A Broken Legend (Azur Lane X...

By JakobLikesSushi

Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every s... More

Prologue : The Encounter
Biography
Engagement
Terror (Re edit)
Sorrow
Enlighten
Faith
In-Depth: Weapon and Power and Armor
Grudges and Differences
The Iron Banner (Part 1)
The girls so far. (Notes)
Planning
Relax and Chill
Duality.
Status
His Return.
Azur and Crimson (Part 1) Lemon18+
Azur and Crimson (Part 2)
Azur and Crimson (Part 3)
Azur and Crimson (Part 4)
Azur and Crimson (FINALE)
Revival
The Meta's Choice
A Vision
Remaking.

Iron Banner (Part 2)

1.3K 16 12
By JakobLikesSushi

Hipper POV

We were watching as the girls from Azur Lane and some of the Sakura Empire fight each other. But me and Eugen were confused when they went to an island. Clearly both sides saw each other. How come they didn't start shooting?

"What's going on, Eugen? They went to an island." I asked. Soon we saw the 2 island had smoke coming up.

"What the? What are those girls doing?" I said. Both of us continue to watch this questionable exercise.

10 Minutes ago

Enterprise POV

"Okay, so what's the plan here?" I asked.

"Well, we don't have an official flagship so I'll volunteer" Elizabeth said. Everyone think for a minute and all of us agreed. Soon we formulated our plan

Nagato's POV

The air is a bit tense. It's understandable. Everyone was quiet and its killing me.

"S-so, is anyone going to the flagship?" I asked. No one responded until Monarch spoke up.

"Well, since you're the former flagship of the Sakura Empire. Why don't you do it?" She asked. I was surprised.

"D-does anyone else wants to do it?" I said to the group. No one batted an eye. I sighed.

"Fufu, it's okay Nagato-sama. With your guidance here, we surely win." Shoukaku said. I blushed.

"W-well is that okay with everyone?" I asked. They all nodded. I sighed with relief.

"So what's the plan here, Nagato?" Warspite asked.

"Hmm, well since capturing the objective count as 1 point. We should do that. By the way, what's the max goal?" I asked. Everyone widened their eyes.

"Hold on, let me radio the Commander." Helena asked. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. Helena had a light tint of her cheek.

"Commander?" She asked.

"Yea?" Shikikan asked.

"What's the max point?" Then the radio was silent.

"Commander?"

"OH MY GOD! I FORGOT!" He was screaming on the radio.

Jasper POV

I was literally hitting my head on the wall of the ship.

"Oh, come on. I just fixed that." Banshee complained. I stopped banging on the wall.

"I'm sorry." I then radioed to my girls.

"Girls, I may have forgotten one thing." I said.

"What is it, Commander?" Enterprise's voice came in.

"The max points is 100." I said.

"Oh, okay." She said.

"Yea, just keep doing what you're doing." I said

3rd POV

The Present

Both of teams have started to engage, all carriers started to gain air domination. Destroyers engaging in close combat (no not hand to hand). Both heavy and light cruisers started to duke it out. Battleships are also in the fold. Trying to take down one another. Some were already eliminated and came back.

"Hey girls... you need to capture the objective in order to get to the goal faster, you know." Jasper said on his radio.

"Tch, well Commander. It's hard to capture the objective if millions of bullets are coming in your way." Enterprise said while she is dodging. "What is the current score?"

"It's 10 to 8." Jasper said.

"WHAT!? " Everyone said.

"WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR TEN MINUTES! THE SCORE IS THAT LOW!?" Elizabeth said

"I told you, in order to get to the goal faster, its best to capture it." Jasper said.

"GRRRR! Fine!" Elizabeth said. "Nimi, Javelin, Neptune. You three try to capture Zone B. The rest of us are going to give you cover fire!"

"Yes!" All 3 said. Then all 3 started to go to Zone B. Nagato's team saw this.

"Atago, Takao, and Ayanami. Go and capture Zone B before they do." Nagato ordered.

