INDY - THE UNTAMABLE KING (1...

Autorstwa ReadingSpino

The Indominus Rex escapes the unholy grasps of humanity, but soon finds herself in the middle of nowhere... S... Więcej

The New Hybrids
The Super Raptor Part 1
The Super Raptor Part 2
Dawn Out, Hybrid In
The New Friend Part 1
The Kidnapping
Search, Fight and Rescue
The Ocean Terror
The Confrontation Part 1
The Confrontation Part 2
The Long Fight
Time To Escape
Escaped and Alone
The Mother Dinosaur
The Untamable Brawl
The Hidden Jungle
The Enraged Sauropods
Dreadnoughtus Part 1
Dreadnoughtus Part 2

The New Friend Part 2

70 0 1
Autorstwa ReadingSpino

With Indy and Spine-claw...

It was noon as we had finished lunch. I looked at him as I sniffed the ground. Something's there, I growled. We ran to a clearing when... A huge mass of land with long necked dinosaurs plucking leaves from trees and pterosaurs flying in the blue sky and predators looking around as a T-Rex roared in the middle appeared. Wow... Spine-claw said. That's... His smile faded when a roar was heard. It was the same dinosaur from my nightmare... 

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

Holy crap... Owen slammed his head onto a desk in his house. Blue squeaked as she nudged Owen. Don't worry, said Claire. Wu already sent genetically modified version of a Spinosaurus to Indy. Owen froze. Really? Yeah, its going to capture them. Or it may befriend them. Dunno. 

With Indy and Spine-claw...

The Spinosaurus stepped forward as it roared again. I stepped forward as Spine-claw stopped me. No one messes with my girl, he said. I blushed as I stepped backward. Spine-claw roared as he jumped onto the modified Spinosauroid, but it stood up and walked back. I just want to talk. I'm a friend, it said. Spine-claw stopped but didn't drop his guard. Okay then, but what's your name? Aqua-Fang, he said. I still don't trust him, I said. Don't worry, if he even puts a hand on you I'll rip him into shreds, he said as he walked away. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
203K 30K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...