The Scandal (Thomas Brodie Sa...

Par TheFictionWitch

The scandal of it all! Tbs has long been a feature of y/n's videos online but maybe the cameras been catching... Plus

explainitory!!
Welcome
Filming you
That's so mean!
look who it is
Boy you Gross!
I'm a Wilderness Wife
Why are we doing this?
danger zone
Kidnapped
Butt.
Darkness
Vegas Or Bust! p1
Bun sitting
Bun sitting P2
Bring Me Your face you Weasel!
Too Close For Comfort P1
Too Close For Comfort P2
Internet Dares!
Why Did I give You My Camera?
Beach
Let's Have faith In Barbie
Yay!!
Darth Duck
Surprise!
Note to Self
Behold!
Swim
Hurt
Play Time
I hate this Universe
Where did you get that idea?
NERD!!
The most Inappropriate game
Clone
Airport
Sober ish cooking
It's a Mystery
digging Time
Inside only P1
Goooo
More Bunnies!
Shall We Sweetie Darling?
Mum!
Demoted
Personal Hell
God damn it no! NO!
yes! But that's not the point!
GET OUT!
You'll find out
Happy Place
The Test
Stolen
Ooohhh...
Star Wars
Four Hour Boner
Whatcha doing?
Tinker
Awwwwwwwwwww
Sledge Hammer
Play
Give me The Phone!
Peaceful
Yes...
Fossils
I'm a genius
Bubbly
More Pain then I have ever felt
Spa P1
Spa p2
The Lost Clips
I Can't take this anymore!
The Secret is not so secret
I'm SO SORRY!
stop that story
Pandora's Box Is Open
Ice Cream
Grace Kelly's Goth Daughter
Toy Box
mystery
Sexy Time
Thomas and y/n's Christmas vacation P1
I'm being torchered!
Spooky
Sorting
emotional support plushie
Questions
What the -
Simulation
Do you know shape!
The happiest Nerd. Ever.
Babies
Will I be arrested?
Hello Tall boy
BUILD!
Adult Information
The Talk
My God! How do you breathe?
Lullaby
inadequate
10/10
So Smoll
Questions
The Dream House
Easy Bake
The cup of wisdom
Sand
The Hoard
Engagement
Outfit
Proud Of yourself?

TAKE OVER

487 18 8
Par TheFictionWitch

Darkness. The camera turns on to a home office space with computers, music equipment and other such things. A woman with a blonde braid sits in the office chair with a plushie marshmallow with cute little eyes.

"Hello. Now I am... admitedly not someone who ever really shows my face online but I am very confident you all likely know exactly who I am." She says "my name is sally. And I am y/n's editor" she smiled "now some of you may be wondering, ohh hello but why are you here? And the simple answer my dear friends is that I have had enough. And as I have the primary uploaded duties for the channel that also means I'm in charge of the password, and I have changed it and I'm making this video in protest for what I think is wrongful dismissal." She explained "I have been y/n's editor for the last seven years and I have always worked my hardest I love my job, and I remember when y/n said she was going to start collaborations and such which as an editor you need to know so I don't cut people we want out. How've a year in she said Thomas was going to become a regular feature now he had been around a hot minute you can see him in old videos if you remember that or if your willing to go back that far, and she said he was going to be a common sight from now on but and I quote" she says getting her phone "to cut out anything that could be deamed as romantic or suggestive unless it's a direct joke" she quotes "now overtime the rules changed they got as she called it updated, which both got more restrictive and yet more relaxed it became so programed to the extend I even said if you wanted this specific of an edit why don't you do it or here's an idea don't film it, now how I can explain this is that I was allowed to show more situations but at the same time specific things had to be cut such as 'anytime Thomas refers to y/n as hun, honey or honeybunny, however sweetie darling is to be re edited for joke purposes' and little things like really really small this is a fairly new one 'any shot inculding y/n's engagement ring are to be cut and put on the reshoot lost this includes vlogging shots' and some of those are blink and you'll miss them shots I got a phone call from her once because you can see her ring inna reflection of a window in a vlog, another rule I found funny was actually 'sexual elements are to be cut.' and then she'd film like a sex toy video and I always got like a bit confused of the rules here. But I'm gonna shut up because I'm sure we all know the situation by now and here is what I am calling the lost clips. Or possibly if you like everything she has made me cut out of videos."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2K 73 18
schlatts deepest, darkest secret is his side job that not a single soul knows about.
39.8K 1K 51
sneaking around over the summer is harder than it looks. weston koury x !fem oc #1 in westonkoury 8/10/21
131K 4.5K 20
The famous twitch streamer and YouTuber, Tommyinnit has a secret. No one knows about this, except some other few.
102K 2.9K 25
Casey was a shy girl Preston was a popular. Casey would never talk. Preston always would. Casey had a secret. Preston wanted to know what it was. Cas...