The Unexpected Lovers (Comple...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #2 Meet Type Ace Suppasit, Leader of the Double Aces, One of the famous groups in the Uni... More

PROLOGUE
The Characters
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 01

3.9K 159 13
By waanjaimjora

Ace POV

I woke up feeling so excited today. It's our first day back at the university, My brother Aris Thorn and I are already in our 3rd year. I'm studying IT just like my father while my brother is studying Business Management just like my mom, which is weird because I'm closer to my mom and Aris with my Dad.

I get up, seeing that my brother already get up from bed. I quickly checked the clock. I was so shocked when I learned that It's already 7:15.

"THORN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME UP!!!" I irritably said to my scum of the brother.

"LIKE I CAN!! YOU ARE STILL DREAMING OF YOUR FAVORITE NETFLIX STAR!!! YOU KNOW THAT SERIES WAS FINISHED AGES AGO, RIGHT?q BUT YOU STILL ADDICTED TO THEM!!!"I heard him yelled inside our bathroom, Yes! We shared a room. I don't know, but ever since we are a child, we never wanted to be apart. We are always together, and we got used to it.

"Don't insult my MALEC!!! I will tell you to mommy!!! you're insulting our baby!!" My mom and I love MALEC so much!! He introduced them to me a long time ago, but since then, I always watched their series like a hundred times already, but I never get tired of them

"Go!! Tell me to mom, and I will tell you that you gave your allowance to donate to that orphanage again!!! Dad already told you to stop being overly kind because you will end up starving yourself again!!" He said to me as he goes out of our bathroom. I slam my body back to the bed

"I can't help it, Thorn!! I feel so weak whenever I see people who are suffering from a lack of food or anything. Helping them makes me happy." I said to him without looking at him. I am just looking straight at the ceiling of my bed when my twisted brother throws my towel right at my face.

"Ouch!! What is your problem!!" I irritably asked him as I sit up from my bed.

"My problem is you so kind, my dear Twin!! It's not bad to be good, but please draw a line because sometimes you are doing it too far. I don't want you to encounter someone who will use you and trick you just because you are too kind. You have to be wise in every move that you are making!! Remember you are a Suppasit, Someday, we are going to be taking over our family empire, and that kind of attitude can either be good or be bad for our business. God! This is why you created the double aces rights? I already allowed you to create that group to do what you love, and that is to help other people but still. You act outside our group?? Isn't this too much, like today? What are you going toused to repurchase food if you already give out every money that you have to help? This is why mom confiscates your card, right? For you to learn to control. What are you going to do again??" Aris seriously said to me, between us. He is the more mature one, Yes! I'm intelligent, but in terms of decision-making, Thorn is more of the go-to guy instead of me.

"Pack lunch by mom?" I said to him playfully. He shrugs his head, looking at me disappointedly. What I can I do!! I can't just stop being who I am. I can't stop myself from helping other people who need my help!! I just can't.

"You're something, my dear twin!! I don't know what I will do with you now," He said to me while he was walking back to our walk-in closet, but most of them are his. I don't have money to buy for myself. My clothes are given and gifted to me by my parents, grandparents, Auntie Thanya, and my dad's best friend, Auntie Yaya!! I have my black card before, but my mom confiscated it last year because he came to know about my endeavor, which is to buy things for other people. I was scummed by some woman before. That is why they don't have a choice but to confiscate it.

"Go! Take your bath already!! We are going to be late again on our first day!!" He said so. I decided to stand up and proceed to go to the bathroom, but before I stand, I started to walk and stand beside my overprotective twin. I went near his ear.

"BUT I KNOW EVEN WHEN I'M LIKE THIS, YOU STILL LOVE ME!! RIGHT, MY TWIN?? LOVE YOU!!!" I smilingly said to him, then gave him a swift kiss on his cheeks, then I started to run inside our bathroom.

My Twin and I are always like this. We constantly bicker with one another, but there is one thing that will never change. He and I love each other so much more than anything. We promise to ourselves that we are always the priority of one another. We are always here to love and protect each other from anything and anyone who will us. We promised that in front of my parents.

"YOU SLAY!!!!!" He exclaimed, he even tried to run after me, but I already succeeded in locking the door behind me, hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After fixing myself, I quickly get down to go to our dining area. I'm sure mom is already preparing our breakfast. He has been so excited about this day that he already prepared a list of recipes that he will cook for our breakfast and our packed lunch. He loves picking our food even though he already knows that our school, which my family owns, has its 5star like chef to cook for us

My family is super-rich, we own the Suppasit - Anderson Holdings, A large corporation which owns different subsidiaries like in IT, Hospital, Retail, Cosmetics, Delivery, and even Schools. My dad decided to invest in school basically because of us, His children. There are 6 of us, which is a 3 set of twins. We are 18. Me and Aris Thorn, Bella, and Beatrice, 15, are still in high school, and Camille and Cam short for Cameron. They are ten now. My mom gave birth to them in my dad Cameron's car, so they just decided to name him after that. My mom likes it. I don't know why but he does. My dad said they want to complete the alphabet, but my mom's doctor advises them not to get pregnant again. The accidental and premature birth to our youngest emits that it's getting more dangerous for him to get pregnant again, so they both decided to perform a hysterectomy on my mom to avoid another pregnancy.