"Hai!" Then the 3 of them went to Zone B.

Atago POV

All 3 of us saw, Nimi, Javelin, and Neptune going to Zone B.

"Nee-chan. They have a PR ship. We have to be careful." Takao warned.

"Fufu, it will alright Takao-chan. I have you and Ayanami here." I said. "Ayanami we will be counting on you today, okay?"

"Hai-des." Ayanami agreed. Then we came face to face with our opponent.

3rd POV

Both of the Vanguard teams engaged. Takao and Neptune went head to head. Takao swung her katana while Neptune was on the defensive. Neptune suddenly fired her main guns at Takao. She dodged and blocked some bullets. Some of the bullets grazed her clothes. Both were on a stand still. Ayanami and Atago on the other hand are currently in combat with the others. Atago not being as aggressive on close combat as Takao, fires her torpedo's and main guns at Nimi and Javelin. Both dodged. Soon Ayanami and Javelin were now facing each other. Since Javelin is known for her speed. She uses that as her advantage. She circles around Ayanami, while firing her main guns at her. Ayanami was block most of the bullets but just like Takao, some of them grazed her skin and clothing. Ayanami then lunged herself at Javelin. She swung her sword and Javelin blocked it with her spear. Both of them saw eye to eye. Suddenly Javelin started to lose her grip. She let go of her weapon and quickly dodged before Ayanami can even finish her move. Javelin didn't anticipated this. Soon Ayanami got behind her and fired her torpedo's.

"Kya!!" Javelin screamed. Then a forcefield appeared and Javelin couldn't move. She was "eliminated".

"You are still strong as I remember-des" Ayanami said.

"Hehe, I could say the same thing to you as well!" Javelin cheered. Soon the forcefield was lifted and Javelin could move.

"Next time! I'll be the winner, okay!?" Javelin said as she goes back to get checked up. Ayanami nodded and engage with Nimi and Neptune. Soon Neptune radioed Queen Elizabeth

"Your Majesty! We need reinforcements! They took out Javelin!" Neptune says as she is being bombarded by barrages .

"We can't right now!" Damn it! Edinburgh, Sheffield, and Juneau! Go assist them-AH!" Elizabeth said as a shell almost hit her.

"But Your Majesty! What about you!?" Sheffield asked.

"Don't worry about her." Hood said as she continues to fire her shell. She got Warspite dangled up but she stand her ground. All 3 nodded and skate away until the remaining Vanguard stepped in and helped them.

"Tch, get out of the way!" Sheffield says as she fires her pistol at them. All 3 of them jumped and fired their barrages. Edinburgh and Juneau are providing cover fire but to no avail. They were getting pushed them.

"Take this!" Cleveland shouted as she lunged forward into Sheffield. Sheffield then jumped back until she felt a presence behind her. It was Laffey. Laffey unleash her torpedo's "eliminating" Sheffield. She grunted with pain as a forcefield was place around her. Laffey and Helena also took down Edinburgh and Juneau, too. All of them were bruised up, some cuts, and other minor injuries.

"That was a good battle. I'm not gonna lie." Cleveland said with every deep breath she takes. She was tired. All of them were.

"Same goes for us." Sheffield said. Soon Cleveland's radio came to life.

"Cleveland-san, Laffey-chan, Helena-san. We got Zone B." Atago said on the radio. All 3 of them were surprise.

"Wow! You guys beat a PR ship!?" Cleveland said.

"Well, we didn't really "beat" her. All of us are pretty tired. Besides I was trying to make her use a lot of energy but at the price of me being really tired. If it's a one on one situation, I don't know the outcome." Takao said.

"Hai-des." Ayanami said. Then Atago radioed to Jasper.

"Shikikan? What's the score right now?" Atago asked.

"It's currently 23 to 10. You guys are leading." Jasper said.

"It's gonna take a while to get to 100, Shikikan." Takao said.

"Hmm, I guess you're right." Jasper pondered. "Alright!" Soon Jasper went to the intercom.

