Loveless Beauty (Completed)

By Rurika_mahi

If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautif... More

Prologue
Character introduction
Chapter I "Karma is a Bitch"
Chapter II: A family thing
Chapter III: Be aware of your Surroundings
Chapter IV: Don't depend on others for your happiness
Chapter V: Kissing comes First?!
Chapter VI: Never trust your next seat passenger
Chapter VIII: Fighting the Wicked
Chapter IX: Giving him a Migraine
Chapter X: Unanswered Questions
Chapter XI: Sour loser, Keya
Chapter XII: Unexpected relations
Chapter XIII: One Eighty Degree
Chapter XIV: All going down
Chapter XV: What's funny?!
Chapter XVI: All in head?!
Chapter XVII: Baffled senses
Chapter XVIII: Take it or Leave it
Chapter XIX: Slip Ups
Chapter XX: Far away from the truth
Chapter XXI: That Child
Chapter XXII: Not Prepared for This
Chapter XXIII: Family Drama
Chapter XXIV: Family Drama Part II
Chapter XXV: Shattered Feelings
Chapter XXVI: A Lot Of Attention
Chapter XXVII: Equation gone Wrong
Chapter XXVIII: Mix N Jinx
Chapter XXIX: Overwhelmed
Chapter XXX: Nature Me
Chapter XXXI: Not so Smart
Chapter XXXII: Try Her
Chapter XXXIII: Stranger Danger
Chapter XXXIV: Pent Up Feelings
Chapter XXXV: Bad Influence
Chapter XXXVI: Their Destiny
Chapter XXXVII: Who was Behind This?!
Chapter XXXVIII: Skilled Ex-husband
Chapter XXXIX: Missing?!
Chapter XL: The Diary
Announcement
HIS LOVED BEAUTY

Chapter VII : False rumor don't resolve easily

354 22 9
By Rurika_mahi

New week. New drama.

This has been my life now.

Usually rumors don't last long on this campus cause everyday something new happens. Disinteresting the student body from old rumors. Though this commotion hasn't ended but has taken a toll even after it has been three days now. I suppose why?!

Why would they pay undivided attention to this particular person's life?! It's not like the person is SRK.

Then why are they looking for the girl who pushed that person a little and said, "it's all because of you."

Maybe the girl was tired handling the situation alone. And was taking her frustration on the person behind the cause. But will people understand that?! No.

They will only see that some girl dared to touch their prestigious boy and cursed at him. When in reality she just said "it's all because of you."

I was wondering what would they do once they find the girl?! Why was I wondering?! Oh it's just that girl was Me.

Otherwise I wouldn't have taken an interest in any flop gossip. Though this gossip was anything but a flop.

It started on Friday when I was chasing Kanan Ojha around the campus. Cause that jerk was being a jerk. Again. I was about to get my hand on him when___ he slipped away.

Despite taking so much care he still slipped away. Just like that.

No. Not just like that. It's because of another conceited jerk. Who thinks the world will cease their actions when he will pass by. How wrong he was. In this way I collided with that piece of shit cause neither he nor did I stop. Not that I didn't see Gashmir coming from the opposite direction. Though stepping aside or stopping wasn't an option for me.

Cause I was on a freaking mission dude.

Gashmir could have helped me. If he could not catch Ojha, at least he would be off my way when he saw I was running after Ojha. But did he?! No.

Instead like the bastard he was he kept walking straight like a model on a ramp. Resulting in our collision and I failing in my mission.

What happens after you fail succeeding in a mission. Either you start it with a new determination or you blame others. Earlier wasn't an option in my situation cause I was tired fighting alone. Hence I went with later and blamed Gashmir.

I was on the verge of losing my sanity. Tired of the men around me.

So, I pushed Gashmir with a little force before saying, "it's all because of you." And stormed away with the blurry vision as the tears were on their way.

I was so frustrated that I neglected the aftermath of my doings.

Although it was too late, I realized I shouldn't have done that. No matter how frustrated I was. I shouldn't have shown any concern towards Gashmir. When he made it perfectly clear to not cross his path in public.

His words were still fresh and embedded on my mind. Like he didn't say this eighteen months ago but yesterday.

"We may have got married but it will remain a secret. I won't let this meaningless, loveless marriage ruin my career. You can't be a hindrance in between my career. I won't let you become one. And if you ever tried, you won't like the consequences."

"Stay out of my business."

I gulped down the lump formed in my throat and shuddered a little remembering that. His voice was so cold and distant when he told those things. Not that he was being any different now. But I could tell there was a promise if I ever dare to cross him he wouldn't think twice to mess with my life. That was the reason I never related myself with him in all those eighteen months. I ignored his existence whatever it may take me to do so.

