BTS stepbrothers - mafia

By BookTS7

The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved... More

1. New school
2. Rooftop
2.2 hallway budy
3. Jacket thief
4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'
5. Fresh air
6. Visit from Jungkook
7. Getting bribed?
8. Hobi's movie buddy
9. First letter
10. Getting caught
11. Punishment?
12. Becoming an A+ math student
13. PE
14. Bonbons
15. Who and when?
16. Meeting
17. Gate
18. Panicing
19. Jimin's room
20. Files
21. The past
22. Family breakfast
23. Radio
24. Cold shower
25. Fried chicken dinner
26. Sucker
27. Woke up in the wrong bed
28. "Let me take care of you"
29. Start of many bloody days
30. Car ride
31. Business event
32. Please stay mom
33. Hospital
34. Realizations
35. The opposite of being fine
36. My goodbye
36.2. Found in hell
37. Freedom deal
38. F for f*cked up family
39. Bye brothers
40. Visit from the unexpected
41. Uhm
42. Mortgagee
43. Dept trouble
44. Pizza
45. Wrist
46. Bed claiming
47. Busy morning
48. Forgiveness
49. Past
50. Dirty rats
51. DNA
52. Intentions
54. Moonlight talks
55. We need you
56. Delicious bait
57. New plan
58. Killer
59. Sickbed
60. The guardian call
61. Real freedom - the last chapter
~ New book ~

53. Time limit

18.3K 800 1.1K
By BookTS7

"Chaesoo, what's wrong?". I asked worriedly when I heard her cry on the other side of the phone as I wiped my mouth clean from the food I just ate.

"M-Mr Lee, is here". She said as she tried to hold back her sobs. "H-he keeps saying that you should've picked up the phone". I heard her say confused over the the phone.

"Mr Lee, is he with you?". I asked all tensed up. Just only hearing that he is close to her made me sit up straight in my bed, making shivers go down my back. "Where are you now?". I asked her.

"I- I was walking home from work but then I saw 2 black cars and him standing around the corner... I ran back inside, I'm hiding in the staffs dressing room". She explained.

On the other side of the phone I heard a damped voice screaming angrily, saying something about me and Chaesoo. It was the voice of Mr Lee.

I got out of my bed quickly. "Stay where you are". I said.

"Y/n-ah...?". She asked. I gave her a small answer, telling her to continue. "What did he mean with you not picking up the pho-?". Suddenly I heard a loud gunshot coming from her side of the line.

Within the same second I heard Chaesoo screaming but she quickly put her hand in front of her mouth, trying to damp the noice.

"Chaesoo what happened?". I asked worriedly.

She started crying. "M-my boss... I'm hearing him scream in pain". She said quietly. "Y/n-ah, please tell me what's going on". She said.

"you said, I didn't pick up the ph-..?". I asked but I stopped myself as I looked up at my bookshelf on the other side of my room as I slowly got away from my bed, keeping my eyes on the shelf.

I'm feeling sick. Hearing gun shots and him being with Chaesoo makes my stomach feel like it's twisting in all directions. He can't be with her, that's not why I took her place, that's not why I cut my own wrist.

As my eyes and ears were ready to pick up anything that would come from the other side of the phone, I heard Mr Lee's laugh coming through the phone from far away. "My, my, Chaesoo, I would come out if you don't want anyone else to be shot!". Mr Lee said from far away as I heard doors being kicked in.

Mr Lee was laughing again.

It wasn't a laugh like he is laughing at someone, no it was more like a bitter, short laugh. Like a chuckle.

This man is indeed mad. He now has Chaesoo captured. I can't play around with him, I should just have done what he ask, maybe then Chaesoo wouldn't be hiding from him.

F*ck I hate myself.

Why did I have to be so stubborn and disobey him?

"Chaesoo, get out of there. Find another way out. I will get back to you". I said quickly and put my phone away from my ear, still having her on the the other side of the line for if anything would happen to her.

Without loosing another second, I walked towards my bookshelf and pushed all the books away to see the phone I hid there, but I found nothing...