"Okay, girls. Since it is taking a while to get to 100. I'm reducing the score by 100 to 50." Jasper said. Everyone stopped and cheered. "Keep going!" Jasper declared. Soon the battlefield once again filled with shells and fire everywhere. Enterprise summoned her planes and jumped on. She flew at least 50 feet above the waters. Zuikaku retaliated by skimming through the water and jumped really high. Then both Enterprise and Zuikaku battled on. Enterprise used her bow. Zuikaku deflected all of Enterprise's attacks. She then got closed and swung her katana down. Enterprise then blocked it. She countered back by kicking Zuikaku in the stomach. Zuikaku got knockback very far

"UGH! You'll pay for that, Gray Ghost!" Zuikaku said. All of a sudden she gained a boost in speed. Enterprise's attack were either deflected or the planes couldn't even catch up. Zuikaku was now in her face. Enterprise hold her bow in a horizontal position just like last time. Zuikaku then swung her katana. It made contact, making a powerful shockwave that pushed back everyone in the vicinity a bit because of their fighting. Both Enterprise and Zuikaku were exhausted.

"You're...still...as...powerful...as...I...still...remember" Enterprise said with every breath she takes.

"Hehe...I...could...say...the...same...thing...as...you" Zuikaku said. Both looked at each other. They smiled and readied their weapons. Everyone was in awe because of their fighting. Soon both teams became motivated.

"Quickly! Illustrious, Duke, Hood! Give them the power of the Royal Navy!" Elizabeth ordered.

"Understood, Your Majesty!" All 3 of them said. Hood unleashes her barrages at the enemy team. Taking Ark Royal down.

"Gahhh!!!!!" Ark Royal screamed in pain.

"Sorry..." Hood said in a low voice. Soon a shadow swiftly passed Hood. She quickly turned around and saw Monarch heading for Duke of York. Both unsheathe their swords. They began to duel. With strike and contact they make. More shockwaves are appearing. Making small waves. Both Duke and Monarch are at a stand still. Both had their sword locked on each other. Making eye contact. Suddenly Duke started to lose the battle. Monarch saw this opportunity and quickly used her strength to push and kick Duke in the stomach.

"Urghh...As expected of my predecessors." Duke said as she winced in pain from her stomach.

"Hmph, to think this is one of my successors. Pathetic. Come. Don't make me come there." Monarch said as she points her at Duke.

"He, thee needeth not to bid me twice." Duke said as she too points her sword at Monarch.

The battle was intense. Monarch fires her salvo while Duke does the same. Both have scratches on their faces. But they don't care. The adrenaline was high for both. As the battle continues Monarch and Duke had no more ammo. They made a decision to continue fighting by using their swords. Shockwaves after shockwaves. It was getting powerful. Everyone who were on the sides were in awe. Wales in particular was in awe of how her sister was able to keep up with Monarch. Soon the battle is almost at its climax as both Monarch and Duke's swords were split in half. They were gasping for air. Their clothes are shredded. They had wanted to finish this. They ran up to each other and started a fist fight. Something the Royal Navy has never done before. Queen Elizabeth herself was flabbergasted. For the first time in her life, she has seen her ships fighting without elegance but instead fighting like rabid beasts. She was disgusted by it but she understands the circumstance of the two's situation. All of a sudden, a shell almost hit her.

"AHHHH!!! WHO DARES TO SHOOT THE QUEEN!?" She screamed. Soon she heard a voice.

"Sorry, Your Majesty. But we are in opposite sides for today." The voice said. She turned around and saw her right-hand. Warspite.

"Warspite. To think a day we will be in opposite sides." Elizabeth said. Warspite nodded and readies her claymore.

"Indeed. Let us fight to the fullest." Warspite said as she fires her shells at Elizabeth. Elizabeth dodges as she too fires her shells.

"Queen Elizabeth? May I be in service?" Mikasa said on her radio.

