Their Lost Gem

By Samravis

15 year old Artika Varma had everything in her life that she wished for. Three crazy, insane yet supportive... More

Author's Note
Copyright and Plagiarism
Prologue
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Feedback
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part (i)
Chapter 10 - Part (ii)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cast
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Birthday Girl
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I may delete this later
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

358 39 108
By Samravis

"As we know the Chairman is Deepak Malhotra. But, they have a CEO and MD. And they are none other than the sons of Mr. Malhotra.", Swetha said making my eyes go wide.

"Sons? What are you saying?", I asked her frantically.

" Yeah, Mr.Malhotra has 5 sons!", Swetha said making my eyes go even wider.

" What the hell dude? ", Riya yelled making us flinch. "Riya, lower your voice. We wouldn't want Aunty to know that we are googling her fiance now do we? ", Swetha said making sense. Oh my God, why is this girl always correct!

" Okay, fine, calm down. Let's see them maybe. I mean everything is available on the internet right? ", Neena suggested.

" Fine, wait a second. ", Swetha said quickly working her fingers on the laptop.

" Here you go ..... ", she said.

Abhimanyu Malhotra, 23 years old, former CEO and present MD of Malhotra Corporations

A/n just take a minute to appreciate Fawad Khan's beauty ..

" He is Abhimanyu Malhotra .... ", Swetha said. I slowly looked to see an immensely handsome man staring at the 4 of us.

" He is sooooooooo HANDSOME !!!!!! ", Riya again shrieked. " I am not lying though, he is good - looking! ", Swetha added. " Now, is he going to be your brother ?? ", Neena asked while I nodded in confusion.

" Well, now coming to the point. He is the current MD of Malhotra Corporations. Though young at age, he has always been so efficient in his work. He personally manages all the Schools, Colleges, Textile factories and Fashion brands of the Malhotras . He is also managing the port and ship building section of the Malhotra Holdings along with his father . He has been getting the Best Businessman Award for the past 2 to 3 years. He is in the Forbes under 30 Most Influential Men of the Year. ", Swetha completed with a sigh.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Seriously ?? Was this man going to become my step brother? I am doomed.

" Okay, now the neeeexxxxtt oneeee ~ ", Riya sang.

Vikram Malhotra, 21 years old, present CEO of Malhotra Holdings.

A/n I am dying of heart attack . Someone save me .. *being dramatic *

Once the picture loaded, Riya went berserk and started babbling of how handsome the man was and how she should have been their sister but destiny played it's games and blablabla and other stuffs.

" Riya, calm down. Please ", Swetha almost begged. After a while of all the drama we settled down.

" Vikram Malhotra, 2nd son of Deepak Malhotra .. ", Swetha started while we squinted our eyes in concentration. " ..... He is the CEO of Malhotra Corporation. Currently 21, he had taken the reins of his father's business at a very young age. He manages the IT offices and the Electronic Industry of the Malhotras . He is a computer wizard .He is now currently having his own company called VTech City which is growing to be one of the major IT hubs of India. He also has a twin brother. ", Swetha added at last.

" Girls, I need some water. ", Swetha asked. Riya then quickly poured a glass of water and gave it to her. Meanwhile Neena was staring at the screen as if she was solving some mystery.

" I am punishing myself by reading out things for you. Now my throat is parched. ", Swetha said while taking a sip of water and placing it on the nightstand.

" Now, this dude has a twin brother! Wow!!!", Swetha exclaimed and started searching for the supposed 3rd dude

Vijay Malhotra, 21 years old, currently pursuing MBBS

A/n Please don't my dear gems.

" He is Vijay Malhotra. ", Swetha stated while we looked into the screen to see the new dude. " There aren't many articles about him but it is said that he is pursuing MBBS from one of the Malhotra's colleges in Delhi. He is 21 and ...... that's all? ", Swetha ended, more like questioning herself.

" Seems like we don't have much information about this guy. ", Swetha said.

" Hey, how come he is still studying while his twin is handling business and stuff? '', Neena voiced her opinion.

" I don't know!! ", I said.

" How about the other 2? ", Neena asked.

Just then a picture loaded.

Aarav Malhotra, 18 years old, pursuing fashion designing.

A / n Vijay Devarkondaaaaaaa 😍😍😍
Anyone else ??

" Oh my freaking God !!! Did god specially sculpt him on a Sunday? Looks how handsome he is? ", Riya said while fanning her face. Honestly, all the Malhotra brothers are handsome. Maybe it's in their genes?

" He is Aarav Malhotra. 18 years old and pursuing bachelor in fashion designing. He is also a part time designer and Instagram model. And he also has a twin. ", Swetha completed.

" I am gonna stalk his Instagram today !! ", Riya added.

" And the last ..... but not least! ", Swetha said.

Arvind Malhotra, 18 years old, finance major.

A/n idk what to say !.

" He is Arvind Malhotra. Twin of Aarav . He doing Finance major. And he also models along with his brother. That's all the information for now! ", Swetha completed.

We then began stalking to find more information about them. Not to exaggerate but, we had a hard time in controlling Riya as she was jumping up and down like a monkey to be precise. 

This girl.

" Okay girls, you can come down!", my mom said.

" Ohmygawd ", we shrieked as soon as the laptop was shut close.

" WHAT WAS THAT ", my mom yelled from the kitchen. " Nothing ma !! " I replied.

" Oh my Jimin. Oh my Jimin. Oh my Jimin. Is this for real? Is your mom serious about this? ", Neena asked while the others were hyperventilating like hell

Just then a truck of emotions hit me and realization dawned upon me. I was going to have not 1 but 5 STEPbrothers who are no normal people. Living in such an environment not only gave me thrills but also scared me.

" Well, well you lucky bitch you better introduce me to them. ", Riya butted in.

" Language! ", I warned her.

" Yeah, you and your ethics! ", She countered.

" Girls, stop this will you? This is serious. Listen Arti no matter what happens we will always stand by your side. You can ask our help. Okay? ", Swetha said while the others nodded. No wonder why she is so sensible.

" After all why best friends are for? ", Riya said. With that we all the gave a group hug not caring about the storm that is approaching us.

Yes, After all why best friends are for?

______________________________________

Author's Section:-

Hey peeps, this is the longest chapter I've ever written. I may write longer chapters in the future. But for now, this is my favorite chapter. I love this for some reason. If you want you can imagine anyone for the characters. These people just came to my mind while writing the chapters. Anyways enjoy reading. Bye

VoteCommentFollow

______________________________________

Updated :- 30/03/2021
Word count :- 1150 to 1200

Hey, thanks for reading so for. It just takes 5 seconds to push that star button. Do it. You can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...