Besides that everyone has their limits and that day it was mine.

That was one time thing though.

Now, I'm more frightened about what Gashmir will do. His fans were___ being a different problem as well.

Nothing crossed my mind other than to go to Aj's room and entertain myself by binge watching marvels. Ofcourse to distract myself from this trending new drama. Which I had had enough of during college today. Nonetheless I realized coming here was a bad idea itself.

"Have you heard that some girl abused Gashmir Shenoy. Shocking right?! I mean why would anyone do that." Aj said, her chips left uneaten as her hand stopped midway. I can tell she was being hesitant to say something.

I had this urge to bang her head or any everyone's head hard who were contributing to spread this rumor. However could I really?! No. Except, pretending my disinterest and ignoring like always.

"Though I think he completely deserves it." Aj quietly whispered as if afraid someone would hear if she spoke any louder than this. I don't blame her cause Gashmir has a huge fan following. She continued, a little louder this time, "He must have done something to piss that girl off. I mean the guy is cocky as hell. But that girl should have been a little careful. She should have acted a little smarter. Don't you think?! I mean he is a senior afterall, that too a popular one."

It's a proven fact that a false rumor takes more time to resolve than a true rumor.

Which has left me speechless.

I mean look what my best friend is telling was itself a new version of that incident.

Did Oxford change the definition of abuse?! Since when pushing someone with zero force and uttering "it's all because of you" counts as abuse?!

☆☆☆

"Enough study, let's take a break. Shall we?!" Comes a menacing voice, with the entrance of the she-devil itself. Well that's a surprise. Devil in heaven?! I mean Shesha Puri in library?!

Shesha Puri was that type of girl you wouldn't like to cross your path with. Pure evil, big meanie, badass bully, selfish one. The words will fall short, she was that bad. She was in third year and cousin sister of Siddhartha Puri. The reason why she always behaves as on cloud nine. She has got support from all the super seniors. She does their dirty work and keeps their image clean. She doesn't mind calling her devil, evil types of names. Not that with the image she has imprinted anybody will dare.

So, her entry in the library was bad news. The worst if I say. God bless the soul.

I found her looking for someone, praying secretly that it shouldn't be me, I resumed doing my work.

Someone closed the book I was reading, I saw a well manicured hand painted with bright neon nail paint on my book. I thought I'd lose my eyesight if I continued to look at those colored nails.

"I said to take a break. Didn't you hear me?! Or are you denying your seniors' orders now?!" The same menacing voice, I hear again. Then and there all my doubts got clear.

But somewhere deep down I knew she-devil was here for me.

God! That girl don't even know we are in the same year.

Taking a deep breath to calm my vigorously pumping heart and my raging breath, I looked up. It's like my heart knew what my mind wasn't ready to accept. The beating explains it all. My situation is different from others' because other people's hearts don't accept anything easily. And here my heart is palpating like a tachyic's.

Shesha looked beautiful even with that menacing look on her. Will she be less meanie if I praise her beauty?! She wouldn't be that bad that even if she was praised, she wouldn't leave me?!

With the thought in my mind I squared my shoulder before standing up. "I heard you clear." I told her what she needed to hear. She raised her brow at my confidence questioningly. Also daring me to say more, so I took the challenge continuing, "But I don't think you know that this is a library. Not your canteen to take a break or drama class to look for a one you were about to start."

I heard a few gasps but the loudest one was Aj's who was sitting beside me following by complete silence. I shrugged the thing aside as I would have done the same if it wasn't for me who said those things.

All right, I hadn't planned to say that but I mentioned it earlier that my mind wasn't ready to accept it. So I was doing what I shouldn't do.

Never in my life had I thought I was capable to piss anyone off. I had underestimated myself. Didn't I?!

"Alright!!" With that said Shesha left. I would have fallen for her act if I wouldn't have paid attention how she had clenched and unclenched her fists on her side.

Also everyone in the library anticipated for the drama. Even when I said it's not damn freaking theater. But none of them expected this. Heck I was terrified to core myself after pulling the stunt.

Though I slumped down on my seat I didn't breath in relief. Cause I knew this wasn't the end. Cause I knew now and here I had made an arch nemesis for the first time in my life.

Also I knew I was doomed.

A/N: Happy holi everyone.
Do show your support please.
Vote, comment, share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
592K 29.7K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
11.7K 726 31
"Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••••••••••• " I'll not leave...
29K 3.1K 39
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 ᴴᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱˢᵍᵘⁱˢᵉ _______________________________________...