My bosses best friend// Wroet...

By wroetosbestie

you thought working for you bosses company would be plain and simple, just your casual job and it would lead... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen (long chapter for 1k reads)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
update
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
ending ideas!!
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
thank u<3

Fourty two

600 10 0
By wroetosbestie

Today is finally the day i go to the Xrecording studios. I'm so nervous but excited. I'm not telling harry as he will get his hopes up and i don't want to disappoint him if nothing becomes of this.

getting ready i put on black ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top, with some air force ones. I put my hair up in a bun, which wasn't too messy but it also wasn't perfect.

'where you off char?' harry said whilst walking into the bathroom where i was doing my makeup

'just out with the girls for the day' i looked at him through the giant mirror and smiled..i hated lying to him.

'pretty dressed up for that, aren't you?' he looks at me confused.

'we're going for a meal..you know first time seeing each other after months of lockdown' i place my mascara on the side and turn to face him and smile.

'you doing anything today?' i ask, not wanting to leave him.

'probably go play football with the boys' he smiled

i kissed him quickly and said goodbye and went on my way to the studios. Parking up outside the studios after following the very confusing directions, i admire how amazing the building looked. Windows from floor to ceiling and possible the tallest building in london. I take a quick picture with the building behind me, for the memories and head up to the reception.

'hi, what can i help you with?' the receptionist greeted me

'hello, i'm charlotte hodges..i'm here for a session with the Xrecordingstudios team?' i smile politely

she smiled and nodded and told me to wait in the waiting room. I did as i was told and i sat in the room for a good 40 minutes.

'charlotte!' i heard a female voice say as they approached me

'i'm Mia, nice to meet you' she smiled

'nice to meet you too, i'm guessing your part of the team?' i laughed slightly. She nodded and walked to a room, me following behind. I was greeted by most of the team before i was now sat in another room with just one huge table and at least 5 other people sat around it. I was conversing with the team about what my plans were and how this offer was so unexpected. I also got to know a lot more about the team and how they work with colleagues.

'what's your thought on trying to sing a song today?' Jake said, one of the top tier team members.

'i mean sure, why not' i smiled getting up and heading over to the booth

'try singing control by zoe weez..your cover was amazing' Ellie another team member said.
she started up the backing track and i began to sing, i was so nervous.I felt sick. Knowing that professionals were watching and listening to my every word and every note. I finished off the song with a twirl and i was applauded by everyone. I'm gonna get on so well with everyone.

'that was awesome!! how about you come back every friday for a session, you could be singing, discussing and even writing another song' Mia said cheerfully

'of course i would love to, this has always been a dream of mine' i said

'thanks for having me, guys' i said finally walking out of the door and towards my car. What an amazing few hours. However, i'm going every friday and i know harry is going to get suspicious. But i don't feel like telling him just yet. They seemed to love me but that could always switch up.

whilst driving i was singing a long to 'Story of my life' by one direction and 'Better' by the one and only Talia mar of course. I was having a great time. For the first time in a long time i felt happy within myself, i felt proud of my achievements. I felt happy that i had finally found someone who i loved and trusted with all my heart. I'm finally starting my own family which was my biggest dream ever and i'm starting a deal with a professional recording studio.

'haz<3 is calling...'
i answered to see a very sweaty looking harry, i chuckle at him.

'looking good' i joked
'oh shut it, i've been playing football' he groans
'can you come and pick me up? please' he asked politely

'yes of course, i was just on my way back home anyway, see you in five' i smiled before blowing him a kiss and ending the call.

'you stink' i joked but was also kind of serious

'wait, do i really?' harry replied starting to smell himself

'i mean you do but you don't' i smile not looking at him and paying attention

'wouldn't you if you'd just played football for a good 4 hours' he laughed before getting out his phone.

i turn on the radio and shuffled through a few stations before coming to a stop at one. Harry looked at me in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
1.7K 33 10
- - - - - - - - - - ✧・゚: *✧・゚ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...
60K 2K 46
Alone... That's all Vikk thought when he was without simon. He could be with a crowd of friends but if simon wasn't their then Vikk was alone. Vikk...
39.3K 395 40
A regular makeup artist meet the famous KSI, on a night out. It's not the normal way you would meet anyone, Emily met a sobbing boy in front of her...