One shots (requests closed)

Door Ambreigns_Rolleigns

It could be about anything. What ever you want. I accept: BoyXBoy YouXwrestler Meer

Authors note
Barrollins
Ambreigns for Pandacorn8
Dean Ambrose for Awesomegirl4569
Ambreigns For pandacorn8
Brock and roman for believerbieber74
Ambreigns for ccpunk712
Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015
Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015 part 2
Dean Ambrose for Megamaxsqueen
Roman Reigns for JannetteLint19
Destiny and Roman Reigns for megamaxsqueen

Ambrollins for AmyLeigh18

779 17 4
Door Ambreigns_Rolleigns

*Dean's POV*

I woke up moaning as I felt someone jumping on the bed. I slowly looked around to see my daughter smiling sweetly at me. I smiled and hugged her, then starting to tickle her. She laughed and screamed.

"Daddy! Stop!" She laughed but I just continued. I felt a kiss on my cheek and I looked at Seth.

"Morning dean. Stop tickling our little girl." Seth smiled and I chuckled. I let her go and smiled. I stood up and stretched.

"Daddy. Is uncle roman coming round?" Amy asked and I looked at her.

"Yes he is." I smiled and put my 'hounds of justice shirt' on and threw a random shirt at Seth.

"Get dressed." I laughed and left the room. Amy ran to her room and I smiled, going down stairs. I yawned and started to make my coffee. I sighed and felt two arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed Seth's lips.

"Hey baby." I smiled and he blushed.

"Hey. My little hound of justice." He smiled and made breakfast. I drunk my coffee and saw roman walk in.

"Hey love birds." He laughed and I smiled. Seth blushed and put the breakfast down, going to find amy.

"How's your little girl?" Roman asked and I smiled.

"She's fine. How's your little girl?" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Jojo is fine." He smiled and I heard someone running to the kitchen.

"Daddy! Uncle roman! Look! I got my self dressed." I heard Amy laugh. I looked at her to see her in her rabbit onesie. I smiled and roman just chuckled.

"She's too cute. You have this little cutie and I have jojo who throws plastic tea pots at me." He said and I burst out laughing, getting superman punched.

"Oi!" I yelled and he smirked.

"You deserved it. Believe that." He smirked and Seth hugged me.

"I love you baby. And I love you my little girl." He said and hugged Amy.

*Amy's POV*

I love my daddys. Both of them. I love daddy Ambrose because he's crazy but very funny. I love my daddy rollins because he's a ninja and doesn't mind playing dress up and dolls with me. I went to put a tiara on daddy ambrose but he moved my hand away.

"Don't you dare." He said sternly. I gulped but he sighed. He bent his head down.

"Go on then." He sighed and I put it on his head.

"Your a lunatic princess!" I laughed and he smiled. I clapped my hands and saw jojo.

"Uncle crazy dean can I play with Amy?" Jojo asked and daddy ambrose nodded.

"Sure. You girls have fun." He said and puts me down. I laughed and ran off to play with jojo.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...