Brimcess

By UrbanAfro

An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted. More

1ntr0
Chap'Two
Chap'Three
Chap'Four
Chap'Five
Chap'Six
Chap'Seven
Chap'Eight
Chap'Nine
Chap'Ten
Chap'Eleven
Chap'Twelve <R>
Chap'Thirteen
Chap'Fourteen
Chap'Fifteen
Chap'Sixteen
Chap'Seventeen
Chap'Eighteen
Chap'Nineteen
Chap'Twenty

Chap'One

10.9K 363 295
By UrbanAfro

My car rolled to a stop a fair distance behind the tinted Escalade. Chewing my lip I sighed and got out. We grown Ohm this ain't nothing hard acting like a bitch, just tell the nigga you tryna fuck do the dirty then dip dassit.

For some fuck ass reason this nigga car doors was unlocked so I just slid in making him jump. He glared at me relaxed then hit the automatic lock, dumbass should've been did that.

Heir was slouched in the drivers seat, joint hanging loosely from his lips as he lazily bobbed his head to some depressing ass Drake song. He just so fine for no reason, he don't even be doing nothing or putting much effort into his appearance and I be heated.

"Wa do you Ohm?" His deep Barbadian accent made me involuntarily arch my back, I even felt my dick twitch a lil.

Just say it nigga be bold, how you run a gang and scared to ask for some dick?

"I'm tryna fuck." I said with the best deadass face I can pull, I saw his lip twitch but he quickly covered it up with a frown.

"Same but an nuh bottom." Me either... but fuck.

"So I gotta bottom just to get some dick?!" I snapped with hella attitude, he side eyed me but I ain't worried bout his feelings right now.

Heir ignored my obvious pouting, his weed and music being the main priority. I huffed loudly turning away from him. I know I'm too grown to act like this but I fall into the role of the bitch way too easily around him, that shit be coming naturally to me and it ain't my fault either, he normally gives me my way ian know why he acting dickish tonight.

"This finna be yo first time." Heir forced me to face him. "Think you can thug it out?" That part ain't even register to me, I was just mad heated but I ain't bitching out now it's just some dick.

"Yes..." I paused smirking "papi!" Heir snatched me up planting me on his already hard dick, damn.

Our teeth clashed as we exchanged saliva in the most heated and sloppy way. I always liked his kisses I've grown to crave them. His tongue twisted around mine sucking it into his mouth while I moaned rolling my hips, I smirk at the feel of his member throbbing below me.

Slow y'all horny asses down and let's rewind.

March 13 2020 a whole year before Heir and I started fooling around. We were enemies but only because Bloods and Crips aren't supposed to mix. There wasn't no beef between us, once he stuck to his side and kept his people in check I doing the same things remained cool...

Until the stupid Black Unity picnic the older folks in our hood host every year. I'm not calling the picnic or its purpose stupid it's just stupid we linked there but I ain't got no regrets bout it. I normally avoid going because majority of the folks there his family but I was asked nicely to attend this year so I did.

Everybody gone bring Mac & Cheese some type of Chicken and or a Salad, I thought to myself as I stood around in my kitchen. The fuck type a nigga brings seafood to a black event? Me the fuck. Two foil pans of seafood, macaroni pie, rice, ribs, loaded potatoes, fish and garlic bread that's enough right? I like to bake so maybe a coffee cake. It's finna be a shit ton of cornbread, apple pie and cheesecake there so I'm a do a coffee cake. If they don't eat it I will and I'm a pick up some hard ass liquor on my way cause I know I'm a need it.

After setting everything to bake I went upstairs to go pick out my outfit, I would've had it laid out since last night but I still couldn't decide if I was really finna go or not, still don't know why I am. Obviously I'm not finna wear my colors so beige high top Air 1s, renaissance joggers, a baggy ass shirt to match and a matching puffer jacket cause it's finna get cold as fuck after five.

I always wear my leg length dreads the same way, in a low one because it's comfortable so I don't gotta do it. I'm not finna do too much jewelry wise, I never liked overdoing it when it comes to jewelry shit draw unwanted attention.

I'm a fuck around and eat all this food myself, I thought as I took out the Macaroni pie, loaded potatoes and fish. Everything else needs lil more time and in that time I'm a wash off, I already showered this morning but I had some shit to handle so yeah.

My entire shower thoughts was running wild. I'm not scared of dude nor nun but majority of the people there finna be his folks, and I'm going alone because I ain't wanna tell my hot headed people bout it. Just hope they don't do nun silly cause I'm finna buss, I may show up by my lonely but I always keep that thang on me.

DM From Heirdischoppasing: my grand only now tell me she tell you come, so u coming?

Why the hell I ain't ever block this nigga?

DM To Heirdischoppasing: I ain't wanna be rude so yea, n I cooked and baked some shit.

I ain't had to tell him all that.

DM From Heirdischoppasing: betta has be sain different. I sick and tired a eating Mac and cheese and fried chicken every year, all da grease gine kill me b4 u

DM To Heirdischoppasing: maybe I should thank folks

DM From Heirdischoppasing: don't get slick nigga

Why the hell sum smell... SHIT! Look how this dude gone make me burn the food, on god I hate that nigga. Ok, it's not that bad it was just starting to burn he lucky.

Leaving the food out to cool I head back upstairs to get ready. It's now after two and the picnic posed to start at twelve, but black people never on time and people should be getting hungry soon so in a sense I am on time.

Once I was dressed, I packed all the food into my 2018 Ford Mustang locked up my house then headed out. Washington Park thirty minutes away but I gotta stop and get me something strong to drink, like a one eyed man or sum.

