Undecided Love ~ [MCD x Rea...

By ShipperLizzie

Y/n is on adventure to find out who she really is. As Aphmau's sister she takes on the role of the Lord's sec... More

Entry No. 1
Entry No. 3
Entry No. 4
Entry No. 5
Entry No. 6
Entry No. 7
Entry No. 8
Entry No. 9
Entry No. 10
Entry No. 11
Entry No. 12
Entry No. 13
Entry No. 14
Entry No. 15
Entry No. 16
Entry No. 17
Entry No. 18
Entry No. 19
Entry No. 20
Entry No. 21
Entry No. 22
Entry No. 23
Entry No. 24
Entry No. 25
Entry No. 26
Entry No. 27
Entry No. 28
Entry No. 29
Entry No. 30
Entry No. 31
Entry No. 32
Entry No. 33
Entry No. 34
Entry No. 35
Entry No. 36
Entry No. 37
Entry No. 38
Entry No. 39
Entry No. 40
Entry No. 41
Entry No. 42
Entry No. 43
Entry No. 44
Entry No. 45
Entry No. 46
Entry No. 47
Entry No. 48
Entry No. 49
Entry No. 50
Entry No. 51
Entry No. 52
Entry No. 53
Entry No. 54
Entry No. 55
Entry No. 56
Entry No. 57
Entry No. 58
Entry No. 59
Entry No. 60

Entry No. 2

2.6K 63 15
By ShipperLizzie

Once again, Aph decided to go explore. This time she went to the old lord's home. It didn't feel right to me so I stayed behind. I started taking the farming more seriously. She didn't end up coming back and it was already late at night which had really worried me. I went over to the guard from the other day that I hadn't met yet.

"Hello?" I called.

"Yes, miss?" He said.

"Umm.. I wanted to ask if you'd look for my friend, Aphmau?" I asked, "She went to the old lord's home early today and still isn't back yet."

"I'll make sure to go check up on her..?" He said, seemingly asking my name.

"Y/n."

"Zenix, I will make sure to do that miss Y/n," He said.

I walked over to the house we had set up in and saw Garroth. I walked over to him to see what he was up to. Seemed he was talking to a traveling trader.

"Y/n, please take these. I didn't have much use for the currency I had, even if I did want to use it on myself, it would be used so that I could improve the village. I can't do much with these, but you can. Put these seeds to good use." He told me.

"Thank you, Garroth. I will make sure these go to good use." I smiled at him before going to sleep for the night.

The next day I started farming as Eri watched me. I had already cultivated a ton of strawberries, rice, and oranges. I looked up at the sun as it beamed down and my skin burned under it.

I started trying to set up the framework for my house out on the outskirts of town just as Aph had decided to do the same. I started building and by the end of the day I was about halfway done. I woke up the next morning to Aph wanting to go see the new docks. We went east and found a man and a ship at the docks. Aph and Vischer were talking pretty boring stuff until a "heh heh heh"

"Ummm..." Aph murmured.

"No! Not like that woman! I have a wife and kid at home!" He yelled.

I could only giggle at Aph's mistake. I went back to my own home to finish up building. I felt eyes on me, ones that seemed all to familiar.

"Vylad?" I called.

"Here," He smirked with a sing song tone.

"So how did I get here? I'm a little curious. My only guess would be a summoning, because of the staff, but you've got to be a very specific being to get summoned," I rambled.

"Irene she was right, you do catch on fast," He sighed.

"Who?" I asked, looking at him this time.

"Hyria, a witch."

"She asked you to summon me?"

He responded only with a nod. My mind continued to wonder. I could only think of visiting Emmalyn about this. When I finally got back into town Aph was build a boat after the docks had apparently blown up and been re-built. She had to go off to Brightport for some kind of business. I decided it was beat to not ask any more questions and just listen to her explain and complain as I helped her load up stuff on the "boat" she had made. I waved off to her as she started up the ship and sailed off into the ocean. I went to go find Garroth, which wasn't that hard since he always seemed to be patrolling.

"Anything to report?" I asked him.

"No milady," He replied.

"You don't have to be formal with me, I am not your lord after all," I said with a giggle.

"It is a sign of respect to you for the work you have done Lady Y/n."

I smiled to him before I started walking away. I turned back as a thought rushed to my head.

"I heard some noises on the outskirts of town, almost seemed like wyverns, do you know anything about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, there is a small group of wyverns living in a cave west of town."

"Thank you for that," I said.

I walked off to the west to go see the wyverns he had been talking about. I found the cave lodged within a hill and went inside to see not only wyverns, but also their vast riches. The further I walked in the more I could hear from the wyverns.

"This human smells of us.... Strange.." One small one said.

"I smell of you?!" I questioned.

"You can understand me?" He questioned as well.

"Yes. Very well," I stated.

"You must be a descendant of Lady Irene... Or maybe even Lady Ereni." He thought. "You should come by some other time, we must feed."

"Alright then," I said.

I could only think of how I now had a lead for my research. Lady Irene and Lady Ereni. I had to know more about their stories. They were the only two that might give me some answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 756 28
Y/n is the Lord of Blue Diamond Village, a place she grew up. Then she and her guards are attacked in the woods, Laurence saves her life. She beco...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
17.3K 625 37
After one of her villagers had been shot by an arrow, the Lord of the village Pheonix Drop reached out to an old friend. Y/n was the sister of Aphmau...
17.9K 582 37
Sequel to the last warrior book. So at the end of the last book they all go through the Irene portal back home. They just had a very intense battle i...