Second Chance Of A Mate

Per aliyah_verhoef

Isn't meeting your mate suppose to be the best thing in the whole world? The spark you get when your hands to... Més

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chapppp 5
Chap 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Factssss
Chapter 30 :0
PLZ READ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter33
2 book
Sorry

Chapter 16

6.1K 73 15
Per aliyah_verhoef

Don't forget to comment a new character ;)

First vote wassss- iceprincess1983 so like go follow NOW!

But since this user already gotten a shout out........ Another shoutout goes toooooooo this perfulcious user - azerdame

~~~~~~

It's been a few days since Caden asked me the question. And well I did take time to think but got back to him a few hours later. Well, I said--- (little cliffy right there)

"GABI! We have training to go to!" Amber yelled!

"Coming!" I called back.

Today, some of the Silver Stone pack members are heading over and so it Lucas and his mate Emma.

I ran downstairs and into the hard where everyone is standing. I saw Lucas and a young girl beside him. Lucas was smiling when he saw me and his mate just looked confused.

"Gabriella. Good to see you." He said then hugged me.

I hate how he called me Gabriella.

"Why hello George." George was his real name but he didn't like it so he went by his middle name which is Lucas.

"Shut up." He warned causing me to growl playfully.

"So your name is actually George?" His mate asked.

"Yeah but I prefer to be called Lucas." He smiled walking back to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to the cute couple.

"Hi you must be Gabriella I've heard so much about you. I'm Emma." She smiled and shook my hand.

"Hi and I've heard a lot about you too! But please call me Gabi or Gab." I stated smiling.

She smiled back and we both looked at Lucas.

"Okay so Emma you will be personally trained by Gabi. She is top fighter. And Gabi you are going to have to train both the pack with Eric and Em alone." Lucas stated.

It was a lot to do but with the help if Amber and Eric it will be fine. I can plan for the pack and then leave to train with Emma.

"That sounds good. Tiring but good." I smiled at both I them.

"I'll start with Emma right away so girl get changed at letssssssss go." I said pointing over towards the woods.

She nodded and Lucas guided her to the house.

I went in after so I could put my hair up. As I was walking in I was pressed up I the wall. By the one and only my mate.

"Hellllllo beautiful." He breathed in my sent causing me to fall in his arms.

"Caden." I smiled. So yes I did at yes to being his girl.

"Before the war, I want to take you onto another date. So tomorrow we will go out dancing. So where something nice." And with that he kissed me on the cheek and walked off leaving me smiling. When did I become a girl?!?

I put my hair up and walked back out the house. I saw Emma and walked to her.

"Look training like this right before war is going to be hard. I don't know if Lucas is even going to let you fight but no matter what your going to be pushed as far as can be." I said seriously.

"I'm up for it and I already made him let me fight and if I die, I wanna die as a hero." She glanced down and began walking behind me.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"This is the spot where I train with Eric and Amber." I stated.

"Why do you train alone and not with the other wolves?" She asked. Again.

"Well Id show you but I have to know that you will keep it a secret." I kinda asked kinda not.

"I promise on my life I'll keep this secret." She swore.

"Well. Ever heard of a white wolf?" I asked her.

"It's just a myth. Not true at all." She said proudly.

"Aren't werewolves just a myth?" I asked while shifting into my huge white wolf. She looked so surprised and amazed.

I shifted back. Clothes on and everything.

"How did you? What did you? Huh?" She screamed!

"Well. I'm a white wolf. Not a myth or a joke. I'm stronger then all wolves plus I have two of the four elements so I'm a element. Plus I have electricity powers and when I turn 20 I can shift into any animal. So it's pretty cool." I answered shaking off some dirt on my shorts.

She still looked surprised.

"Plus I have alpha blood." I also said and she nodded her head.

"Lucas always said you were an amazing fighter." She laughed.
I smiled at that.

"What are your elements?" She asked.

"Fire and Earth." I answered. "Look we better get started."
She nodded in agreement and we got to work with running and punching bags.

