des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
20 - adventure time
21 - hot rocks
22 - aphrodisiac
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

19 - food wars

1.6K 94 146
By -rintoons

chapter 19

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO AND Y/N flipped through the pages of the cook book, looking for something they could cook. They moved past the section for baked goods and into the savory foods.

"Curry," Bakugo said, looking up from the book then at y/n.

"Do you have all the ingredients?"

"Yeah, I think so." Bakugo grabbed carrots and a pack of beef from the fridge while y/n looked in the cupboards for onions and potatoes.

They gathered everything and put them in a basket on the counter. "I wanna prepare the meat," y/n said.

Bakugo looked at her suspiciously and then shook his head. "Nope, you're cutting the veggies."

y/n pressed her lips into a tight line to hold back from giggling. She never thought she'd hear the word 'veggies' come out of Bakugo's lips.

"Why do I have to cut them??" y/n questioned irritably. "Can't let me have shit..." she grumbled.

"Because I refuse to cut onions," Bakugo smirked.

"I hope you know that I hate you and am currently resisting the urge to throw a potato at the back of your head."

Bakugo snorted, his shoulders shaking slightly. "Good, cause I taught you better than that."

y/n opened her mouth, shocked, "You TAUGHT—" she started. "I'm not letting you get under my skin anymore," she said matter-of-factly, huffing and turning to the other side of the kitchen.

"Yeah? We'll see about that," Bakugo grinned, the gesture going unnoticed by y/n as their backs faced each other. She washed and cut the veggies, leaving the onions for last.

While Bakugo cooked and seasoned the meat, y/n finally began cutting the onions she was dreading. She peeled off the skin until she saw its smooth white surface and cut them in half. As soon as y/n began cutting the onions into thin slices, she felt the fumes waft up to her face.

She sliced quickly and precisely, making sure all the pieces were the same size. y/n sniffled as she went, instantly regretting it because the fumes she inhaled burnt her nose hairs, prickling and making her eyes water even more.

"Oh my God, oh my God. Oh. My God," y/n breathed as she put the knife down, grateful she was finally done, and fanned her eyes.

She turned to Bakugo, who was already looking at her and blinked. "PFTTT HA—" the boy laughed hysterically at the tears streaming down her face.

"It's not fucking funny!!" She yelled, now sobbing, frustrated that the searing in her eyes won't go away.

"No... That shit.. is fucking... Hilarious!" Bakugo howled between laughs, his hands on his knees.

"Oh my fuck..." y/n still fanned her eyes, pacing around the room. Blinded by the pain, she was about to rub her eyes when Bakugo clasped a hand around her wrist, pulling it away.

"Don't! Are you stupid??" He exclaimed, shaking his head. "If you get the onion juices in your eyes, you're fucking done for."

"Oh," she realized. "I panicked because it wasn't going away.... And your bullying didn't making it any better," y/n looked down, squeezing her eyes shut and opening them again in an attempt to drive away the burning.

"Oh, come on," Bakugo said, touching her chin between his thumb and pointer finger and lifting her head up. "Don't be so dramatic. You'll be fine, dumbass."

y/n felt him put his hands on either side of her face— his calloused palms feeling surprisingly nice on her skin— and run his finger softly along her dampened cheeks, wiping away the stray tears. She felt her stomach flutter at the sincere gesture— undoubtedly the most sincere thing Bakugo had ever done for her.

"Katsu—"

"Now, we should hurry up before the meat gets cold," he said, peeling his eyes away from hers and walking back to his side of the kitchen.

"Y-Yeah..." y/n agreed, her brows furrowing slightly as she gathered up the veggies and separated them so that they could each have an equal amount to put in their curry.

They exchanged their proportions, y/n handing him his bowl of vegetables and Bakugo her bowl of meat.

"Alright, I'm setting the timer to 20 minutes," Bakugo smirked. "Do your worst."

y/n smiled, immediately starting to caramelize the onions. Once she was done doing that, she added in the potatoes and carrots. Putting in the meat, she sautéed the mix, allowing them to cook halfway before adding in water and letting them boil.

