Spartans of Chaos

By LWP571

He was a hero on Olympus, but broken loyalties caused him and another to distance themselves from the camp th... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Caught (Rewritten, Many Changes)
Chapter 2: Punishment
Chapter 3: Second Chance
A/N
Chapter 5: Swords, Shields, and Spears
Authors Note

Chapter 4: Earth Is In Trouble Again

239 3 1
By LWP571

Percy walked into the lounge area to see his group of friends laughing over a game of poker. "Spartans!" He announced.

"The mighty wanna be Leonidas has finally joined his faithful soldiers," Bri joked. "Care to play a few hands?"

"And lose more money to you and Heroes," Percy said rhetorically. "I rather go back to Vadda and fight that giant dragon."

"Then I would have to save your ass again," Heroes responded.

"Why did I bring you back?" Percy asked.

"My charm was too hard to resist," he winked.

"Lukes got a three and king," Stella said to the table with a smirk. Luke quickly turned around to see his wonderful girlfriend sink back into her chair and place her bet.

"I was talking Zoe!" Luke said with a slight annoyance.

"And you showed the whole table your cards," Zoe continued. She grabbed his cheek and planted a small kiss on it while his mouth stayed gaped open.

"Your gonna catch flies," Forge spoke up. He stood up and pushed every chip he had into the middle of the pile.

"What cards do you have honey," Dove said.

"I have a... wait a second," he said, quickly stopping himself. "That was cheap."

Dove gave him a smile before moving all of her chips in as well. Luke immediately folded while Bri pushed in a majority of her chips. Zoe soon followed suite as they waited on the flop.

"Finally," Angel said as she approached the table. "I thought this game would never end."

"Actually," Doc spoke up. "If Bri wins the pot then it'll be just her and Luke."

He flipped the remaining cards over, causing Forge to drop his head on the table, Dove let out a small sigh, and Zoe pretended to shoot herself. Luke began to point and laugh at Zoe as Bri stood up and cheered triumphantly.

"Your turn," Bri directed towards Luke.

He threw his hands up in response and shook his head. "I rather not lose more money today."

"We have a meeting with your father anyway," Percy said to Bri.

Bri let out a groan which typically meant multiple things depending on the situation. She stood up from her seat and motioned her hand towards the hall. "After you Commander," she said sarcastically.

"I could never princess," he replied with a devilish grin.

As they walked out the room, Dove let out a similar groan and threw her hands in the air.

"It seems her Aphrodite side is starting to act up again," Doc said.

"Really now Lee," Luke replied. "She's been trying to get those two together for years now."

"HOW CAN I NOT TRY!" Dove shouted. "Bri is practically in love with him, but she want admit it while Percy is just an idiot."

"He's not an idiot Silena," Angel said. "We all know what happen to him on earth. Annabeth broke his heart and then he pretty much told Piper to move on and forget about him."

Silena let out a deep breath and wrapped her arms around her husband. "What do you think Charlie?"

Charlie shrugged his shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "Give him time to heal."

Silena sighed in defeat and walked over to pour her a cup of water, but dropped it as a flash of light appeared beside her. The light disappeared to reveal Percy, Bri, and the creator of the universe, Chaos.

"Oh shit," Luke spoke up.

"What is it?" Chaos asked.

"What did you tell him," he replied while pointing at Percy. His best friend held a look of anger, but he could tell Percy was trying to hide it. He wasn't hiding it very well though.

Percy walked over and took a seat beside Luke while Bri stayed by her father. She held a sour look as well, but it was no where near the level of Percys.

"You have a new mission," Chaos spoke up, "on Earth."

"You're joking."

"What did Zeus do this time."

"We're going back?"

"Are you okay?" Luke whispered to Percy.

"I'm fine," he quickly responded.

Percy had friends and family that he dearly missed. He even had some gods to thank in their attempt to save him. That didn't mean he wanted to go back though. The last thing he wanted was to revisit the Camp and the gods that left him behind.

"Kronos is rising once again, but we fear that he is the least of our worries," Chaos announced, distracting the two from their thoughts. "There seems to be another force behind his rise since he was completely scattered to every corner of Tartarus. We do not know what that force is, but the gods have requested our help. Expect other titans to be risen as well."

