into El's mouth. He locked his eyes with hers as she pulled away and swallowed it all. Theo spun her around, his dick already out and throbbing, waiting for her mouth on it. He immediately shoved her head down onto him, while Draco watched.

She coughed and gagged at the unexpected, Theo was even bigger than Draco. But she still listened. She bobbed her head up and down on him, while Draco degraded her from behind.

"Look at you, pathetic little whore. At our mercy." She squeezed her thighs together at those words. Draco leaned down, and started playing with her again. She could hardly focus on Theo as Draco shoved his fingers inside of her cunt. She moaned against Theo's cock, sending vibrations through him and making him groan.

Theo was close, when Draco knelt down behind El and started stroking his dick against her wetness. She moaned again at the feeling, before he unexpectedly shoved himself all the way inside of her, jerking her forward against Theo.

She yelped out, and gagged at the same time, she didn't expect the overstimulation so quickly, but it felt so good. Draco pumped himself inside of her, and rubbed his fingers on her clit at the same time, while she continued to go down on Theo. Her face was covered in tears by now, but she didn't care.

Draco used one hand to grab onto her hands tied together behind her back, and used the other to slap her ass repeatedly.

Suddenly, Theo came down her throat, and she swallowed it all, just like she did for Draco. She coughed again as Draco continued to thrust into her, making her moans continue. Theo knelt down to her height, and took her neck in his hand. Her mouth was wide open, in pleasure, and her eyes were just barley staying open. Theo's hand around her throat tightened as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply as his other hand went to his cock, which he stroked over and over, getting off to her moans.

A few more thrusts from behind and Draco was pulling himself out of El, and releasing onto her bare back. As soon as the belt came undone from around her wrists, she fell forward, onto the cold floor, catching herself with shaky arms.

She whimpered against the floor, before Theo and Draco were switching spots again, and Theo was flipping her over onto her back. She whimpered again, and struggled against his hold, she couldn't take any more.

Just as she was about to stop him, he pulled off her skirt finally and kissed against her stomach. She bucked her hips up towards his mouth, and his kisses went lower, until he reached her clit. She yelped out as he began to suck on it, and suddenly her wrists were being held above her head, and Draco was playing with her tits.

He kissed her nipples, making them hard, and he nibbled against her sensitive skin. She arched her back as Theo entered a finger inside her, continuing to lick up and down her heat. She pulled her legs up to give him more access, but he entered another finger into her, hitting her g-spot incredibly.

She came quickly against his mouth, which he licked up. He got onto his knees again, and jerked himself off at the sight of her pleasure from Draco still messing with her tits. He was squeezing and pinching all over her nipples, almost bringing her to another orgasm.

Theo came for the second time onto her stomach. The two boys finally pulled away from her after that, and she sat up, grabbing her robes to cover herself. Draco and Theo pulled their clothes back on too, not leaving anything behind.

They turned to leave.

"Next time," Draco looked back at the naked girl on the floor, and winked. "don't make it so hard to get into your pants."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...
135K 3.5K 102
Hermione one shots FINISHED: N/A STARTED: sep 19th, 2021 by: love-a-tr0n
151K 1.6K 36
"π‘©π’†π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’…π’†π’†π’‘π’π’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’ƒπ’š π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’†π’” π’šπ’π’– π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰, π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’…π’†π’†π’‘π’π’š π’ˆπ’ŠοΏ½...
54.8K 560 24
draco malfoy oneshots! writing is old, please ignore how horrific it is