Age 7

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

This morning Hope and I woke up extremely early so we could make breakfast for our family! We made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, muffins, and eggs. Now we're just waiting for them to wake up!

I love you Diary, ttyl- Olivia Mikaelson

"Do you think they will happy Liv?" Hope asks looking at the table we set up with all the food.

"Of course, now mommy doesn't have to worry about it," I tell her throwing an arm over her shoulder.

Hope and I sit down and go through one of Hopes grimoire. Mom and dad won't let me have one because apparently I don't need one. They know I have magic but they don't think I'm as powerful as Hope is, so they don't think I need to learn it as much.

Hope and I are actually equal when it comes to magic. I learn spells faster because of my eidetic memory, but our magic is equal in strength.

"Phasmatos incendia," Hope and I say together, we watch as all the candles on the table light.

Hope and I giggle before running into the kitchen and taking our aprons off.

We rush into the the dinning room and sit down waiting for our family.

It doesn't take long for them to join us. "Surprise!" Hope and I shout together motioning to the breakfast we made.

"This is lovely, Hope," Dad says walking over and giving Hope a hug.

"Actually Olivia and I worked together, she made the pancakes and muffins, and I made the bacon and eggs," Hope says giving me a side hug.

Mom walks into the kitchen and then walks back in looking pissed off. "Olivia! You made a huge mess, go clean it up!" Mom shouts at me.