I then looked at the book on my desk, the one I had picked up when Mr Kim was here, when they were in my room.

I almost mushed my phone in my hand before I put it in my pocket, turned around and stormed out of my room.

They, they got the phone.

This is what he ment, he called me but I didn't hear it as I don't have it..

I never heard the phone go over, that's why I couldn't try and convince Mr Lee to stop him from going after her.

I never heard the phone go off.

As soon as I flew out of my room, I got faced with an empty hallway. I started walking out of the hallway but right as I did, Hoseok got out of the first guest room.

Without him even having the chance to see me, I pushed him against the doorpost. Closing the space between us while grabbing his shirt in my hands, right above his chest.

"Where is it?!". I asked angrily.

Hoseok looked shocked by my sudden action, having a confused expression on his face. He didn't know what to say as he didn't know what was going on right now.

"Where is it!? Where is the f*cking phone?!". I said as I gripped his shirt even tighter in my hands.

I'm filled with rage right now, I can't take it that they put their hands on MY stuff.
Especially if it caused my friend to be stuck with Mr Lee at her work, while innocent people are being shot.

"Answer me!". I almost cried out as I punched his chest with my fist as the dumbfounded Hoseok still didn't say anything.

I need the phone, I need Mr Lee to pick up and I need to convince him to stop what he's doing.

And I don't have any time to lose

Hoseok's hand went to my hand that was still holding his shirt tightly. He slowly pushed it away. "What phone?". He asked as he slowly increased the space between us.

"The f*cking phone you guys stole out of my bedroom!". I said with rage.

"I didn't see a phone in your bedroom". Hoseok said annoyed but still confused.

"Why is there being screamed so loudly without me?". A smirking Jimin walked into the hallway, and for your information without a shirt, but that's not what matters now. However, please someone remind me to teach him some basic manners and how to keep his own d*ck in his pants.

But when Hoseok gave me a reply, I knew he was clueless, so I let him off the hook and walked away with speed, as there are actually people's lives depending on me, and one of them is by best friend.

I then stormed into the living room, where I found no one, same as in the kitchen. I then walked to the dining room, where I found Jungkook in the dark, looking depressive while siping on a see-through drink. I could see it wasn't just water as there was a soju bottle on the table in front of him. But as soon as I saw Jungkook there, I walked away from the dining room again while slamming the glass door shut and walking away without saying anything.

I know he will probably not know anything about the phone, same as Hoseok, so I won't waste my time there.

I then walked, or well ran, to one of the other guest rooms but only got faced with a Taehyung that was undressing so I slammed the door shut immediately, not wanting to see anything else.

What are the other 3 up to? I'm sure they know more.

Without wasting my time any further, I reached the last guest room and stormed in.

And I was right.

I saw the phone laying on the desk there, while being plugged into a computer that Yoongi was typing on. This is boiling my blood, how dare they steal my stuff.

"F*cking *ssholes!". I screamed angrily. I didn't give Seokjin nor Namjoon the time to move aside as I walked up to them, pushed Namjoon to the side and got the phone as I roughly unplugged it as I pulled it away.

They were all surprised and almost angry as I disturbed their proces.

Seokjin even tried to stop me but for once I was too fast.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?". I screamed madly. "You guys are really asking me to hate you". I said bitter as I shook my head and unlocked the phone.

I don't have any time to loose, I already lost too much time. So I went to the contacts and called the only nummer that was on the phone.

It went over.

And over.

And over.

And finally after 3 times, it got picked up.

"Decided to call me back?". I heard Mr Lee chuckle.

"What are you doing?". I said bitter, trying to hide my anger away.

"Just doing my normal errands". I heard Mr Lee say casually.

What's wrong with him? "Errands!? You call shooting people doing errands!?". I screamed out madly. I don't care if Namjoon, Yoongi or Seokjin can hear me right now.

But I can't let my anger take too much control over me, I have a friend's life that's depending on my next action.

"Just stop what you're doing, I will do whatever". I said desperately.

