Guardian Deity [Nishinoya x R...

By itsn1x0Xo

"Are you alright? Why didn't you just block the ball with your arms? It would've been much safer! What if you... More

Henlo!!
One | I Saved You!
Two | Hyper-Tornado
Three | A Choice
Four | Tomato Faces And Boys
Five | Yes Or Yes?
Six | Teach Me!!!
Seven | 8 + 8 + 8 And 1 Date
Eight || Call Me Yuu ๐Ÿ’•
Bonus Chapter | Shortie Family
NINE | The Short Camp
Ten || Sweet Dreams Angel!
Twelve ||3...2...1...Click!
Thirteen || Defying Physics
Fourteen || Before The Game

Eleven || Whoosh And BAM!

73 2 0
By itsn1x0Xo

^^^
I found this cute fan art of Nishinoya on Facebook!
Like I said, pictures I use here aren't mine unless I state it.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
It felt as if hours have gone by, and before you know it, he gave us an answer.

An answer that shocked everyone.

"Who... This isn't Chidoriyama's Gym..."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The rest of the short camp ended with the guys losing most of the sets and having to do a lap of flying receives, and before you know it, we were all on the way home.

Unlike Yachi and Kiyoko who were both in front of the bus, I sat at the back with Nishinoya, Tanaka and Narita. While everyone else snoozed for the time being, I checked my camera of photos I've taken.

It made me smile thinking about the training camp and how we'll be back for a longer one.

You can't deny how cool it all is. Personally, I have never been one into sports. The closest thing I've played is Badminton, but other than that, I only do sprinting.

Whoosh!

I could still see all of their moves, from their serves to receiving, setting, spiking and blocking. Although the guys were good, something's missing.

Other than me wondering what's missing, I've also wondered how would it be like to play volleyball. This has been on my mind now.

Bam!

I wonder how cool would it be to be able to receive every spike? How Nishinoya does those naturally is something I'd like to learn.

I clicked the button to look for more photos and saw the pictures of us managers together. It was the second night and we all gathered at a gym to clean up the volleyballs the guys left on the floor.

I stiffled a giggle when Yachi tried to serve and ended up hitting another manager. Another one did an overhand serve that I tried to receive...

I got hit in the face instead and got a nose bleed.

I shut off the camera and leaned back as we approached the school thinking of how I was going to ask Yachi to help me with these.

After the meeting at the gym, we all went home at our own pace. I was walking with Tanaka and Nishinoya when I realized I was supposed to ask Yachi about the pictures and give her a copy.

"Guys, you can go ahead. I have to give Yachi something." I turn to sprint back towards the gym, but when I turned a corner, Yachi was trembling as she cried out for help. She must have been so shaken up by whatever scared her to not notice me sprint by her.

"Ya!--chi...?"She ran further away, and I saw the gym doors open. Hinata and Kageyama must have asked her to practice, and...

My eyes widened. Oh God one of them must have gotten hurt!

I sprinted towards the entrance of the gym to stop and see the two fighting. My heart raced not knowing what to do. I mean, I'm already small, I could get hit trying to stop them. So I did the only thing I could think of.

I took off both my shoes and threw it at their heads.

Perfect timing too since Tanaka-Senpai came rushing at them and punched both while Yachi came to me.

I hugged her and rubbed her back. "Yachi, are you alright?" Pretty stupid of me to ask that when she was clearly not, but she nods in silence. Nishinoya came in later with two ice pops to see this mess.

"I just got ice pops..."

---

After I patched up the two, we all went home after Yachi reassuring me more than 10 times that she'll be fine with Hinata. Kageyama had a different route and Tanaka split from me and Nishinoya since he had to go down a different street.

" How did you know that we were in the gym?" I asked him.

He ate three ice pops already, and he just ate another one before answering me. That's right, he had 4 ice pops since we stopped by a vending machine on the way home. He did want to buy me some, but I told him to save it for another time.

"Well, the moment you ran back--you run pretty fast by the way." I grin at him flattering me. "I also ran to get an ice pop for all three of us. I ended up eating one on the way back. The moment I got back to the school gate, I saw Tanaka rushing somewhere with Yachi crying."

He yawned as he walked me to the gate of my home.

"See you tomorrow, Angel" He smiled before walking away.

"No good night?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Good Night!" He said, but he didn't walk away.

