Next to You

By thepartygetsmewetter

Sahani Diorr all alone until she meets her best friends mean ass cousin. Does she give him her attention? Do... More

Character Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty One
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter ten

6.8K 231 156
By thepartygetsmewetter

Continued
Sahani Diorr's POV

"nooo" I cried because I thought he shot KP.

In reality one of the gang had shot ole dude. "why yo ass crying Hani I'm straight" KP said smirking.

Idk what it is but I think I like him... but I'm with Mirr..nah nvm  fuck him

"Aye y'all we gotta go JB waiting on us" Ty said signaling them.

"text me later" I said looking at KP ignoring Mirr.

"Take my car to yo house" KP said giving me his keys and he jogged off.

Getting in the car I called Mora and she told me she was waiting for me at my house. Pulling off in his car I drove to my house.

Pulling up to my house I got out and unlocked the door and walked in. Mora was knocked out sleep so I put the cover over her and walked in my room and went to take a shower.

After my shower I drunk some water and took a Tylenol. Hearing my phone ding I picked it up.

Jamirr💕

U grimey asl on folk.

?

glad Ian get in to deep witchu.

wow .
that's how u feel delete my fucking number

shit ion give af bout u or this number
never did I jus wanted the kat

fuck u honestly

*blocked*

After blocking his number I threw my phone at the wall out of anger. I guess it was loud because Mora came in. "Bestie what's wrong" she said sitting on my bed.

"Nothing" I said wiping my face. "Don't even lie what happened. I just broke down and she came and hugged me. Venting everything that just happened to her made me feel better.

2 hours later

"Hani" I heard a deep voice say. Opening my eyes there stood KP. Sitting up I turnt my led lights on.

"Yea" I said tiredly. "You was crying" he asked staring at me. Shaking my head no he chuckled.

"Nobody warned yo ass huh" he asked sitting on my bed. "Warn me about what" I said sounding confused.

"about that nigga Jamirr, he's a player he fucks and breaks hearts" he said.

"You let him yk" he asked.

"Nah he only tasted it" I said.

"That's wasup but look I wanted to tell you some" he said running his hands down his face.

"What is it" I said scratching my head.

"I like you bro real shit and I need you " he said making eye contact with me.

Making eye contact back with him I had to process my thoughts. Getting on his lap I kissed him. He kissed back and put his arms around my waist.

"I like you too" I said.

"Wait what about Ka'viyah" I asked suddenly regretting what I just did.

"Mane she been acting funny plus she getting dick from another nigga" he said sounding hurt.

"Sorry KP" I said sitting next to him. "I'm straight females gone do what they want" he said.

Y'all don't hate me but Ka'viyah cheated with Jamirr... the truth gone come out 🌚

"yea you right that's exactly why I don't do relationships" I said. "I feel you" he said tryna avoid talking about it.

"Look tho ima shake but we gone keep our shit between us" he said getting up.

"Ok" I said standing up and giving him a hug.

Grabbing his keys off my dresser he left. Shutting my bedroom door I got back in my bed. Mora must've went home so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

1 hour earlier..
At the trap-
Omniscient POV

The gang was at the trap getting all the supplies they needed to take down the niggas in the North.

Hopping in the all black van they pulled off and drove to the trap.

"y'all 2 niggas hit the front and we gone hit the back" Ty said telling the gang the plan.

"Fasho fasho" KP said agreeing.

"No matter what I luhh y'all FOE 5L" Mirr said dapping them all up.

Pulling up at the trap in the North they got out and split up. As Ty and KP shot all the niggas in the front they made they way in and shot everybody in they way.

Mirr and the other worker Pok shot all the niggas in the back and they all met in the middle of the house. "aye b em niggas right in here" Pok whispered.

As KP kicked down the door they went in and shot everybody. Taking all the product and money from the 2nd floor they went to the 1st floor and cleared it.

Heading to the basement they cleared it and took all the product.

Pouring gasoline all around the building they lit it and hopped in the van. Pulling off at full speed they drove back to their trap.

Arriving at the trap they got out and walked in and gave the cash and drugs to JB.

"Appreciate y'all" he said dapping them up.

"y'all know how it goes take y'all cut and bounce" he said laughing.

"es nigga Ight boss" KP said grabbing 2gs.

"Stay safe gang" Ty said grabbing 2gs as well.

After Pok and Mirr got they money they each grabbed 2 more and went their separate ways.

Sitting in the car Jamirr texted Sahani.

Hani 🤍

u grimey asl on folk

?

glad Ian get in to deep witchu.

wow
that's how u feel delete my fucking number

shit ion give af about u or this number
never did I just wanted the kat

fuck u honestly

*blocked*

She really blocked me tho Mirr said to himself. Pulling off from the trap he drove to his house and went in.

As KP on the other hand had went to Hani's house and talked to her.

Giving her a hug back he grabbed his keys off her dresser and left. Walking to his car he got in and lit a blunt.

He connected his phone to the Bluetooth as his song Next to you by Bryson Tiller played.

Pulling off he drove straight home. Pulling up at his house he got out and walked in. Locking the door behind him he went to his room.

Going into his bathroom he stripped from his clothes and took a shower. After his shower he smoked another blunt and ate some left over pizza he had.

Now in his bed he let sleep take over.

What y'all think ? Plz comment I need ideas 😭

Vote or comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 21.7K 38
๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ [๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐Ÿค/๐Ÿค ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’...
16.1K 872 27
"You attract what you fear. In fear, the only way out of something isn't over, under, nor around. Sometimes the only way out of something, Malia, is...
24.5K 203 12
His heart was thumping, the adrenaline flowing faster and faster as he ran. With every step he took, he told himself. Newt will be okay. Newt would b...