My ear got filled with his awful laughter again. "Princess, you think I still have any trust in you? You're just a game for me". He said.

I was about to through the phone out of the f*cking window, but I stopped myself from doing that. "If I'm just a game for you, why even target me in the first place! If I was nothing to you, then just let me live in peace, I have nothing to do with you!". I screamed out madly. The 3 boys in the room had all their attention focused on me as I also heard the others walking into the guest room, wondering what's going on here.

I'm sure it wouldn't make a difference if I would go to a more private place because they will follow me behind anyways, annoying asses.

"Y/n-ah, you're still so ignorant". Mr Lee chuckled. "Your mom has never told you she doesn't know who the real baby dad is?". Mr Lee said serious.

I was quiet for a few seconds. What's this?

"I what-..?". I said. This is all getting too much. Is he now suddenly claiming that he is my dad? This is getting messed up, no wait, it already is.

He is gross, he is disgusting, he is messed up, telling me I got a good figure to sell in his messed up business and trying to kill me, he can't be my dad.

Is that why Mr Kim wants the DNA-test?

The words and possibilities of him being my dad were now flying around in my head. What's my real past?

What's my real blood?

Do I even want to know?

"You heard me". Mr Lee said just as heartless as always.

"Now lets play a game princess, who finds your friend first, gets to do whatever they want".

"May the best player win".

And with that he hung up.

No, he can't leave me like this! I need to stop him.

I shoved all the questions in my head away and cleared my mind before I started racing to the hallway but I got stopped midway.

"What was that?". Seokjin asked seriously.

"A f*cking phone call to convince someone from killing my best friend, and if you *ssholes never stole my phone, I wouldn't have been in this situation. So let me f*cking go". I said angrily.

"Who was on the phone?". Seokjin asked as he only tightened his grip, not willing to let me go.

What's gonna help me if I lie? Maybe it's time to let the truth out.

"Mr Lee". I said serious, looking straight into his eyes. "Got a problem with that?". I asked bitterly.

It's time for them to know, I need them to either help me or just let me go right now. I need to get my friend and the other people there to safety.

And him stopping me ain't helping.

"Lee?!". Yoongi asked angrily.

A deep sigh fell into the room and without having the time to give a response back, I suddenly got pulled out of Seokjin's grip and dragged out into the hallway, getting a jacket pushed in my hands roughly and out the door.

"Where is your friend?". He asked as we skipped the elevator and ran down the stairs.

I was surprised by his action but I followed him quickly behind as this is for once exactly what I need.

"At her work in Itaewon, a few blocks away". I said as I tried my best to run on slippers that I had quickly putten on before I got dragged out of my apartment.

"Can you contact her?". He asked as he speeded up his pace when we left the building while dragging me along, making me run as fast as I've ever had.

I didn't expect him to drag me out like this. Why is he suddenly helping me out?

"Yes, I have her on the phone". I said already out of breath.

"Good, give her to me". He said as we were already entering another street.

I handed him the phone from my pocket and he immediately placed it against his ear. "Listen to me, there are a lot of old buildings in this neighborhood. Back then they build houses with connected underground tunnels for easy access for the sewer system, get to the basement". He said as his breath was still in control, he definitely got a great condition while I'm almost here chocking on my own oxygen.

"If you get downstairs, there should be a hatch somewhere, try to open it". He then handed me the phone back. "It's only a few blocks from here right?". He asked me.

"Ye- ah". I said all out of breath.

"Good". He said as we ran through 3 more streets as he held onto my hand tightly and then he finally dragged me into an alley.

He stopped right in front of a well, a heavy metal round in the ground that could be opened for access underground.

He somehow opened it easily and moved the metal lid of the well to the side. "Get in, follow the signs that lead to the west and don't forget the route". He said as he suddenly got out a gun and checked if it had enough ammunition.

"What-?". I asked confused.

"After around 300 meters you need to stop, otherwise you will surpass it, get it?". He asked. I nodded my head doubtful. "Great".

