Isekai Quartet (my version)

By GrantAmadeusLee

!WARNING! - There's plot armor lololololol This is isekai quartet in my version. If you don't know what is is... More

[Shorts] One Year of Love
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Beginning of Friendship
Chapter 3: Talent Show
Chapter 4: Trouble
Chapter 5: ?Reward?
Chapter 6: Class 1
Chapter 7: The Sins
Chapter 8: Sports day
Chapter 9: DANGER INCOMING!!!
Chapter 10: Pleiades
Chapter 11: Welcome to Nazarick!
Chapter 13: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures in Another World
Chapter 14: School
Chapter 15: Tower of Gray
Chapter 16: The Bizarre Adventures Begins
Chapter 17: What Subaru Should Do...?
Chapter 18: The Bright Star
Chapter 19: Devo the Cursed
Chapter 20: The Other Side
Chapter 21: To The Sand Dunes
Chapter 22: Those were The Days...
Chapter 23: Phony Cameron
Chapter 24: Islands - Introduction

Chapter 12: Stand user

1K 17 15
By GrantAmadeusLee

You did not expect for me to use a jojo reference that will become canon, did you??? :)

================================================================================

???: "So, there they  are..."

The person is standing right outside of the portal in the cabin.

The person takes his glasses off.

???: "It's too dark to see here. That stupid silver haired half-elf in black clothes is very wary about the surroundings. I have to be careful."

The person opens the cabin doors. Obviously there is no portal. The portal is closed.

???: "Clever, they closed the portal before I get in. BUT! That will not prevent me getting in."

The person suddenly disappears.

================================================================================

It seems that the person teleports to the 10th floor of Nazarick, the throne room.

The person is a the ceiling, hiding from anyone there.

???: "(They could not sense me! Ainz and his so called 'Friends' maybe can detect lifeforms nearby... But they can't sense mine!)"

???: "(Now, I have to do my job here. I have to kill them without getting found. But how? AH! I have an idea!)"

The person puts an evil smile on his face.

???: "(Oh, I have to be careful about the silver haired one! Perhaps, I should kill her first.)"

The person climb across the room. He found Satella playing the piano (Not canon!!!). After Satella finished playing, he begins his mission. He puts poison inside a drink and go back onto the ceiling. He somehow didn't get caught. Nobody sees him. Fortunately for him, Satella is taking that drink. But...

Satella: *Drinks*

The poison doesn't seems to be working.

???: "(What!? She should have be dead! Oh wait! That poison is not a normal poison! It will work properly around 30 minutes later! How would I be so dumb!)"

Satella: "This drink tastes weirdly sweet..."

???: "(That's right! The poison is sweet. One of the reason why is it a dangerous poison!)"

Lupusregina: "What's wrong, Satella-san?"

Satella: "Just Satella is fine. Can you examine this drink. This drink is a suspect."

???: "(What? She knew something was off in that drink!?)"

Lupusregina: "Why?"

Satella: "It tastes weird, try it."

Lupusregina tastes the drink.

Lupusregina: "It's too sweet! Maybe it's the chef's mistake?"

Satella: "You know nothing, do you? If this drink is too sweet while the other drink that have the same ingredients that I taste are not, it might be poison! Examine it!"

Lupusregina: "Yes! Of course. Geez! You've been forceful today."

Lupusregina takes the drink away.

Satella: "Yeah, I think Ima empty my stomach just in case."

Satella goes to the bathroom.

???: "(WHAT!? She's gonna take her stuff out of her stomach!? That is disgusting!)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very disgusting scene here. Skip this if you don't want to read it.

Satella runs into the girls bathroom.

She then goes to the water faucet and vomit. How, you ask? She used her shadows to phase into her stomach and grab the substances in her stomach into her mouth and then she vomits.

It was a painful and disgusting experience. Fortunately for her, she'd have an experience similar to this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satella went out of the bathroom and found Lupusregina.

Satella: "Did you find anything?"

Lupusregina: "There is poison in this drink."

Satella: "I knew it!"

???: "(Crap! I failed to poison her! She is very cautious!)"

Satella: "You should inform that to Ainz-san."

Lupusregina: "Of course I am gonna inform that to Ainz-sama!"

Satella: "Then go!"

Satella's stomach grumbles.

Satella: "I need to eat again."

Lupusregina: "Need to get you food?"

Satella: "No need. I'll get it myself. You should go to Ainz-san."

Lupusregina: "It's Ainz-sama!"

Satella: "Whatever. Go!"

Lupusregina runs into Ainz.

Ainz: "What is it, Lupusregina?"

Lupusregina: "Ainz-sama! Someone puts a poison inside Satella's drink."

Ainz: "Poison? Someone is trying to poison her. (Too bad she is immortal...)"

