INDY - THE UNTAMABLE KING (1...

By ReadingSpino

The Indominus Rex escapes the unholy grasps of humanity, but soon finds herself in the middle of nowhere... S... More

The New Hybrids
The Super Raptor Part 1
The Super Raptor Part 2
Dawn Out, Hybrid In
The New Friend Part 2
The Kidnapping
Search, Fight and Rescue
The Ocean Terror
The Confrontation Part 1
The Confrontation Part 2
The Long Fight
Time To Escape
Escaped and Alone
The Mother Dinosaur
The Untamable Brawl
The Hidden Jungle
The Enraged Sauropods
Dreadnoughtus Part 1
Dreadnoughtus Part 2

The New Friend Part 1

84 0 0
By ReadingSpino

[ The remaining chapters are based on Indy P.O.V ]

Indy's Nightmare...

I looked down at a blue substance which was strange. A white crescent sat in the black. Suddenly, the blue substance splashed around, creating a whirling tornado of it. A loud roar was heard. A sea monster popped up, growling. It had blue bioluminescent spines on its back, green eyes, long silver claws, a spiked black tail, a silver underbelly and a black body too. S-Spine-claw? I shivered. It slashed my face as everything went black.

With Indy...

I woke screaming. I calmed down as I plopped down on the floor. Was that Spine-claw? Nope, I'm right here, said a voice. Spine-claw. She plopped down too. Y-you f-followed me? I hissed heartwarmingly. Of course, she said. But she was a he. I rested my head on Spine-claw as our tails intertwined. This was the best-worst night ever. 

Next morning...

I woke up early as she roared at the sunrise. Spine-claw growled as he woke up. He licked my cheek as I gulped. Did he just kiss me? I thought. We went down the lush jungle as we heard a roar. What was that? I asked. He nuzzled my face. I blushed. Don't worry. Its just a Baryonyx. A green Baryonyx with a red patch below his eye roared as he chased an Allosaurus. We sighed as we began hunting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.3K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...