You will be mine

By CristinaCools

Life goes on. I'm no longer the same person as before. For what's worth, I did it all myself with no help... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 35

2.9K 88 3
By CristinaCools

POV Michael

That fucking investigation takes hours. Isn't it obvious that one of these nurses hides the medicine deliberately? "Look into their lockers!" I snap at the police officer in front of me. "A colleague of mine is checking that right now." The man says calmly, but his expression said otherwise.

Luckily, they are trained to remain calm in every situation. I know they are just doing their jobs, but even Felicity her doctor sounded suspicions. So that means something, right?

"Chief, I think Jane Allen is at a breaking point. She has quite the reputation for stealing meds and money." I heard a police officer speaking to his boss. "I fucking knew it." I murmur angrily.

The chief looks at me and frowns. He probably thinks about what I'm still doing here. "Mister Davis, we are handling the situation. You can go home. I contact you as soon as possible, if we have a match." The chief spoke formally. I exhale and feel my body can explode every minute they are stalling time.

"Can the interrogation get any slower?" I hiss. I better studied for a police officer. I would have had a confession by now. "Mister Davis, we know these things seem to take long for the families, but we're doing our best and work as fast as possible. We can't make any mistakes in such delicate situations. If one of the nurses are guilty, we will find her." He says to encourage me, but all I want to do is scream in his face.

How can they be so calm? Maybe she has done it with other patients as well. I don't know what she can do with blood thinners. She can sell it, yes, but I don't think it will make her rich tough.

I shake my head in disbelief and walk out of the institution. Quickly, I dial the number of the hospital where Felicity is staying. "Hi, I'm Michael Davis, is the condition of my sister Felicity Graham still the same?" I ask the desk lady. "I'll check it for you, sir. One minute, please." The friendly lady says.

I march toward my car as I wait for more information about my sister's health. "Mister Davis?" She asks. "Yes?" I answer, hoping to hear some good news because I can use it.

"Your sister is much better. They have made a picture of her lungs ten minutes ago and they saw the blood clots are gone. That's splendid news for your sister, sir." She explains friendly. "Thank you so much for the information." I say before ending the call.

I rest my head against my steering wheel and blow out to relax for a moment. She's going to be alright. Everything is going to be alright with us.

Sofia? Fuck, it didn't occur to me to call her or even text her. I totally forgot to let her know how the investigation was going in the institution. What will she think of me now? I push the gas pedal down and feel the roar of my powerful car. I want to see my girl now. I have to feel her, see her, to know everything will be okay.

She's my true happiness.

I pull into the parking lot at Sofia's house. She'll be relieved when she hears Felicity will heal properly. I knock on the door and Ginny opens the door, her attitude down. "Hi, Ginny." I great her friendly. "Hi, Michael. Did you hear from your sister?" She asks me in concern. "Yes, I called half an hour ago. The blood clots are gone. She'll heal perfectly." I say with a smile.

"That's glorious news, Michael." She says with a smile that hides something else. Her expression wasn't happy at all. I look around the house to see if I can spot my girl, and my heart stops for a second. "Where is she?" I ask with a trembling voice, feeling the panic rise. No, this can't be happening. She can't be gone. What happened?

"She's upstairs, but she's not feeling well, Michael. She'll explain everything." Ginny says softly and I swallow hard. What's wrong with her? I take the stairs in three large steps and knock on the door. "Come in," I hear her gentle voice behind the door.

Opening the door revealed my lovely woman sitting on her bed with her phone lying next to her. She gazes at me and the look in her eyes, I noticed she had been crying. "What's wrong? Your mother told me you weren't feeling well. Are you sick, baby?" I ask a series of questions and lower myself beside her, laying my hand against the small of her back.

"How's your sister doing?" She asks me softly without looking into my eyes. With one finger, I force her to look at me. "She's going to be fine. What's wrong with you, Sofia?" I say with a firm voice. She makes me insecure and I don't even know why. But this doesn't feel good at all.

Sofie clears her throat and closed her eyes, a tear appearing in the corner of her eyes. "Sofia, what ..." But she cut me off with a weeping voice. "Here," she retorted harshly, and I look down at the phone in her hand. "Press play." She adds and averts her eyes from me.

I frown and take the phone from her small, soft hand. I imagined this moment a lot different, but I guess what she wants me to see has something to do with me. This must be something bad, or she wouldn't be so upset about it.

I exhale and press play, my eyes glued on the tiny screen. I hear two people crying in laughter, entering a chamber. It was me; I remember a few flashes from that night. What the fuck! Is that, Miley? I gape at the scene in front of me. We start dancing and I gulped from my beer.

I was certainly drunk. We were in that sorority house of a friend of mine. The situation changes drastically. Miley straddles me and I touched her bare breasts. I swallow and press pause.

That night is one fucking blank spot to me. I don't even know she was in New York. And I'm pretty sure I can't remember me touching that bitch. "Sofia, I can explain," I whisper with my eyes downcast. I'm fucking pathetic.

Miley is a fucking bitch. I would never have sex with that woman with a rational mind, never.

"Please do." She retorted in agony and I feel her pain. Her beautiful face reflecting the horrible things I did to her. "I was drunk that night. I can't remember much about that night and I certainly don't remember her, let alone I touched that fucking bitch. You know I fucking hate her for what she did to you."