Ainz: "Search this whole area! Pleiades, Guardians! There is an intruder here!"

Ainz informs everyone.

Kazuma: "An intruder!?"

Satella: "Yes, Kazuma. An intruder is here."

Kazuma: "But I don't detect any!"

Satella: "Do you really think that this intruder is that dumb? Huh? The intruder must be smart! He can get here without using gates! I can tell it! And somehow he can sneak on us without getting detected even with Ainz-san's magic!"

Subaru: "Wait, isn't that mean that the intruder is very powerful?"

Ram: "Of course it is, Barusu."

???: "(Crap, they have found it out! I shouldn't have put the poison inside her drink!)"

???: "Damn, looks like I don't need to hide anymore..."

Everyone in the room looks towards where the voice came from.

It was a man on the ceiling. He came down to the floor with no hesitation. 

The man have dark red hair, wearing a red T-shirt with ripped jeans. He wears a red stained sunglasses. His pupils have the same colors as his hair. His skin is bright in color. He doesn't look happy.

Ainz: "Who are you?"

Scarlet: "My name Scarlet James. You can call me Scarlet."

Ainz: "How do you pass through our defenses!?"

Scarlet: "Hah! Like hell I tell you!"

Albedo: "A uninvited human came here undetected! How dare you came in here to attack us by trying to poison her!"

Albedo points her index finger to Satella.

Scarlet: "Silence, you stupid woman!"

Albedo: "Demiurge! Make this filth to know how low he is towards Ainz-sama!"

Demiurge starts to use his passive skill.

Demiurge: "Bow down to your-"

*SMACK*

Demiurge was punch in the face by something invisible.

Everyone except Scarlet: "What?"

Demiurge was sent flying across the room and fell unconscious.

Scarlet: "Hmph! That will not work. My mission here is kill you all! Not to get into some chit-chatting!"

Ainz used his ability to detect magic energy. But it seems he detects no magic.

Ainz: "(What the *bleep*? He have no magic energy at all! Did he equip an item that can hide his energy?)"

Scarlet: "Anyways... who should I kill first?"

Albedo: "Ainz-sama, I beg your permission to kill this-"

*SMACK*

Scarlet: "Already done!"

Albedo was hit by the same invisible object that hits Demiurge. Albedo was sent flying into the ceiling. It was like the punch is an uppercut, while the punch that punched Demiurge is a jab.

Scarlet: "Are there more? It's getting boring!"

Ainz: "(This dude is crazy strong! He knocked out Demiurge and Albedo with a single attack somehow!!!)

Ainz emits a green aura around him to calm him down.

Scarlet hears someone eating.

Scarlet: "Hmm?"

It is Satella eating a turkey leg.

Scarlet: "You!"

Scarlet points his index finger to Satella.

Satella: "What?"

Scarlet: "You are going to die next!"

Satella: "(Why every enemy always targeting me?) Alright then, shall we start?"

Scarlet: "Of course we start now!"

Suddenly, Satella was hit by an invisible force on her face.

Satella was sent flying across the room. But she did not crash onto a wall or something. Instead, she stops mid air instantaneously. She then lands on the floor.

Satella: "I shall give you an advice."

Scarlet: "What?"

Satella: "You should watch your step."

Scarlet: "Huh?"

Scarlet feels something tight on his legs. He looks down to his legs to see that his legs are covered with Satella's shadows.

Scarlet: "HAH!? When did you-"

Satella: "Find it out by your self, will you!?"

Shadow hands starts to grow from the shadows. The hands punches Scarlet on the face continuously.

Scarlet: "Ugh!"

But an invisible object punch Satella on the belly.

Satella: "OOF!"

Satella was sent flying again. But this time, Satella's shadow hands extends from her back towards Scarlet and punched Scarlet.

Scarlet: "It's useless, you silvered haired *bleep*! I am superior here!"

An invisible object punched Satella, a barrage of punches actually.

Satella crashed into a wall.

Satella: "(How the...?)"

As Satella analyze the situation, she realizes that the shadows which binds Scarlet's legs are gone.

Satella: "(I swear I didn't remove the shadows, right?)"

Ainz: "(What kind of ability does this guy have!?)"

Albedo: "I'm not done with you yet!!!"

Albedo fall from the ceiling. Scarlet did not expect this. He thought she was finished after one blow. Albedo punches Scarlet on the head. Well... actually, no. Her punch is a few millimeters away from Scarlet's head but still makes the sound of a punch. It must be an invisible force blocking it!

Albedo: "What!?"

Scarlet: "You are just too cocky."

And then, the invisible object punch Albedo in the face harder than before which completely destroys Albedo's face while sending her flying across the room.

