Aquarium(Renga)

By smotten

writing this cuz im bored credit's to the artist - @suica0000 on twitter More

Proulouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a Chapter
Chapter 7
Update!!
Bridges (oneshot)
Canada (oneshot)

Chapter 8

688 29 21
By smotten

Hello loves!! I was just looking at my acc, and we got to 200+ reads!!! I am really grateful that people would take time out of their day to check this out! I hope you are having an amazing day, and continue to have an amazing one :)

The song choice for today was my imagination running wild, it's supposed to be Langa singing about Reki!!

 Langa - "Reki? Are you okay?"

Langa - (Damn it, I should've just kept it to myself..)

Reki - "What should I do, Langa.."

Langa - "What?"

Reki - "Ah..well, you see.."

Langa - (What is he going to say? What if he doesn't like me like that, and now he hates me? No, no, no, this wasn't supposed to happen.)

Reki - "Well, I sort  of-"

Langa - "Stop! Don't say it, I already know.."

Reki - "W-what? I was that obvious?"

Langa - (Obvious? Was I not getting the message that he didn't wanna be friends anymore? Was he just forced to hang around with me, because he pitied me?)

Reki - "Well, um..it doesn't matter that you know. I wanna say it out loud."

Langa winced, thinking about what Reki was going to say.

Reki - "Well, uh..I like you, too. Like the way you like me, or I think so. But the point is that I like you, more than friends," Reki kept babbling, feeling embarassed. 

Langa looked up at once. He didn't care about Reki babbling, and just wrapped his arms around Reki and rested his head on Reki's shoulder, once again.

Reki stopped talking at once, and just sighed. 

Reki - "When did you find out that I liked you?"

Langa paused for a minute.

Langa - "I didn't."

Reki - "What? So you lied huh?" 

He pulled Langa's cheeks two opposite ways, and chuckled. 

Langa - "Ow, ow, I thought you didn't wanna be friends because of what I said. I thought you were gonna say that you didn't wanna be friends anymore."

Reki - "What?? No way, you're my best friend."

Langa - "Best friend?"

Reki - "Well, I mean, you know what I mean."

Langa started laughing, and Reki laughed along with him. 

Langa - "So Reki, does that mean we're dating?"

Reki - "Well, I like you, and..you like me too, so I guess?"

Langa stared up at Reki, and leaned in.

Reki - "Woah woah!"

Langa - "What's wrong? Isn't this what people do when they're dating?"

Reki - "Yes, but I don't think I'm ready for that."

Langa - "All right then." 

Langa pouted, solely for Reki to see, and feel guilty.

Reki - "You're such a handful."

Reki looked both ways, and softly gave him a peck on the cheek. 

Langa - "Uh.."

Reki - "Well you wanted me to!"

Langa - "I didn't expect you'd actually do it."

Reki - "Whatever!"

Langa giggled, before kissing Reki on the cheek as well.

Langa - "Pay back."

The two of them started walking back to the group, and Reki glanced back at Langa, and stopped. He turned around, and grabbed Langa's hand, turned back around, and marched on. Langa saw his neck, a red, vibrant enough to match the color of Reki's hair. 

The two of them caught back up with the group, and only one person realized that Reki and Langa were holding hands. Joe kept glancing back, and Langa noticed, and once they made eye contact, Joe spoke.

Joe - "Langa, come aside with me for a second."

Langa - "Oh, alright."

Joe - "What happened between you and Reki?"

Langa turned a peach color, contrasting against his sky blue hair. 

He seemed to shine as he spoke, his eyes sparkling. 

Langa - "Well, I accidentally confessed to Reki, and I thought he was gonna decline my confession. I also thought he would wanna stop being friends, and I thought I had ruined everything. Then he said he also liked me, and so yeah."

Joe looked as confused as he could be, but just shook it off. 

Joe - "Alrighty then. Congrats, by the way."

Langa - "Thanks, Joe."

The two smiled walking back, and each smiled at their partners. 

Langa started whispering to Reki.

Langa - "I can't wait to do everything with you."

Reki agreed, blushing again.

??? - "Hmph!"

Reki - "Miya?"

Miya - "What, noticing me now?"

Reki started ruffling Miya's hair.

Reki - "Obviously not! Remember my promise? I don't break them!"

Miya merely looked away, but was happy inside.

Everyone rode back in Shadow's car, quite happy.

Shadow - "Get home quickly, Miya."

Miya - "Yeah, yeah old man, bye!"

Everyone waved bye, and Shadow pulled out of the parking lot.

Shadow - "Still only 24," he muttered.

Shadow then dropped Cherry and Joe off at Joe's restaurant, waving goodbye.

Shadow - "Who's house should I drop you two off at?"

Langa - "Can you drop us off at the skate park?"

Shadow - "You don't have your skateboards though?"

Langa - "Oh right."

Shadow - "I'll drop you two off, and get the boards for you."

Reki - "Thanks old man!"

Shadow - "You!"

The two of them giggled in the back seat, while Shadow chuckled, but put on a steel face.

He dropped the blueberry and cherry boys off at the skate park, and they waved him goodbye. 

The two of them plopped onto the grass, and sat next to each other. Reki leaned his head onto Langa's shoulder, and sighed. 

Langa - "What's wrong?"

Reki - "Nothing, I never expected we'd end up like this."

Langa - "Yeah, but what's happened happened, so we get to enjoy it now."

Reki - "I guess so. I'm happy to be with you Langa, dating or not. I wanna spend the infinity of my life with you."

Langa - "Me too, Reki."

They sat quietly while the sun set, not noticing Shadow in the back. 

Shadow - "Hah, I guess I'll just drop them behind them."

Hey there! This is supposed to be the end of the book, because I generally don't have many more ideas, haha~

However, I might start writing some one shots, as I loved writing this. 

The oneshots might not be just about Reki and Langa, it'll also be about Joe and Cherry, and Shadow and his boss! 

You'd have to agree that Shadow and Joe were the key to success! 

I love those three ships to an extent, so yea!

Bye loves <3 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
184K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC