Loki's Assassin (Loki x Reade...

By Nixykins

A girl is found in the middle of a field when Nick Fury finds her. She looks worse for wear as a black smokey... More

Chapter 1: And So Nick Fury Found Her
Chapter 2 : And So She is Compromised
Chapter 3 : And So She Wakes Up To A New Assignment
And So She Trains With A God
Chapter 6 : And So A Friendship is Formed
Chapter 7 : And So She Opens Up...A Little
Chapter 8 : And So They Party
Chapter 9 : And so She's Determined to Regain Her Memories
Chapter 10 : And So They Decide To Help Her
Chapter 11 : And So They Convince Her To Talk To Fury
Chapter 12 : And So They Talk To Fury
Chapter 13 : And So They Hear About Fury
Chapter 14 : And So Loki and Fury Talk
Chapter 15 : And So SHIELD Is Gone
Chapter 16 : And So She Shares Her Feelings
Chapter 17 : And So Her Birthday Begins
Chapter 18 : And So They Celebrate
Chapter 19 : And So They Have A Day Off... Or So They Thought
Chapter 20 : And So She Is More Determined
Chapter 21: And So She Confesses
Chapter 22 : And So Loki Trusts Her
Chapter 23 : And So The Truth Is Out About Loki
Chapter 24 : And So She Is Tortured
Chapter 25 : And So Things Start To Get Confusing
Chapter 26 : And So They Go To Asgard
Chapter 27: And So A Plan Is Set
Chapter 28: And So Loki Sees Her Memories
Chapter 29 : And So She Tries To Be Mischievious
Chapter 30 : And So She Goes With Her Original Plan
Chapter 31 : And So She Is Successful
Chapter 32 : And So Odin Invites Her To Stay
Chapter 33 : And So A Lot Happens
Chapter 34 : And So She Helps
Chapter 35: And So She Is Heart Broken Again
Chapter 36: And So She Stays On Asgard
Chapter 37 : And So That Was Intense
Chapter 38: And So They Meet Hela
Chapter 39 : And So Loki Wakes Up In Sakaar
Chapter 40 : And So They Decide To Stay
Chapter 41 : And So Thor Lands On Sakaar
Chapter 42 : And So It's Competition Day
Chapter 43 : And So It's Hulk vs. Thor
Chapter 44 : And So There's A Change Of Heart
Chapter 45 : And So He Comes Up With A Plan
Chapter 46 : And So More Are On Board
Chapter 47 : And So They All Have A Plan
Chapter 48: And So It's A...
Chapter 49 : And So She Is Reassured
Chapter 50 : And So Ragnarok
Chapter 51: And So They Welcome Frigga
Chapter 52 : And So Everyone Knows... Somewhat
Chapter 53: And So She Is Cleared
Chapter 54: And So Begins Infinity War
Chapter 55 - And So Onward To Home
Chapter 56: And They Meet and Make a Plan
Chapter 57 : And So Two Days
Chapter 58: And So There's Dust In The Air
Chapter 59: And So The 5 Year Gap
Chapter 60 : And So More Dust
Chapter 61 : And So The Endgame
Chapter 62 : And So Tears and Insecurities
Chapter 63 : And So The Talk
Chapter 64 : And So Home
Chapter 65 : And So Finding a Place
Chapter 66: And So A Bridge Is Built

Chapter 4 : And So She Gets A Suit

1.3K 45 3
By Nixykins

**** bedroom and reading nook****

**** her avengers suit****

**** her everyday wear****

****Training gear****

                                                                                    -------

It had been a week since Y/N moved into the Avengers tower and she had personalized her room with her signature color. She loved books so having a reading nook in her room was a bonus but she does love to go to the library that Tony had in the tower. When she wasn't resting or telling the Avengers what she knows about HYDRA she was drinking with Nat and Clint or in the library reading. Fury kept bringing her clothes from her old apartment and anything else she needed. He could  have done it all in one trip but she knew he was trying to keep his eye on her. And right on que he knocked on her door.

"Come in." Y/N was curled up in her reading nook. She didn't look up thinking it was just Fury but he was followed in by the God of Mischief. They were silent as Loki looked at her. She looked peaceful and focused on her book, which was The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Loki noticed that the book looked warn down as she looked up to meet his gaze. Her face went from peaceful to cold in a matter of seconds causing Loki to smirk ever so slightly.

"How are you feeling? I see you still like that book." Fury said. He knew that she was pissed that he brought Loki into her room. She glared at  Fury and then looked at the god out of the corner of her eye in which she swiftly threw another dagger at Loki who caught it in between two of his fingers instead of letting it go into the wall. "Seeing that you are well enough to throw weapons at people tells me you are fine. I would rather you rest more but it didn't stop you when you were 12 with a broken leg and it's not going to stop you now."

"At least you are catching on." She says reluctantly putting her book down and standing up. As she headed over to both Fury and Loki, Loki held the dagger out to her and as she took it she did not break eye contact with Loki. "So, can I start training with Fancy Pants over here?" She turned her attention to Fury smirking as Loki furrowed his brow.

Fancy Pants? He thought as looked at down at his pants.

"You can, but you need to go to Tony first. He made you a suit. Since you will be working with the team you get one." Fury says as he turns to walk out of the room.

"I'm not some super hero, I am an agent and assassin of SHEILD who is helping super heroes finish MY mission." Fury turned around looking at both Loki and Y/N.

"You're right you are not a super hero. Because, as I see it, you have a power that you do not know how to use and not to mention a bad attitude, meaning you are ready to save no one." Fury's voice was raised and he walks towards Y/N who was shocked but kept a cold looking expression. "You alienate yourself and refuse to forgive yourself from your past. You don't need to be a super hero, if you don't want to, but you need to be apart of this." With that Fury walked out leaving a stoic and cold looking Y/N who was clenching her fists. 