Aura: "Albedo!"

Satella, who was crashed into a wall, walks to Subaru and Beatrice.

Satella: "Subaru-kun, Beako, I will escort you two to get closer. Then, Subaru-kun will use his Invisible Providence on Scarlet. If you get hurt, use your Authority on me."

Beatrice: "And what's the point of it, I suppose?"

Satella: "If you do that, I can analyze his abilities. Maybe I can learn his weaknesses. Also Beako, once Subaru-kun is done, use E.M.M to confirm if this is magic or not." (1)

Satella: "(Even though if it's magic from another world, magic always made from mana. Once Beako used it, the invisible object would be knocked across the room... That is if object is made from mana.)"

Beatrice: "Then why won't you use it yourself, I suppose! You'll risk us dying, I suppose!"

Satella: "Shut up! Even I don't know what this dude's abilities are. I am probably the only one who can defeat him. (And also, Subaru can return by death ;-;) So I am relying on you two!"

Subaru: "Satella! Are you serious!?"

Satella: "Yes I am! This guy is definitely stronger than you, but you can at least tell me what his abilities are!"

Subaru realizes that Satella is talking about Return by Death.

Subaru: "Oh... But I don't think that's a good idea-"

Satella: "Okay then, I will escort you."

Satella grabs Subaru and Beatrice and throws them towards Scarlet.

Satella: "Now do what I say!"

Emilia looks at Subaru with worry.

Emilia: "Subaru..."

Rem: "He'll be fine."

Subaru and Beatrice is getting closer to Scarlet millisecond by millisecond... Subaru needs to get closer to use his Invisible Providence.

As he is close enough, Subaru summons his Invisible Providence which is an invisible force in a shape of a hand came out from his chest.

His Unseen Hand formed into a punch and moves towards Scarlet. However...

Subaru's Unseen Hand was blocked by the invisible object.

Satella: "(W- WHAT!? The invisible object block Subaru-kun's Invisible Providence! But how!? How can he knew it was coming!?)"

Ainz uses his detect magic and sensed Subaru's Invisible Providence and...

Ainz: "(An immense amount of MP formed in a shape of a hand came out of Subaru's chest! That power is probably around 6th tier magic or higher. But, the hand was blocked by another invisible object.)"

Scarlet: "Oh! What a coincidence. An invisible punch tried to punch me right when I was going to show off my skill!"

The invisible object punch Subaru on the face.

Emilia: "Subaru!"

Scarlet: "Hehe... That is a minus 1 for my target list."

Subaru: "Next you'll say..."

Subaru: ""The next one who dies will be the silver haired girl," right?"
Scarlet: "The next one who dies will be the silver haired girl. Huh!?"

Scarlet's eyes widens. How did he know exactly what he is going to say next!? Not only that, but Subaru is unfazed!

Subaru: "And then, "I have punched him in the face. Why isn't he dead?""

Scarlet: "I have punched him in the face. Why isn't he dead? HUH!?"

Ainz, using is magic detection sense mana surrounding Subaru and Beatrice. He detected a some sort of magic barrier surrounding them.

Ainz: "(He used a spell to defend himself. If I'm not wrong, I think it's at least 7th tier magic.)"

Beatrice: "You almost got killed over there, I suppose. You're lucky I'm here!"

Subaru: "Thanks, Beako!"

Satella: "(Wait... the spell that I told Beatrice to do... isn't it supposed to be E.M.T?)"

Satella remembers... (Read 1)

Satella: "(Wait a minute. I told her to do E.M.M instead of E.M.T. I'm so dumb.)"

Satella facepalms.

Emilia: "Satella, what's wrong?"

Satella: "Nothing..."

Satella said with humiliation.

Subaru: "Like Satella said, you should find it out by your self!"

Scarlet: "Damn you! Whatever tricks you have you won't win!"

Subaru: "Like hell I'll let that happen. E.M.T."

A huge spherical field around 10 meters radius is emitted with Subaru and Beatrice as the center. E.M.T is an 'Ultimate Negation Magic' which can cancel out almost any magical features when the sphere is touched. But the invisible object is unaffected.

The object punches Subaru on the face. Subaru and Beatrice (Since Beatrice holds Subaru's hand) are sent flying towards Emilia. Emilia catches Subaru like a princess falling to a prince. Except, Emilia is the prince and Subaru is the Princess. Beatrice is caught by Rem.

Emilia: "Subaru!"

Emilia kneels to give Subaru a lap pillow. (Really, at a time like this!?)

Subaru: "I'm... A little bit fine..."

Scarlet: "(Weird. His face should have been broken into pieces.)"

Satella feels pain on her face. 

Satella: "(Ow! Well done Subaru-kun. You used Cor Leonis on me so I can know how much damage does this guy deal. But, IT HURTS SO MUCH!)"

