Star-Crossed | Kylo Ren x Rea...

Autorstwa _meggie_may

{Completed} {Quick Read} {UNEDITED} A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x reader | AU mafia story The Wedding planner meets T... Więcej

Authors note
Amber Eyes
Red Velvet
Devil's Diner
Caught Red Handed
Domestic-o
Breakfast in Bed
Office Romance
In the shadows
Left on Read
Butterfly kisses and Bloody Knuckles
Bubbles
Unlucky 13
An ace up the sleeve
Poker face
Meet me in the back
Roses, Rosè, and Blood Stains
Broken Glass
Mended Hearts
Its Just A Fantasy
One More Night
The Decision
White Wedding
Burning Bridges
Epilogue Ever After

Heads Up

604 25 23
Autorstwa _meggie_may

A/N We are on the tail end of this book guys!! I am so, so excited to share how it finishes!! This chapter is a sweet little slow chapter, with lots of lovey dovey action. BUT the next few chapters are going to get intense! Lots of Kylo doing Kylo stuff. Thank you all for reading! Again let me know how you like the soundtrack! ❤️❤️❤️

Soundtrack for this chapter
Slow Burn - Kacey Musgraves
Love- Lana Del Rey
Sleep On The Floor - The Lumineers

********************************************

You just sat there, mouth agape. Sure your brother was an asshole. An asshole who tried using you for bait, but he was still your brother. You didn't want him dead! "Why, Kylo?" You moved slightly away from him. The chill of the night air hitting your bare legs as you kicked off the quilt.

"Baby it has to be done." You had jumped up and leered back down to him.  He tried reaching for your hand and you jerked it back. Pacing back to the lake front and to Kylo. Your stomach was at the base of throat. "Why? Can't you teach him a lesson or something?" Saying this, you knew it was a waste of breath. He had used you, to kill Kylo, you assumed. "He tried to kill you Princess. I can't have that. Not with anyone, especially you." He pulled his legs up and put his elbows in his knees. Kylo's face tightened. His lips flattened as he spit the words out. "He placed the bombs in the Chateau. Hurting, who knows how many people. Associates, partners. Friends Y/N. Family. Your own family."

He reached up toward you, begging for you to come near him. You knelt down in front of him, placing your palms on his knees, wedging your body near his. His expression softened. "It can't go unpunished for such a blatant act of violence, and disrespect. He is working with the Lin's. I don't know for how long, or why. I didn't even know the Lin's were even that powerful to be honest." He hung his head. "I should have been paying more close attention. I'm sorry Princess. But I have to. I will look weak if I don't kill him. It could also lead to more attempts at your life. And that. Will not. Happen." Kylo looked in your eyes. They pierced your soul. You knew it would happen and no amount of pleading would change his mind.

You bowed your head. Tears falling onto the quilt. You swiped your hand across your cheek as Kylo caught your face. "I'm sorry. He did this. He knows the unspoken rules." Nodding, you stood up. "I understand Kylo. I understand what you have to do." You turned back and looked at him. "Just know I have to take care of my family too." He was still sitting on the blanket, but he had stretched his long legs out. You slowly walked back over to him. You straddled his legs and sat on his lap. He eased you down by stroking your thighs. "I love you. I love the way you make me feel. You make me feel empowered! You make me feel gorgeous, and sexy. You listen to me without making me feel stupid. And you're understanding. I know I see one side of you." Placing your hands on his cheeks. You smiled at him, kissing his lips lightly.

"I don't know why my own flesh and blood has done this  to me. Or why. And maybe I'll never know. But he is still my brother. I've got to warn him. Give him a heads up. He probably already knows you'll be coming after him. But I've got to try. For my own sake." His arms reached around your back and his hands trailed upwards. Touching your bare shoulders, he pulled you closer on top of him. "You wouldn't be you if you didn't. And I love you." He stuck his neck forward and planted a kiss on your lips. "I really love you."

You reached up and threw your arms around his neck, pulling him into a deeper kiss. You started rocking your hips against him. The moon was full above your heads, letting you see each other's bodies in the light. Still dressed only in underwear, which were quickly torn back off, your bodies finding their usual cadence. The almost musical hum of their bodies moving with each other. Each knowing what the other wants and needs.

Kylo slipped into you, diving back and forth into your wet center. Laying you down and lifting your legs to give him depth only a God would know how to do. Your hands scratching his shoulders pulling him closer to you as the hum took your body upwards to the heavens. "I'm yours Princess. Fuck me baby!" He began to swell inside you. "I'm yours Kylo! All yours, forever!"

*****************************************

The sun was beginning to peak through the trees. The horizon glowing orange with new light. The drive back to the house was quiet. You both knew that this whole charade was ending. Rey and Kylo's wedding was a a few days away. After all the excitement from the past week, Snoke was still out there and waiting for Kylo and Rey to make a mistake. The talk of the house had been "What's the game plan?" And the altogether think they'd figured it out.

Rey and Kylo would get married. And for the next year they would pretend the baby was theirs. Then they would divorce and Rey and Poe would leave to not face the wrath of Snoke. They would go to one of Kylo's safe houses and tell no one. You had not asked about your relationship. Knowing Rey and the baby were more important. Their safety and getting them out of Snoke's clutches was all that mattered.

