Criminally A Mikaelson

By littleanxietyball

โ˜พ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–... More

Character
Age 7
Age 8
Age 8 First Transition
Age 9
Age 11 The Escape
Criminally A Mikaelson~1
Criminally A Mikaelson~2
Criminally A Mikaelson~3
The Mikaelsons~1
Criminally A Mikaelson~4
Criminally A Mikaelson~5
Criminally A Mikaelson~6
Criminally A Mikaelson~7
Criminally A Mikaelson~8
Criminally A Mikaelson~9

Their New Home/ New Life

13.7K 329 23
By littleanxietyball

The House

Olivias Room

Hopes Room

The Kitchen

The Living Room

The Bathroom

The Library/ Spell Room

Olivia graduated high school at eleven. She went on to graduate from Yale with B. A's in Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy. She also has Ph.D.s in Chemistry, Engineering, and Mathematics. She is on her way to become an FBI profiler.

Hope graduated and high school and went to community college. She has a degree in social work and is on her way to become a social worker so she can help children like her sister, who need to be taken care of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 483 12
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐˜–๐˜™ ๐Œ๐š๐๐๐ข๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
348K 6.1K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… {28 แดŠแด€ษดแดœแด€ส€ส} แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… {28 แดŠแดœษดแด‡} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...
146K 3.3K 85
"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ." {๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐š“๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ...
128K 2K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...