Starstruck| Sk8 x Reader

By lpunchlinel

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓ In which an ex-surfer girl, grows a new passion for skating, after 3 years moving int... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
Visiting Cherry at the Hospital
Reki's Route

35

11.1K 429 974
By lpunchlinel

Y/n POV

The next night, the race between Adam, Reki and me was about to begin. We all wore our usual skating outfits but I wore some comfy jeans and with my usual black turtle neck sweater and green jacket. When we arrived and met up with ours friends, they were stunned to suddenly see me in between Reki and Langa, holding hands with both.

"Hey guys! Kaoru, good to see you here and doing much better" I said with a smile.

The pink haired man was still in the wheelchair, with no more bandages as his eyes snapped up at me and he gave me a slight cold look.

"What is this?" Cherry questioned as Miya suddenly ran up and around us, inspecting our hands that were held together.

"Kitten? Why are you touching the slime and Langa?" Miya said, giving me a menacing cat glare taht made me cower more in fear for myself and felt the two teens beside me stiffen.

"My, my little flower, being a man eater, what a surprise~" Joe teased with a taunting look making the three of us stiffen.

"Ahaha, well you see-"

"We're both dating her" Langa and Reki speak out making the four guys stare at us in shock and disbelief as Miya had the meanest look from the other two.

"NOT FAIR! JUST YOU WAIT TILL IM OLDE-Ah! WHY DID YOU SPRAY WATER AT ME?!!"

"so you can back away" Langa said plainly looking away from him.

But how did he get a spray bottle out of nowhere? After a few minutes of explaining and a little scoldings here and there, everything was all normal again. They came to terms with this new poly ship we have but now we reached the concerning matter of tonight's event.

"A slime nor a kitten can't win against the evil overlord!" Miya said with concern at us.

"Drop out immediately if things start looking bad" Joe tells us and I nod at him in understanding.

"It's not guaranteed that either one of us is going to gonna lose. Well it's not guaranteed that we'll win, either . But this time, I'm definitely not gonna back down, I don't wanna be disappointed in myself anymore" Reki says in determination making me smile.

"Yeah and if anything we'll always have each other's back" I say, earning a smile from Reki.

"'A born fool is never cured', they say " Miya says, sighing in defeat, while giving us a final look before leaving to the finish line.

"I'll be waiting at the finish line, push me" Cherry says to Joe who did so anyways.

"Don't sound so high and mighty, what happened to Carla?" Joe says teasingly making me let out a small smile as the duo left, pushing Cherry away in the wheelchair he was in.

"Win, you two" Langa says sternly at us.

"Don't make it sound so easy" Reki says with a light tipped smile.

"We'll do our best, right Reki?" I say with a smile and he sighed and nodded.

"I'll win too, let's go head to head in the finals" Langa says to us and we both nod at him.

"Right" Reki says with a smile as the two trapped me in a side hug as both boys did their infinity handshake.

"And that's a promise" Langa says as he leaves a small kiss on my cheek before Reki and I parted from him.  After that, Reki and I headed straight towards the start line.

"Make sure to properly start off this time" Reki says to Adam who blew out a puff of smoke.

"Of course, oh this gets my heart pumping! I wonder what kind of face will Little Langa have? What kind of gaze will he look at  me with?~" Adam says making me frown at his weirdness.

"Huh? You won't be able to take me down like you're planning to" Reki says with a glare at the older male.

"Hmmm...don't think I forgot about you, little Y/n. I really want to beat you, mainly for deyfing me, whatever I say, do or give you,  you have to be a good little pup and listen to your master, got it? As punishment, I can't wait to hurt your little boy toy" Adam's tall figure loomed over me, whsipering into my air as I could smell the nictonie come out from his breath. I glanced over at him as he had this cold, dark look in his masked eyes.

"What the hell?" I snapped at him making him let out a evil grin.

"You're not wearing my collar, so I'm going to be a tad bit mean to you" Adam spat making me roll my eyes and look aways. Whatever weirdo. "Tch"

And soon on the race had officially began. Adam was in the lead as always, and I following closely but carefully behind the Matador of Love as Reki was far behind me. Throughout the race, Adam seemed to solely pick on Reki on purpose and tease me too much. The times Reki had fallen off his skateboard, he never gave up as he still went back on.

The first time, Adam had tried to do a 'fake' love hug but hurt Reki pushing him off harshly and out of instinct I helped him back up, telling him that no matter what we will keep going. The man also pulled that move with me, it almost looked like we were dancing.