"Michael, the footage doesn't lie. It's clear you and Miley had nice foreplay. Did you fuck her?" She asks me coldly. "I don't know," I answer truthfully. "Even better. You don't even know. For God's sake. How many women did you fuck with me inside your head?" She hissed.

"Sofia, that's not fair." I breathe. "You have slept with other guys as well," I say calmly. "What the fuck, Michael. Are you insane? You dumped me and I moved on. You went away and left me. You said you loved me and had to leave me, but if you still loved me, you wouldn't sleep with every random girl, especially not Miley!" She yells.

Seeing her hurt, a lump forms in my throat. Please rip my heart out and crush it into pieces, that's what I deserve for what I did to her. I don't deserve her. That wasn't fair saying that to her. She was moving on with her life as I instructed her to do.

"If I had known about your plan, I wouldn't have slept with anyone!" She yells again, and the silence stretched inside the room. Why do I do this every time? I pick her up, put her through shit, and crush her heart.

I nod calmly and wipe away her tears. "Why her, Michael? Of all the women, why her?" She asks with a trembling voice. "I don't know. I'm so sorry, Sofia. I'm so sorry to disappoint you over and over again." I say, feeling my heart literally crush inside of my chest.

Yanking my head to the side, I wipe a stray tear from my eye. She can't see me like this. I need to be strong for her, for us. I'll never let this woman go. I left her seven years ago, and it was wrong. She deserved the truth, but I was a coward. I thought I could fix everything on my own, but without her life doesn't make sense.

She brightens my day, not the sun. Because of her, I breathe, not because I have to. In a heartbeat, I would give my life for her. The last thing I want is for her to be unhappy because of me or what I did.

My heart rate speeds up and a big question pops into my head. "Who showed you the video?" I ask her softly. "Who do you think? Miley, of course. She called me today and we meet at the park. She told me you weren't true, and she had proof of it. I didn't believe her at first, but this was a reality check for sure." She answers bitterly.

"You can trust me, Sofia. And I'll prove it to you." I say and stand up. "Where are you going?" Sofia blurted in panic.

"Let's see if the bitch will be talkative to me," I stated and lean over to kiss her, but she evades my kiss. "Michael, give me some time, please," Sofia explains softly with a trembling voice.

I sigh and turn on my heel, leaving the room with utter silence, but from the inside, I was boiling with anger.

"Michael, what a pleasant surprise." Miley purrs in the doorway. Her cleavage revealing too much breast for my liking. She's a filthy slut. "I know you would show up." She smiles seductively.

I need to calm the fuck down, or she will be the first woman I would slap. She deserves it, but I'm still a man with respect. When I was driving here, I realized she didn't plan this alone. I'll get the information out of her one way or the other. "Come in, my parents aren't home so we have the house for ourselves." She licks her bottom lip.

Is she fucking insane? Does she really think I'm here to fuck her pathetic being? I saunter inside with my hands in my pockets, making sure my hands grab the inside of my pants and not her hair.

"Why did you send the video to Sofia?" I ask her with clenched jaws. "Because I had to, Michael. She deserves the truth about you." She says and I can barely contain my anger.

"I was drunk," I growl. "So? That doesn't matter to Sofia, doesn't it?" She asks. "I never understood what you saw in her." She giggles.

That's it, the party is over. I push her against the wall and trap her with my hands. "Oh, Michael." She purrs, but I could see the fear in her black-colored eyes. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'm going to ask you two questions and if you don't be honest, I'll make sure you'll beg to tell me the truth." I hiss softly.

She pants against my skin. Even her breath on me makes me sick. Everything about her is wrong. "Question one: did we had sex, eventually?" I ask her harshly, making sure to be aggressive enough, not that I needed to play my role. "And the truth only!" I yell.

She nods quickly with frightened eyes. "No, we didn't. You fell asleep." She blurted. I exhale, feeling a bit of relief.

"Question two: Who ordered you to show the video to Sofia?" She eyes me suspiciously and swallows. "Me, it was my choice." She says and I slam my fist against the wall beside her head, making her cry in terror. "The truthhh!" I yelled.

"Your father. He had the video all along." She blurted in fear. "You're going to text Sofia, we haven't had sex at the end," I command her.

I push myself from the wall and ball my fists. "I'm so sorry, but I hoped you would give me a chance if Sofia saw the video." She cried.

"I'll never love you, or someone else, so make sure that's programmed in your skull for the rest of your life. If I ever hear you were near Sofia again, I'll come after you." I say firmly before banging the door shut behind me.

This will be over soon, baby. I'll make sure you won't ever doubt me again. Quicklyjump in my car. "And that's why I need to do this. Screw the fifteenth. Let's handle this once and for all. I've waited long enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 13 37
I always considered myself a good person, helping others is my ultimate goal even my job shows you that. It was how I was raised by my adoptive fathe...
14K 232 22
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...
1.6M 44.1K 76
If I am willing to get the love and care which I never got in my life I do not mind waiting endlessly. I love him, for he was the only one who cared...
531 114 50
She wanted to be alive as a free spirit. She wanted to laugh and love but what happens when your life doesn't want these things from you?? There is d...