IZ*ONE Short Story / Oneshot

By ssamu11

Short story/ Oneshot readerxizone member ❗no 18+❗ highest May 2021 #2 yena #3 izoneff #13 chaewon More

Introduction
Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day
Jo Yuri - Game Night
Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 1)
Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 2)
Kim Minju & Kang Hyewon - Beauty and the Bookworm
Please read :D
Ahn Yujin - We'll Hangout Right?
Miyawaki Sakura - Pink Haired Gamer
Kwon Eunbi - Straightforward
Yabuki Nako - Special Manager
Choi Yena - I Meant What I Said
Lee Chaeyeon - Home
Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 1)
Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 2)
Kang Hyewon - Your Recommendation
Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day ( Part 2)
Jo Yuri - Smol
chaewon- video call (mini oneshot)
wonyoung - umbrella (mini oneshot)
Trying New Concept (intro)
chaeyeon <3
Kwon Eunbi - Each Other Voice

Honda Hitomi - I Saw Your Name

738 21 0
By ssamu11

Early notice
Private mail is a like a fan service where wizone received a private mail from izone member. and it only for those who subscribe to it (paid)
.
.
.
.
Y/n is just a guy with a very normal life. His apartment , university , bakery where he work. The same cycle over and over again. He barely went out because his circle of friends is not big . Plus , he have to commit his time as much as he can to his part time job . Everything is normal until one day , he experience what they call "butterfly".

"Unnie ! These place look good. and *sniff woahhhh it smell breadlyy good too , Eunbi unnie "

Y/n stand up straight after placing a few of crosaint in the display . To his suprise , for the first time in his life , he see a group of celebrity with his own eyes. Its the new produced group , IZONE. Y/n widened and stunned at his place. It turns out , the voice belong to Yena.

"Hello . This is our first time here but can you recommend anything ? "
Yena came to his station to order . Y/n , still suprised took a few seconds to answer her

"Ye-yes. These croissant are still hot and warm . I recommend taking those . But you can choose from what are displayed there. Ill help you "
Keeping his professionalism , y/n then pick up the dessert and food that Yena pointed too. Yena then proceed to pay it and bring it back to her members. Y/n try not to look like a creep so he proceed with his job. The place is only occupied by IZONE so he can hear almost everything they re talking about.

"Woaaaa! This bread is so good , unnieeeeee. This place is indeed so good "
A cute small voice squeal excitedly , enlighten y/n mood right away. He don't have to check whose voice is that. He knew its Hitomi. The cutest member who have a cheek like a bread herself. He watched some episode of Pd48 so he know some basic things about IZONE. But not anymore. He have interest now. He became a fan . Because of Hitomi. Hitomi's compliment made his day.

"Guys , look at this. This looks like... nickname ? Wh- ohh up there. It says , "Drop your IG and shares the happiness with us" . aaaahhhh maybe its like a board where people put their account name and let others find them. Hmmm its quite interesting ...."
"Chaewon unnie~ you know its marketing right"
Hitomi savagely replied her and they both giggled .
Chaewon and Hitomi stopped by the board placed near the exit before proceed to follow up with her member.

Starting from that day , y/n is always excited going to work. Because he would have a chance to meet or atleast see IZONE again. They frequently visit the bakery in the morning so y/n assumes that their dorm is probably nearby. So they always got their breakfast from the nearest bakery. But y/n only got to see them in the weekend , because its the only two days he is not at University in the morning. Hyewon and Yuri visit the bakery the most. And Eunbi always the one who paying or make order . So y/n is already quite adapted to it. At the same time , it is interesting to him that he can meet an idol outside their schedule , which give him a perspective about how they live their life as a normal people.

But nobody give him butterfly , like Hitomi did. Hitomi's compliment have a soft spot in him.

One day , y/n had a free day on Tuesday because his class got cancelled. So he managed to clock in after a few talks with his manager. He do his normal routine , from the cleaning , baking and waiting for customer at the front counter. He saw a woman already waiting outside , staring at the road with her back facing the bakery glass door.

"Is she waiting for the store to open ? Ah geez , i forgot to turn the sign"
Y/n then walked to the door , turned the "closed" sign to "open". Surprised by the sudden clunk between the glass and wooden sign , the woman turned around and walk in. Y/n didn't realize it at first because he also walked back to his counter.

"Hello . Can I make an order ? or am i too early "

" Yes miss. You can-"
Y/n cannot finished his sentence after he look up and saw who is the one that talking. Its Hitomi .

