INDY - THE UNTAMABLE KING (1...

By ReadingSpino

The Indominus Rex escapes the unholy grasps of humanity, but soon finds herself in the middle of nowhere... S... More

The New Hybrids
The Super Raptor Part 1
The Super Raptor Part 2
Dawn Out, Hybrid In
The New Friend Part 1
The New Friend Part 2
Search, Fight and Rescue
The Ocean Terror
The Confrontation Part 1
The Confrontation Part 2
The Long Fight
Time To Escape
Escaped and Alone
The Mother Dinosaur
The Untamable Brawl
The Hidden Jungle
The Enraged Sauropods
Dreadnoughtus Part 1
Dreadnoughtus Part 2

The Kidnapping

68 0 0
By ReadingSpino

Next morning...

I woke up and looked at Spine-claw and Aqua-Fang. I didn't trust Aqua-Fang yet but this was a start. I roared to wake up my friends as they started to. Aqua-Fang rubbed his eyes as Spine-claw woke up. Um, Indy, can we have a moment, privately? Spine-claw asked. I blushed as we went into a nearby cave. What is it? I asked. I've been thinking about this a lot and I... Love you. I smiled. Come here, you. I grabbed Spine-claw by the neck as we kissed.

Soon...

After we had hunted an Edmontosaurus, we brought back to Aqua-Fang. We stared into each other's eyes as Aqua-Fang looked at us. So how long have you been a couple? He asked. We gulped as we stopped. Um... We were interrupted when a roar was heard. A Majungasaurus leaped out as it dragged Spine-claw away. No! I screamed. Aqua-Fang sniffed out his scent as we followed it.  

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

It befriended them, Claire said. Oh, we are hosed, Owen said. Owen! Calm down, deep breaths, Blue said. Owen calmed down as Wu walked in. You have failed! Owen said angry but then he was calm again. Calm down, he said as he led the others into his lab where an asset was in containment. This was the Magnapyritor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
585K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...