Learning On A Curve (Namjoon...

By Erotically_Yours

*Pure Unadulterated Smut* When you want to learn a few things other than maths. 😏😉 More

P. 1 {Studies}
P. 2 {Party}
P. 3 {Manz}
P. 4 {Random}
P. 5 {It Begins}
P. 6 {Seduction}
P. 7 {Touch}
P. 8 {Report}
P. 9 {Lapdog}
P. 10 {Kissing}
P. 11 {Bestfriend}
P. 12 {Mom}
P. 13 {Curve}
P.14{Substance}
P. 16 {Flirt}
P. 17 {Daddy}
P. 18 {Hands}
P. 19 {Mouth}
P. 20 {Trouble}
P. 21 {Date}
P. 22 {Tease}
P. 23 {Sneaky Link}
P. 24 {Crush}
P. 25 {Cornered}
P. 26 {Bitten}
P. 27 {Confessions}
P. 28 {Advice}
P. 29 {Two Weeks}
P. 30 {Manz 2.0}
P. 31 {Into The Unknown}
P. 32 { Boyfriend Things}
P. 33 {My Time}
P. 34 {Seeing Stars}
Update
P. 35 {Appetizer}
P. 36 {Outsiders}
P. 37 {YOW}

P. 15 {Girl Talk}

3.2K 121 12
By Erotically_Yours

Ummm...Namjoon. 

“Sweetheart, I know you love my Tong Dak, but you don’t need to lick so vigorously at the sauce,” my mother giggled to herself after she caught me slowly licking along my inner top lip. Completely dazed out, I shook my head to rid myself of the images that flooded my mind...and body...determined to act as normal as possible sitting at the dinner table with my parents.  

But God, Namjoon’s taste was still sliding across my buds, his grip still present on my ass, his heat still embedded between my thighs and I wanted more. So much more. I couldn’t wait to get up from the dinner table and call Sowan. After, quite literally scarfing down my food, I was laid across my bed, phone in hand, calling my best friend.

“Hey ‘B’ word!, she answered. 

“SOWAN!!!,” I screamed out her name in my excitement.

“Damn, bitch!,” she sounded farther away, probably having pulled the phone from her ear. “I’d like to keep my hearing till I’m at least 70. What the fu-?”

“Sowan, shut up and tell me why a guy having a broke looking penis is a good thing?”

“Again...,” she huffed through the line and I could see her putting her index and thumb to the bridge of her nose in frustration. “WHAT THE FUCK??!!!”

I'm not sure if I worded the question right or if  she was just not grasping the situation but I needed answers. I, quite literally, pull on my own hair as I ask her again,

“A...A umm," shit what did he call it? "A bend, no. A...A curve. Girls like that shit?”

It was silence on the other line. So silent I quickly glanced at the phone only to see the timer still going on the call. “SOWAN! Hello!!”

“Get ready bitch. I’m finna pull up and Lucy, you got some ‘splaining to do.” 

That was it. She hung up and I was left looking at the blinking numbers before my phone returned to the home screen. Dumbfounded and not completely sure how to move on from here, I sat on my bed until there was a knock on the door. In walked my mother, concern written on her face as she sat next to me. 

“How are things going with Namjoon? Any new developments?” she grasped one of my hands and locked eyes with me. I knew she would worry after our last Namjoon conversation but I really didn’t want her to. She had enough to  worry about without having to think about some colossal mistake I was making. A quick smile that I swear had to pull its way from my raw anxiety and nerves, found its way onto my lips. 

“No new developmendts, mom. Just in some serious need of some girl talk, that’s all.”

Her eyes sparkled a bit and she began getting comfortable on the mattress. “Well, here I am, all girl and lots of talk.”

Another half smile thrown her way before she edited her original statement. “I’m a great listening ear too,” she had grabbed my hand again. 

“Aww, mom. I know you are but I need to talk to my girlfriend, i.e., girl talk. Not a mother/daughter talk,” I pat her hand with my uncovered one and stand up, heading over to my dresser. 

“Sowan is on her way over. We’ll probably go up the street to the cafe or something but I won’t be gone long, I promise.” 

This time she gives me a half smile before standing to leave. “Alright sweetheart. But you know, I’m always here if you need your mom, okay?”

I felt an overwhelming need to reassure her I was fine. I hurriedly walked over  before she could get out the doorway and back hugged her, her arms gripping mine around her waist as she fell against me. 

“I know you’ve got me mom. I swear to you, everything is fine. I’m just a budding teenager and sometimes I just need to freak out with my bestfriend. Okay?” 

She hummed after a deep breath and then nodded as I let her go and she left my room. Remembering Sowan was on her way, I quickly changed clothes and was sitting outside on the porch in nervous anticipation when she walked up my street. 