To finish off, y/n added the curry blocks into the stew, watching them sink in as the color of the stew changed from a clear, murky color to an opaque, rich orange. Y/n began to sprinkle some chili powder on top when the cap fell off and she accidentally dumped nearly half the bottle in.

She gasped quietly, slapping a hand to her mouth and looking back at Bakugo, who was busy finishing up his own piece. y/n snickered evilly, remembering that they would be trying each other's dishes.

Oh well... Sucks for him

"Oi! You forgot to make the rice!" y/n said, looking at Bakugo disappointedly.

"I forgot to make the rice? Why do I have to make the rice?" Bakugo growled, emphasizing the 'I'.

"Because I've already been slaving away at the vegetables, putting my blood, sweat, and tears into—"

"Shut the fuck up," Bakugo interrupted, flicking y/n hard in the forehead and going to make the rice.

y/n's mouth opened for a few seconds, the delayed hiss of pain following after. "...Ooww?!?" She said, the cry sounding like a question.

Bakugo smirked, shoveling to rice into the cooker. y/n glared at him, marching over and kicking his lower back with her foot, nearly knocking the wind out of him."

"O-" Bakugo decided he didn't even need to speak. His palms began to emit sparks, causing y/n's eyes to go wide.

"No- wait, I didn't mean toAHH," y/n screeched as Bakugo's hands flared up. She made a run for it, Bakugo following close behind her. The two chased each other around the house like little children playing tag, screaming or laughing when one got too close.

The two teenagers sat on the couch, eyeing the two dishes in front of them. They both took a deep breath and brought the trays to their laps, taking one last look at each other before switching their plates with the other's.

"Bon apple teeth!" y/n smiled cheekily, Bakugo quirking an eyebrow at her.

He watched y/n take a bite of her curry, her face twisting into a look of pure bliss. He thought she wouldn't be able to handle the spicyness, but y/n was taking it quite well.

Bakugo shrugged and scooped up some some curry in his spoon, y/n looking around aimlessly, trying not to look suspicious.

She only looked at Bakugo when he had the spoon to his lips, shoveling in the curry into his mouth. y/n smiled expectantly, continuing to eat her own curry as he swallowed his food.

Bakugo slapped a hand to his mouth, emitting a short gasp. His breath grew heavier as he fanned his mouth. y/n bursted out laughing, rolling around on the couch and pounding her fists.

"What the hell did you put in this???" Bakugo exclaimed, his face growing hot. He reached for the glass of water on the coffee table.

"C-Chili... powder!" y/n rasped between laughs and breaths, watching as Bakugo downed the entire glass.

"Fuck, it's not working!" He exclaimed, frustrated when the cool water only soothed the burn of the spice for a couple milliseconds.

She waved her hands around, seeing Bakugo glare at her, knowing she was on her last straw. "Okay," she waved, calming down from her laughing fit. "Okay, before you get upset and blow me up, it was an accident! I swear I didn't mean to!"

"To do what, exactly?" Bakugo asked, his voice dark and rumbling.

y/n eyes widened, "Well..... I may or may not have spilled almost half the bottle of chili powder into my curry..." She spoke quickly, her voice high pitched and barely a whisper as she scrunched up.

Bakugo sighed, drops of sweat dripping from his forehead. He growled and gripped the bottom end of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head.

y/n froze, looking around, not sure whether she's supposed to keep looking at him or not.

He threw the shirt at her face, "Why are you such a fucking klutz?"

She shrieked, feeling the shirt damp with sweat. Her eyes still wandered and she couldn't quite find her voice to shove him a smart remark. y/n took the shirt in her hands and smoothed it out over the arm of the chair, Bakugo rolling his eyes at her.

Bakugo leaned back on the couch spreading his legs and bringing his arms up to rest on the top of it.

"H-Here, I'll go get you some... milk- or something," y/n muttered, hurrying off into the kitchen.

She let out a deep exhale, as if she'd been holding her breath the entire time. She leaned her body over the counter, taking deep breaths and trying to clear her mind of all the... 'lively' thoughts swirling around.

I should shove that shirt down his throat. The audacity he has to take this shit off in front of me looking like... that.....