Scarlet: "This is getting boring, so here is the thing that you must know from me."

Ainz: "What, you're telling us something?"

Scarlet: "Yes... I-"

*CRACK*

Satella's shadows, which were attached on the invisible object when it contacted Subaru, punches Scarlet's spine.

Scarlet: "UWAGH!??"

Scarlet was caught off guard fell unto the ground.

Subaru: "(Ah! So that's was her plan! Baiting him to underestimate an opponent like me to punch his spine with your shadows, Satella!? At least tell me before you act...)"

Satella: "So, he's dead?"

Ainz: "He is definitely dead. No human can survive that blow."

Satella: "It's kind of sad that he didn't have a chance to say what he wants to say."

Ainz: "I think of the same."

Satella: "Anyways... Let's get out off here. Subaru-kun, let's just go home."

Subaru: "Yeah. I think we have been hanging out for too long here."

Emilia: "I'll take care of Garfiel and Otto."

Subaru: "Oh, they're drunk, are they."

Emilia: "They  have been drunk since they started drinking."

Satella: "Emilia, wake them up."

Emilia walks to Otto and Garfiel and wake them up.

Garfiel: "Huh? What happened."

Otto: "Why are the walls cracked."

Emilia: "Wake up! We're going back to the mansion!"

Otto: "Oh. Seems like for more paperwork for me, isn't? Or is it just me?"

Garfiel: "Just you, Otto bro. And this situation..."

Garfiel finally snaps out of it.

Garfiel: "Wait, there is a fight going on here?"

Subaru: "Yes, Garfiel. Sadly you were asleep that time!"

Garfiel: "Aw, man!"

Otto: "So, what happened?"

Rem: "well..."

It may seem like the fight is over, but Satella is still unsure. If he were able to bypass Nazarick 'Security system', how is he that weak? Ah, maybe he is just like Subaru? Weak but smart? But that is very unlikely. Scarlet attacks his targets at random. Or is it? Her thoughts are messing with her sometimes, but it's worth thinking. In fact, is Scarlet actually died?

Satella have to make sure. But a sound was produced from Scarlet. It was the sound of Scarlet standing up. Satella's ears have sharp hearing as ever!

Satella turns around and seeing, Scarlet is totally in shape!

Satella: "What!? Impossible!"

Everyone looks at Scarlet shockingly.

Ainz: "He survived!?"

Scarlet: "HAHAhaha! You fools! You dare to kill me!? I was taking you all easy and making sure you deaths are painless, but it seems you want the hard way!

Kazuma: "Is he- IS HE EVEN HUMAN!?"

Kazuma wakes Aqua up, who was also drunk like Otto and Garfiel.

Aqua: "What is it, Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "Look over there! That guys had his spine broken! He shouldn't have move right now! But he is!!!"

Aqua: "I don't see any spine that have been broken... Ugh!"

Aqua wants to vomit. And she did it in front of Scarlet.

Scarlet looks at Aqua menacingly for puking in front of him. Such disrespect!

Scarlet: "That's it! There's no saving you now!"

Scarlet moves his hand up to the air and makes a fist. The fist do something that you don't want to see. It is a crack coming from the air above the hand. A crack... in the air.

Ainz: "A crack in the air!?"

Scarlet: "SHINING GARNET!!!!"

The invisible object reveals itself to the viewers. (That's right, only to you, but not the characters since they can't see it.) The stand have a humanoid shape with a dark red color theme. Its humanoid shape is just like Scarlet. The figure more like a muscular Scarlet with dark red skin and crimson eyes. The head of the figure is... kind of like a bald man.

(A/N: I'm so bad at describing character's appearances, forgive me!)

The cracks in the air starts to expand dramatically. It was not Scarlet the one who makes the crack in the air. But it was the figure who did it. The figure clenched the fist completely and then, the air shatters.

That cause an immense shockwave to every direction. It destroys almost everything. It destroys the walls, banners, floor and the doors. Fortunately, the throne is alright.

Ainz glares to Scarlet with dark aura emitted from him. He is angry. Angry because Scarlet destroys the throne room, a part of Nazarick, a part of his  home.

Ainz: "SCARLET!!!!!!!"

An immense aura with overwhelming power emits from Ainz due to Ainz's rage. The aura is so large that it reaches the ceiling.

A green aura emits on Ainz, calming him down.

Scarlet: "Ho? So you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you come right after me?"

Ainz: "How dare you destroy Nazarick that I've been working hard to strengthen it's forces, to become our home, that I've been working on!"

Scarlet smiles.

Scarlet: "Then, fight me like you want! Not even the infamous Stand user, Dio, can stand a chance against me."