My mom and dad are both males, but my mom can have children. As per checking, I am like him too, I have both organs of a man and a woman, but only my family knows that. This is also why they were so overly protective over me, especially my brother. They treat me like how they treat my sisters.

My dad manages our corporation because my grandparent can't work anymore while my mom stays at home to take care of us. We are a heavy kind of work.

Went I arrive at our super fancy long table, Gosh, Why do we have to use this kind of long table to use a shorter one? This table can fill 20 people!! Our house is like a fortress, so this kind of fancy thing was expected. Every room in this mansion can fit a place already. I'm not complaining, but If only I can invite poor people here to live with us. I'm sure they will work.

Gosh!! I'm thinking about other people again. My brother is going to kill me!!

"Good Morning, Mom!!" I greeted my mom as I sit beside him at our table.

"Good Morning, my dear siblings!!!" I greeted my sibling, who is busy bickering with each other except, of course, to my twin brother here, who is so timid as usual.

"Good Morning, P'Ace!! Have you received the packages from Auntie Thanya!! Gosh! I so love the new dress she gave me. If only high school is just like college that doesn't require a uniform, I would surely wear it," My sister Bella said to me.

"But they don't say we can't wear it under our uniform, right?? We can slip out from our yucky uniform after school, right, mom??" My sister Beatrice excitedly asked my mom. My mom just winked at her.

"Yey!! Wait, I will go to my room," Bella excitedly said

"Wait, let me go with you!!!" Her twin sister run after her. They are both obsessed with how they would look.

"Good Morning, baby!! Eat your breakfast, na!! Your twin said that that you just woke up?? Another late night?" He said to me, then gave me a playful look. He knows me so much.

"Haha, sorry, mom, I haven't watched them for months. I missed them so much!!" I smilingly said to my mom

"Okay! Okay! But please don't do that again. Don't stay up late!! You know it's bad for your health, and your dad will surely scold you if he knew!!" He said to me, then he proceeds in looking at my two younger siblings, who are busy bickering with each other

"Camille, Cameron!! Don't play with your food. Stop bickering with each other!" My mom scolds them, and as usual, they stop. How cute are they!!!

"By the way, mom? Where is dad??" I asked him

"Oh, he went to the office for an early meeting, but he promises me that he will be home early for dinner," He smilingly said to me

"Oh, Okay!!! Ahh, by the way, mom? Can you add more to my lunch later" I smilingly asked my mom? My mom usually just put in small portions because he knew we still have some money to spare.

"Aw, I thought you want small portions only in case you will saw some food that you would like to buy at the university. What changes?" He asked me while he was putting some food into my sister Camille's plate.

"Ahhh ehhh." Oh no!! What should I say!!

"It's because he lost his." My twin brother here will speak, which I already know what it is. Thankfully I was fast enough to put some hotdog on his mouth then I glared at him.

"What is it, baby??" my mom asked him. I can only look at him and motion to say, please don't speak anything.

"Nothing, mom, it's just that your food is so delicious as usual," He said while looking at me sarcastically.

"Oh! Thank you, son!! I love that you love it." My mom said to him. I can only breathe freely when my brother just smiled at her and return to eating his food. That was so near!!

"WE'RE BACK!!!" My sisters Bella and Beatrice happily said as they return to their respective sit

"Okay!! Continue eating your food," My mom said to them

I was just busy looking at them, mom busy helping my youngest siblings, Bella and Beatrice alive eating while talking about their clothes, and my twin brother who is busy eating while reading the news on his laptop. I can help but think I do have a perfect family. We are noisy, but we are happy.

I am so fortunate!!!

To be continued

A/N

Who is Damon in the next chapter
Prepare for a chapter that involves violence and a heavy scene.

Comment and Vote are so welcome

Waanjai MJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1.4K 44
An OhmNanon Short Story Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. As the clock ticks... the day moves on... And it's always at least once in a day when the ti...
213K 10K 46
boyxboy/ ManXmaN Completed ANOTHER BIBLE BUILD FANFICTION JUST FOR YOU... "I wear clothes that I like... -BUI ...
16.6K 877 36
Earth has to choose between the man he loves and the man who loves him. Will he make the right decision? This is just a fan fiction therefore none of...
793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...