The Lost Love || Tom Riddle x...

By Ms13467

A long time ago, there was this girl who lived a great romance. It quickly turned into her worst nightmare. T... More

Hello!
CAST
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
YEAR 1 - THE DREAM
YEAR 1 - THE SORTING HAT
YEAR 1 - THE TROLL
YEAR 1 - NICHOLAS FLAMEL
YEAR 1 - THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
ACT TWO
YEAR 2 - GILDEROY LOCKHART
YEAR 2 - PETRIFIED
YEAR 2 - THE DUELING CLUB
YEAR 2 - THE POLYJUICE POTION
YEAR 2 - THE DIARY OF TOM RIDDLE
YEAR 2 - THE BASILISK
YEAR 2 - THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
ACT THREE
YEAR 3 - FAMILY BUSINESS
YEAR 3 - THE DEMENTORS
YEAR 3 - DIVINATION
YEAR 3 - THE BOGGART
YEAR 3 - MEREDITH WINTERGREEN
YEAR 3 - QUIDDITCH ACCIDENT
YEAR 3 - THE TRUTH
YEAR 3 - THE GODFATHER
YEAR 3 - SIRIUS BLACK
YEAR 3 - HIS FREEDOM
ACT FOUR
YEAR 4 - DEATH
YEAR 4 - THE SUFFERING
YEAR 4 - QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP
YEAR 4 - CHAMPIONS SELECTION
YEAR 4 - RITA SKEETER
YEAR 4 - THE FIRST TASK
YEAR 4 - THE YULE BALL
YEAR 4 - THE SECOND TASK
YEAR 4 - THE THIRD TASK
YEAR 4 - IS THIS THE END OF Y/N WINTERGREEN?
ACT FIVE
YEAR 5 - THESE WALLS KNOW MORE THAN ME
YEAR 5 - THE WOMAN THAT LOVES PINK
YEAR 5 - DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY
YEAR 5 - CAUGHT
YEAR 5 - PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME
ACT SIX
YEAR 6 - GOOD NEWS
YEAR 6 - AMORTENTIA
YEAR 6 - SLUGHORN'S PARTY
YEAR 6 - SECTUSEMPRA
YEAR 6 - SLUGHORN'S PAST
YEAR 6 - GOODBYE, PROFESSOR
YEAR 6 - THE BABY
ACT SEVEN
YEAR 7 - THE OLIVE BRANCH
YEAR 7 - I'LL SEE YOU SOON
YEAR 7 - THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC
YEAR 7 - THE FIGHT
YEAR 7 - THE STORY OF HER LIFE
YEAR 7 - BELLATRIX
YEAR 7 - THE DOWNFALL OF THE WINTERGREENS
YEAR 7 - THE ONE THAT FOULED EVERYBODY
YEAR 7 - THE LOST LOVE
EPILOGUE - 19 YEARS LATER
THANK YOU

YEAR 5 - FEELINGS

7.7K 239 210
By Ms13467

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
feelings
act five, year five

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content, it's not too strong, but if you don't feel comfortable with it go to next chapter.

•••••.*.•••••

EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN WITH Y/N AND TOM. She knew it would be hard, but as for right now, Tom seemed to believe her.

They got close since Y/n got to know his intentions of keeping her close.

It's been complicated, the girl has to admit. Unfortunately, for her, the boy is smarter than many and this task is more difficult than what she did last year.

Closing her eyes tightly, she wants nothing more than to sleep. Or at least try to.

But, to her surprise, sleep comes quicker than Y/n thought.

•••••.*.•••••

She can feel someone against her skin. She can feel the warm of someone else's skin touching and rubbing her own.

Butterflies all over her stomach, making her want to submit to her wishes.

His blue eyes looking down at her beautiful ones. It mesmerizes her how calm he seems to be. She was on fire. The feeling inside her body didn't let her think of anything else except him.

Tom's hands all over her body making her feel things that she never felt before. The shills, the sparks, the desire that was buried deep inside her body wanted to come out.

Y/n was convinced that only her boyfriend could bring such feelings out of her.