Ainz: "Stand?"

Scarlet: "Oh! That's right! I forgot to explain what is a Stand!"

Ainz looks at his surroundings. Subaru and his friends barely survived (except Satella, she take no damage). The Pleiades are badly injured. Most of the floor guardians are unhurt. According to Ainz, the crack in the air is at least 10th tier magic or beyond it.

Scarlet: "A stand is a physical manifestation of a person's life energy. It presents as a figure that hovering over or near the user. And its power? That depends on the user."

Scarlet: "My stand is called the Shining Garnet. It can destroy everything. What I mean everything means, EVERYTHING!!! That includes the rules of nature, too."

Ainz can't believe what he just heard. A Stand? A physical manifestation of a person's life energy? Perhaps, it's a skill that can be obtained in this world? The reason why Ainz didn't want to fight is because he didn't know Scarlet's abilities. Who knows if he can one shot Ainz too! Knowing this, Ainz asks more questions.

Ainz: "Where is this stand that you're talking about?"

Scarlet: "Only Stand users can see Stands. You are not a Stand user. Therefore, you can't see it."

Scarlet: "Anyways, I shall give an example..."

Scarlet points his index finger towards Ainz.

Scarlet: "On you!!!"

Scarlet: "Shining Garnet!!!"

Scarlet released his Stand towards Ainz.

The Stand tries to punch Ainz on the face.

Fortunately, Ainz had expected that, even though he can't see it.

Ainz: "Time stop!"

Ainz stops time. He walked up to Scarlet and stops in front of him. Scarlet is frozen. He can't move. Time has stopped completely.

Ainz: "This is for Nazarick! Triple Maximize Magic, Reality Slash!"

Ainz creates three slashes capable of cleaving the fabric of space and time towards the frozen Scarlet and cleaves his neck, belly, and hips. Of course, the body parts are not moving due to time stop.

Ainz: "If this guy can survive a devastating damage on the spine, he's most likely a vampire! Cutting him with 'Reality Slash' is to immobilize him temporarily when I resume time in case my spell will not work. Blackhole might work, but that will damage Nazarick too! I have only one option!"

Ainz's hand starts to emit dark aura. An aura of death.

Ainz: "I must use instant-kill abilities!"

Satella: "What are you doing, Ainz?"

Ainz: "Eh?"

Did Ainz just heard Satella speak within time stop?

Ainz: "(She is immune to time stop?)"

But that's not what matters now! Ainz have to finish Scarlet fast! He charges to Scarlet with incredible speeds with his handful of death aura ready to touch. And as soon as he arrives...

Ainz: "Delay Magic. True-"

*CRACK*

A sound was produced. It sounds like bones cracking. Wait a minute... Bones... Cracking???

Ainz: "Wha-"

Ainz looks at his torso and sees something that he never thought will happen... His rib cage was fractured by Scarlet's Stand.

Ainz: "Imp- Impossible!"

Scarlet: "Do you really think that stupid trick will work on me!?"

Scarlet said regardless his neck being cleaved.

Time resumes and Ainz was blown away across the room and Scarlet's body parts fall unto the floor with his blood splattered onto it.

The floor guardians was shocked seeing Ainz, their lord, was blown away with a broken rib and a crack on the red orb in Ainz's torso. Ainz crashed into the wall across the room near his throne.

Ainz: "(He was waiting for me to get closer... And that punch... It can pass through my defenses... Usually, an attack that is too weak can't damage me. That means, his punch must have so much power. Is that... The Shining Garnet's ability!?)"

Floor guardians: "Ainz-sama!!!"

The floor guardians is in a shock state. How could Scarlet damage Ainz in such massive power.

Satella: "Let me give a try..."

Suddenly, the room becoming darker and darker. Time has stopped.

Everyone in the room is frozen in time. Not even Ainz is moving, nor Subaru, nor Aqua.

Satella quickly kicked Scarlet's head, splitting the head into two.

Satella: "(Time starts to move again.)"

Time starts to move again.

Each halves of Scarlet's head was sent flying in opposite direction sideways.

Scarlet: "Argh!!"

Satella: "(Now, I will find out how he is still standing.)"

It seems that, Scarlet's wounds regenerate by itself. His decapitated torso and legs start to join together.

Ainz saw this, too.

Ainz: "(Damn. I knew it that he was a vampire. I saw his sharp fangs when he regenerate. He's a vampire capable of disguising?)"

Ainz tries to move from his broken spot. He needs to tell this to everyone about everything he leared, but he can't move. Not even a finger.

Ainz: "(I can't move? It seems that I was paralysed. That makes sense. Since he hit me in the torso, I can't move at all. Perhaps he destroyed my spine. That is the worst explanation I ever had. I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why can't I move! I am supposed to be an undead! So why can't I move!?)"

