MY MARRIED MATE

Af DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... Mere

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

38.

1.4K 44 5
Af DeeTomer

Standing outside, watching everyone discuss the plan made it real. When I stepped out the house, a gut wrenching feel ran down my body. It was hard to explain in words but it was there. A mere minutes ago I was kissing Elliot, now here I am ready for the action. As the second ticked by, my mind was becoming a mess. We are really about to sneak in, the thought in itself was enough to gave me constipation. Literally.

How embarrassing.

Even though we are all seven in number- Marcus, Drew, Kally, Quinn, Bethany, Zara and me, I still thought we should bring more arms with us. The more the merrier, right? But hearing it Marcus gave a look like I had lost my damn mind to which I wasn't arguing. I may have..after kissing Elliot. All I wanted, was to be on a safe side.

"It's too risky if there are too many of us." Marcus shut me up by saying that. But no, no  everybody seemed to agree with him. They didn't even let me put my point properly, just started discussing a plan which by some miracle would save us form dying.

Marcus has decided that Zara and Bethany are taking front considering Zara has sharpest vision among us and Beathny can kick anyone ass without second guessing her decision quite painfully yet silently. So these two girls are best to lead us, following them would be Drew, Quinn and Me. Then Marcus and Kally will be outside waiting for us. Now all we have to do is enter their territory without being noticed inching our way to their pack house again without being noticed, go inside, find information, sneak that out then come back home.

Easy.

Easy?

Now I wished I'd said goodbye to Elliot because how on a earth was it suppose to work? How?

"Don't you think there should be more people with you, Marcus. Like what if we need back or somehow someone get injured? Huh?" I could say without looking at any of them that they were all rolling their eyes right now.

"Why are you so negative, Drew? Why you always imagine the worst possible things happening to you? No one, no one is going to have a single scratch on their body." Zara told me, and the way her voice was firm, gave a boast of confidence.

"Exactly. I believe in myself, you should believe in yourself too. As soon as we cross this boundery your priority should be your own safety then your partner's and then whatever we find there. Make no mistake and you will be fine."

I still can't shake bad thoughts out of my head. My mind was imagining every single bad outcome. I don't want to zinx it but couldn't stop my wandering mind. Looking around I noticed how all of them looked really confident, how they were easily talking what to do after coming back. Like it was that simple, it wasn't.

I looked at Drew who was telling Zara where to head after entering the pack house, where they could find any important. Beathny and Quinn had their full attention to what he was saying. Drew explained to them everywhere he had been. For those who didn't know him, might think this situation wasn't affecting him like it should but it was. In a worse way possible.

Drew isn't a serious person, he never was. He was always fun bubbly person, excited about everything and anything. But he wasn't even smiling now and I was sure this operation thing won't be any different for him. Again don't want to zinx it but I couldn't shake this feeling.

My anxiety, nervousness all were taking over my mind, my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I was scared for everyone, especially Drew.

"You okay?" Drew's voice broke the train of thoughts I was having. He stood near me, examining me. I shook my head to tell him I was okay, he nodded at that but still looked worried.

Why was he worried about me? He should be worried about himself. He gripped my hand in his, squeezing it slightly. That small gesture grounded me somehow, it was a reassurance which I needed right now. He may be scared shitless but wasn't showing it. His confidence gave me enough strength that I could stand there and listen to the conversation between Marcus and Quinn although I didn't let go of his hand.

"What about our scent? They will be able to point our presence as soon as we cross the border." Quinn asked.

"They won't." Everyone including Drew gave him ridiculous look which he brushed off by rolling his eyes, "This thing is already under control. Also there won't be anyone at the south so crossing the line should be easy." He informed us.

Is he seriously..? I don't even have words to describe my doubts.

"Don't give me that look all of you."

"Yeah. Don't give him that look."

My neck really snapped in two, that much fast my speed was after hearing that voice.

What the hell!

"I like this expression on your face, Oliver."

"Of pure disgust?" Slipped my mouth not that I am gulity.

She laughed at that. The audacity of this lady.

"I missed you too."

"I didn't miss you. Why is she even here?" It was a question directed towards Marcus, to which he rolled his eyes.

"She is here to help." He said very casually untill a understanding crossed his face, then he looked apologetic, "It must be really awkward for you." He added. I gave him sour look, hoping he could feel exactly how much I was dreading this moment.

Norah was smiling sweetly. She was wearing a black T-shirt under a black jacket with black jeans and black boots. What with this whole black outfit? My face was probably matched my inner thoughts as her grin become more wide. Although, not everyone was sharing my hater fpr her as they looked quite bored.

"Shall we start?" It was then that I noticed another figure standing right behind her.

Of course.

Of course, he would be here. How can he possibly leave Norah alone. It is just my amazing destiny.

"I almost didn't notice you there." He shrugged his shoulder at my words.

"Figured." He replied in his deep gravely voice.

"Thanks for coming here, Norah. And you too Pasquale." Marcus shook hands with both of them. Marcus explained what was the plan and exactly what he wanted out of it. As they were talking, James came out of the house and whispered something to Norah to which she smiled sadly.

Now, I knew it was none of my bussiness what they talked but somehow it bothered me that they had a secret. No matter how low it made me. Their presence were enough to increase my anxiety.

"Okay guys, form a circle. Hold your hands tightly." Marcus ordered. We all obediently did as he said.

"Not you Drew." Norah approached us as Drew took a step back. He was watching her, his curiosity was very obvious but he didn't question.