He then handed the gun to me. "Only use it when needed". He said as the cold metal of the gun touched my hand.

"Where are you going?". I asked him, feeling nervous holding the gun in my hand.

He pulled out another gun. "Assist from above". He said and then he told me with a small bob of his head to get in.

"A-are you sure?". I asked, still confused why he is suddenly helping me out while we always have the biggest fights.

"This is what you want, right? Getting what you want?". He said.

"Yeah-". I said and then looked down into the dark hole and made myself ready to get in.

You can do it Y/n.

I carefully got in and looked up as I finally got off the metal ladder inside. "Thank you, Taehyung-ssi". I said and without saying anything he walked away.

I looked around me, only having light from the stream that comes from above me. You could barely see anything in this tunnel.

Only a few meters away, I could see a shadow of an 'E' and a 'W' written on the wall. "West, he said west". I told myself as I followed the path that the sign had shown me, walking into the dark.

I put my hand against the dirty wall as I walked, because I couldn't see anything, the wall was the only type of direction I have.

I pulled out my phone, checking to see if I could use my flashlight or if I have any connection down here, but the call seemed to be on pause and soon after that my phone died. How nice.

I then looked in front of me, well as far as I could at least.

I couldn't see how far I had walked already, now that I lost one of my senses, a lot of other senses become stronger as I smelled the dirty smell of old metal and mold. Drops of water within the tunnel filled my ear as my footsteps were heard through the tunnel and my heavy breath was the only thing I could concentrate on.

I lost track on how far I had walked, I was uncertain if I should walk more or if I should walk back. My senses told me just to go a little further, so I did as what felt was the best decision.

And suddenly somewhere further into the tunnel, I heard some noice, like someone banging against something.

As soon as I heard that, I quickly ran towards the slightly moving hatch. "Chaesoo?". I almost screamed excited.

But I didn't hear anything back as the person was busy banging agains the small hatch, that could barely fit a schoolbag through it.

"Chaesoo?!". I screamed again as I was next to the hatch.

The banging stoped for a second. "Y-y/n?". I heard a crying voice say.

It was Chaesoo.

"It's me Chaesoo, you will be fine". I said as I observed the hatch, looking for any way to get it off the wall.

In the dark, I felt a rusty screw in the top left corner and started twisting it, slowly making it move and out of the hole.

"Chaesoo, I need you to kick really hard". I said as the screw came off.

"O-okay". She sniffed.

"On the count of 3, okay?". I said as I moved to the side. "1". I said.

"2".

"3". And with that, I saw the hatch fly off and more light came into the tunnel again.

I saw Chaesoo's feet getting in and I quickly helped her to get into the tunnel.

"Are you okay?". I asked as I cupped her face and wiped away her tears.

Her body was shaking with adrenaline, as her eyes were looking like a lost puppy. Chaesoo shook her head. "H-he is d-dead". She cried. "H-his dead body was laying next to me just now". She cried and I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"My b-boss Y/n, Lee killed him". She cried out. I couldn't feel anything but empathy for her, I knew her boss felt like a second dad to her.

I padded her head as she cried on my shoulder for a short minute. As I heard noises coming from the other side of the hatch, in the restaurant, I heard them come closer and closer. "Chaesoo, we need to go now, they could come any time". I said as I took us back to the situation that we are in.

"Let's head out and go to my apartment". I said as I took her hand and walked into the direction I came from.

She followed behind, trying to hold back her tears, not wanting to make this situation we're in worse then it already is.

Again the water drops and the sniffs of Chaesoo were filling my ears, we were walking through the tunnel, following the path that I had taken earlier.

When we reached around halfway there, I stopped in my track as I heard some noises coming from above.

The scrapping of metal against each other filled my ears, just like when Taehyungs lifted the heavy metal well away. But the worst thing was that the voices that came from the people that were moving the lid, weren't familiar.

It are Mr Lee's man, f*ck.