Scarlet's torso and legs had joined and starts to stand by itself.

Scarlet: "Damn you!!!"

Scarlet's split head has joined together and returns to his full body.

Scarlet: "I will kill you...!"

Shining Garnet punches Satella's face and knocks her a bit. 

Satella: "Gghh!"

Satella head is spinning. She touches her head and it feels like bleeding. Satella looks at her hand and it appears to have blood on it.

Satella: "(Blood?)"

Then, Satella realizes that it was her own blood from her head.

Satella: "!!!"

Scarlet: "What's wrong, Silver hair? You look worried now."

Satella: "(No one have ever make a wound on me. Well.. except Subaru-kun. For 400 years, this is the second time! Finally! I can fight that can finally make me bleed.)"

Emilia: "Look! Satella is bleeding!"

Subaru: "What? How!?"

Satella: "(Just what is this guy!? He can regenerate his wounds like nothing. And it's really fast! Who is this guy? Elsa 2.0!? Wait, that's right!)"

Satella: "Everyone! He is a vampire!!!"

Everyone hears this.

...

......

.........

Satella: "What?"

Shalltear: "Umm... We already know!"

Satella: "Yeah! I know that. Why don't you, Shalltear, fight!? You've been doing nothing this whole time? Why are you just watching?"

Scarlet: "Hmm?!???????!?"

Scarlet stares at Shalltear.

Scarlet: "You're a vampire! Aha! I definitely don't want to simp on her haha."

Satella: "Are you serioius?"

Ainz: "(A cringy moment at this time?)"

Scarlet: "Nah! I was joking!"

Satella: "Shut up!"

Satella appeared in front of Scarlet instantly and kicks his head, decapitating it.

But Shining Garnet grabs her legs and throw her away but she lands on the floor safely.

Meanwhile, Ainz watches the fight while being stuck to the wall. His whole body can't move somehow. 

Scarlet: "I will not going easy anymore, you hear me?"

Said Scarlet as his head is reattaching to his body.

Satella: "(Weird, when I stopped time, he totally can't move. Probably because my time stop is different.)"

Satella: "I will not going easy too, Scarlet!"

Scarlet: "Ho... Then fight with all your might!"

Satella emits a dark aura surrounding her. She walks towards Scarlet.

Before she come to Scarlet face to face, Shining Garnet hits Satella's right leg, breaking her leg bones.

Scarlet: "What's wrong, Silver hair? Did you lose your confidence and walk up to me to die?"

Satella: "That is the worst sentence I've heard from someone yet. The answer is no. I came face to face to defeat you!"

Scarlet face turns into a serious face.

Scarlet: "I see then..."

Suddenly, Satella felt a sudden uneasiness. She feels something off.

Scarlet: "I will also fight you till death!"

Suddenly, the room was cracked, no, breaking apart! The room breaks into pieces of them. Between them reveals darkness. Satella was separated from the others. She was the only one that didn't stand on the floor. She was just there in the middle of everyone. There is no sound at all, even at the time when the room starting to break apart.

Satella: "Wha-!?"

Scarlet: "I have destroyed space time just to to this."

Satella: "Is it because you want to flex?"

Scarlet: "No, it's because at this state, you cannot hit me."

Satella: "You just basically erased time. Not gonna lie, you suck at this."

This angers Scarlet.

Scarlet: "So you want me to go all out!?"

Satella: "No."

Scarlet: "I'll take that as a yes!"

Shining Garnet swings his punch to Satella's face.

Satella:"Hmph!"

Satella summons a portal in front of the punch which leads towards Scarlet's head.

Scarlet: "What!?"

Scarlet stops his punch before it hit him. But Satella don't waste time! She then kicks Scarlet's torso, pierced through it and inserts her shadow in it. The shadows rips Scarlet's body apart!

Scarlet: "What!? How did you hurt me within erased time!?"

Scarlet's body parts rejoins and Shining Garnet destroys the shadows within it.

Satella: "Too late!"

Tens of portals were summoned all around Scarlet, trapping him as if he's in a cage.

Scarlet: "A cage made from portals, eh? Don't underestimate me!!!"

Shining Garnet snaps its fingers and both Scarlet and Satella broke into another dimension, destroying the portals.

Satella: "Eh?"

*POW*

Shining Garnet punches through Satella's belly which makes a hole on her body.

Satella: "....!!!"

Scarlet: "Cih! (Even though she got damaged, I used a lot of my strength! Although I can destroy anything, killing her isn't easy!)"

Shining Garnet pulls his arm back with, as Scarlet expected, Satella's shadows on it.

Scarlet: "Hmph!"

Shining Garnet destroys it.