"You did good today." I said. "Just you need to fight harder and run faster. So actually you didn't do that good." I smiled. She laughed and muttered sorry.

"We should go." And with that we ran off in human form.

...........

I woke up and took a long shower. War was in 2 days and honestly not a lot of people were ready.

Caden was taking me out dancing then taking me out for a fancy lunch.

I started with me hair, I curled if so it just flowed, then I did light eyeliner on the top of my eye lid because I hate eye liner on the bottom. Then I put on a little mascara and a little blush. And finally done.

I took off my robe and slipped into my long blue dress. I looked I to my mirror and found something missing. Bling.

I decided on a hair piece that pinned up some of my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked pretty good.

I heard a knock on my door and answered it expecting Caden but got Amber.

"Hey Amber." I smiled. She charged into my room and sat on the bed.

"Wow you look HOT!" She laughed.

"Thanks now what do you want?" I asked knowing she came in here for a reason.

"Fine. I found my mate." She said sadly.

"Really then why are you sad?" I asked.

"Well he has a girlfriend. And I'm scared he's going to reject me. He saw me and I saw him but I ran before he could say anything because I didn't know what to do." She cried.

"Look Amber he will love you. He will want you like look at Caden he rejected me and now he and I are good." I smiled at her warmly. She tried to smile but couldn't.

"Just go talk to him. And see what happens." I told her.

"Thanks like a lot and I'm going to do that right now!" And with that she left. I chuckled lowly. Until someone walked in. It was Amber.

"Oh yeah thanks Gabi!" Then she hugged me and ran out again.

I looked at the clock 11:30 Caden should be here soon. And with that someone aka Caden walked in.

"You look amazing" he said pulling me into a hug.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said laughing.

......

Caden and I were dancing. Well I tried as he taught me. Left then right, right then left. Touch to remember.

"Just follow my lead." Caden said again for the 1000 time.

I laughed and tried and I got the hang of it and soon we were dancing all over the floor. He dipped me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Gabriella Monet Rat you make me really happy. And know that no mater what happens at war I'll love you. Even if you don't love me back . But if I die you need to know that I do love you and I am sorry about rejecting and acting like a jerk. But honestly, I love you even though we only been dating for a few days but loved you even when I rejected you."

I had no words. He loved me. He really did! Do I love him back the same way? I don't know.

All I could do was kiss him. He picked me up from the dip and continued to kiss me. He depend the kiss further. Sierra and I was just in awe the entire time as I felt helpless in his arms so vulnerable.

He pulled swag leaving me in a daze before opening my eyes.

"We should go to lunch." He smiled. I smiled back as he led me to the diner.

......

Caden and I talked and talked and talked some more. This guy is making me go crazy.

.....

I for home before 6:00 and showered got unchanged talked with Eric until Amber came back in.

"Gab you were right! He does want me! He said that he broke up with his girlfriend just to be with me! Uh he's so cool!" She blushed.

"Your welcome!" I laughed. "What's his name?"

"Jay. Short for Jagger." She smiled again. We talked for a couple hours before Amber had to go back to Jay.

I couldn't sleep last night and Eclipse wasn't any help so I decided to go to Caden's room.

I knocked gently on his door and waited for him to open it.

He opened it and looked up and down. Eclipse purred and looked up at me.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asked. I shook my head. I felt like a baby going to her parents room because she couldn't sleep.

"Come in then you can sleep with me." He offered opening the door. I walked in and jumped on his bed causing Eclipse to meow. And causing Caden to laugh. And causing me to smile.

Caden hopped in beside me and put his arm around me pulling me closer to his broad chest. And I fell asleep fast.

~~~~,

Made it long because I might not update tonight and to make up for the cliffhanger!

Ask me questions and I'll answerrrrer

First vote= Shoutout!

Bala🐠

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.1M 46K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
20.1K 511 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
2K 67 18
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...