๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ | ๐™ง. ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–...

By txmima

เฟเพ‚ โœง life is complicated. love is complicated. y/n... More

the contract - 01
practice - 02
a night to remember - 03 (smut)
after party - 04
atsumu's bed - 05 (smut)
round two - 06 (smut)
facetime - 07 (smut)
closet - 08 (smut)
hotel - 09 (smut)
the return - 10 (smut)
akaashi - 12
quickie - 13 (smut)
the event - 14 (smut)
drinks - 15 (mini smut)
leave - 16
teddy bear - 17
notes - 18
dinner - 19
home - 20
allyson - 21 (mini smut)
flashbacks - 22 (smut)
hospital - 23
busy week - 24

therapist - 11

14.3K 278 621
By txmima

hiiii quick author's note ʕʔ

a lot of people voted to have Tobio Kageyama rather than Daisuke Aikawa
i obviously don't care and would've had fun writing either one but i agreed it would be too chaotic to add another haikyuu character so we're keeping Daisuke. plus i had already started writing this chapter and the next sigh Daisuke and i have plot twist planned with him T-T

Daisuke is a recurring character/supporting character and kind of an OC of mine but a lot of people don't know what to picture so for me i just picture Daisuke Kambe
(from fugou keiji balance unlimited)

and if some of you haven't watched the anime—this is him:

he's basically a different font of Tobio Kageyama 😭
ALSO! DAISUKE AND (Y/N) ARE NOT RELATED- NOT BY PARENTS- NOT BY PAPERS- NOT BY ANYTHING! IT IS NOT INCEST!!!
but anyways, yeah, that's all—i hope you enjoy <3

୨୧

"spotted yesterday morning—(y/n) (l/n) and Daisuke Kambe coming out of a Hotel. our shining star Daisuke Kambe, male lead of the drama Fantasy Love who had just arrived yesterday coming back from filming what we assume, the second season." the news reporter said on the tv.

you took a bite out of your strawberry. "what were you two doing, coming out of a hotel that early in the morning?" Akane asked while the reporter continued to talk about Daisuke.

"found out (y/n) was staying in a hotel." Daisuke shrugged. "figured i bring her home." he gave his mother a smile. you mentally scoffed, they both looked at you.

"it's okay that they spot you in the airport but you should've come straight home—not gone to go pick up your stepsister in a hotel for what god knows only why she was even there." Akane shook her head.

"you—" she looked at you with her eyes narrowed. "i saw the posts about you and Keiji Akaashi and Rintaroū Suna. don't get caught in a scandal or any type of trouble, you'll just make things worse." you shrugged and grabbed another strawberry. "you have a photoshoot with xXx Industry tomorrow so make sure to hydrate your face and work out your body."

you rolled your eyes, "its like i don't already do that." you gave her a sarcastic smile. "i thought that was for next week."

"no it's this week. there's another one three weeks from now but the date isn't confirmed yet—depending on all of yours progress on the project with Ukai." she answered.

"you didn't tell her about the event next week?" Daisuke butted into the conversation.

"i was going to tell her a few days before since her schedule is already hectic. i've already made an appointment for dress fitting at a boutique." she said to you. "i've already informed your manager and agency about your fitting too, they'll contact you soon." this was to Daisuke.

"hm." he hummed. "what's it about? for what? i've heard it's gonna be a pretty big event and already guessing since it's been being planned for a while now." he crossed his arms.

Akane nodded. "you'll find out next week." she said to the both of you. "(y/n) let's go i'll drop you off—you have to meet your therapist today." she picked the strap up off her purse and looked for her keys while heading towards the door.

you rolled your eyes and got off the couch. you walked to the sink and washed your hands. "be back later?" Daisuke's hand caressed your ass while he whispered in your ear. the butterflies in your stomach were hitting hard.

you cleared your throat and continued washing your hands. "we'll see." you replied. his hand was running up and down your sides in a soothing way. "stop." you whispered. you turned off the sink and grabbed a paper towel and dried your hands.

you gave him a last glance before exiting out the door to Akane. you both entered the car and it was silent. half way into the drive, she broke the silence. "what were you doing at a hotel." she didn't really say it in a questioning way but in a demanding voice like 'tell me now!'.

you once again shrugged. "was with someone." you mumbled while being on your phone.

"do whatever you want but do not pull Daisuke down with you. his career is going really well right now and i will not have you bring him down. keep your business away from him." she demanded.

you mentally scoffed. 'your son's getting into my business himself.' you rolled your eyes while looking out the window.

getting home, you changed out of your sweats and then decided to read a book. you weren't seeing your therapist till another two hours so this was one of the times to rest and do whatever you want. you had just gotten a new book that included smut and you were excited to start reading it.

about an hour in—the butterflies were hitting hard again. you noticed the toxicity in the relationship between the male and female leads. you hadn't been in a lot of relationships and you don't plan to because you're an independent woman but—you still knew the red flags of a toxic relationship.

you were surprised and confused on how some people don't catch it when they're in the relationship but it was never your business so you didn't mix yourself up.

you stopped right in the middle of a good scene when you heard a knock on your door. you groaned and got up to open it. "oh." you were surprised to see Akaashi outside.

"Suna and i agreed we should check up on you because of what happened yesterday..." Akaashi shyly said. you gave him a smile and gestured to him to come in. he stepped in and took off his shoes. he looked around your small but not small apartment.

"sorry—i should've texted one of you guys to explain. Daisuke—he's just like that, i'm sorry." you had an apologetic look.

"no no you don't have to apologize." he did a small laugh. "we understand don't worry. we just hope we didn't get you into any trouble..."

you shook your head. "no it's fine—you didn't." you gave him a smile. "although i'm glad you two didn't get caught like we did." you did a small laugh. "i didn't think there was cameras outside there..."

