Undecided Love ~ [MCD x Rea...

By ShipperLizzie

Y/n is on adventure to find out who she really is. As Aphmau's sister she takes on the role of the Lord's sec... More

Entry No. 2
Entry No. 3
Entry No. 4
Entry No. 5
Entry No. 6
Entry No. 7
Entry No. 8
Entry No. 9
Entry No. 10
Entry No. 11
Entry No. 12
Entry No. 13
Entry No. 14
Entry No. 15
Entry No. 16
Entry No. 17
Entry No. 18
Entry No. 19
Entry No. 20
Entry No. 21
Entry No. 22
Entry No. 23
Entry No. 24
Entry No. 25
Entry No. 26
Entry No. 27
Entry No. 28
Entry No. 29
Entry No. 30
Entry No. 31
Entry No. 32
Entry No. 33
Entry No. 34
Entry No. 35
Entry No. 36
Entry No. 37
Entry No. 38
Entry No. 39
Entry No. 40
Entry No. 41
Entry No. 42
Entry No. 43
Entry No. 44
Entry No. 45
Entry No. 46
Entry No. 47
Entry No. 48
Entry No. 49
Entry No. 50
Entry No. 51
Entry No. 52
Entry No. 53
Entry No. 54
Entry No. 55
Entry No. 56
Entry No. 57
Entry No. 58
Entry No. 59
Entry No. 60

Entry No. 1

4.6K 81 9
By ShipperLizzie

I woke up to see Aph by my side. She wandered off exploring and looking for "a nice hole". Which I had found all to funny. I looked around to see a staff standing up out of the ground. Behind it I saw a man with mysterious emerald colored eyes. He nodded off to me, seemingly signalling me to take it. I took it before looking back up at him and seeing that he was gone. I could feel that he wasn't far though. I walked off into the direction that Aph had gone, only to see she had found a village. I saw her talking to two guards.

"I mean I could become the new terrible... I mean awesome lord." Aph stammered.

I seemed to have caught the gaze of the masked guard. I giggle at her response before gathering materials to make a nice house once we were settled. I went back to Aph and we explored the village and met the villagers. We started getting set up in the village. We even helped some of the villagers stuck in a well. I decided to basically live in the mines for a while and get all of the materials I could. I had a feeling we were about to start on an adventure like none other. To be honest it kind of scared me. I didn't know what it was, but I could feel someone watching me. My only guess was that it was the emerald eyed man I had met. I started working with Aph on smoothing up the paths to make things easier and prettier. I looked through everything I had on me and Aph and I both realized we have charms for pets. I had a cat charm and she had a wolf. We used them and got our pets situated. Hers being named Thorgi, and mine Eri. Aph went off and tried to make a good impression on the villagers, only doing so well at it... I giggled at her as she tried so hard. Before I knew it she was gone off exploring. I was doing a little work around the village when I bumped into the masked guard.

"Ah, aren't you the one who arrived with miss Aphmau?" He questioned.

"Yes, I am. We're sisters." I said cheerily.

"Well I am Garroth, head guard." He introduced.

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you."

"You should be warned off doing things for a village. People may see you as a lord, and that title comes with a cost now." He warned.

"Thank you for the warning, however I don't think that'll stop Aph." I chuckled.

"Well, still look out."

"I will."

I walked out into the forest to find a clearing with a lake. It was nice.

"Welcome back." A voice said.

"Emerald man?" I asked out, not looking back.

"Ha, that's a nice nickname." He chuckled.

"Well I don't know your name."

"It's Vylad." He said.

"Y/n," I said, "so who are you?"

"You're, protector of sorts... Kind of a guide." He pondered.

"Well then, nice to meet you," I said getting up and holding my hand out to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 81 27
Just when they thought it was all over after Zane died more threats arise to add to the one from Tul'la. The Divine Warriors are back and it's up to...
20.3K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...
91.6K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
21.7K 680 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " Is that her? " " No " " Is that her? " "...