"Hii- chan? "
"OPS IM SORRY. Sorry , i mean , Hello miss. Yes i can take your order "
Y/n cannot keep his mind straight.

"Its okay" Hitomi than chuckled looking at y/n reaction.

"Recommend me anything. But just make sure its still cozy and newly baked. Ill take it "
Hitomi , a professional she is , calmly confront her fan.

With a trembling hand , y/n picked up the tray and take a few bread for Hitomi for her to choose. After she paid for the bread , she walked to the corner of the bakery and enjoy her breakfast alone. Y/n unconsciously stared at her for awhile After almost a minute , he turned his gaze away , realizing how is he acting.

"What am i ?! a sasaeng?! ya ! Keep it together"
Y/n talked to himself.

When Hitomi are finished with her meal , she didnt stay long and is ready to leave already

"Have a good day !"
That is a not normal thing to do for y/n. He never said such thing to a customer when they leaved the store. Hitomi nodded and thanks him . She didnt walked out the store right away but stopped at the notice board , looking at it for awhile. After a while then she proceed to walk out the store.

That day turned y/n life around. He found his source of happiness. He find the one that opened his heart , to become a normal teenager with a normal life. Which is to have interest, crush on someone. He even came to the store every Tuesday in the morning , told his manager that he will work for free for a few hours before rushing for his class at the afternoon. "Just out of boredom" he said. The only , sole reason for that charity work is to meet , the love of his life ? crush maybe ? Honda Hitomi from IZONE. It worked . He got to see Hitomi every Tuesday and it is more than enough. One day to look at Hitomi keep him charged for a week.

As for Hitomi , the bakery is a memory to her. A routine of living as IZONE. She even mention going to that place every week is memorable during her Vlive . Even other member notice how excited Hitomi is when they order a take away from that store.

"That bakery , its a legend guys"
"Thats true. Hitomi always bragged about the bread she bought on the group chat "
"Nako unnie is right. She is not much of a talker but i guess she is obsessed with that one crosaint" .
After what Wonyoung said , they then laughed during a Vlive , sharing the story with fans.

After more than two years of one sided love , y/n is worried. He is afraid he wont be seeing Hitomi anymore. This is because IZONE is disbanding. The disbandment itself make him sad , as fan. But as Hitomi secret admirer , it hit him differently. Who are going to say the bread he baked taste goods anymore ? Can someone make Hitomi happy like he do ? He want to keep doing that , being Hitomi secret Happiness Fairy.

With one month left of the contract , the members spent a lot of time doing activities they want to. They also posted a lot on their private mail. One PM caught y/n attention the most. It is from Hitomi

"Wizone ! This is the bread I had been talking about. It must be made with a beautiful hand right?"
Below it , Hitomi attached a picture of bread , still packaged so it's brand is showing.

"Wait , i made this batch today! "
Y/n know. It is the crosaint that he made that day. He feel a sense of appreciation from Hitomi. This is 1000x time stronger than the compliment Hitomi made 2 years ago. Not wanting to let his imagination went too far , y/n just told himself that maybe Hitomi just loved the crosaint , not to the point that she acknowledge or like the one who made it. He try to comfort himself but at the same time made himself feel discourage too. Still staring at the Private Mail , a message came in. Its from his Instagram. He clicked it quickly .

"Hello. is this y/n?"
Confused by the DM , y/n just replied shortly.
"Yes , why?"
"y/n from the Bakery right?"
Now he is frightened. The message sounds like it came from a stalker .
"How do you know ? and why are you texting me?"

"This is hitomi. Honda Hitomi. ",

" No way this is Hitomi. Idol cant just text someone randomly. "

"Trust me ! because i need your help "
"Okay ill prove it. The first time we went there , I said a good thing about the food remember ? Then you called me Hii chan . Right ?"

Y/n couldnt believe what he just saw.

"For real ? Okay Okay let say that i trust you. How can i help you? "
Y/n sent the message but then he realized he is a bit cold to Hitomi.

"Well , because we are free now. Im learning to bake. Because ill move back to Japan and wont be eating your crosaint anymore . Can I learn it from you? "

Y/n gasped. He literally dropped his phone. To teach her bias how to bake ? The love of his life ??

"Sure! but how can i help you? i would help you as much as i can".

"Can we meet ? personally? My company wont bother much anyway. Nor my manager , or members. If that doesn't put any burden on you . "

Y/n start pinching himself to check whether this is a dream or not. Without wasting any seconds , he replied back.

