death wasn't good enough so I...

By TheRoamingFoxo

I've seen so many of these and I wanted to make my own, this might be really bad but I promise ill try my bes... More

♡some small things before we start♡
☆welcome to hell☆
☆breaking and entering☆
☆surviving the first day☆
☆sweet revenge☆
☆theft and embarrassment☆
☆clothes shopping and stress☆
☆quiestions about questions☆
☆consequences and cuddles☆
☆ramblings imprinted in red☆
☆the story of how it happened☆
☆zesty☆
☆presentation day☆
☆pizza time☆
☆A/N☆
☆pilliw fort misfortunes☆
☆ice and seek☆
☆nightmares and daydreams☆
☆I'll be fine☆
☆a day off☆
☆am I alive?☆
☆le chaos☆
☆birthday boy☆
☆preporations☆
☆act 1☆
☆act 2☆
☆the aftermath☆
☆comfort☆
☆sleepover☆
☆hello?☆
☆my every movment is pain☆
☆whats up you sad fuck☆
☆name chart☆
☆i am dedicated to death☆
☆Tyler troubles☆
☆visitation☆
☆hello fellow homos☆
☆happy birthday Jemmy☆
☆this is weird☆
☆the wedding☆
☆sick day☆
☆good title☆
☆nothing to see here friends☆
☆lovely...just lovely☆
☆A/N☆
☆a day at the park☆
+~soo uhm~+
☆what do you think you're doing.☆
♡fan art i guess not really♡

☆Tyler?☆

302 11 8
By TheRoamingFoxo

I swear my brain has decided to bless me with an idea right before class so I am sorry but I'm putting off using you guy's ideas until I get this done

Tyler's POV:

No no no no! This can't be happening now! Please Y/N you have to respond soon! I could hear my parents fighting like normal but now they were throwing things. I had texted my friend Y/N but she hasn't responded yet.

I heard my phone go off and immediately snatched it up and checked the text Y/N had sent.

Y/N: hey, sorry for not responding

Tyler: its okay

Y/N: anyways, so what did you wanna talk about?

Tyler: um well

Tyler: you really shouldn't come over

Y/N: well its kind of late for that I'm already on your street

Tyler: okay well when you get here can we please just go somewhere else?

Y/N: sure

Y/N: almost there

The yelling subsided for a moment while I sighed in relief. I shook as I pulled the blanket off of myself, suddenly there was a knock at the door. I shot up and rushed to get it, I passed my parents room and heard them arguing.

I opened the door to see Y/N with her small bag that she usually carried around. "Hey Ty! How are you?" She asked stepping in, "g-good," I stuttered silently hoping that my parents stay in their room.

"You okay? You seem nervous," Y/N said as I quickly walked her back to my room. "N-no I'm okay," I said closing the door behind us. I sighed and sat down on the bed, "hey, you can talk to me, you know that right?" Y/N said sitting next to me.

Y/N's POV:

Tyler was acting strange, he's been so skittish lately and I'm worried. Tyler nodded slowly after a moment, "i-i know but..." he trailed off. I heard shouting and suddenly Tyler went silent.

I grabbed his hand, "Tyler, look at me...its okay," I said looking him in the eyes. His hand clutched mine and squeezed it tightly, "Tyler, you're sweating, you should take your hoodie off," I said.

Tyler shook his head, "Ty I'm not gonna let you die of heat stroke," I said unzipping his hoodie. Once it was off I gasped, his arms were covered in bruises. The worst one being on his wrist, it was a deep purple hand mark.

I didn't know how to handle this.

"Tyler, pack you're things,"

"What?"

"I'm not letting you stay here, they're hurting you,"

"But I-"

"Common, I'm not just gonna stand by and watch them hurt you like this,"

Tyler sighed, he knew he couldn't argue with me. He stood up and grabbed his bag, he packed a few things and turned to me. I smiled softly, I took his hand and lead him down the hall and through the door.

Once outside I sped down the sidewalk and towards my house. I stopped at the front door and glanced at Tyler, my hand left his for a moment to open the door. I brought Tyler inside and immediately the guys noticed.

"Whose this?" Herc asked wiggling his eye brows. "My friend, Herc this is Tyler," I said, Tyler stood awkwardly while Herc stared at his arms. "What happened to you?" Herc asked, I shot him a warning glare and he shut up.

"Its nothing, I'll tell you later," I said dragging Tyler off. Thomas and Washington, who were originally chatting, stopped. "Oh no, you brought a boy home," Thomas groaned.

"What have I told you about boys?" Washington asked jokingly. I sighed, "its fine, we're just friends," I said leading Tyler off. "How long is he staying?" Thomas asked.

"Tyler lives here now,"

×~~~○◇○~~~×

Just thought I'd add this

-Fox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 1.3K 18
I do not need to explain this. Plz do not judge. Also, None of the art is owned by me!
283K 4.6K 68
well, I see you've come upon my first book. I am relatively new at x reader stuff but I find it fun. send me any prompts and I will try to make a cut...
34.4K 552 30
Just your average book of Hamilton one shots. Probably will include mature language and sensitive subjects Angst or Fluff, no Smut (I just don't fee...
28.6K 973 16
***ALEXANDER × !MALE! READER*** You are Y/N L/N from the state of Alabama, moving up into 1700's New York City in hopes of getting a better life and...