RAYA AND THERE CHILDREN BONDI...

By AksharaNaira1

The story is after priya comes out of coma... And she tries to bond with twins... She becomes possessive tow... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
After 4 Months
Naina Takes Revenge
Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone
Mayra Collapse...
Natasha Misunderstand Pari...
Mayra Revels The Truth
Mayra Accident
Shocking News For Kapoor
Priya Upset With Mayra
Pari Upset With Mayra
Raya Meets Roshni
Roshni Mother
Roshni Comes To Know The Truth
Twins Birthday
Raya Shattered
Priya Scolds Pari
Raya Finds Mayra
Priya Bash Up Mayra...
Priya's Silent Treatment
Priya Forgives Mayra
Someone Realizes Roshani Truth
Ram Scold Mayra
DNA Report
Pari Lashes At Priya
Priya Teams Up With Daughters.
Pihu Shocked

Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra

161 23 13
By AksharaNaira1

Priya Room-

Mayra tries to talk with Priya but priya is giving Mayra silent treatment...

Mayra- Mom, plz talk to me... Why are you doing this? Do anything but not this....

Priya doesn't respond but gets emotional... Priya compose herself...Priya leaves from the room...

Priya gets emotional...

Pari comes to Mayra and says from today you aee joining college again... I am so happy... We are going to college together after long time...

Mayra also gets happy... She recalls the day when Pari and Mayra go outside together...

Roshani also comes there and seeing Roshani, Mayra gets uncomfortable... But Mayra doesn't show it to Pari...

Mayra thinks that she has to handle herself... Whatever happened is Roshani's mistake... I have to bond with Roshani...

Mayra, Pari and Roshani is going to college but before going they goes to Priya to inform her that they are leaving... Priya talks with Roshani and Pari but not Mayra...

Pari can sesnse that Mayra is feeling bad...

Mayra and Roshani goes out of the room... Pari thinks that she should talk to mom...

Pari- Mom,

Priya- Yes...

Pari- Plz talk with Mayra... I know she made a mistake but she is not able to handle your silence...

Priya gives pari angry glare...

Priya- Go to college... I know very well how to tackle with Mayra and you too... I know very well my all children... Pihu, Kush, Pari and Mayra... I know four of you...

Pari- But mom,

Priya with stern tone - Go to college...

Pari leaves from there...

Priya suddenly realised that she didn't take Roshani's name... Priya gets worried that why she doesn't bothered for Roshani... As a mother i should get worried for Roshani too...

After sometime -

Ram - Priya I'll check that for CA AND MBA next batch admission is still 20 to 25 days left... But for Mayra i arrange CA recorded lecture... She can start her study... If she wants to do it...

Priya gets surprised because Ram always pampered children and never gets worried about there studies... He only knows how to pamper them and how to save them from my anger if they does something wrong...

Ram- Why are you look so surprised?

Priya- You are doing all this... Children study and all...

Ram- Mayra wants to join CA and MBA studies again... Mayra already waste so much time due to all this tension like Twins birth truth and then leaving the house... I don't want she waste more time now...I am not forcing her for study but take necessary steps so that more time should not be waste...

And i know Mayra if she listen recorded lecture at least 2 times then she didn't find difficulties in practical lectures...

One more thing I'll check for admission and as i say there is 20 to 25 days left for batch start... But still i am planning to arrange private tutorial for Mayra... So she does not have to wait... And if i get private tutorial then no need for going to classes... But if unfortunately i didn't get private tutor then for safety measures I'll book seat for Mayra already...

And don't be surprised... In absence of you i am the one who used to take care of there schools and classes and all...

I agree i never bothered for there studies but i know where they go and all little things...

Priya hugs ram happily...

Priya calls pihu in room-

Pihu- Yes...

Priya- You have to inform Mayra about her CA and MBA classes and all... Recorded lectures etc...

Pihu- Mom, why don't you...

Before pihu complete the sentence priya cuts her mid way and says i am not going to talk to Mayra until she realise her mistake... She has to bear the punishment of her doing...
Don't justify your sister act...

Pihu gets speechless...

After sometime -

Pari, Roshani and Mayra returns from the college...

Mayra goes to talk with Priya but Priya avoids her...

Mayra sees Ram sitting there...

Mayra goes to Ram- Dad,

Ram pretend that he gets a call and leaves from there...

Ram is not the person who punished the child but for the first time he indirectly punish Mayra...

Priya sees this and feels bad for Mayra...

Priya ask pihu to go to Mayra and ask her if she needs anything and inform her regarding classes...

Pihu goes to Mayra and informs her everything...

Mayra just smile...

Pihu can sense that Mayra is upset...

Roshani and Pari also comes there...

Pari - I have a idea... So that mom-dad forgive Mayra...