Then there was light that entered the tunnel again, coming from the opening above that the unknown men were opening. We still had to pass the intriguers, so as soon as I saw this was our only chance left without getting noticed, I got Chaesoo's hand and started running, passing the men that were opening the well.

I'm sure they saw us, or our shadow as I heard someone say. "Did you see them?". But we didn't have anything else to loose, me and Chaesoo were just running as fast as we could, trying to reach the exit that I had taken to get in.

"We're almost the-". I got cut off as a hand covered my mouth and me and Chaesoo got pulled away from each other as we suddenly got dragged into another way of the tunnel.

We stopped in a small corner of the tunnel, making us stand close to the person behind us.

My eyes widened by this surprise but the hands in front of my mouth and around my waist felt too familiar that I could tell who it was.

"Be quiet". I heard a well familiar voice whisper as I felt my back and my head resting against his chest as his arm and hand tightly held me against him.

It was Jungkook.

My body relaxed immediately and I quickly looked to the side to see who was holding Chaesoo. It was too dark to see clearly but from the figure that I got, I guessed it was Namjoon.

How come that they are suddenly down here?

My breath was still heavy, breathing into Jungkook's hand that was covering my mouth. He didn't remove his hand from my mouth, he only pushed it even tighter when we heard footsteps running towards us in the tunnel.

The footsteps came closer and closer but right as they were only a few meters away, I heard the footsteps going into the direction that we were first supposed to take but now away from us because we were dragged into another direction by Jungkook and Namjoon.

"The two girls went straight ahead guys!". I heard the person say and soon after that there were running footsteps following the men behind.

Only when the footsteps were fading away slowly, Jungkook removed his hand from my mouth, I could finally breathe normally again.

Namjoon also released Chaesoo, giving her her own space again as she was also pressed against him like how I am.

I was also about to move away but Jungkook held me against him. "Please Y/n, I didn't ment to hurt you. Call me stubborn, but I'm not letting you go until you talk to me again". He said quietly in my ears, his voice still filled with regret and a hint of sorrow.

A weird timing to do this, isn't it? WHILE WE ARE FREAKING GETTING TRACED BY A GROUP OF MURDERERS.
Sorry, I just had to scream that out in my head, as I tried to make any sense of this.

"You should think about your actions". I said back quietly as there is a lot of echoing inside of this tunnel. I want to forgive him or at least talk things out, on good terms, not here, not while we are being traced by people that are after our blood.

"Can't you see I'm trying? People can't change in o-". Jungkook said but got interrupted.

"Guys, not now". Namjoon disturbed Jungkook. "Lets get out first". And with that Namjoon grabbed Chaesoo's hand and dragging her behind him.

Jungkook quickly followed Namjoon behind, also dragging me along while holding my hand, at least giving me more space instead of being pressed against his chest.

Namjoon stopped at a crossing point and looked around if he saw anything before he started walking again.

After a few short minutes, we reached a opening of another pit and Namjoon told Chaesoo to quickly climb up before following behind.

Jungkook also let me go first before he left the tunnels behind me.

I looked at Chaesoo, I could now see how red her eyes were and that her makeup was smudged across her face.

I walked towards her and hugged her tightly, wanting to comfort her but I knew that we couldn't stay too long. We should leave the streets quickly.

"Th-thank you". She cried to the three of us.

"You're welcome, but Y/n-ah on the other hand has some explaining to do". Namjoon said, immediately ruining this whole moment again.

This guy is really a hero at feeling the flow of a situation *cough cough*.
At least him and Jimin have something in common.

I rolled my eyes at Namjoon. "I didn't expect anything else from you". I said. "Lets go home". I said as I grabbed Chaesoo's hand and walked with her besides me as the four of us walked home in silence.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 225K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
78.8K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
956K 20.5K 200
'ᴷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ, ᴷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ' ⁻ ᵇᵃᵈᵇʸᵉ Super soft and squishy bts imagines! Each chapter is its own story and...
10.8K 367 27
Here Y/n is a 18 years old girl...she have worst past...she was already in circled with many problems...but then her upcoming life is also wanted som...