"Fuck u headed?" The cashier rudely asked. I was bout to cuss but then I recognized her.

"I know this ain't I'm a go college and end up better of than all y'all headass diamond working as a cashier in a liquor store." She stared at me wide eyed.

"Fuck you Ohm!" She spat. "And dis shit cost twenty dollars." She held out her hand.

"Nah." I smirked. "You giving me this shit fuh free." I took up the bottle and left.

Don't try to call me out without knowing shit because if y'all knew Diamond it would be a different story.

"Still on top like I'm scared of the drop." I rapped along smoke flowing from my nose as I pulled up to Washington Park.

I'm deadass here.

Somebody better come fetch this food because I know I'm a look weird carrying it. Folks gone think I poisoned shit, should've thought about that before I cooked all this shit but I ain't wanna show up empty handed.

"Where this food you cooked?" Heir asked standing uncomfortably close to me.

Heir was dressed in a simple black crew neck, silver cuban link sitting comfortably around his neck, a jeans jacket, matching jeans and timbs. I hate niggas that don't gotta do much to look good, I ain't insecure nor nun but if I don't put effort into my outfit I feel like I'm wearing home clothes.

"Backseat." I spoke.

"Damn nigga." He smiled. "Why you tryna fuck already talm sum shit bout backseat." My eyes widened, fuck he just say to me? "Relax dude." Heir opened the backseat and took it upon himself to pick at the food.

"You gone help me carry it?" I ask, he nods.

"If you carrying leave that shit in ya car." Man fuck, I knew I was forgetting something.

"Y'all making people uncomfortable." Anne Heirs grandma walked up to us stick in hand, who ass she whopping?

"Just helping with the food." Heir handed her the two foil pans of seafood he was holding then turned to grab some other stuff.

"You ain't have to baby." She smiled up at me.

"I ain't wanna come empty handed." She nodded and walked off.

I grabbed my bottle and helped Heir spilt the remaining food not wanting to make two trips. Everyone stared at us as we walked and it was starting to piss me off, was we posed to shoot every time we meet?

After placing down the food I offered to stay and help while Heir ran off. I know folks round here not finna welcome me with open arms so I'll stick to the older women who won't mind my presence.

Why did I come? I feel like I'm going to be asking myself that question the entire time.

I helped plate out food then carry the food to the folks who couldn't walk or stand up for too long. Heir watched me the entire time. After that I was forced to deal with the kids since I wanna be helpful. Heir was still watching me. I wanted to keep helping but I got chased away when it was time to set food aside to take home. Heir still watching.

I made myself comfortable under a tree, popped my bottle and entertained myself with PaintPop 3D.

This shit lame, only because I ain't know anyone.

"So you just finna be antisocial." Heir snatched my bottle sitting in front of me.

"Yup." I snatched it back.

"We behaving today." He snatched it back.

"I'm always behaving unlike you and your people." That's the shit I had to handle earlier.

Heir sighed. "I ain't give he no orders and I'm a handle it." He squinted his eyes at me.

"Been handed nigga keep up." I winked at him, he chuckled.

Heir and I drank, smoked and played cards while everyone stared at us as if they were expecting something to happen. Like I said ain't no beef between us but Bloods and Crips aren't supposed to get along so that's why everybody tense. I don't get it, are we supposed to start beefing for no reason just because that's the way it's supposed to be? I know niggas before us started pointless shit just because but we better, I ain't sending for nobody less they send for me.

After sometime we got bored of playing cards and starting questioning each other, I ain't mind at first but Heir started getting weird.

"Boys or girls?" He asked.

"I ain't no pedophile, fuck you mean boys or girls?" He quickly grew annoyed.

"Nigga is you gay or straight?" He asked with hella attitude.

"I only been with women so I guess that makes me straight." He smirked.

"What if a man showed interest?" Why the hell he asking me these weird ass questions?

"I ain't know." I shrugged. "Although more and more people are becoming aware of the LGBT community look at where we live niggas steady getting jumped or killed for even looking funny." He sighed looking away from me.

"You the man?" I ain't slow, there's only one reason why he'd be asking me these questions.

"And if I am?" He was back to his cocky self confirming my suspicions.

Before I could respond both our stomachs went off, perfect timing. I just know I was finna say something stupid, on top of that we been smoking and drinking on empty stomachs.

Heir filled his plate with what I cooked and that's it he ain't touch anybody else food. I on the other hand had to settle for other people food because all mine was gone Heir got the last. White rice drowned in lamb stew, Mac and cheese, fried chicken, potato salad and cornbread. Who the fuck ate all my coffee cake?

Heir was back in the same place under the tree, I walked over to him.

"I was finna eat in my car so I could sleep afterwards." Unhealthy I know.

"Ort." He stood up. "Car my food wid you I gine get we drinks." Before I could respond Heir took off.

We got too comfortable with each other too quick.

Sitting in the drivers seat I picked away at my food, it's actually not that bad just greasy as hell.

"You drink Fanta right?" I nodded.

Heir handed me the drink, I handed him his plate.

We ate but not in silence, this nigga chew loud as hell and felt the need to critique my cooking, at least he ain't had nothing bad to say. I did notice nobody seemed to notice our absence but it was time for dancing so I don't think people would be checking for us like that.

"Back to our conversation." Heir belched without saying excuse.

"Nasty ass." I scrunched up my face at him. "What exactly do you want Heir?" He turned to face me.

"You nigga."

Should've stayed my black ass at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 38K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
112K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
59K 4.3K 30
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
70.6K 4K 43
You can change your name, Change your mind, And leave this fucked up place behind, But I'll know, I'll know.