Scarlet: "That stupid Silver hair is just wasting my time! I should go back-!"

*SCRRRROOOOOOOOTTCCHH*

Scarlet's body was pierced by a huge amount of shadows.

Scarlet: "WHAT THE-!?"

Despite having a huge hole in her body, Satella is still alive. The hole is filled with her shadows to replace her organs and flesh.

Satella: "I am not done yet, idiot!"

Scarlet: "HOW IN THE- (This woman! SHE ISN'T NORMAL!!!)"

Satella's shoots two shadow beams towards Scarlet, but Shining Garnet destroys them both.

Satella: "(His Stand is a big problem! Thank goodness his Stand made us break into another dimension. Here, I don't have to worry about Subaru-kun and others...)"

Scarlet: "You...!!!!"

Satella appeared below Scarlet and sliced him into half with her shadows.

Scarlet: "GRRR!!!!"

Satella: "I think I started to have an understanding to defeat you... (Whenever his Stand hits me, it feels like a punch or a kick. I am able to hit him before he can react, so that means his Stand is slower than me.)"

Scarlet: "You!? You think so!? Don't get COCKY!!!"

Satella: "Hmm... Okay then! I'll test you! Can you dodge this!!!"

Satella raises her arm and summons a gigantic, bright, purple crystal on it. 

Satella: "MINYA!"

The crystal flies towards Scarlet.

Scarlet: "(If I destroy it, it might explode!)"

But before Scarlet can do anything, everything goes dark.

Scarlet: "Hmm!!??"

Scarlet loses his sense of position, sight, hearing, touch, smelling, and taste. He's unable to control his body nor his Stand.

Scarlet: "(WHAT DID SHE DO TO ME!?)"

And when everything went back to normal, Scarlet's body was already in pieces.

Satella: "You've greatly underestimated me. What a bad mistake."

Scarlet: "(N- NANI!?)"

Satella: "I understood what your ability called 'Stands'. Your Stand can destroy everything. You broke the rules of nature to defeat us. You even break space time to defeat us. But you haven't won yet! At least none of us had victory yet."

Satella is getting closer and closer to Scarlet with a menacing look. Satella emits a dark aura surrounding her.

Scarlet: "(What is she going to do to me?)"

Satella hits Scarlet's body pieces with a kick barrage. (With shadows covering her.)

Satella: "I'll hit you so many times 'till you turn into dust!"

Scarlet: "(What the *bleep*!!!)"

Satella kicks him so much that Scarlet's body is nothing but dust! No, it's not even dust anymore! It's just molecules!

After that....

Satella: "Finally! Now I have to get back!"

...

......

.........

Satella: "But how!?"

================================================================================

5 hours later....

Subaru: "Is Satella even okay!? It's been a while!"

Beatrice: "I don't know, I suppose! Betty just sensed a huge amount of energy! The most energy I've ever felt, in fact!"

Kazuma: "If this is our enemies in this world, how are we gonna surive...."

Aqua: "Don't worry! You have a goddess with you-!"

Kazuma: "But you're useless."

Aqua: "HEEEEEEHHH!!!!"

Albedo and Demiurge, who were already recovered, pulls Ainz out of the wall and make him lie on the floor.

Albedo: "To see Ainz-sama like this..."

Demiurge: "Out enemy is stronger than we thought. Even Ainz-sama was outsmarted..."

Ainz: "(No, you idiot! The enemy is just too strong! Also, can anyone please tell me why can't I move my entire body!?)"

Demiurge: "And also... Look at Ainz-sama's face. His bones..."

Albedo: "...Looks like its about to rot..."

Cocytus: "Ainz-sama..."

Tears starts to form on Albedo's eyes...

Ainz: "(Wait! Did they think that I am dead!? No!!! I'm still alive! The fact that I'm still conscious in this body proves it! After all, I didn't purchase those extra lives for 4000 yen for nothing! Oh wait, game mechanics probably won't work.)"

*zzzzzzzZZZZZZOOOOOMMMMMMmmmmmm*

A portal appears in the middle of the room.

Aura: "HeeEEEEH!? Is it another intruder!?"

Subaru: "... No! It's...!"

...Satella coming back from another dimension...

Everyone (except Satella): "Eh???"

Ainz: "(Oh What!?)"

Ainz started to move again. He got up from lying down on the floor.

Albedo: "Ainz-sama!"

Albedo rushes towards Ainz, tackling him down.

Ainz: "OW! Albedo get off me-!"

Albedo: "Ainz-sama! We thought you died!!!"

Albedo cries.

Ainz: "No, I'm not dead. And get off me!"

Albedo obeys and get off from Ainz.

Ainz look furious. His eye have red aura overflowing upwards.