"Ugh, fucking hell..." she breathed, walking over to the fridge and taking out a gallon of milk. She poured the milk into a glass, walking back out into the living room.

y/n stopped mid-step, her eyes falling on Bakugo. She never actually looked at him, but now that she had a full view, it was hard to look anywhere but at him.

He leaned back, throwing his bead back on the couch exasperatedly, his chest rising and falling slowly. Since he took his shirt off, he only wore sweat-shorts. y/n's mouth went dry at the drops of sweat dripping from his neck onto his chest and abdomen, giving his body a glistening effect.

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the-

She leaned down and handed him the glass, him grabbing it and taking a swig of the milk.

"It still burns, you know," he rasped, punching her arm.

"Sorry..." y/n said softly, her sheepish behavior catching Bakugo by surprise. She rubbed the back of her neck, watching as Bakugo aimlessly swirled the milk around in the glass.

The tension in the room was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

"Yeah, right," he smirked, unconvinced. He shook his head, "You must be proud of yourself."

"No, really, I'm sorry," y/n emphasized, leaning back and smirking. "I mean, of course I would've done it on purpose, but I wouldn't have put that much," she said, taking a drink of water.

Bakugo said nothing as he looked at her with an unreadable expression, his eyes surprisingly soft as they wandered. y/n could've sworn she heard him chuckle, the sound so low it almost went unheard.

He downed the rest of the milk, some of it dripping onto his chin.

"Mm," y/n hummed. Without thinking, she leaned forward and wiped the milk off of his chin with her thumb. His jaw was cupped in the palm of her hand and he looked down at her, a note of surprise on his face.

y/n noticed that he was still sweating from the heat of the spice. She noticed the way way his Adams apple showed in the slightest way possible and the way it bobbed as he swallowed.

They locked eyes, Bakugo's pupils progressively dilating. y/n felt her stomach twist as she squirmed under his gaze, realizing that his face was still cupped in her hand.

Bakugo's gaze moved from her eyes to her lips.

They looked plump and pretty, glistening with the droplets of water left over from when she drank the water.

There was a tiny glint in Bakugo's eyes; the way they flashed and died down so suddenly was alarming. He let out an airy breath— as if he'd been holding it in for long—

and he broke.

He leaned in, his lips only grazing y/n's before capturing them in his. y/n gasped into the kiss, heat rising from her stomach to her chest, the soft touch of Bakugo's lips making her knees weak. She melted into the kiss, her cheeks heating as they kissed deeply.

Bakugo felt his whole body tingle, a wave of warmth washing over him despite his already steaming body. Their bodies were close, them pressing against each other hungrily.

They finally pulled away from each other, their chests rising and falling with every breath before crashing their lips back together after one tender look.

y/n's tongue swiped along Bakugo's bottom lip, him slightly parting them to grant her access to his mouth. He put two hands on either side of her waist, hoisting her up onto his lap.

She straddled him, squirming when she felt a smooth, calloused hand slide cautiously up her hoodie, giving her enough time to object if she wished to. But she didn't. His touch felt like silk sheets rubbing softly against her freshly pampered skin, and for this reason, she never wanted Bakugo to take his hands off of her.

Bakugo let out a breathy groan, y/n's scent taking him over, hypnotizing him. The way his scent lingered on her; the way she looked in his clothes; the way her body clung to him and her tongue explored the inside of his mouth; all made a shiver roll down his spine, driving him to deepen the kiss.

The soft fabric of his hoodie on y/n rubbed against his bare torso, creating friction between them. y/n felt the world around her blur and jumble into one, everything surrounding her suddenly become insignificant.

y/n could still felt the tingle of the spicy aftertaste of the curry on his lips, the faint flavor seemingly bursting in her mouth, causing her to let out an involuntary moan. 

Their kiss was so intense, so hungry, so heated, that it burned.

It was so desperate and fervent that it seemed to turn the spicy taste riddling their mouths....

sweet.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
335K 10.7K 28
➭ a friend of a friend decides to annoy the katsuki bakugou. you have one (1) new message! " am i still blocked? :'( " you have blocked @bonitoflakes...
9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
903K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...