Pihu-What?

Pari- Can we do some drama like Mayra falls down or she has a fever something like that...

Other three  gets shocked...

Pihu- You are out of your mind... Mom is already upset with Mayra...

And if we do something like this and if she find out that this is all pre-planned they she surely gets upset with all of us...

Pihu denies the idea...

Pihu- I have some work but i am warning all of you... Don't dare to do this... Mom will surely get upset with you all...

Pihu leaves from the room...

Mayra- Pihu di is right... If mom finds out that we are doing drama then she may get more upset with me...

Pari agrees...

After sometime -

Ram- Priya there is a good news...
I told you na that i am finding out private tutor for Mayra studies... And i found it... He can teach Mayra after college... 3 days for CA and 3 days for MBA... Sunday week off...

Priya - That's a good news...If Mayra gets private tutor then travelling time gets reduced and she gets more time for study...

Ram- Exactly...

Priya- Its perfect... You set timetable for Mayra... I will do it for Pari...

Ram- Ok... And smiles...

Priya calls pihu and informs her about Mayra's schedule...

Pihu feels bad for Mayra that priya is still punishing Mayra...

Pihu- Plz Mom, don't punish Mayra more... You know her very well... She never share her pain with anyone... Plz talk to her... She is feeling lonely..

Priya- Mayra has to realise her mistake... She has to bear the consequences of her doing...

Pihu- And what if she again leaves the house...?

Priya- She is not going to do that... I am her mother and i know that she will not do this again...

Pihu- Ok but plz sort the matter soon... I can't see Mayra like this...

Priya- What do you think that punish the child is my hobby? But this time its depends on Mayra that how much time she will take to share her pain because i decided this time i will not go to her... She has to come and share her heart out...

Pihu agrees because Priya is right at her place that mayra should share her pain... Because Mayra always keep everything in heart...

After sometime-

Pihu and Priya informs Mayra and Pari about there schedule for Studies...

Mayra agrees but feels bad that mom or dad doesn't come to inform her...

Private tutor comes-

Private tutorials teaching to Mayra... And Pari is doing her study in her room... Mayra is not able to focus on study...

Mayra is not able to study because for last 6 months her routine change completely.. And now she takes time to adjust with her new schedule...

Other side-

Roshani takes Pari with her for hangout without informing Priya...

Priya goes to Pari's room and not finding pari in her room makes priya worried...

Priya calls Pari but pari's phone is on silent mode... So pari doesn't answer priya's call...

Its has been 4 hours now that Pari doesn't return home...

Mayra's study done...

Tutor- Hello Mam,

Priya- Yes,

Tutor- Actually i want to inform you that Mayra is much smart... She catches concept quickly... But she is not able to concentrate on study mor than 1.5 hours... She gets restless after sometime...

Tutor leaves...

Priya and Ram gets upset to hear this...

Pihu is also listening everything...

Priya decides to talk with Mayra only for studies...

But first raya is waiting for Pari's arrival...

Pari comes after sometime...

Priya angrily staring at Pari...

Priya - Can you plz explain me where did you go without informing anyone... And why are you not answering phone?

Pari with scared voice infroms that Roshani takes her forcefully for hangout...

Roshani- Sorry Mom, actually i am getting bored so i took Pari with me...

Priya lashes at Pari saying Roshani is new... She doesn't know about house rules and regulations but what about you? Can't you understand that at least call or msg me or your dad and inform us...

Pari- Sorry...

Priya- Just go to your room right now...

Pari and Roshani goes to there room...

Priya goes to Mayra's room angrily..

Priya- Why don't you able to concentrate on study?

Mayra gets happy that Priya is talking with her...

Priya shout- I am asking you something... Don't stay silent every time...

Mayra gets scared and explains that from past 6 months my routine is different and now all of the sudden my routine change so that's why i am not able to focus on study continuously...

Priya- Its better you should try to focus on study....

Priya leaves from there... Mayra gets sad that priya doesn't talk with her rather than studies...

Priya suddenly realised that she lashes at Pari and Mayra out of worry... But why sh didn't bothered for Roshani....

Next Part- Mayra and Priya in one room gets locked...

Mayra pleads before Priya for forgiveness...

Roshani truth comes out in front of someone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 657 5
how Raya start a new life away from everyone and live as just Ram and Priya. They find their happiness and true family over the years.
21.9K 791 12
A completely different look at Ram and Priya's story from the start Trended on #1 in balh2 on 14 march 2022
Love Is Back By V

Fanfiction

29.4K 1.4K 30
Ram and Priya were seperated because of a sword hanging above their heads which they weren't aware of. But surprises and ego takes them back to squa...
8K 499 26
this is the story that happens after raya death this is gonna be based on pihu Kapoor and Prachi Kapoor life