"Do we have any updates on Micheal or Castor?" Lee spoke up as he sat on the edge of his chair.

Chaos shook his and Lee sank back down. Angel put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile of reassurance.

"When do we leave," Percy spoke up.

"Now," Chaos responded. He snapped his fingers and they were suddenly standing in the middle of the Olympus throne room. The arguing between the gods soon stopped as they noticed the group of armored...

"Spartans?" Athena said questionably.

The gods admired the group in front of them as they each wore silver armor sets that match those of ancient Sparta. Each individual had a Corinthian style helmet with a different color horseshoe crest. The helmets contained a black visor that hid the rest of their face. Their cuirass were completely silver and a symbol of Chaos was presented proudly on their chest. They were silver shin guards that connected to black boots and their bracers were made of a dark leather. Their pteruges matched their cuirass and they each had a cape that matched their crest.

"Who are you?" Zeus asked loudly, causing his voice to echo.

"Didn't this idiot summon us," Luke mumbled.

Percy let go of a small chuckle before stepping forward. "M'lord, did you not summon us?"

A look of realization passed across Zeus as he relaxed a bit. "The Spartans of Chaos," he announced.

"I am Omega and you seem to be missing a god m'lord," Percy said as he looked over to his fathers throne.

"My brother is in the middle of one his depression phases again," he replied. "He will be here sooner or later."

"Excuse my interruption father," Athena spoke up. "How do we know that we can trust them?"

"I knew this would happen," Lee and Luke whispered in unison.

"What are we supposed to say?" Charlie asked the others.

"Is the trust of your King not enough," Percy questioned her.

"No," she replied. "It is not." The gods murmured in agreement leaving the Percy no choice.

"Everybody in this group use to be the son or daughter of a god," Percy announced. "Please keep this knowledge to yourselves-"

"Prove it," Ares interrupted.

"That is com-"

"I agree with Ares," Hera said, cutting off Percy.

"Damn it," he mumbled. Before he could say anything else, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Lee and gave him a nod.

"You or Luke don't want to reveal yourselves and Bri wouldn't be recognized, so I will take one for the team," he said.

Lee stepped forward as Percy took a few steps back. He walked front and center before turning to face his father, Apollo. "I will reveal myself, but I ask that this secret will be kept among the gods. I am also choosing to reveal myself and only myself as my fellows have reasons not too. I ask that you do not pressure them into revealing themselves as they will do it on their own accord if they want to." He took off his helmet and was almost immediately wrapped in a hug.

"L-Lee," Apollo said as a few tears escaped his eyes. "I-I... how?"

"Lord Chaos," Lee stated as he hugged his father back.

The other gods began to look all over the group, hoping that they would take their helmets off and reveal themselves, but no one took the bait. They stayed still until Percy, or the Spartan in blue stepped back up. "As Lee stated, the rest of us will not be revealing ourselves at this moment, so don't pester us for our identities."

"You will do what we say," responded.

"Says who," Luke responded. "The god that was beaten by a untrained twelve year old?"

Ares stood up from his throne and a fire began to dance around in his eyes. "I think these punks should get a quick lesson before we put our trust in them."

"Ares-"

"No," Zeus interrupted Artemis. "I believe a demonstration would be good."

Ares grew a giant grin as he summed a sword and shield. He then made the biggest mistake of his immortal life and charged Lee as he falling back to his team.

Lee ducked and avoided the blow, which caught Ares by surprise, but not as much as the meteor hammer that came flying into his field of view. Ares now laid on the ground with a broken jaw and a busted nose as the Spartan, who wore a red crest and cap, walked towards him.

"That was cheap," Charlie spoke up.

Ares began to stand up, but a Spartan that wore a black crest and cape jumped onto his chest, pushing him back to the ground.

"Who cares if you're a god," Luke said. "You attacked my fellow from behind." He stabbed his sword through the gods shoulder and stomped his face with his boot.

He pulled him off the ground and threw him towards Zoe, who was dressed in complete silver. She fired an arrow that hit him in the groin and then another that hit right beside the previous one.

Ares stood up and stumbled back as he howled in pain. Artemis let a small snicker escape her lips while Hephaestus had erupted into a fit of laughter. Aphrodite was to busy paying attention to a certain Spartan who were a pink crest and cape.