"yeah after you left they stood out there for another hour. but Suna's driver happened to come and he let us know when it was safe." he explained.

"that's good." you gave another smile. "oh—sorry this place is a mess. i didn't sleep over yesterday so i didn't get to clean it up a bit." you grabbed the book and held it behind.

he shook his head, "it's fine, i don't care." he gave you a smile.

"do you want me to get you a cof—" the doorbell rang mid sentence. you looked at the time on your phone. "shit." you muttered. "uh," you bit your lip and looked at Akaashi. "give me a second." you walked to the door.

"(l/n)." the old man greeted you.

"you're early today." you greeted back. "um—if you can just give me a second and wait out here please, i'm sorry." you closed the door. Akaashi watched as you made your way back to him. "i need you to hide in my room for a bit—please." you had a begging look.

he gave you an unsure look but nodded slowly. you waited no time and grabbed his hand and led him towards your room. "i'll try to make it quick—just stay here for now and don't make noise please. i'm sorry." you said one last time and closed the door to your room.

Akaashi stood there confused. he turned around and eyed your room. he breathed out a small laugh. 'you liked to read huh.' he thought as he walked around. your room was modern, black and with a lot of bookshelves.

you didn't have much decor because you weren't ever home to decorate your own way but you never really felt the spirit of doing it anyways so you kept your room plain. your furniture and bedding—everything was black colored.

Akaashi walked over to the bookshelves and pulled out a book. a grin appeared on his face once he recognized the special book. it made him wonder what kind of a person you really were.

while he was doing that, you let the therapist in and both of you sat down, him in front of you on the other couch. "how are you doing (l/n)?" he asked while taking out his book.

"fine." you answered right away. "i'm okay." you wanted to hurry things up because this was a really bad time and you didn't want Akaashi to overhear and start assuming things.

"have you felt overwhelmed this week? you look a bit drained." he was gesturing to the eye bags you had and the color of your skin that seemed a bit drained. "you've been sleeping alright?"

you nodded. "this," you pointed to the eye bags. "they just don't go away—they're permanent." you told him. he shook his head and let out a small chuckle while writing it down.

"have you been taking the pills?" you nodded again. "can you bring me the bottle?" you nodded again and walked over to your purse and took out the medicine bottle and handed it to him. he shook it around as if he was checking how many pills you had eaten and were left.

"can't you give me something else?" his eyebrows knitted. "these have been giving me headaches and feel bad. they just don't feel the same as the ones from before." you explained.

"they have a higher power, that must be why. i can't give you another one but i can prescribe you another medicine to help you. i'll tell your mother and have it ready for you by tomorrow and you can start taking." he said while writing down notes.

you nodded. "what did you eat today (l/n)?" he put down his pen.

"strawberry's." you shrugged.

"nothing else?" you shook your head. he picked up his pen again. "it's five in the afternoon, you should've eaten breakfast or at least lunch by now. i'm going to have to tell Akane about this. your health is only going to get worse—more than it already is. if you need, get a nutrition coach and have your mother get someone to get you the food or make it if you're not able to."

you sighed and laid back on the couch. "fine." you muttered.

"have you talked about your incident with anyone yet?" he looked at the scar on your bare throat. "other than your family?" you shook your head while looking away. "do you not feel comfortable? or do you just not want to talk about it?"

you weren't sure. "both..?" you shrugged and said unsurely.

"i think it'll help you if you talk to someone close to you. it could be anyone but of course it should be someone you're close with. a good friend." he said.

the Miya twins knew about your family situation but not about the story behind your scar. of course they had wondered but at the time when they had asked—you would get panic attacks.

"when was the last time you got a panic attack?"

"i'm not sure. a few months ago maybe? i don't know it's been a while." you played with your fingers. the habit of knicking in your fingers was back.

"do you still have the pills i gave you?" you thought about it. you shook your head. "okay." was all he said. you could see him continue to write it down.

you bit your lip when you saw the small amount of blood coming out of your finger from the dead skin you pulled.

"i heard your brother's back in town." he gave you a smile. "how do you feel about that? are you happy?" you shrugged, giving him a vibe that you really didn't care. when he saw your reaction, he tried to think of a different subject. "you told me you're doing a new project—how is that going?"

you gave him a quick glance. "it's going fine." you looked back at your nails.

he hummed. "that'll be all for today. i'm prescribing new medicine and you have to promise me you'll start eating healthy and regularly. if you still have problems with the one prescription—tell me right away. i'm going to prescribe new panic attack medicine." you furrowed your eyebrows.

"even if you think you don't need it—please keep it with you an—" a noise came from your bedroom. you both faced towards the direction. "is someone here?"

you shook your head immediately. "it's probably the wind. i opened the window because it was feeling too hot in there earlier." you lied. you had an ac.

"okay..." he said unsurely. "take care (l/n), please. i'll show myself out." he bowed. you did a mini bow and stood up. he locked the door after him and you waited a few seconds till he was a bit away from your apartment.

you made your way to your bedroom. "i—my books." your jaw dropped.

୨୧

we're ending here :3

also you realized 'therapist' is like
'the-rapist' 🧍‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 45
What if you were in the Haikyuu universe? You love volleyball but is it everything to you? Y/n has had a rough past but you have amazing volleyball p...
82.5K 2.9K 34
"Why did you do all that?" you ask crossing your arms in front of you. "What ever do you mean?" he asks, taking another hit from the pen. You stare a...
55.3K 1.5K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...
219K 6.6K 54
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฒ/๐ง, ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...