Yes, we were there waiting for each other to do something. I was expecting him to do something.

"No... Good night kiss on the cheek?" I look away, flustered at my words.

"Is your mom awake or...? I feel like she's going to pop out somewhere and say No kissing" He chuckled, and so did I.

Honestly this was taking a long time, so I took the initiative, stepping forward and kissing him on the cheek. My lips lingered for a moment before I pulled away, very red from what I just did.

"uh..." He was frozen still, unsure if he should look away, blush, grin... He did all three.

"Well, My mom didn't exactly pop out after that." I grinned before walking uo to my gate. "Good Night, Nishinoya-Senpai." I went in, betting that Nishinoya wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

---
It's been days since that happened. Currently, the guys have been having individual and group practices. All three of us managers have been switching places to help them practice, to give them bottles of water and towels, or to just give support.

Both Yachi and I took a seat during their break.

"So now that we're done with three of them, who do you want to do next?"She switched to a clean page, looking at me as she waited.

I thought for a moment before snapping my fingers at the next person.

" How about our gentle giant, Asahi? "I said and she scribbled down the name.

" Alright. " I showed her some of the pictures I took from last time. I plan on adding more so I'm going to have to pick one, but that's the problem with all of them.

" Hmm, most of my pictures.... Er... "I swiped through most of them and sure enought 90% of my shots of him were either blurred, scary looking, or Bokuto sticking his face every now and then.

" Y/n! "Kiyoko ran towards us, beads of sweat running down her face with a worried look.

"Shimizu-san, what's going on?" Yachi said. Bot her and I stood up.

"are you alright Kiyoko? Did anything happen?" I handed her a clean towel. She took a breath before telling me something that made me pale.

"Asahi was practicing his strong spikes with Sugawara and..." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Nishinoya got hit in the face."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What?!" Both Yachi and I screamed after letting that sink in.

I'll be honest, I didn't know whether I should laugh or not from the shock not wanting to sink in. God I'm so mean sometimes.

"he always receives anyone's serves and spikes. How did he get hit in the face?!" It made no sense....No, this was a bluff.

"Apprently all I was able to do was stop the bleeding at the back of his head--"

"bleeding?!" I screeched before shoving my things in a bag.

"Right now he's got a concussion so--"

"OH MY GOD" I panicked even more.

"How did he get hit in the face?" Yachi asked as she packed her things.

"Well...."

"Kiyoko!" Tanaka saw her as he entered the gym. "You look beautiful today!" he skipped, Nishinoya heard her name and immediately followed Tanaka, skipping across the gym at the very moment Sugawara set the ball for Asahi who was focused on it.

He didn't want to lose to Hinata, so he practices on spiking hard.

It went slow, he hit the ball with so much force, but a second after that, Nishinoya's head was on the target of where the ball's destination should be.

"Nishinoya!" Daichi had realized this too and called for his attention, but the moment he turned his head, it was too late to even put his arms up as the ball was inches away from his face.

Bam!

"That idiot sure has it now! "

I quickly made my way towards the gym to see Asahi apologizing to Nishinoya who was limp in his arms again and again.

A tissue was stuck on his nose that was bleeding, and so was the back of his head to stop more blood from rushing out. He must've fallen and hit his head so hard for the floor to have a dark red mark.

"Nishinoya!" I screamed in tears when I saw his state.

No no no you cannot leave me here just yet! You still have to go to Nationals you idiot!

Yamaguchi got back, panting before saying that there's an ambulance on the way.

I came closer to the two in the middle of one side of the court.

"Nishinoya you can't die!" I said a little too dramatically, and surely enough, he moved slightly before opening his eyes a little.

"Ow..." he winced at the pain.

"Nishinoya, where are you? What are we doing?" Asahi asked him in a hurry.

"Oi, what's going on here?" Coach Ukai came in and Daichi told him everything in silence.

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again.

"I..." He had a hard time trying to think. For a moment, he thought of an answer.

It felt as if hours have gone by, and before you know it, he gave us an answer.

An answer that shocked everyone.

"Who... This isn't Chidoriyama's Gym..."

A/N: Oh My Go-- It's been too long. Honestly I have never been so busy, but then again it's the end of the school year so...

I guess to make up for the how many weeks I've disappeared, I'll be posting three chapters this week consecutively. After that, wish me luck since finals is nearing X. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...