"On your knees," Silena commanded.

Ares responded and immediately fell onto his knees without a second thought. When he finally realized what had happen. The Spartans leader, Omega, was standing in front of him. He sent a kick to the already broken jaw of the god and then sent another to his chest. He continued his barrage for almost half a minute until the god tried to retaliate.

Ares sent an unsuspecting punch towards Percy, but Angel stepped up and motioned her hand forward. Suddenly, the flooring of Olympus grabbed a hold of the gods hand and locked it into the ground. Then the meteor hammer from before wrapped around his other arm.

Lee pulled out his own bow and shot three arrows in quick succession into the gods chest and then another into his already wounded shoulder. Finally, Bri walked forward with her spear and wacked him across the face and top of the head few times before stabbing him through his thigh and his shin.

The gods stared at them in shock, anger, and happiness. Hera and Zeus were angry that the Spartans mutilated their son. Hades, Hestia, Demeter, and Athena stared at in shock at the scene before them. Then the rest of the gods were happy to see the arrogant god of war to be knocked down a peg. Aphrodite, however, was still focused on the Spartan in pink.

'I could've swore that was charmspeak," she thought. She turned her head to the Spartan in red beside her. 'And the love radiating off of those two are powerful. It couldn't be them two could it?'

"I believe we should get on with the meeting," Hades said, breaking up the silence. "As you probably know, Kronos is rising once again, but he is much more powerful this time. We also believe that there are spy's positioned at Camp Half Blood, but we are having trouble on finding out who."

"Did you not kill one of the spies eight years ago?" Percy asked.

Silence enveloped the room once again and he could see the other gods advert their eyes to the ground.

"Yes," Zeus spoke up. "He was executed for his crimes-"

"But weeks later he was proven innocent," a voice interjected. The gods and the Spartans shot their heads over to a dreadful looking Poseidon as he took his throne.

Percy looked at his father with a slight pain in his heart. Sure, his father voted for his execution, but he clearly held a burden of guilt that was too much to bare.

"We never found out who framed my son or who attempted to kill my other son," he continued on. "For eight years we investigated, but the traitor was never found. Now with our father rising, we have reason to believe the traitor will resurface soon. I ask only one thing of you."

Percy stared at his father as a small tear fell down the gods cheek. 'Can I forgive him,' Percy thought. Bri placed her hand on the small of his back and discretely rubbed her hand across it so the gods couldn't see.

"Find the traitor and avenge my the son that I have failed."

With that, Poseidon flashed out the throne to gods know where. Luke noticed that Percy was unable to speak so he stepped up and took over for him.

"We would like to join the camp now," he said to Zeus.

"Me and Artemis will accompany you to the border," Apollo spoke up. His sister groaned, but soon agreed after he said he would owe her a favor. He snapped his fingers and they all reappeared on top of Half Blood Hill.

"Lord Apollo and Lady Artemis," an old voice said.

"Chiron," Apollo replied, "It's been a few months my old friend."

"Indeed it has," he said. Chiron looked back in forth between the heavily armored group before turning back to Apollo. "If I may ask, who are visitors?"

"We are the Spartans of Chaos," Percy spoke up. He did his best to keep his voice from cracking as he looked at the man he thought of as a father. He had clearly aged in the past eight years and looked to be on the verge of retirement. "I'm at Commander Omega."

"The Spartans of Chaos," Chiron repeated.

"Chiron," a voice shouted from behind. Percy looked behind his old mentor to see a small group of demigods being led by the one person he had hoped to avoid for a little while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 5.1K 58
People meet Percabeth, AU's and a lot of Percabeth oneshots!!! For example Percy's friends meet Annabeth, blind and mute AU's, Calypso's return and m...
12.6K 348 69
In an alternate series of events, Percy saves Annabeth from falling into Tartarus. Too bad he can't save himself. As Annabeth leads the Seven on a tr...
304K 2.5K 29
A new camper named Micheal Lakes shows up at camp one afternoon, after the war with Gaia. He steals Percy 's friends and left him with nothing. Percy...
4.1K 38 22
Percy Jackson was Heartbroken. Six months in secrecy to win over Athena's consent for their marriage backfired spectacularly when he found his Wise G...