"Why don't you stay still and relaxed, Little Sirenita~" Adam said tainted my as he held a firm hold on my waist and hand as I glared up at him.

"No I feel uncomfortable" I state feeling annoyed making him laugh as he gripped my waist harder making me whimper in slight pain.

"Ahh the sound of you whimpering is music to my ears but I'm still a little mad that you didn't wear my collar or joined the race prior. That red head boy keeps getting in the way of the things I want~" He spoke, his voice dripping with venom at the way he talked about Reki. "But I'll let you go right now, I see he's back up again. Time to mess with him~"

Suddenly the crazed blue haired man pushed me off my board making me fall off, and roll on the hard the dirt floor as I tried my best to cover my face in the process. I felt the many cuts and scratches forming from from in my clothes. Thankfully I didn't wear a skirt today cause of the weather. Ugh but I felt a stinging pain on my lip, making me suck on it a bit and tasted blood. Great I busted my lip, thanks Adam.

"Pinche pendejo" I silently cursed out. I was actually crying inside mentally how much my body hurts now.

"Y/N!" I hear Reki yell out but I used the strength I still had to get back on my feet.

"Reki no just keep going!" I tell him as I see him turn around, to skate towards me.

"What?! Bu-"

"REKI WATCH OUT!" I yell out as Adam followed behind him getting a hold of Reki.

He suddenly swung him around like a rag doll on the floor, knocking him off the board and then pin his body up on the gravel hill. Adam was still skating with a large grin as I didn't hesitate to grab Reki's board and get back on my board and pedal with my foot to catch up on them.

My heart clenched out the sound of Reki screaming out in pain as his back was being hurt which made me angrier than ever as I got closer to Adam, swinging my foot to th eback of his knee making the male stagger up a bit.

He had let go of Reki, dropping him down hardly as he skated away from us. I slowed down as I passed Reki his board and helped him get back up again. Once Reki started skating again, this time Adam had planned to go towards a cliff side, but Reki was confident how this would go.

"Y/n! Let's go" Reki yelled out with a grin as he manged to get a hold of my hand as  we both flew off the cliff and landed on the rumble side of it. My heart and mind was just full of adrenaline. We both let each others hands go as I followed him closely behind a large ramp from the cliff. "Whoa is this what you and Langa see?!"

And once we landed, I manged to grab a hold of Reki as he almost feel down but he didn't. Our hands were held up, like a dancing position which made Reki's eyes widened.

"Heh, I got you"I say with a smile making the red haired boy grin.

"Yeah you do" He said with a gentle smile before we let go of each other.

"Just because you guys nailed a fluke doesn't mean you guys will win" We hear Adam say from behind us who caught up to us quick.

Reki had suddenly skated back to him, and hugged his waist, trying to push him down but it wasn't easy.  I was now in front of them because of Reki. But what Adam really messed up big time, that triggered me was when he started to puch and hit Reki, in order for him to let him go but Reki refused as he didn't want to loose just yet.

I couldn't just sit back and continue on skating, I made my ass turn around and raised my foot up, harsly kicked Adam's face, a crunching sound heart as Adam himself was shocked at the sudden action. Reki skated back, as Adam's body almost fell but he used his gloved hands, causing sparks to come out from his gloved hand,  to balance himself from falling.

"Tch, you naughty little girl" Adam grumbled as he spat out blood while Reki and I were slightly ahead.

Later then it started to rain, making me raise my hand up to feel the water fall down on us. I glanced at Reki who had a smirk on his face, which I mirrored as well. You see when we were at Reki's house with Langa, fixing his board, he had added those rubber wheels that cars have for the rain and also added them to mine, which is why he asked for my board last time.

Once we took a turn , the three of us slouching down to make sure to drift right, we hear Adam let out a staggering groan as he must have been struggling with the rain. The bastard didn't let this go obviously, as he used his technique on Cherry, trying to aim at both of us but we luckily were able to dodge the hit . Reki was first to distract him with his black windbreaker and I had practically bent back as Adam's board just barely grazed my forehead from the spiky horn on his skateboard.

"Yeah! You go Red head!"

"Let's go Sirenita!"

"I'm not redhead! I'm Reki! AND REMEMBER THAT" He declared out loud as the crowd grew wilder at us.

At that Adam still struggled behind as he slipped a couple times from the rain and we just heard the crowd dying of laughter and cheering us on. The race wasn't over yet as Reki and  I manged to get into the abandoned mine. We heard whispers from the crowd that Adam was coming back already.