CZ: "Uwa~h!"

Ainz: "Alright! Where is that vampire! I want to teach him a lesson for destroying Nazarick!"

Satella: "Oh, no need! I already dealt with him."

Ainz: "Huh?"

Satella: "It's a shame that I am unable to make him answer my questions... But at least I reduced him to dust."

Ainz: "...ok"

Ainz is in shock. Satella just solo-ed Scarlet James, the vampire he couldn't defeat. Well... to be honest, it's because Ainz can't move his entire body and stuck to the wall. Speaking of which...

Ainz: "(How in the world can't I move that time?! It doesn't make any sense! Someone else must be behind this! And also...)"

Ainz gazes at Shalltear.

Ainz: "(Shalltear is kind of off character. She didn't attack Scarlet. Or maybe she is finally learning and knows that she will lose? Well... If that's the case then.... Good for her.)"

================================================================================

Ainz: "Satella, how did you stopping him?"

Satella: *Sigh* "Since I promised to answer your questions, well, you see, it's a crazy adventure..."

Satella told Ainz everything.

Satella: "So, what about it? Though I have a hole in my body, I'm still able to stand!"

Said Satella while pointing to her missing belly being replaced by shadows.

Ainz had his green aura all the time when he heard Satella's story.

Ainz: "I- I see. When you disappear, you were fighting him, right? But for 5 hours?"

Satella was shocked at this truth. 5 hours? She fought for 5 hours???

Satella: "5 hours?"

Ainz: "Yes, you were gone for 5 hours. Everyone was worried for you."

Satella: "I see.... Seems like I tried to find a way to go back here too hard that I forgot time."

Suddenly, Satella starts to lose balance and start falling.

Satella: "It seems like I have to sleep first..."

Ainz: "Eh?"

Suddenly, blood bursts from Satella's leg.

Ainz: "A-"

A green aura emits from Ainz, calming him down from the shock.

Emilia noticed this.

Emilia: "Satella!"

Ram: "Satella-sama!"

Emilia and Ram lift Satella from the arms and the legs. Beatrice go to Satella to check the injuries.

Beatrice: "Her leg is in a bad state, I suppose. The bones are shattered into pieces, in fact!"

Satella: "(I used my shadows to keep my bones intact. Beatrice, you should learn that too!)"

Ainz: "Now, we need to rebuild this room. This room is a mess."

Everyone from Ainz's followers: "Yes, Ainz-sama!"

Ainz: *Sigh* "(I think I am going to take a break. There is no school tomorrow. What a relief. I can rest for a bit. My ribs is not fully healed after all. Not in the mood for using a spell right now.)"

Subaru: "Yo, Ainz!"

Albedo: "It's lord Ainz!!!"

Subaru: "HAha! I'll say goodbye! See you soon!"

Ainz waves his hands towards Subaru.

Subaru and his friends carry Satella and treats her wounds, which is rare. No, actually, this is the second time Satella is treated for having wounds after 400 years.

Ainz: "(Well! That's another day in Nazarick!)"

================================================================================

Meanwhile, Kazuma and his party....

Kazuma and his party are still inside Nazarick without anyone noticing. They transform into someone that have no similarities at all between Kazuma and his party.

They are totally different people. Someone that we don't know. The real Kazuma and his party are tied up in a rope in the girls toilet.

???: "Listen here you four. I will release you all. But, if you try to tell anyone about this, we will come, and kill all of you. You hear me?"

Kazuma: "Y- Yes!"

???: "Good boy. Now out!"

They remove the ropes to release Kazuma and his party.

Kazuma: "(Who the *bleep* are they? They can transform into us and spy on them! This is bad!)"

Kazuma and his party catch up to Subaru and his friends. Once they got there, Kazuma and his party did not tell anything about those 4 guys.

???: "[Boss, Scarlet James has been defeated.]"

Boss: "[Good. Now do your job!]"

The 4 people are elite doppelgangers. They work for the 'Boss'.

To be continued...

================================================================================

This is probably the longest chapter I've ever made so far!

Meme for the day:

"You thought there is a meme. But it was I, DIO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 118 23
Welp, I'm back at it again. this time, it's not just Megumin, but a harem! (yay) i don't own konosuba or any of it's characters. i also don't own any...
1.4K 57 9
You, best friends with Kazuma Satou. You get sent to the afterlife after getting hit by a car, all because you decided to play hero for a day. A godd...
205K 4.9K 65
Hey. This is my first story and I hope its good, be aware for mistakes and things like that. Stay tuned, more will come in the future! (I do not own...
58.6K 574 12
In this crossover, We see all four Isekai anime's Overlord, Re-Zero, Konosuba, and Saga of Tanya the Evil all come together to join forces, plot twis...