"No need, Mikasa. I can handle Warspite. You help Nimi's team. Neptune is down. They need the extra firepower." Elizabeth said.

"Alright." Mikasa said before she turned off her radio.

Mikasa POV

I was going to Nimi's team. It was only her and Javelin. All of the second team's vanguard are there. Both of them couldn't hold on. One of the second's vanguard got behind them. I tried to go as fast as I can but couldn't. Suddenly bombs were dropped in the area. Everyone was surprise. I looked behind me and saw Illustrious coming over.

"Sorry for the wait, Mikasa." She said.

"Don't worry. Matter in fact with you here we have a chance." I said. Then both of us fired. Illustrious was able to hit some of them but wasn't able to take them down. Good thing I was here as I fired my salvo at them. Knocking at least two of them down.

"Mikasa! Lady Illustrious!" Javelin and Nimi came over. "Thanks for the assist! We thought we were about to get eliminated. Me and Illustrious smiled.

"Don't worry. The holy light will guide our way to victory." Illustrious said. Soon we were under fire. We quickly dodge as both Atago and Takao rushing in.

"I can handle Takao all by myself!" I said. "All of you guys try to knock them down and capture Zone B!"

"Alright then" They said. Soon me and Takao came face to face.

"Mikasa-san, it's been a while since we sparred." Takao said as she readies her katana. I too did the same.

"Indeed. Now come!" As I fired my guns at her. She sliced through and rushes towards me. She jump up and swung down. I blocked it and using all of my strength, I forcefully pushed her back. She backed away and landed on her feet. I took a deep breath as I rushed in. She too did the same as we made contact with each other. Every swing, every thrust of our blades clashing into each other made powerful shockwaves. I then fired my salvo at her. Takao sliced through them but I had planned something. I quickly circled around her while firing. Takao was surprised as she couldn't keep up. Then one of my shells hit her. I was exhausted

(a/n: uhhh. Im trying. please)

"GAHHHH!!!!" She screamed. Soon I heard a shout behind me.

"MIKASA! WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!" The voice said. I quickly turned around but to no avail. Many torpedo's landed on me.

"AHHH!!" I screamed. The water wall from the torpedo's explosion. After the smoke from the explosion lifted I saw a person walking out of the mist. It was Atago and I felt something from her.

"Ara~ Mikasa-san. What you did was a bit too much you know~?" Atago said as she was smiling. But that smile was covering something dark. I laughed nervously.

"H-hey, come on Atago. It's a battle. It's to be expected." I said as I was trying to calm her down.

"Ara~ if that's the case then." She said. She readied her katana as I was struggling to get up. Soon something fast past me. It was Neptune. She got in front as she readies her trident.

"Miss Atago, sorry but your battling with me." Neptune said.

"Fufu, alright then." She lunged herself at Neptune. Neptune blocked it and push her away. Then Neptune accelerates as she fires her guns and torpedo's at Atago. Atago dodges the torpedo's and deflected the bulles from Neptune's gun. Both of then lunged at each other. Neptune tries to topple Atago by thrusting her trident at her stomach. Atago used her katana as a shield and caught the trident by sticking her katan at the spaces that the trident has. She shook Neptune's trident out of the way and now Neptune is disarmed. Atago then tries to get Neptune but as I know PR ships are very powerful ships that surpasses all regular ones. Neptune fires her main guns as Atago kept on deflecting it. I try to get up but the pain is unbearable. Soon a forcefield appeared. Then Shikikan radioed me.

"On top of you." I looked up and saw a drone holding a ball of light. The drone dropped it and I was healed.

"Go back to Akashi and get some ammunitions." He said to me.

"Hai!" As I got up and went to Akashi.

Jasper POV

The score was 32 to 18. It's a good one. I was impressed by the determination by both teams. It was getting more chaotic as both teams were getting eliminated left and right. Then Vestal radioed me.

"Commander, I'm almost hitting my limit." She said. I could her breathing really hard at the backgroubd.

