Coming home (Larry Stylingson)

By HareehLoueehh

When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face... More

Authors Note
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Ask!!!!
Chapter 13
Brie & Mazy
Thing Meh Bob
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

125 1 4
By HareehLoueehh

This chapter is the same day just from different POVs that's why Harry, Mazy and Bries outfits are the same :) Also don't give me grief, Larry, Ziall and Bazy (Brie and Mazy, yes I made it up) are all hanging out on the same day, we're just gonna pretend it's a coincidence, I just felt like writing something fluffy. :)

Mazy's POV-

Something was going on with her, and I knew there was. She was hiding something and I guessed she wasn't going to be telling me anytime soon. I just hoped she trusted me enough to tell me. But if she wasn't I was fine with that, as long as she told me eventually. 

Zayn's POV- 

I was lying on my bed, when I realised I was bored as heck. Seeing as Louis was out with Harry and Liam was being boring,(at a meeting with management) I decided to text Niall and ask if he wanted to hang out. It was worth a try, wasn't it?

Zayn- Hey Niall, wanna hang out?

I quickly sat up and jumped of the bed, pacing around the room. 

Niall- Why not, any plans? 

Zayn- Um, we could go to the movies or something 

Niall- Sounds good, do you want me to pick you up?

Zayn- That would be good, I'll meet you outside, at maybe 11, that gives us an hour to get ready

Niall- No problem, I'll pick you then

I put my phone down and sat down on my bed. Now that I'd made plans with Niall for in an hour, I needed to find something to do while I waited. I decided to start getting ready seeing as I could just wait once I was ready. I picked my phone back up and walked into the bathroom. Might as well start with a shower.

 I pulled out my Spotify and played my shower playlist and turned it on. It only had a few songs on it so I didn't spend an hour in the shower. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. 

Maybe about 30 minutes later, and like 10 songs I decided to get out of the shower. I walked over to my closet and pulled out the clothes I wanted to wear. 

Once I had done my hair and got dressed I checked my phone for the time, completely ignoring the clock I had on the wall. I was shocked when I saw the time, it was already 10:45. 15 minutes until Niall was supposed to arrive. I quickly brushed my teeth and chucked my wallet and a bottle of water into a bag and sat down on my couch. Pulled out Twitter and saw I was being tagged a lot. I clicked on the most recent one and to saw I was shocked, would be understatement. Zayn Malik's death was trending worldwide.  

What the? I clicked on one of the websites that had written a story on it and read it through. 

'After 20 amazing years, pop star, Zayn Malik, has unfortunately passed.
 It's still unknown how this came about. His two friends, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson were both out of town when this tragedy struck.We all feel for his family and friends who are all very upset. His family and friends are still yet to make a statement on Zayn's death, but we are assuming it's because of how sad they must all be.
The presumed date of death was September 12, at around 12 pm.
Rest In Peace Zayn, and God bless all your family.'

Um what? I was very much still alive and my family hadn't made a statement because I wasn't dead. According to this story I died six days ago, which was a week after I flew out to Holmes Chapel to surprise the boys, who were trying to fix Louis's love life. I clicked back onto to Twitter to tweet saying I was in fact, not dead.

'Zayn (@zaynmalik)-  I've just come on here to say I'm not dead, as some of you think. I didn't die, I'm just on holiday with Louis and Liam. An before you ask, I'm not Simon saying I'm not dead so you won't worry, it is actually me. I'm sorry to any of you who thought I was actually dead and got really upset. No need to worry, I'm still alive. I repeat, still 100% alive.'

I finished my tweet and posted it seconds before I heard a honk from outside, indicating that Niall was here. I picked up my bag and threw my phone into it, before running out the door. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to deal with something." I said vaguely.

"Care to enlighten me?" Niall asked. 

"A bunch of people on Twitter thought I was dead, I mean they even had a date and everything. I just tweeted to say I was in fact still alive." I answered, causing Niall to laugh. 

"Okay, that's kinda weird. Why did they think you were dead?" He asked. 

"I haven't made a public appearance or been active of social since like over a week ago, and my death was the only explanation they could come up with." I shrugged. "So what do you wanna see?" I asked Niall.

"I saw that the Hunger Games 2 was on in about an hour, if you wanted to wait and see that, we could go get food or something before hand." I blushed at the fact Niall remembered I liked the Hunger Games. 

"We should have brung Brie." I joked, remembering back to how excited she got when we were watching the first one the other day. 

"I" Just as Niall was about to say something his phone buzzed. "Speaking of the devil, sorry I've got to take this." I nodded, knowing what happened the other day. 