"Drew also needs to conceal his wolf.."

"Yeah. I know." Norah cut off James midsentence, "but I need to do that separately. His mate will be able to sense his presence if I didn't do it right."

My brows shoot to the hairline hearing this. She can do that? She can cover our smells or should I say she can completely suppress it?

Wow.

Without a second thought everyone formed a circle in which Norah was standing in the middle.

"No matter what, don't break the circle. Do not loose hands. Skin contact is very important so make to hold hands very tightly." Norah insturcted us.

She closed her eyes, saying something then she reached out and spread her hands wide. As she did that a weird pink light surrounded her body, soon that light became brighter and brighter. She opened her eyes which was now white instead of their natural colour. She began to say our name following by something else which I couuldn't grasp what was.

As Marcus's name left her mouth, he cried out in pain. His scream was so powerful that all of us was ready to summit to him but remembering what Norah had told us, we didn't let go of our hands. It was painful to watch him withering in pain. Soon Norah took each of our names and everyone was screaming in pain.

It wasn't a pain like something had hit you. No,it started with a ache in heart which slowly spreaded like a hot lava in my veins. My wind pipe was clenching, making it hard to breathe. My whole body was trembling like a leaf, I couldn't even stand properly. All power had left my body if we weren't holding hands like we were, I would be dropped on the ground curling in a ball.

As it started, all ended the same way leaving us gasping for fresh air. Even when we all were standing on our own legs which wouldn't stop shaking, the tingles made this experience prominent in my mind.

"What the hell was that?" Drew asked, looking a little shaken up by it.

"Now their wolves are numb. They will see everything, feel everything but won't be able to come forward which also means that now your supernatural power are at their lowest so be careful since you are practically human now. Try to avoid any kind to fight, you guys could hurt badly. Norah has also conceal your scents so they couldn't track you down." Pasquale told us. Although his whole attention was on Norah who looked seriously pale. This process must have drained her which proved right when she had a hard moving towards Drew.

"Hey! You okay?" Drew asked Norah, she smiled a painful smile, grabbed his hands with her trembling ones.

"Close your eyes and let me talk to your wolf." She firmly said despite how much weak she looking. Drew nodded and did as she said.

It was all same but somewhere something went wrong which triggered Drew's wolf. He shifted in his wolf form and lunged at Norah. Before anyone could even bat a eye, Pasquale was her side, grabbing Drew by his throat. Pasquale's eyes grew red, it was quite obvious Drew was also struggling to break free of the death grip he had on him.

"Stay back everyone." He ordered. Maybe it was the way he said or he just had that power in him which made us summit to him, we all stood frozen to our spot.

"I can't do that. His wolf thinks that we are trying to harm his mate." Norah choked in between her ragged breathing.

"I know you can, you have to. Please try a little harder my love."

Norah inhaled deeply she put her hand where Drew's heart was, Pasquale put his hand above her. Both of them locked eyes for a second then began to chant something. Drew's body went limp, his body hit the ground with a loud thud.

"He will be o..kay." Norah managed to say as she too, passed out. Pasquale lifted her body quite effortlessly and moved to the house without sparing us a glance.

"Is he really okay?" Quinn asked.

"Did he call her my love?" Kally said in her famous gossip tone.

"Isn't Elliot's wife?" Quinn pointed it out.

"Wow, your love life is so messed up Oliver." Marcus also opened his mouth.

"How?" Kally enquired.

"Elliot and Oliver are mates." He replied while Kally and Quinn gasped with their eyes wide open. Quinn was shocked but Kally had that twinkle in her blue eyes like she is watching her favorite melodrama show. I ignored them both just like everyone else was ignoring this entire conversation.

Meanwhile James and Zara were examining Drew and they said he was fine except he might be a little a tired which was right because after he woke up, he couldn't even move his hand properly.

"How long I have been lying on this ground?" He questioned.

"For like two minutes." James said. "Do you think you can move? It's okay if you want to stay here."

"No, I just need a minute. You won't be able find your way around there. You'll need me there." James nodded and helped him to stand on his own two. I don't know why but I couldn't bring myself to go near him. So I stood behind and let James handle him.

"Okay everyone, Pasquale said we have two hours before the magic will start wear off. So we need to move fast. I expect all of you to be very cautious there. We don't know who we are going to fight but make sure to not die. Because if you did, your funeral will be a disaster."

Someone please tell Marcus that this is not the right time for such sick jokes.

"Anyways, let's get going."

I looked back at the house one more time before following everyone.

I know they all are very confident, they think nothing could go wrong.

I want to believe it, I want to believe them. I want to feel that much confidence or half of it would be suffice.

But somehow I can't shake this feeling off. This feels as if I shouldn't go there or any of us.

Something is not right. It was making my skin itch, my palm sweaty.

I just hope no one dies there.

____________________

Another late update.

M3 has 10K reads now. I am so happy, also thank you so much for voting.

I can't thank you guys enough for taking your time and reading it.

Please stay home and stay safe.( specially aap sab India wale..👀)

Vote-Comment-Share

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
27.4K 1.9K 38
Oliver is an Original thats been hiding out from the human, he's been stuck on earth for a thousand years, but because of his safety, he's been hidin...
46.3K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
281K 9.2K 37
I turned 18 2 weeks ago, not that anyone cared I was home alone in my room when I shifted it's so bloody scary and hurt so much but I had no one ther...