"Damn, okay. Go rest for now. I'll come take over. Then I radioed to Akashi.

"Akashi?" I asked.

"Shikikan, nya?" She asked.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Just a bit, nya."

"hmmm, okay." I said. Then I went to my intercom.

"All fleet. cease all fighting for now. We are taking a break." I said. Everyone sighed with relief.

Timeskip 2 hours.

After we took a break. Both fleets started to fight again. The sea was filled once again with thundering shells everywhere.

Another Time Skip

Everyone fought hard. Everyone was exhausted. They cuts, bruised, some scars but I can fix that. Their clothes torn apart, revealing some things that I will not say. I quickly turned around.

"Okay, since you girls clothes are torn apart. When we get back to base please change." I said.

"Commander what about our rewards?" Enterprise asked.

"Don't worry I'll give it. Just change your clothes. You're...revealing...things" I said. Enterprise looked down and blushed.

"Ara~ Shikikan. I don't mind it if you look at me." Atago said. Everyone was surprised about her sudden statement.

"N-neechan!" Takao said as she was stopping Atago from being more seductive. I too had a light blush in my face.

"Oh my~ it seems the Commander has love interest~" Illustrious said as she giggles. I looked down with shame.

"W-well, let's go back and change our clothes." I said as I turned around and left. All of the girls stopped.

"Commander?" Enterprise asked. I stopped and turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked. It was quiet. Some looked down. I was confused.

"W-we don't have an extra pair of clothes." Enterprise said. I was surprised.

"W-wait. So all of this time all of you are wearing the same clothes everyday!?" I asked. They nodded. "But if your clothes are ripped. Then how did you change them?"

"We sew them back." Enterprise said. They all nodded. I sighed.

"Oh for fuck sake. Those damn commanders." I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"Well I guess when we get back to base. I'll hand out the rewards." I said.

"Damn it. I thought they have more clothes. I swear if those commanders comes back. I will fucking killed them." I said to myself. "Looks like I'll have to buy them new ones. But how? Maybe I'll ask Sophia for advice."

Timeskip 1 hour.

We got back to the base. Everyone was waiting who will get the rewards. I got up and I wear my Iron Banner armor. I summoned my axe and tapped it in the ground. Everyone was now paying attention to me.

"Alright, now it's time for the rewards. Unicorn and the Mutsuki girls have been talking and they made a decision." I said. It was quiet and I gave my microphone to Unicorn. She was shy. The Mutsuki girls were too. I patted their head to assure them that I'm here for them. They looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"W-we m-made a decision." Unicorn said. I can tell she was tense. I kept patting her head as she was shivering from stage fright.

"E-everyone gets the rewards!" Unicorn said. Soon the base was filled with cheers. Unicorn was hugging me. Same thing for the Mutsuki girls. Then Nevada came out with food.

Timeskip 1 hours

After eating the foods and resting. We were now on the reward ceremony.

"Since Unicorn and the Mutsuki girls have made their decisions. I will now take out the rewards." Then Banshee, his helpers, and the Manjuus appeared. The girls saw boxes. The boxes were colored with green and gold linings. The symbol of Iron Banner was everywhere on the boxes. I then gave the rewards first to the battleships.

"Nagato!"

"Warspite!"

"Fusou!

"Hood!"

"Monarch!"

"Elizabeth!:

"HEY!" I ignored her,

"Duke!"

"Mikasa!"

All of them stand up and came to be. I gave them 1 boxe. When they opened. It was a new battery. They were in awe. They equipped it.

"How does it feel?" I ask.

"Light but yet I feel powerful." Warspite said.

"Wanna give it a try?"

"Can we?" I chuckled. Soon 8 of them pointed their guns at the ocean.

"BOOM"

Their new weapon made a sound that can make even the lightings cower. All of them were in shock.

"Oh my" Illustrious said "That's terrifying."

"Indeed. I feel bad for our enemies." Takao.

As the rewarding ceremony continues own. Everyone was excited. They have new guns that they have never seen before. Some even started to test it out.