"I didn't understand a word of that." Niall said, looking very confused. 

"Oh my God B! That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!" Niall said into the phone. "Okay B, I've got to go now, tell Mazy I said, congrats and hi." Another pause. "Will do, bye bye." And with that Niall hang up. 

"What was that about?" I asked Niall.

"Mazy asked Brie out. I now have one less single friend." Niall said, oops, Liam wasn't gonna be happy. 

"Oh, that's good for them. That takes a lot of courage. " I said, and Niall nodded.

"Yea, I'm really proud of them."  Niall said. I hummed in agreement and Niall started driving. 

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Icecream?" 

--------------------------------------------------

About 20 minutes later Niall stopped the car in front of Famous 38 Flavours, the ice cream parlour in the area where the movies were. I opened the door, stepping out before being jerked back into back into the car by a blonde headed guy. 

"Sit." Niall processed to pull the door shut and get out his side before walking around to my side and opening the door for me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked Niall. "I could have opened it myself." I joked playfully.  

"Cause I wanted to." Niall answered, closing the door after I had got out. "Let's get some ice cream!" He shouted, causing me to put my hands over my ears jokingly.  "Sorry, not sorry." The fake blonde said before hitting me on the arm and running. "Last one there only gets a single scoop!" He screamed. 

"No fair!" I shouted back. "You got a massive head start." I complained. Niall, who was already at the front door, turned around and poked his tongue out at me. 

"Too bad, so sad." Niall said, opening the door and walking in. I rolled my eyes and followed him inside. 

"What can I get for you?" The lady at the counter asked. 

"Uh, could I please get a double scoop of triple chocolate brownie? And what do you want Zayn?" Niall said. 

"Uh, could I please get a single mint chocolate chip?" I said to the lady. She nodded and started scooping out ice creams. Once she had scooped Niall's she handed it to him and did mine. She handed it to me and walked over to the register. 

"That will $6.50 please." I nodded and went to grab my wallet, until Niall grabbed my hand. 

"I've got it." He said. 

"It's okay, I can pay." I argued. 

"Zayn let me pay." Niall argued back. 

"Can we at least split it?" I asked. He rolled his eyes but complied. 

Once we had payed and had our ice creams we walked outside and sat down on the grass. I closed my eyes and felt myself relax.  Suddenly I felt something cold and wet on my nose. I quickly opened my eyes to find Niall putting ice cream on my nose. He started laughing and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Niall! What was that for?" I shouted, wiping it off. 

"That's for not letting me pay." He said, bringing his hand to my hair and fluffing it up. I slapped his hand and attempted to fix my hair. 

"Just cause you did that you'r letting me braid your hair in the cinema." I stated and he rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Fair enough." He said. Although he said he didn't like it I knew he secretly did. And it made him look hotter. What? It did. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were a quarter or the way through the movie when Niall got up to go to the bathroom. We were seated at the back in the middle. There wasn't really anyone else in the cinema apart from a few teenagers and one or two adults. 

Niall got back and I swear he sat closer to me than he was before he left. 

"I'm back." Niall whispered. 

"I saw that." I chuckled. 

We got to a scary part in the movie and Niall screamed, also grabbing my hand. I looked at our entwined hands, blushed, and then looked back up at the fake blonde. 

"Scared huh, Horan?" I teased. 

"No." He said, sitting back up but not letting go of my hand. I blushed again and I think he noticed because he let go of my hand. 

"Oh I'm sorry." He said. 

"It's fine, you can hold my hand if you want to." I said, hoping he would re-entwine our hands. 

"Okay." And he did so. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie was now over and I stood up, only to be pulled back down by the Irish boy next to me. 

"Your not going anywhere, we're watching all of the credits before you get to leave. What if theres scenes in the credits like in Marvel?" Niall concluded. I rolled my eyes and huffed. I'd seen the credits before and they were quite long, if I do say myself. 

We saw all the credits and then Niall let me get up. I looked down at my hand which was longing for Niall to hold it again. We walked out and hopped back into Niall's car. 

"That was really fun." I said, doing up my seat belt so Niall could drive. 

"Yea it was." He agreed. 

"We could do it again sometime if you'd like." Z

"I'd love to." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-  

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been busy with school. So yea. Bye

Question of the day- Favourite Character in this book so far?

Bye bye

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
6.1K 110 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
291K 5.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Ex-boyfriends Harry and Louis have lived separate lives since the split of the former band, One Direction. But when the band reunites, ho...
2.6K 75 15
What if Harry and Louis had been best friends from the very beginning? What if they had grown up together? Loved each other since before X factor? Wh...