"Come to our store tomorrow, after opening hours We have a programme where we train people how to bake but in return they had to work voluntarily at the store. Can you do that ? Atleast we have the best ingredients and machine here "
Y/n gather all the courage he have and offer it to Hitomi.

"Sure ! ill come when your store are almost closing "

"Okay. Ill wait for you."

This is the day. Y/n is superbly nervous and excited and the same time , waiting for late evening to close the store. Few minutes before closing the store , Hitomi came. She is well prepared , coming with a tied hair , simple t-shirt and a bag packed with spare clothes incase she make a scene or something during training.

"Hello Hitomi ."
Y/n greeted her , finally believing that its happening. He had a doubt , thinking it would be a catfish scenario but a sight if Hitomi eased him . After all the worked is finished , y/n take Hitomi to the place where all the baking process happen. He started by saying what kind of ingredients should be chosen to make that specific crosaint. He carefully explained and demonstrate it to Hitomi , with full respect , putting his Wizone alter ego aside. Hitomi , with full passion keep up with the tutor , doing well on her side. There are time where Hitomi over do it and accidentally causes some flour to fly around. Some even hitting on y/n faces.

"Dont do your dances here , Miss Honda"
Y/n teased her , trying to make the environment more comfortable . Hitomi laughed it off before bowing down to apologize.

After that they proceed to give the crosaint a shape , glazing it with the last topping and putting it in the oven.

"Turned it tillll.... this one right ?"
Hitomi cutely asked y/n while turning the heat level knob . Stunned by Hitomi's cuteness , y/n turned blank for awhile

"Y/n ?"

"Ah yes , thats right. Now we wait "

Hitomi and y/n then walked to the stool near the oven and sit down for awhile , sighing as they are both tired.

"So , after this , its ending right ?"
y/n started a conversation

"Aa izone ? yes , sadly "

"I know i sound weird but im lucky that i got to see IZONE almost every week. And to teach. you personally. Its an honour "

"Wait , y/n. You re wizone?!"
Hitomi turned her head to y/n , curiously. Y/n then just hummed and nod her head.

"Is there by any case... y/n... "
Hitomi hesitate
"did you got my Private mail?"

" Yes of course. Because you re my favourite member"
Y/n try to finished his sentence with a laugh , trying not to sound to creepy .

Blushing , Hitomi then cupped her cheek with her hand
" Does that mean , you see that one mail?" .

Y/n finally catch up with the topic. It remind him of that one PM.

"Beautiful....hand?"
Y/n directly asked her

"Yes "
Still covering her face , Hitomi answered her.
Moment of silence....

Y/n gave up , he start expressing the feeling he have , the feeling that had been bottling up.

"I .. kinda like you , Hitomi. Ofcourse i like you as Izone member too . But i like you, Hitomi who come to my store , to buy those bread i made myself. "
Y/n said as he keep his head down. Then , he turned to Hitomi. Hitomi is looking at him seriously.

"Im sorry. I should not said that. You re idol anyway "

Hitomi didnt flinch by the sudden confess. She sit down and went silent for a while .
"Actually.. its not just the crosaint for me. Or the bread. Its the place , the table i always sit on , its you too. The whole thing that keeping me going to that store. "

Y/n are shocked by what Hitomi said , he turned her head so fast it almost hurting his neck.

"I think .. we like each other "
Hitomi finished her sentences.

Tink!
The oven alarm snapped both of them.

"Lets check the crosaint first !"
In his head , he cursed himself for suddenly changing the topic , for being a coward

"Ah rights ! i hope it turned out well"
Hitomi then wear the glove and took out the tray from the oven. The smell of the freshly baked croissant made her the happiest person. Y/n take a look at Hitomi , smiling with her puffy cheeks and her eyes closed.

"Cute..."

Hitomi opened her eyes and looked at y/n with a blushing cheek and turned her eyes to the croissant.

"I know right?! they look cute. the bread i baked myself. ".

Both are still with their big ass ego and proceed to act like nothing happened. They went to their seat back and start the last phase of the training , the tasting.

"Woah , as a newbie , you did so well , Tomi ah"
Hitomi is feeding herself , then stopped as y/n suddenly called her with that name .

"Ah sorry. Hitomi "
Y/n apologized

"Its okay . I prefer that name too . And anyway , do you know how i know your name ? im a creepy person myself you know "
Hitomi asked him while casually hitting his shoulder

"How?"

" I saw your name tag while youre working. Then i saw a similar name on the notice board. So i just take a guess that its your Instagram account. Plus its at the middle so you must be among the first to write it there "

"You re too smart , Miss Honda"
They both laughed because of y/n jokes.