I met her at the sidewalk and we walked down the street and into the cat cafe. After sitting on a plush couch and both of us already rubbing two very happy kittens, she gave me the business. Or should I say she got in mine.

“Alright (Y/N)! Spill. And don’t try to tell me something is not going on with you because all of a sudden you’ve got hickeys, you hate this girl Namjoon is with, and NOW?..., she paused to lower her voice after having frightened her kitty away. “Now you want to know about  a curved dick?! SPILL!!! Or I’m not answering another single fuckin question.” she sat huffing with her arms folded waiting for an explanation. 

Trust me, I had thought about, practically obsessed over, telling my bestie evertything that was happening with me. But, it had always seemed like it wasn’t just my story to tell. Namjon was involved in this and as she had just stated, he did have a girlfriend, or at least, someone anyone else would perceive as one. Did I want to ruin that? Truthfully, yes, but still I had to respect Namjoon’s wishes. If he wanted her to play the role, then she could. 

Not to mention, he was older than me, in college, and this could be looked upon as taboo. He was literally devirginizing an innocent young girl. Nevermind she had practically begged him to. I was young and impressionable. A vulnerable young virgin. And he was the hot, older, tutor taking advantage.  So yeah, I wasn’t in a hurry to tell anyone what we were doing. 

But God, did I want to. Sowan was my bestfriend and she wouldn’t judge me or Namjoon. Hell, she might even encourage me further. 

“SPILL!!” Sowan whisper yelled again. And with a deep cleansing breath, I did. 

🍵🍵

"I assume you like the taste of flies," I said to my best friend as she sat in front of me with her mouth hanging open for, I swear, a good 10 mins. From the moment I said, "I asked Namjoon to be my first," till I said, "That's how far we've gotten," she held this look of shock and awe on her face. Sometimes there was a gasp and a widening of the eyes, depending on where I was in the story but always with a mouth wide open.

Finally she fell from her stupor. 

"Oh my God! What's next?," she asked now fully invested. 

I shrugged my shoulders because I had no idea. Except that one time, Namjoon had never told me what we were doing the next week. 

"I suppose he'll either text me or just let me know when he gets there."

"Oh my god, but I need to know," Sowan whined next to me. "This is too good," she pushed my shoulder before pouting. "How could you ever keep something like this from me? Now I'm all jealous and shit! Why couldn't I find a hot guy who would do this for me? You think I can ask Joon to deflower me too?" 

"Bitch," I yelled, scaring my kitten now. "Keep your greedy paws off!" She fell into my lap, laughing hysterically. I crossed my arms and let her because I did kind of overreact. But she knew how I felt about Namjoon. Mine or not, as my bestfriend, he was off limits. Not to mention, Sowan lost her flower a long long time ago. We were 14 when she decided she was ready. It was with the cutest guy in school and she said he made her feel reeeaaaaly good. So she needed to stay the hell away from my first. 

"I'm just kidding bestfriend, damn," she finally stopped laughing. "So, he's...ummm…", she hesitated. "He's got a curve?" 

I remembered that that was how this conversation had begun and threw my hands over hers. "Yaaaaas. What the fuck does that mean?," I pleaded with her really needing to know. 

She smirked before answering me. "It means you're one lucky bitch!" 

I nodded quickly, "I get that part but why?"

"So, there's this spot inside us and when touched or caressed just right," she made a show of rolling her eyes to the ceiling and sliding her tongue across her top lip so I knew it was something I would find pleasurable.

"It's not necessarily hard to find," she continued. "But a lot of guys just can't find it. Hell, some of them don't even care to. And some just cant reach."

"That's what Joon said. 'It has great reach.'" I told her.

She giggled. "He's right. He'll probably hit that spot first stroke. And once he does, it's over. He'll keep hitting that spot until you are cumming all over yourself, him, and whatever y'all fucking on. Which, by the way, where do yall plan on fucking?"

"The bed. Duh?" I looked at her like she was.crazy. 

"In your parents house?" 

"Yeah." 

She raised her brows sky high and simply stated "Okay."

"Anyway, so this 'curve' is a good thing? It won't hurt me?" I asked still not completely convinced.

"Oh, only in the best way," she giggled again. I nodded, ok, before she leaned in to ask, "Okay. Now what else is on the agenda. I know you don't know what's next but what could possibly be next. 

"Oh," I smiled deviously and leaned in close so no one else could accidently hear. "Well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 899 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
12.2K 512 12
Outcast, dark, depressed and bullied. Kim Y/N confides in the knew teacher who happens to be a friend of her big brother who's also a teacher. At fir...
2.1M 55.8K 79
*Written 2017 - 2020* *In edit 2022* "I could teach you some messy games." Just little kids. None of them could handle me as their woman. I have spec...
1.2M 66.6K 42
"I want you to take my virginity," I coughed spraying my water everywhere, "What?" "You heard me. I want you to take my virginity," ----- Kim Namjoon...