Love Potion

By MalditadiAsh

Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
10 years later

Chapter 14

6.1K 321 24
By MalditadiAsh

Words: 1158

(Picture From Google Image)

3rd Person's pov

After giving a tour, Jungkook decided that he'll cook something for his friends. He knows that his Auntie already pack some food for them since Jungkook told her that his gonna stay for a while with some friends. He open the fridge and saw that there are fresh vegetables, egg, frozen meats and some fruits. Of course his favorite Banana Milk is present. He giggle and thank his aunty in his mind before he got the vegetables and meat as he decided to cook for his friends.

Once done, he decided to go upstairs and call everyone else. He guide them to the dinning room. "Here's the dinner." Jungkook said and smile.

"It smells nice." Yoongi said but he look at Jungkook. "I thought You don't cook?" Yoongi said.

"I don't cook because I'm too lazy, but it doesn't mean I can't." Jungkook said and Yoongi nod.

" He rarely Cook, but when he does its delicious. Come on." Hobi said and went to grab a sit and they start eating.

"Oh Wow Koo~ This is delicious. You'll make a good Wife." Taehyung said with a cheerful smile.

"T ha-Thanks"  Jungkook said shyly with a blush.

"It's nothing... Here you should try this after all you made this." Taehyung started feeding Jungkook and Taehyung do his puppy adorable look so that Jungkook would fed Taehyung shyly.

Yoongi and Hobi giggled at the scene in front of them. Its look like they are sitting in the cinema watching a fluff love story of two adorable people. But this time, they are watching it live.

"Were watching live cute Romance for free." Hobi said.

"Well, I don't mind whatever we watch as long as I'm with a cute guy like you next to me." Yoongi said with his gummy smile.

Hobi blushed and almost choked on his food. He look at Yoongi and glare at him cutely. "Don't you dare say that while I'm eating!! I might choke?" Hobi argued.

"You can choke in something else 😉😏" Yoongi said and Hobi chocked on the food. He cough and Yoongi offers him a Water while patting his back.

Hobi got the water and gulp down as he glare at Yoongi. "How can you be so Pervy in front of the food?" Hobi said blushing.

"I didn't say anything Pervy." Yoongi said pretending to be innocent.

"Ugh! I hate you." Hobi said and Yoongi gave a kiss on his cheek.

"I love You too." Yoongi said and Hobi was blushing like he had a head of a Tomato.

"Gosh~ You'll be the cause of my death one day." Hobi mumbled as he cover his blushing face with his hand. He look at Taekook in front of him and he saw that two look so happy together. He wonder.... If Jungkook made the antidote... Would they stay like this?

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook is done showering and he is sitting on the balcony as his wearing a a pair of night Pajamas with a towel around his head. His hair still wet, but his too lazy to dry so he let the towel set there. He is looking at the crescent moon and the stars above sadly as he was thinking about the happy day that he and Taehyung shared this couple of weeks.

He wanted that those moment to last, those moment will stay like that. His happy, Taehyung is happy. But whenever he see Taehyung's eyes turn pink he always gave a sad smile because he knows that Taehyung did love him because of the potion, if it wasn't for that pink sparkling potion...

Would Taehyung love him?

Would Taehyung treat him the same?

Would Taehyung would stoll be happy and care for him?

Jungkook smirk sadly. "No he won't. He will never be." Jungkook thought.

"Kookie? Why are you out here? It's cold." Taehyung said and sat beside Jungkook.

"Nothing... I'm just admiring the night sky. Aren't they beautiful?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod.

"Yup they are. You can't really see a thousand maybe millions stars shining like this in the City. And look at the crescent moon, it looks so lovely and pretty. But when your in the City, this moon would be just ignored." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

" Yeah... But you know one thing. These beauty is nothing compare to your beautiful eyes. " Taehyung said as he look at Jungkook who was surprised and blush at the same time." Your eyes shine and spark like those stars above and for me it's more beautiful. Specially if they have the same sized of a marble. " Taehyung said.

Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm playfully. "Stop with your flattering words Tae~ My heart can't take it..." Jungkook said shyly and Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm glad, that means my words affect you in loving way. Because you love me and I'm thankful for that." Taehyung said and hug Jungkook from the back as Taehyung buried his face on the crock of Jungkook's neck.

"You smell nice Kookie..." Taehyung said.

"You smell nice too Tae..." Jungkook said shyly blushing. Taehyung smile and tighten his hold on Jungkook's waist, well not too tight to hurt him.

"I love this feeling. The two of us, you in my arms, being close like this, I'm able to Touch you, get close to you, feeling your warmth and most of all..." Taehyung said and grab Jungkook's chin and turn Jungkook's head to him gently so now they are facing each other feeling drown in their own eyes." I can admire you like this for as long as I want my Love. " Taehyung said and gave a peck to Jungkook's lips and chuckled.

Jungkook look at him blushing but he smile too. " I love the feeling of this aswell Tae. You, holding me like this..." Jungkook said as he put his hand on Taehyung's cheek." It makes me feel safe, it makes me feel love, It makes feel... That Someone care for me... Someone love me... And that someone is You... I... Wish that we will stay like this forever. " Jungkook said with genuine smile because he knew that his wish won't come true.

" Your wish is my Command Kookie. We will stay like this forever. No matter what storm may come, You and me, Together... Nothing can break us apart. Our love will be our power to stay together.. Forever Taekook we will be." Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook chuckled.

" Taekook... I like the sound of that... " Jungkook said.

" Me too my love... Me too... " Taehyung said and gave sweet kiss to Jungkook.

Jungkook did wish that Time stops here. Stop at very magical moment that his experiencing.

But time never stop, it keeps moving forward.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.4K 44
kim taehyung was bullied by his one and only crush, jeon jungkook. how did one summer filled with sweat, gym and a lot of vegetables changed everythi...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
5.5K 191 11
"So i was a bet?" "Hao-" "Fuck you, kim mingyu."
13K 231 21
(Y/N) ends up with a job....Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Things get crazy. Be prepared people. Word Count: [10k-15k]