Revenge (Jikook) (Discontinue...

By PiedAlisha

A ff about jikook where Jungkook breaks up with his girlfriend because he saw her cheating on him with anothe... More

A/N
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
IMPORTANT!!
Episode 7
Episode 8
IT'S HERE!!
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Author's Note
13
15
16
17
THE END

14

719 23 0
By PiedAlisha

I decided to keep each chapter short so it's way more easier 😅

Jungkook's pov

I was lying down and watching some videos when I got an Instagram notification saying Park Jimin followed me back I got up and picked the profile to see if it was true and if it wasn't some other Park Jimin "Wow I didn't expect him to follow me back but he really did" I wanted to send him a message but thought I'll just talk to him next day at school. I smiled with a sense of satisfaction then I just plugged my phone to charge and decided to sleep now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 27K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
1M 36.7K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
778K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...