"So about the voluntarily work tomorrow"
Hitomi get serious to ask about the volunteer work but y/n cut her off

" I lied about that actually. I knew you would feel bad that ill teach you for free. So i made that up to make you feel... , you know comfortable. "
Y/n tell the truth to Hitomi

"And... sorry if i make you too excited "

"Its okay , y/n ah. This is a good experience already. I . appreciate it. So im doing this for free ?"

"Yah Ofcourse. anything for my bias. "

"Then what if i treat you ? lets go out tomorrow "
Hitomi , an introvert, changed her personality to pay back y/n

"Wait , you re sure ? We know you cant do that"

Hitomi stay silence for awhile . Then she speak her heart out .

"Can you made up this whole baking class again? I just ... want to be you. .. Not just as someone i like , but someone that share the same passion with me. Please ?"
Hitomi is a different person now. She is such a needy person , sounding like a clingy girlfriend. Even y/n see this. But if this is what Hitomi happy , he would say nothing else but to agree.

"On one condition , Tomi ah. I want to do it .. as a company. Not as a fan. As a . friend ?"

"You re more than friend now , y/n. We see each other for 2 years right ? "
Hitomi remark hit y/n straight into his heart. Cannot hold his excitement , y/n jumped from his seat , started to make a scene , hoping around like a four years old be given an ice cream .

Ever since that day , y/n and Hitomi spend alot of time together. A whole month baking course. Not just spending time to learn baking , they also just casually hanging out. Like a close friend , like a couple. Going to tourist spots , as it is Hitomi last months at Korea and y/n finally have a bit of free time off his university. They even make a tour to almost all bakery at Seoul . Y/n love making Hitomi happy. Hitomi love having y/n as company. Sometime they just talked till late night at the bakery. On the weekend , Hitomi came by and stay from the very morning untill y/n closed the store down just to make y/n walked her home.

Other members start noticing Hitomi acting differently . She still went out with her members for the last one month. But her members are being very considerate .

"Eyyy Hii chan.... Finding a Korean boyfriend huh? I wish i can meet someone who make choco mint icecream too aaaaaa "
Nako whined to her member.

"Then you should go to the factory Nako ya HAHAHAHAHA"
Yuri teased her

"Ya!"

"Its okay Hitomi. We had been together for 2.5 years already. You can meet him as much as you want. I glad you found someone here. Spend as much time you need. And dont worry about other members , ill talk to them . "
Chaeyeon is always that reliable and understanding unnie to the Japanese line. She support Hitomi relationship with y/n.

"Y/n ... Ill be going back to Japan. Anytime soon"
Hitomi heavily relay the sad news to y/n

"Do i made your last moment here cherish able?"
y/n asked her
Hitomi cannot answer his questions with words because she is on the verge of crying.

"I really hope i did , Tomi ah. Because i feel the same too. It doesn't mean we re not going to meet each other like ANYMORE right? "

Hitomi always adore y/n optimisms. She then hugged y/n arms and put her forehead on y/n chest.

"Im gonna miss you. A lot y/n . but i promise , ill visit you anytime i can ".
Y/n pat Hitomi on her back and stroke her hair. He then touch her cheek and lift it up.

"What if , I went to Japan too ?"
Hitomi's eyes turned wide. Pulling her snort and wiping her tears , she looked confusedly at y/n

"Who said i cant go anywhere right. I know you will be working there too. You will keep cheering people as an idol. But ill cheer for you from the back. Can i do that ?"

"No! "
Hitomi sternly replied

"Cheer me by my side"
she continued making y/n slightly blush

"Wow Miss Honda , who taught you that?!"
Y/n was surprised by her sudden cheeky romantic words. They both then laughed while Hitomi still holding his arm , tighter now .

After the disbandment happened , Hitomi had no choice but to went back to Japan . She had to bid her members and fans farewell . But the members are not worried about her. They separate with a smile , knowing that y/n will always be there for Hitomi. Her personal baker , companion. The love of her life.

.
.
.
.
Sorry if this one does not sound so good .
But i try to relate the plot with the member in real life as much as i can.
Hope you guys enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 38
Hwang Y/N is the maknae of idol group IZONE.
7.8K 474 24
Please read season 1 before reading season 2.
382 19 1
where chaewon is going to leave, but wonyoung is not ready to say goodbye to her. [RE-UPLOADED: 10/12/20]
251K 3.6K 109
IZ*ONE (and their adjacent artists) Oneshots or Short Stories Contains: Fluff Angst Thriller Smut