"Reki! Y/n! He's coming! Hurry!" We hear Joe yell out from the crowd as my anxiety was at its highest now.

My eyes were glue on the finish line as the wheels from my board shook, meaning when we took came down from the cliff, these wheels couldn't hold on much longer. Come on, we got this. And just then the three of us reached the finished line, but caused each one of us to fall off the boards as I landed on my hands and knees. My board a little far away from me.

I was breathing loudly as I tried to catch my breath as my body was shaking at such adrenaline and anxiety mixed together. My damp hair fell down onto the sides of my face as I still panted while hearing the crowd shout out for Reki and I. My jeans were ripped from my knees, I could feel the hard ground and a strong stinging sensation on my knees.

"Y/n!" I hear Miya and Langa call out in concern as they both help me up carefully as I was still in shock. Even though we didn't win, we still got so much praise.

"Your left knee and your forehead is bleeding!" Langa said in concern as he had cupped my face, inspecting it.

Then he lightly touched my busted bottom lip making me wince in pain.

"And your lip" He mumbles with a frown as I gently moved his hand away as he now held me up properly with Miya.

"Are you in any pain?" Miya asked me with a frown, making me let out a small smile.

"J-just a little, nothing I can't handle. I-Is Reki okay?" I whispered out. Langas eyes widened as he kind of forgot about him. "Go check on him please"

"Reki!" Langa calls out as he quickly went to his aid since he seemed unresponsive which made my heart beat more in concern in worry as Miya was holding me up.

I had my arm slung around his shoulder as he carefully walked me towards the others. But suddenly Reki let out a laugh as he laid down properly.

"Skating is really super fun, after all!" Reki yelled out with a wide smile. "It was fun, right Y/n?! Wait Y/n, you're bleeding!"

"Reki you dumbass...I'm okay, it just stings. But yeah I felt scared this time but yes, the adrenaline I had skating and being with you felt really great , " I say with a small chuckle as Joe helped me up better, even though Miya was hesitant on letting me go.

"You two had us both worried" Joe said to us as he placed me on Cherrys lap, which he didn't mind since he suggested it and Langa helped Reki up.

"I guess I'll alter my assessment of you both now" Cherry said with a pleased smile as he has his hands on the handles of the wheelchair.

"Not bad for a slime! And kitten you did great too, especially that kick! It was such a good sight to see you kick him!" Miya said letting out a happy chuckle as he wiped his tears.

The 5 of us laughed together at the crazed bitter sweet event. We hear the crowd whisper out as we noticed Adam get up and walk towards us. Langa quickly moved in front of Reki protectively as Cherry placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Stop it, the beef is already over" Joe said sternly to him.

"Joe said to me before, 'Don't ever end up by yourself'" Reki says to Adam, who looked so beaten even though he still won.

"You really think that a nobody like you successfully fought back like that?" Adam said in a low tone as suddenly Snake walked out from the crowd, now standing in front of Adam. "Step aside! I will deal with you next!"

"After the beef with Snow, I'm going to forfeit" Snake said to him, which was surprising.

"What?" Adam says.

"He is the most suited for you to regain your love" Snake tells him as I had reached out to get a hold of Langa's hand which he held on back.

"You said that I was all by myself, I am the only one who exists in my world. However there will be a second one soon, and the third one is still too rebellious, you should have raised your sweet little daughter to be such a good little dog like you but of course you didn't because you stayed by my side and never went after M/n. Anyhow, but him and I, we shall fall together because, we are going to become Adam and Eve" Adam declared. "And I won't hesitate to still make Lilith be the, once obedient wife ,she once was. I really can't wait to break her more and more along the way, as punishment because of you"

"What?"

*•*•*•*•*•
(Unedited)

Hey readers!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! I finished it now! And so uh..., Tadashi's a dilf now? 😳 Stay tuned for next week everyone!

Hehe, what a good view this is ;)

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 123 15
- Nene Yashiro awakens to find herself purely made from stone as the fountain girl in the academy's practice garden. She only has a bit of her memor...
790K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
5.4K 643 12
How is it feeling...? සගවන්න හැකිද ඔබගේ හැගීම්... ඇයිද උත්සහ කරන්නේ එලෙස... මිදෙන්නට ඉඩ දෙන්න ඔබේ හැගිම් වලට... එවිට, දැනෙයි පහසුවක් ඔබේ හදවතට...⦂...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...