He was showing her, her dark side.

"Shh," He whispered close to her ear "Just breathe, love."

Her desperate whines made him smirk before his mouth touched that spot on her neck that made the girl's sounds louder.

"Tom...." She whispered

His mouth left a trail of kisses on her neck while moving up to her ear.

His teeth closed around her earlobe.

"What is it, darling? What do you want, uh?"

The look of pure lust on her eyes did nothing more than increase his hunger to control her body. To control her whole being.

"I....I want...."

"Say it."

Taking a deep breath, the girl was finally able to tell him what she wanted.

"I want you, Tom."

And, with that, his thrusts were faster than before.

•••••.*.•••••

The girl woke up suddenly, her gasp for air was loud. Y/n couldn't believe that she dreamed of such thing. Did that happened in the past or she dreamed of him?

"Looks like that dream was intense." A voice said

Quickly looking close to the fireplace, she spotted Tom sitting on a chair looking at her.

For how long has he been there?

Ignoring his question, Y/n took the glass of water from the table close to the bed and drank it all. She needed to control her heartbeat.

"What was the dream about?"

The smirk on his face made her think that he already knew.

Y/n had to stop herself from telling him that it wasn't his business nor did she want to tell him, but she was on a mission. A mission to get away from him.

"You." She simply answered

He hummed. Slowly, Tom got up from the chair and walked towards the bed. Sitting down, he looked straight in her eyes, just like in the dream.

"And what was I doing in your dream?"

Her cheeks were red by now.

"You were...." Think of what Narcissa told you, her mind kept repeating it. ".....Kissing me."

He put his hand against her cheek and, very slowly, start rubbing it.

"It was me kissing you that put you in that state?" Tom asked

He was referring to when she woke up.

"Did something else happened?"

"Why are you asking me something that you already know of." She was tired of playing his game

He got even more close to her.

"You're right, I know everything," He smirked at her. The girl's heart start beating nervously inside her chest. She was terrified. Is he also aware of her plan with Narcissa? "I just wanted you to tell me, but we both know that you won't."

She didn't understood his words, but she knew that somehow he was starting to doubt her intentions.

Her mind start playing her conversation with the woman that has been helping her: "Like I said before, you have to earn his trust. Do whatever you need to do, but make him believe that you accept this."

Her words seem to bring Y/n back to reality. She needs to prove herself to him. She needs to make him believe that she is falling for him.

Looking at his blue eyes, she was met with nothing. The boy did hold any emotion in his eyes. He truly couldn't feel what she was feeling.

Looking now at his mouth, she was met with what she desired in that dream.

Not thinking too much about it, she kissed him. Her lips were against his, making the dark lord surprised with the girl's boldness. It was just like the past. She didn't seemed that scared of him anymore.

Moving against each other, Y/n felt something different. She never thought she would feel this. After all, in this reality, this was her very first kiss.

It needed to feel wrong to give her first kiss to someone who didn't caused more than pain to all the people she loves. But, it didn't. It didn't felt wrong.

The kiss seemed to let her confused about what to do next.

"You will, if you do what I told you to do. Fool him, Y/n. Make him believe that his little game worked. Make him believe that you fell in love with him again, and when he last expects, you'll be faraway from here. I will help you."

The house owner's words came back into her mind. She was fooling him, that was all.

What scared her the most was that, for an act, her feelings seemed pretty real.

•••••.*.•••••
Feeling embarrassed about writing this.....
I'm horrible at writing this kinda of scenes.
Love you all,
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.1K 15
chan finds notes in his locker and instantly falls in love
5.5K 199 9
WARNING! This book contains sex, drugs, rock&roll, and most especially, witchcraft. Please proceed with caution. When the last living wizard monarch...
60.5K 4.8K 37
World weary and cynical, Arnav Singh Raizada falls for a slip of a girl his sister challenges him to seduce. It's a different matter altogether that...
16.9K 1.5K 15
"I love you today, tomorrow and forever!" "When I'm with you I feel I'm home!" " My Home is with you!" they uttered together. <><><><><><><><><><>...