"I'll wait outside and we shall go to Tony and then the training room." Loki swiftly left the room shutting the door behind him, not only did he feel awkward but he could. He did not look at her as he left but peaked inside her mind a little. For a brief moment he saw a little girl playing board games with a younger Fury and both were smiling and laughing. He decided to get out of her mind before she noticed him in there. Once the door was shut Y/N started throwing daggers at the wall letting one single tear escape from her eye. She then wiped it away from existence and put her hair up and changed into her training gear. When she opened the door she looked at Loki who was leaning against the wall.

"Ready whenever you are Fancy Pants." She said and lead the way. As they were walking to the elevator to get to Tony's lab Loki kept staring at her. "If you got something to say then say it." They reach and walk into the elevator and she faces the god with her arms crossed. Loki faces her and chuckles under his breath.

"What makes you think I have something to say?" Y/N rolls his eyes at his words.

"Look I'm highly trained in observing people. So your silver tongue is not getting you out of this one fancy pants." She then turns to the buttons of the elevator and presses the button that stops the elevator and turns her attention back to him. "Talk."

"You clearly care about what Fury thinks. Why?" Y/N's jaw clenched and she turned the elevator back on and faced the elevator doors.

"I'll answer that one when you answer this one... How did you get into my mind when you have that ring on your finger?" 

'Shit.' Loki only had recently found out that the ring works for the most part but things that come easy to him, like reading minds, required barely any effort for him. He was about to ask her how she knew she interrupted him.

"Look, I won't tell anybody as long as you stay out of my head." Loki blinked at the girl before him. He was getting more intrigued by her by the second. "Are you going to answer my question?"

"Things like mind reading take little to no effort for me. So it doesn't trigger the warnings on the ring." Loki then reached over and pushed the emergency stop button on the elevator again and completely faced her. "Now I have answered your question, I think it is high time you answered mine." Y/N chuckled and put a hand on Loki's shoulder.

"Fancy Pants we are already even considering the fact that I won't be telling anyone that you can still read minds. I'm not answering your question." She presses the button to get the elevator moving again. You would think Loki would protest and be angry but he wasn't. He was smirking as if he had just been given a challenge.

"Oh I will get my answer darling." Loki and Y/N spent the rest of the elevator ride in silence. Y/N kept watching Loki out of the corner of her eye. She looked at the smirk on his face and crossed her arms. Her attention was shifted when the elevator doors opened and Tony was standing right there. 

"Did I miss something?" Tony asks as Y/N storms passed him leaving Loki and Tony staring at each other. "What'd you do Reindeer Games?"

"Why must you assume that I did something?" Loki asked as the two followed in pursuit of Y/N.

"I mean besides the fact that you tried to take over the world and are the god of mischief?" Loki chuckled as Y/N stared at the black suite in front of her that was all black and had a black cloak to match it. She turned quickly to Tony who abruptly left his conversation with Loki. "You like it? It has multiple places to hide your daggers in, since that's what you prefer and it is in your style."

"I-..." She touched the fabric with a small smile on her face. Tony smirked triumphantly. He walked up to her and ruffled her hair and attempted to finish her sentence for her.

"Am amazed at how incredible you are Tony?" She threw her head back and laughed but nodded patting his shoulder. "I did also base it off your original outfit. But I think my design is way better, not to toot my own horn. I want you to wear it in training today. I need to make sure it works with your smoke."

"You got it." She grabs the suit and walks over to the bathroom connected to Tony's lab and closes the door to change. Tony turns to Loki. Tony smirks walking over to his computer seeing the look on Loki's face.

"Why was she pissed when she came off of the elevator?" Tony asked. He was genuine in his question which threw Loki off. Tony had always been a sarcastic jerk and he never let that image falter before.

"Do I sense a caring tone?" Loki responded to mess with Tony who just smiled and started typing something on his computer then shutting it off. He then walked up to Loki chuckling a little bit.

"I don't know. Is that jealousy I sense?" Loki had a slightly confused but angry look in his eyes. The room went silent after that. Loki and Tony stared at each other for a brief moment before Tony finally broke the silence. "You are here to redeem yourself and I just don't think pissing off the girl that is part of that redemption is the right way to go."

"I am not the one who pissed her off." Loki growled under his breath just out of Tony's ear shot. Tony looked shocked as the two men walked towards each other when a dagger flew between them causing Tony to laugh.

"I'm guessing that that's how you greet everyone." Tony said turning to Y/N who was in her new suit looking more confident than she already held herself.

"Only when I'm not invited to the party." She said with a smirk as she walked up to them. "What are you ladies talking about?" Loki and Tony looked at each other for a brief moment.

"I'm going to have a party in the tower and Reindeer Games doesn't like it." Tony then slapped Loki in the back and walked to the door. "Ready to train Y/N?" She nodded and looked back at Loki and mouthed 'thank you' before following Tony. Loki tilted his head realizing that she heard the conversation but he didn't know why she would be thanking him. He shook his head and followed close behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.6K 200
When Samantha a mutant and X-man is rescued from her captors by S.H.I.E.L.D she finds comfort from an unlikely source. This story follows the relatio...
3.5K 219 36
Story about a girl Zenaida Alistare who wakes up to find herself stuck inside the MCU And then she meets Peter and Loki and what happens then? Chaos...
952 26 13
Loki's beloved daughter, Y/n, made a deal with her father: For only 365 days on Midgard, which she wished to go to so badly, she must find her purpos...
108 21 9
This is a loki x reader fan fic. Y/n, also known as the mage, is known by few as the ancient one's adoptive daughter. She was trained at a young age...