"Takao!"

"Atago!"

"Monarch"

"Duke!"

All of them walks towards me. 4 boxes were behind me. I opened 1 of them. It was a katana with the Iron Banner logo. I gave it to Takao.

"Here, is it the right fit for you?" I asked her. She swung it a bit and does her flashy moves. Everyone clapped. She then looked at me. We stared each other for like a few seconds. Suddenly she hugged me which is something I didn't see. Usually Takao has this calm but yet strict atmosphere around her. Unlike her sister, Atago. Takao is more focused and never gets distracted easily. This action of her surprised me.

"Thank you, Shikikan. Thank you. I really mean it." Takao said. I smiled and rubbed her back. Then I gave the other 3 their respective weapons. They all loved it. Of course they hugged me. At the end of the day. Everyone was satisfied. I then walked to my office and there was a stack of document ready to get signed. I sighed as I sat on my chair and do my responsibilty.

"Looks like I have to finish this before I ask Sophia for some advice." I said to myself

Eugen POV

We were going back to our base. Me and my sister were shocked of what we witnessed.

"That was a strange exercise, sister." I said.

"Yeah. But what I don't get is that they were knocked down and a forcefield appeared. Then they go to a different direction. Moments later they came back good as new." Hipper wondered.

Timeskip 1 hour

We arrive at our base. Soon we go to our Kommandmant's office. To be honest everyone at the base hates him. But we have no choice to obey him or other wise we get a beating. We knock on his door.

"Oh! Come in!" He said with a cheerful voice. We came inside and saluted him.

"Oh! Eugen! Hipper! What brings the two of you here?" He ask.

"We have came back from our mission." Hipper said.

"Oh? Well by all means let's have the Sakura Empire's Kommandmant here, too!" He suggested. He then made a phone call.

"Herr Haru? My girls have finished their mission. Shall we dissect their findings?" He asked. We waited as he continues his conversation. It took a while but he finally finished.

"Well. Meet up on the meeting room in about 45 minutes. In about a week from now. We will crush the Azur Lane and lead mankind to a new age!" He exclaimed. Both of us saluted him

"Jawohl!" We said.

Timeskip

Then the leaders of the two factions came together. Herr Haru and Herr Kommandmant with their secretary ships, Akagi and Bismarck. We all sit down and the two Kommandmants began to talk

"So Kommandmant Haru. Please to see that you are in good health." Kommandmant said.

"Yes, the same goes for you too, Commander Karl." Haru said. "So what did you bring today?"

"My scouts have found the Azur Lane in a particular activity we don't know about." Karl said.

"Oh? Well is there a video?" Haru asked.

"Why, yes of course." Karl said. He then nodded to Bismarck, in which she puts the video we gave to her on the projector. Soon the video starts to play.

Another timeskip because I'm getting lazy

After the video ended. All of them were in a state of confusion and awe.

"So it seems Nagato has really joined back the Azur Lane, Shikikan." Akagi said. He scoffed.

"She's a disgraced to the Empire. First she joined in but now since she witness the power of Siren tech. She doesn't want to be involved!?" Haru exclaimed. "When I get my hands on her and others who betrayed our Great Empire. I will make sure the discipline will definitely get on her head."

The air was tense. Everyone knows that some of the Sakura Empire were defected from them. It made their Kommandmant disgusted from them. I sighed as they continue to make a plan to eradicate Azur Lane.

(a/n: OKAY. First off. I'm very sorry for being late. To be honest I'm trying my best to make the fight scenes as good as possible. I'm using the Azur Lane's PV to describe how they fight. That's why it was taking forever. Usually this chapter would be longer but I can't keep delaying on it. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Next chapter will be a cheerful one! Thank you for reading and stay safe!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 215 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...
35.9K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
4.3K 69 7
After a long struggle to get his life started, Jacob makes his way to a Naval base known as Azur Lane, made up of the Eagle Union camp and Royal Navy...
23.9K 699 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...