The truck pulled into the gravel driveway, back up to the house. You both exchanged looks. Your eyes longed for one another. Kylo reached for you and you let him take you. He kissed your mouth hard and passionately like it was the last time. You grabbed at the back of his neck. Tongues dancing with tongues. Heat began fogging up the cool windows. "Lay back baby girl." You followed his instructions and fell against the seat. He threw your legs around him and bent down in front of you.

Stretching your legs out he started kissing your ankles. Slowly pecking the inside of your foot moving to your calf. Flames began to burn your center. He reached your knee, and you were begging him with your hips, to continue. Kylo reached your thighs. Rubbing your legs and hips as his mouth traveled closer to your trembling clit. His lips found your crevice and he dug his face inside of you. Licking you, he found his fast pace and you slowly started rocking against him. "Come for me sweet girl. One more time, so I can think about this for a few days." He slipped two fingers inside you, causing you to start to lose yourself. The motions of him calling for you, bending his fingers, and biting your folds, you were gone. Tumbling back into darkness as stars fell in your eyes. He picked you up onto his lap and he hugged you tightly. Inhaling your hair, as he kissed your neck. "Please don't give up on me. On us. I'll take care of everything." You came back to Earth in an Angel's arms. Kylo was kissing you, pleading with you. "Never Kylo."

*****************************************

Finn, Rose, and you drove back to your apartment. You had agreed with Kylo that it would be best if you two stayed apart for a little while. He assigned Vicrul to you. All four of you sat quietly. You weren't sure what life would be like in a week. After the I do's. After a year, would you two be in the same mindset of the past few months? It could change. You were expecting that.

Pulling into your apartment garage, you all unfolded and went into your home. The air inside was stale and cold. Not being there for a week, fruit has begun to rot on the counter. Clothes discarded on the bathroom floor, waiting to be picked up. "Finn, you can go into my spare room. Rose, are you staying with him." You turned to see Finn and Rose holding hands and giggling as they walked down the hallway. "Is that okay?" They both looked at you, with pleading eyes. You smiled at them. And nodded. "Of course! I'll leave towels in the bathroom, and extra sheets on the bed. I'll see you guys later. I'm going to take a shower.

Vicrul draped himself over the arms of chair. He had brought a duffel bag and tossed it onto the floor beside him. "I'm going to doze off. Let me know if you need me." You watched him shut his eyes and immediately started to snore.

You walked into your room. Kylo's white shirt had been draped across the foot of the bed. You went to take a shower, desperate to put it on and smell him for the rest of the evening. Climbing in, your thoughts turned to your brother. How was Kylo going to kill him? You had to talk to Armitage quickly.

You finished washing yourself and stepped out. Grabbing Kylo's shirt, sniffing it deeply. You shrugged it on and buttoned it up. You pulled on some black shorts that might've been a little too short over your Italian curves but it worked. You took your phone and sent your brother a text saying you wanted to meet.

You looked out your window waiting for a text back. The moon shone bright over your room. You left the light out. You wanted to head to bed soon. Your sleeping pattern the past week was delightfully interrupted by Kylo and welcomed it.

You felt the pang of sleep and you went to your bed. You had to get back to your old self. The next couple of days you would have to plan the wedding rehearsal and the wedding. Busy with flowers and people. And extra security.

You felt different being in your room. You missed Kylo. You missed the way his hands were always on you. You wondered what he was doing now. Understanding this job, this family business was messy.

Your phone lit up with an answer from your brother. It simply read, "Kay." Your throat hitched. You hated confrontation. For it to be your whole family's business, it made your stomach flip flop. Knowing you were going to tell your brother he needed to run, or fight, scared you shitless.

Outside the shadows danced along your walls. You thought you saw something move against them. You sat up, watching your window. Outside the trees were playing tricks on your overworked mind. And then you saw a black mass move across your lawn. Something or someone was out there. You grabbed the bat that was under your bed, and walked over to the window, out sight. Looking out through the corner, you saw the figure crouching beneath the window.

It came up, right up to the frame. You heard a knock at your window. You leaned over and saw Kylo standing in the rose bushes below your window. You slid the window up, and he sauntered up to you. "Hi Princess. I couldn't sleep over at my house. Can I come in?" You nodded and moved aside so he could sneak in. He went straight to your bed pulling you behind him. "I almost beat the shit out of you. What's going on? Why didn't you just use the front
door?"

"I was watching the apartment from the alley. I wanted to make sure you were okay." Stretching out, he reached for your hands. "Can we sleep? Baby I am so tired. I missed you today, and I just need to be with you." You smiled, crawling up next to him. He was just what you needed. "I missed you too Kylo." He snuggled you into his body. His hands came around and held onto your hips. You felt the soft breathing of him at your neck. And you were lulled to sleep by the purr of his mouth.

A/N I have to you guys. ❤️

Soft Kylo, warm Kylo, little ball of love,
Happy Kylo, sleepy Kylo, purr purr purr

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

878K 19.7K 52
(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear again. MY WRITING IS ASS UNTIL SEVERAL...
84.2K 2.2K 17
He found you in the night. Tortured you, forced every secret from your mind until you gave him what he needed to turn your world upside down. You tho...
41.4K 1.5K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
18.7K 701 37
Kylo Ren x Reader Post TROS (New Planet, New Kylo, Lots of Explicit Content) Kylo and Rey part ways after the battle on Exegol and the final defeat o...